LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't wanna be with my first family when I go to heaven.

So I was in the forums recently, when I came across this topic of a guy wanting to take his own life in the scoop the poop forum.

It got me thinking how, when this life is all said and done, I REALLY DON'T wanna spend an eternity with the family I had on Earth. Not that they're bad people or anything. But it's just I wanna start a new, without being shackled to my past that I arguably had no say in. And just got stuck with the people I had on Earth. I'd rather hang out with my SECOND family in heaven, AKA you guys! And my two Daddies, Ian and Tyler together!?????♥️??♥️????? Am I weird for thinking this way?!????? Cuz I think It's perfectly natural. But I just wanted to know your guys's opinion!?????♥️?????????♥️???♥️?

9 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So I was in the forums recently, when I came across this topic of a guy wanting to take his own life in the scoop the poop forum.

It got me thinking how, when this life is all said and done, I REALLY DON'T wanna spend an eternity with the family I had on Earth. Not that they're bad people or anything. But it's just I wanna start a new, without being shackled to my past that I arguably had no say in. And just got stuck with the people I had on Earth. I'd rather hang out with my SECOND family in heaven, AKA you guys! And my two Daddies, Ian and Tyler together!?????♥️??♥️????? Am I weird for thinking this way?!????? Cuz I think It's perfectly natural. But I just wanted to know your guys's opinion!?????♥️?????????♥️???♥️?

in heaven, we all(those that make it, some wont, those that dont have Jesus, you gotta have a friend in Him)will be ONE family, the family of God, flesh families wont matter, as the Main Man says there will be no giving or taking in marriage, no bonds such as marriage from this time because they wont matter, other than recognizing other from before

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

in heaven, we all(those that make it, some wont, those that dont have Jesus, you gotta have a friend in Him)will be ONE family, the family of God, flesh families wont matter, as the Main Man says there will be no giving or taking in marriage, no bonds such as marriage from this time because they wont matter, other than recognizing other from before

So what's your point exactly buddy???? I DON'T get it.???

7 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So what's your point exactly buddy???? I DON'T get it.???

what you think of as family, mother brother sister father, aunts uncles cousins, those are fleshly, there is no flesh in heaven, it will be as before we were born, in the spirit, you arent going to be bound by the bonds you have now on earth, because we will all, all those in heaven be 1 (one) family, right up there with adam, even, moses, noah, all souls, you dont have to worry about it, we all will be there, those of us that make it to heaven, we will all be one family, the family of God

• Thanks 1