LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Regression Center - Chapter 13 posted on 2/8/24

It could be real in the not distant future!  Can anyone, thinking about all that has happened in the last 10 years, say truthfully that 10 years from now this can't be true.  Everyone is working hard at moving people out of prisons today, why not a regression center in exchange for a prison term for some violent offenders?

@deewet Hey, you never know, right? If you'd told me twenty years ago that there'd be so many AB/DL diapers that I'd never even have tried them all I wouldn't have believed you. If ten years ago you'd told me there'd be actual AB/DL retail shops where you could go in and buy whatever cute diapers and little clothing you dreamed of in person, I'd still be surprised. Who knows where we'll be in another ten years. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 3:30 PM, Victoria Green Books said:

Hey, everyone! Sorry this chapter took a bit. I was busy writing and publishing two new stories on Smashwords: 

Diapered by the Doctor

Potty Retraining

You can read free, lengthy previews of both in case you want to take a peek before buying. Hope you like 'em!

Now on to the story! 

Chapter 7

Every step added a vile new aspect to Tyler's experience. It wasn't just that he'd filled his diaper and that was that. It wasn't even that he had to know, intellectually, that he'd fouled himself. He had to feel it. Every tiny movement mushed the disgusting, lumpy mess into new cracks and crevices: up his butt, against his balls, and in what surely must be every square inch of the diaper. 

And the smell. God, the smell! The stench was worse than at Bonnaroo three years ago. Two days of pouring rain and a few thousand people shitting in far too few porta potties created the fecal equivalent of Chernobyl. But there, at least, a fresh breeze wafted the stink around, diffusing it across the fields. And you could physically distance yourself from the stench if you were willing to put in the effort. Here, the porta potty was strapped to his ass. He carried the reek around with him, contributing to the overall miasma no matter where he went.

"Here you go, sweetie," Rosie said when they reached the line of weirdos. She squeezed his hand and then let go. "We'll get you all changed up in a jiffy." 

She patted the diaper as she walked away, further mashing the nastiness against him.

He felt the urge to…cry. 

No. No! That wasn't it. He wanted to lash out at these sick, abusive weirdos. Make that bitch Rosie shit herself in front of a group of strangers. She wouldn't be grinning then, would she? 

"First time, huh?" Derek asked. He was in line behind Tyler.

"No, I shit myself every morning. It's the newest craze. Don't you watch Oprah?" 

"Okay, man, whatever you say." 

The guy in front of him suddenly backed up, bumping his nasty diaper into Tyler's. 

"Fucking watch it!" 

"Sowwy." The dummy actually looked sorry. But not as sorry as he should look for pressing that war crime taped around his waist against another human being. Then the guy smiled and wrinkled up his nose. "You stinky." 

"No shit," Tyler snapped. 

"Well, that's not true," Derek added behind him with a snicker. He didn't seem bothered by this. At least not as bothered as he should be. Not as bothered as any man with a modicum of self-respect would be. But he wasn't alone in that. All around him, it was like another day at the office. If he closed his eyes—and his nose—he could almost imagine that he was queuing up to buy movie tickets, or get into a restaurant. 

"These idiots don't even care," Tyler said. "Those two seem to like it." He nodded at a couple of guys who were taking turns smacking each other's butts and giggling. "Fucking gross." 

"Might want to keep your voice down," Derek said. "Or at least cut back on the f-bombs." 

Tyler stepped to the side of the line and instantly regretted it when he glimpsed an opened diaper with unspeakable nastiness on display. Probably no different than what his would look like when he made it to the front of the line. 

"How does it feel knowing the last time you used a toilet was the last time you used a toilet?" 

The words kept pinging around inside his skull since that chick in the red dress said them. She'd relished every word of it, too, really twisting the knife. He'd never thought about using the toilet before. Never considered it a privilege. Never considered it at all, really. You went. You wiped. Then you flushed. End of story. That little silver handle and its magical ability to whisk everything out of sight seemed the height of luxury now that his mushy load was sitting in the seat of his pants.

He leaned out again. The same guy was still there, his skinned knees and chunky white sneakers on display. The woman changing him hummed some childish song as she sprinkled baby powder on him.

"They're dragging this out on purpose, aren't they?" he said to Derek. "You know they have a whole pack of people who could be helping speed this up." 

"Want me to go back and see if those girls from the school can help? That one in blue really seemed to like you. Think she'd love the chance to change you." 

"Hilarious." 

Derek sighed. "Look, nothing here happens by accident. At least nothing they do. It might seem all lighthearted—nursery rhymes and smiling faces and all that, but they've perfected this whole process. Usually, they just lead us off to the changing tables whenever. But the whole idea here is to get used to public changes. And to get us used to waiting for a change." 

"So, abuse, basically. There are laws against this in nursing homes."

"Are there?" 

Tyler shrugged. "Probably. There should be." 

"Look man, I don't know what your brochures said, but mine didn't promise massages and five-star service." 

Tyler shifted. The mess in his pants was cooling, which somehow made it even worse. "Let's, uh, work our way up." He gave Derek a meaningful glance.

"Bad idea." 

"No one is going to notice. And if they do, they won't care. One shitty ass to wipe is the same as any other." 

Derek shook his head. "Nothing gets by them. And if they catch us cutting?" 

"Cutting? What is this, kindergarten?"

"Or third grade?" that nasty little voice in his head asked. 

Right. The other betrayal. And one that stung almost as much as Monica's. He'd settle up with his mother when all of this was done. No lawsuits for her. A nursing home would do the job nicely. Poetic justice. Did nursing homes have early enrollment? A big enough donation would grease the right wheels. It always did.

Later. Once he mailed the letter in his shoe and got the hell out of here. For now, he watched and waited for his opening. Finally, the three women at the front of the line that weren't neck deep in dirty diapers—two of the hulking enforcers and Elanor—were all looking elsewhere. Now or never. 

"Is that Barney?" Tyler asked, pointing toward the front of the room.

Several heads all turned at once like a bunch of brain-addled gophers. Tyler slipped forward a few places in line. Derek hesitated, then followed. 

"Finally growing back your balls, huh?" Tyler asked. 

"Still think it's a bad idea, man." 

"And yet here we are. No black helicopters swooping down to spirit us away to a hidden torture-bunker." 

Derek raised an eyebrow. That they were already in the torture bunker didn't need to be stated. But at least they'd made it near the front of the line without any of these dolts saying anything. Not that lying spread-eagle on the floor while he got praised for being disgusting was a heartwarming idea, but it beat walking around like this any longer than absolutely necessary. 

After what seemed like a lifetime, he made it to the front of the line. Elanor smiled up at him from behind a small desk. "How was your first poopy pamper, Ty-Ty? You're a lucky boy to have the ladies here to help you with your first big mess, you know." 

"Four stars. Would've been a five-star experience if it'd been your diaper I was shitting in." He shrugged. "Maybe next time." 

Derek groaned behind him. 

Elanor smiled. "Well then, you won't mind delaying your change a bit longer, hhhhmm? See if we can make this a 'five-star experience' for you?" 

"No. Look, I was just kidding around." Couldn't anyone around here talk a goddamn joke?

"Oh, we're all well aware of your penchant for humor, Ty-Ty. It's a defense mechanism we often see here. Some of the boys are actually funny, but never mind about that." She nodded at the hulking women standing behind her. "Would you fetch two walkers, please?" 

"Walkers? I said it was just a joke." 

"Yes. A joke. But do you know what's not a joke, Tyler?" 

"No, Elanor," Tyler forced through clenched teeth. "But I'm sure you're going to tell me. What is not a joke?" 

"Cutting in line. I'm afraid that you and Derek will need a bit more time to think about your selfish actions." 

Elanor reached into a drawer and removed two shower caps. She stood and stretched one out. No, not shower caps. They were too big and made of what looked like yellow plastic, but decidedly underwear-shaped. 

"These are punishment panties," Elanor said.

"What? No." Tyler gestured at the swollen diaper taped around his waist. "This is punishment enough." 

Elanor shook her head. "No, Tyler. You've been told this. Diapers are just your potty now. You will be doing all of your poo-poos and pee-pees in your diapie, like a good boy." She bent over slightly and stretched the panties out. "Now step into the leg holes." 

"I'm sorry." 

"I'm not going to tell you twice. Things can always get worse, you know." 

Tyler stepped forward hesitantly. He put his feet through the leg holes. Elanor drew them up his legs and over the diaper. It covered the entirety of his swollen diaper and then some. She spent a few moments fiddling, tucking errant bits of diaper inside the plastic pants.

Derek stepped up beside him, and Elanor repeated the process. Tyler could feel Derek's glare but ignored it. He hadn't made the guy do anything. You roll the dice, and sometimes they come up snake-eyes. 

"There," Elanor said. "Punishment panties let you stay in your messy diaper longer without worrying about leaks. They help contain a bit of the smell. But only a bit. Don't be surprised if some of the other boys avoid you and your stinky britches."

The two women Elanor had sent off wheeled two massive plastic-and-metal contraptions to the front of the line. Circular, they had white plastic trays on the front with red vinyl seats dangling in the center. Eight wheels ringed the bottom.

"These are our special walkers. Maybe you've heard them called exercise saucers? You can still attend classes, eat your lunch, and nearly everything else the other boys will be doing. But you'll be easier to keep an eye on." Elanor put her hand up. "And before you complain, know that you won't change my mind. Arguing will just extend the time." 

The two women stepped forward. They lifted Tyler by each arm, like a couple of bouncers preparing to throw someone out of a nightclub, then dropped him into the walker seat unceremoniously. 

"Ah!" he cried out as the foul mess in his diaper squelched further into the front and up the back of the diaper. He'd seen Monica's nephew in something like this once. The kid had just barely been able to reach his toes down to the floor and push himself around. This one had the opposite problem: Tyler's knees shoved up against the bottom of the tray. Every time he'd try to move, they'd be knocking against it.

Derek landed with a thud in the walker next to him, his face livid with rage now. He seethed and stared, as if this was all Tyler's fault. 

Elanor looked down at them both. "Now let's get you boys to your next class. Miss Holly is teaching today and I'm sure you'll both be excited to learn whatever she has to teach you, hhhhmmm?" 

I want a walker??? Hehe

“What?!” Miss Holly exclaimed in mock surprise. “But you’re a grown man! My two year old niece can use the toilet, so why can’t you?”

Tyler took in another shaky breath. “Because… because I’m just a boy,” he said, choking out the words and feeling like he was betraying some part of himself. His ears were burning and a fierce blush was spreading across his cheeks. It’s only pretend, he told himself. It’s only to get through this.

Chapter 8

Tyler followed Elanor awkwardly in his walker, feeling totally stupid crammed inside the oversized babyish contraption. Without enough room to lift his knees more than an inch, he was forced to shuffle along slowly with his feet, and every movement squished the gross mess in his diaper against his bottom.

Don’t cry, he told himself, as he felt a tightness in his chest and a stinging in his eyes. He wouldn’t let them see him like that again, not after he’d sobbed and sniffled like a fucking girl in front of Rosie during the last… lesson. It’s just a dirty diaper. Not that it’s okay for you to be wearing a dirty diaper, but they’re trying to break you. Don’t let them. You’re not a baby. You’re a grown man. Do not cry.

Derek moved just as awkwardly beside him, shuffling along like a baby who still needed help to walk. He was still glaring petulantly. So much for all that stuff about how the guys need to ‘work together’, Tyler thought contemptuously. Maybe Derek was further regressed than he realized. Was his childish pettiness the result of the center’s conditioning? Or maybe the dude was just a hypocrite.

The other boys were passing them, their toddling gaits looking practically mature compared to Tyler and Derek. Some of them smirked as they went, the ones that weren’t totally baby-brained anyway.

“What are you looking so smug about?” he snapped at one.

“Ty-Ty…” Elanor said in a sing-song voice, but her tone was warning.

Tyler scowled. He was feeling bad enough when another thought occurred to him. How was he going to get the letter in his shoe to a mailroom while he was stuck in this stupid thing? If he didn’t get rid of it by the end of the day, Rosie or someone else was going to find it. He had the feeling they weren’t intending to let him dress himself for bed. They’d be bound to notice it when they took off his shoes, or any other item of his clothing if he hid it there, and then he’d be in serious shit. He clenched his jaw. He’d just have to be on his best behaviour for Holly’s class and ask her to let him out at the end.

By the time everyone had finished getting their diapers changed and had made their way over to their next classroom, Tyler and Derek were the last to arrive. Elanor shepherded them inside, waved to Holly, who was standing in front of a row of preschool-style desks, and closed the door behind them.

“Come along, boys,” said Holly, beckoning them over to a desk in the middle row. “I can see you won’t need chairs,” she tittered, removing them and leaving space for the two men to shuffle over in their walkers. She scrunched her nose in disgust as the smell of their diapers hit her, but her eyes were bright with amusement. “What naughty babies you’ve been!” she said, looking down at them. Her classroom voice was softer than her business voice, but it still had that same patronizing note in it. “Not to worry. My class is all about how bad boys can learn to be good.”

Tyler found he couldn’t look Holly in the eye. When she’d last seen him, it had been when she’d dropped him off in that room with Rosie. Since then he’d wet his pants, lost his adult clothes, been spanked, fed in a highchair, put down for a nap, had his diaper changed, messed himself, and been sat in an oversized baby walker. He couldn’t stand the satisfied way these girls looked at him, like they had him exactly where they wanted him. It was just a shame he wouldn’t get to see their faces when he was racing away from here at a hundred miles an hour in Connor’s Audi. He didn’t care what legal power ‘the center’ supposedly had over him.

“Now,” Miss Holly began, speaking to the class at large, “your lesson just now was all about making a poopy in public. Let’s talk about that for a bit. How did it feel, going poo-poo in your diapers in your diapers in front of all those girls? Hands up, remember! No shouting out.”

A few of the boys raised their hands. Miss Holly pointed at a young man who must have been in his early twenties. “Embarrassed,” he said quietly.

“Very good, Jay-Jay!” said Miss Holly, turning to write the word on the whiteboard behind her. “I’m sure it felt very embarrassing to poop your pants at your age, especially in front of such pretty girls. They could have been your classmates, couldn’t they? If your Mom hadn’t sent you here instead.”

Jay-Jay blushed and looked down at his desk. His thumb crept up to his mouth and slipped between his lips. Miss Holly smiled and pointed at someone else, a blond man around Tyler’s age with a vacant eyes and a stupid grin on his face.

“Siwwy!” the man said.

“Good boy, Benny!” Miss Holly cooed, in a voice like honey. “I know you always feel silly, but you felt extra silly making boom-boom while those ladies watched, didn’t you? Isn’t pooping your diapies much more fun than being a boring old banker?”

The man called Benny giggled and nodded, and Miss Holly wrote ‘silly’ on the board. From where he was sitting, Tyler could see her smirk.

Looking at Benny, he wondered if he should be more or less angry that Monica wanted him to keep his adult mind. At the very least, she hadn’t wanted to turn him into a drooling moron like that. Then he remembered what Miss Rosie had told him. Your wife wants you to understand who you were and what’s happened to you. Otherwise it wouldn’t be much of a punishment! He felt the anger rising up inside him again.

“What about you Tyler?” Holly asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. “You’ve still got a big poopy in your pants right now. How does it feel?”

Tyler breathed in deeply, calming himself. “Gross,” he said, hoping it would be an acceptable answer.

“That’s right!” said Holly, nodding. “I bet having poopy diapers feels very yucky, doesn’t it? So let’s put ‘yucky’ on the board.” She wrote it on, then she stood aside so they could all see the words on the whiteboard. “Embarrassed, silly, and yucky,” she read out. “Perfect! Now, I’ve got a couple of little exercises for you to do…”

First, she had them all match words to either boys or women. Words like ‘helpless’, ‘messy’ and ‘diaper’ matched to boys, while words like ‘independent’, ‘clean’, and ‘potty-trained’ matched to women. When that was done, they had to write a short essay on why it was good for boys to use their diapers publicly, and with a little prompting, Tyler wrote about how having to poop himself in front of people would keep his “silly male ego” in its place. Lastly, Miss Holly talked to them about the proper responses for when people asked about their dirty diapers.

“So, for instance,” she said, “if someone asks you why you didn’t use the toilet, tell them you don’t know how! Tell them potties are for ladies, and your Mommy says the gent’s room is in your pants. Remember, you’re just a boy, and boys are babies. Women are mature enough for toilets, but to you they’re way too scary and complicated, and anyway, you’ve got your comfy diapers to make potty in instead!” Her eyes fell on Tyler. “Why don’t we do some practice? Tyler, I’ll ask you about your dirty diapers, and you try out some proper responses, okay? It will be like a little roleplay. You get to be you, nice and simple, and I’ll be a woman you don’t know.”

Tyler nodded mechanically. Think about the letter. Think about getting out of this stupid walker, and these dumb diapers too.

Miss Holly arranged her features into a look of shocked disbelief. “Yuck!” she exclaimed. “Have you pooped yourself?!”

Tyler felt himself going red. This was so stupid! He nodded. “Yes.”

“Ew! Why didn’t you use the toilet?”

Tyler felt nearly apoplectic with rage. Because you made me, he wanted to say. Because your freakish, muscle-bound, monster nannies would have beaten my ass if I hadn’t. He took a deep breath. In… and out… “I don’t know how to use the toilet,” he said, trying not to grit his teeth.

“What?!” Miss Holly exclaimed in mock surprise. “But you’re a grown man! My two year old niece can use the toilet, so why can’t you?”

Tyler took in another shaky breath. “Because… because I’m just a boy,” he said, choking out the words and feeling like he was betraying some part of himself. His ears were burning and a fierce blush was spreading across his cheeks. It’s only pretend, he told himself. It’s only to get through this.

Miss Holly cocked her head. “And what does that have to do with your stinky, poopy pants?”

In… and out… “Boys aren’t as mature as girls,” said Tyler. He needed to get that letter to Connor if he wanted to get out of this nuthouse. “We’re just big babies. We don’t deserve to use toilets.”

“But you look like a grown man to me, not a little boy,” said Miss Holly. “What makes you think you’re just a big baby?”

For a moment, Tyler hesitated. But he’d come this far. Might as well go all in. “My teacher Miss Holly said so,” he said, concentrating on the image of driving out of this place forever. “She’s really pretty and smart, and she’s a woman so she’s always right.”

“Awww!” Miss Holly laughed, breaking character. She bopped him lightly on the nose. “I knew there was a charming little boy in there somewhere. Everyone give Tyler a round of applause! Good boy, Tyger! Good baby!”

Tyler felt a little disoriented by her final words. Being called “Tyger” still sent his mind tumbling back to his childhood. But he had to press his advantage.

“Miss Holly,” he said, as politely as possible, “do you think I could be let out of this saucer thing after your class?”

Miss Holly looked at him appraisingly.

“I’m sorry for what I did,” he said. “I promise I’ll be good from now on. It’s just so uncomfy to sit in.”

“Alright, Tyler...” Miss Holly said after a moment’s pause. “I’ll let you out of your walker, since you’ve been so good in my class today. But you can stay in that stinky diaper until bath-time. I’m sure Miss Rosie will scrub your hiney clean before bed. And Tyger… you’d better keep your promise.”

I publish stories of diapers and domination on Smashwords, including the story of a diaper boy who desperately wants to use the potty again.

My co-author, BoysRBabies, posts lovely diaper captions on Tumblr. 

• Like 4
  • Victoria Green Books changed the title to The Regression Center - Chapter 8 posted on 11/19/22
  • 1 month later...

Finally! A new chapter of The Regression Center :) But first, here's a snippet from my new, 13k word Smashwords story: Diaper Heist.

The heat in the packed space was getting intense. I glanced at Tim, hoping for some level of support, but he just stared straight ahead. 

“Here’s what I think,” Kayleigh said, her breath warm on my shoulder. “I think you’d be the one eating cake all night. Sitting there in your mom jeans, rubbing your crinkly diapie and thinking about mommy taking you over her knee and smacking that cute little bum of yours until it turned red as an autumn apple. Isn’t that right, baby boy?” 

“No. I mean. I don’t.” 

“You know, I bet if you had a strict mommy she’d make you mess that wittle diaper of yours.” She made a grunting sound and then patted the seat of my diaper. “Fill your pants up nice and full for her. Make you mommy’s wittle stinky bwitches.” 

The elevator doors opened and I rushed into the packed lobby. Kayleigh marched by a second later, shooting me a playful wink. The group that had been in there with us were silent as they walked past, then burst out laughing once they were a few steps away. 

As always, a hefty sample is available for free - check it out!

Now onto The Regression Center! 

Chapter 9

"Thank you. Thank you." 

Tyler mumbled his appreciation to Holly and the nanny who'd helped him out of the walker over and over again, repeating the words like a prayer or mantra that would ward against ever going back into the hated contraption.   

Holly smiled condescendingly, and the large nanny chuckled, arms crossed. The rest of the students just watched, mostly slack-jawed. Derek had been released too, but Tyler ignored him, unsure of what to say to him after the whole incident. 

That he'd just thanked his captors for letting him climb from the seventh circle of hell to the sixth wasn’t lost on Tyler. At that moment, he felt a warm glow of genuine appreciation. Sure, he was still trapped in this baby prison. And a loaded diaper was still strapped to his waist. But at least he wasn't sitting in the pile of hot mush now.  

"Very good minding your manners, Tyger," Holly said. "See, class, even troublemakers like our little Tyger can learn how to behave like good boys." 

Tyler blushed. 

"Now run along and play," Holly said. "You all have a free hour before tubby time." 

The class ambled and toddled out, laughing and babbling. He followed after them, unsure of where to go but certain he didn't want to hang around for a conversation with Holly. An hour of free time would've sounded amazing after the constant stream of activities and harassment had it not meant that he'd spend all of it in a reeking, filthy diaper. He couldn't sit down--wouldn't sit down. And he had enough self-respect and awareness not to get too close to the others in his odorous state. Not that half of them seemed to notice or care, but he cared. 

A bath, on the other hand, would feel amazing. No caveats or reservations there. Sure, it would be another humiliating production intended to debase him. But that was just the expectation for every activity around here. He imagined it would be like all of those old western movies where the cowboy settles into a steaming tub of water, washing away months of dust and grime from the trail. Throw in an icy Heineken and some tunes and he might actually forget his problems for a few moments. Just stripping out of this filthy diaper, and—

Wait. 

Stripping down for a bath meant taking everything off. Including his shoes. No way he would be able to keep the note hidden then. They'd make an example of him. Again. Goosebumps ran up his neck. What would that even look like? They loved to escalate things. Would they put him back in the messy diaper? That was the absolute worst thing he could imagine--settling back into the cold mush. And if that was the worst he could imagine, they’d probably come up with something even worse. 

Which meant he had an hour to get the letter to Connor mailed. A knot of anxiety twisted in his stomach. An hour wasn't much time. Not when this place was locked down like a penitentiary. He barely had a minute here or there when he wasn’t being directly observed by a staff member. 

The processing room seemed like the best bet. Though there was also Holly's office, which seemed to have a lot of the typical office supplies. Both were almost certainly locked. But he'd sweet-talked his way into—and out of—more challenging situations. Still, if he had to try his charisma on someone, Holly would be at the bottom of the list. For all her sweet smiles, she'd made it clear she had an eye on him. 

Tyler made his way through the rooms and hallways to the front processing area. The processing room had a long glass window and counter on each side, with a number of desks and office equipment in between. One of those glass walls looked out on a waiting room and, beyond that, the free world. Even now, a young man stood in front of that window in the waiting room, staring at his feet while an angry, middle-aged woman next to him spoke to a Regression Center employee. Poor bastard had no idea what he was in for. 

The other glass wall looked out on the interior of the center, with its bright primary colors and collection of baby-inmates. That boring patch of office in between, with its gray carpets and its water cooler and its computers, looked like the most inviting place Tyler had ever seen. If he closed his eyes, he could almost imagine walking back into his own office, employees telling him 'good morning,' asking how his weekend was, joking about his golf game. Then his secretary would bring in his coffee, prepared just the way he liked it, with—

"Excuse me? Young man?" 

Tyler snapped out of his daydream. 

One of the office employees stood in front of the glass window. A middle-aged woman with retro-style glasses and a hairstyle that belonged in the 60s. She tapped the glass with a long, painted fingernail. 

"Oh, hi." 

"Do you need something?" she asked. 

"Yes, I…" he hesitated. He hadn't really thought this part through. He glanced down at her name tag. "How are you doing today, Deborah? That’s a lovely name, by the way." 

She frowned. "I'm calling security." She reached for a phone that sat on the counter.

"No! No. Please?" 

She left her hand resting on the phone. He had nothing to offer her--nothing on him, at least. And he couldn't exactly threaten her, either, which left the truth. Or at least something in the neighborhood of it. 

"I made a weewy nice card for my mommy," he grinned like a dope, choking down the bile. “She weewy wikes dinosauws so I colored her a dinosauws.” 

The woman's expression shifted from one of suspicion to one of annoyance. "That's nice, sweetie. Why don't you run along now and let the grownups get back to work." 

"Well, my mommy isn't here. But I cans maiw it to her and she wiw get it and be sooo happy!" He clapped his hands like a clown and smiled his biggest, dopiest smile. 

"So you want me to mail it for you?" she asked, one eyebrow raised. 

"I'll maiw it. I just needs an envewope and a stamp." 

She frowned. 

"And some gwitter too! She wikes gwitter." 

She picked up the phone. "Can I have security to the reception area, please? We have a potential 408." 

Tyler put his hand against the glass. "No no! Don't do that. Sorry. I'll leave you alone." 

She continued to stare at Tyler as she spoke into the phone. "The boy is belligerent." She sniffed the air and her frown deepened. "And he has a full diaper, too." 

Tyler turned and booked it down the hallway, not waiting for the hulking nannies to show up and escort him off to…god knows what. Every room seemed full of guys: playing with blocks, watching childish videos, sitting in class. There were nearly as many staff members too, lecturing and correcting and watching. 

There! A sign for the playground over a door. Tyler pushed through the door and burst into the outside world. He closed his eyes against the impossibly bright sunlight and sucked in a lungful of freedom. No baby powder or stale urine, just fresh air with a tinge of car fumes. Even his own stink was a bit muted in the wide open space.

He slowly opened his eyes again. The playground was unremarkable: the usual swings, slides, monkey bars, and ride-on bouncy toys you’d see at any park. A handful of guys played on the playground equipment. Two held hands and swung on the swings, or at least attempted to. They kept slamming into each other, giggling like a couple of school girls. One guy was hanging from the monkey bars, his crop-top shirt riding up and exposing half of his stomach and his bulbous diaper. Two other guys sat in a massive sandbox, pushing the sand around with yellow Tonka trucks, making puttering and grunting noises with their mouths. 

And nowhere in sight was a staff member, which was shocking, but only until his view expanded to take in the larger scene. A tall chainlink fence surrounded the area just beyond the playground equipment. And on the other side of that fence were a concrete walkway and three park benches, evenly space. Like a zoo, more than anything. Instead of some monkeys or a zebra, Tyler and his fellow prisoners were the animals, rooting around in filth for others' amusement.  

Of course, a few people were watching the weirdos. Who wouldn't turn down an opportunity to see a modern-day freakshow? Nothing made a person feel better about their dead-end job and loveless marriage than a bunch of weirdos running around with their pisspants on display. You might have been passed over for that promotion and have a mountain of credit card debt weighing you down, but hey, at least you weren't like these baby freaks, right?

A young woman sat on a bench, sipping an iced coffee and taking it all in. A couple stood shoulder-to-shoulder on the concrete pathway. Middle-aged, they whispered back and forth and seemed confused and disgusted, as if they were unsure whether they should call the police or a priest. And, of course, there was a group of young men—always a reliable demographic when humiliation was on the offer. Late teens or early twenties, they were pressed right up against the chain link fence, pointing and laughing. 

Tyler could only hear snippets of their conversation.

"...can you imagine…" 

"...looks like he likes it…" 

"...twenty bucks says the chubby one shit himself…"

Tyler startled at that last bit, then saw that they were pointing to the guy on the monkey bars. Then one of the three, a guy in a denim jacket covered in band patches, pointed at Tyler. "Hey, looks like we got a new one." 

Tyler turned away and they broke into laughter. 

He started to go back inside, then paused, his hand on the doorknob. He didn't have much time left before the bath. And even fewer opportunities. He could throw the note away and buckle down for an extended stay. After all, he could and would rain legal hellfire down after he got out, regardless of when that was. They might have some leverage while he was here, but the moment he walked through those doors, it was over. 

But if he could expedite that process? Wake up to a bevy of lawyers with subpoenas beating down the doors like a SWAT team in Tom Ford suits? Oh, how delicious that would be. He'd already dreamed up a few special provisions for the lawyers to include in the lawsuit. They’d balk, of course—attorneys always wanted to go for a simple, straightforward cash settlement. But Tyler craved something more personally fulfilling than a fat check: he needed to see the women who worked here put through everything he'd gone through. Everything. 

Which left him with one option, distasteful as it was. He pulled up his big boy pants— metaphorically speaking, since he didn't actually have pants—and marched over to the pack of cackling hyenas. 

They appeared shocked and delighted that he'd approached. "Are there any rules against feeding them?" a guy with a shaved head asked. "I could go get some stale bread." 

One of the others, a lanky guy with a too-large Ed Hardy shirt sneered. "Should have brought a baby bottle for the loser. Want some milk, lil fella?" 

The one in denim ground his crotch against the chainlink. "I got something for him to suck on right here." 

The dolts all laughed as if it was the height of comedy. 

"I'll pass on the stale bread, thanks," Tyler said, trying to keep his temper in check.   

They all looked at each other, ooohhing and ahhhhing at this twist. Tyler wondered how often they stood out here, laughing and mocking, and concluded it must be a regular thing. The must-see TV of the real world. He’d remember their faces when he got out, maybe have someone pay them a special visit. But for now, he needed them. He stepped closer to the fence. 
"But there is something I want."

The tall one covered his nose with his hand. "Oh, shit. That smell. Man, is that you?" They all made a big show of putting their hands and shirts over their noses, gagging and laughing. 

Tyler felt a rush of heat in his face. He smashed his palm against the chain link, rattling it. "Hey! I get it, okay? I smell worse than an open sewer in July. Like a bag of dog shit that burned just a bit too long on someone's front porch. Anything you can think or say, I've already thought worse. Let's move the fuck on." 

This had the desired effect: they were paying attention now and were temporarily surprised that someone with their full mental faculties was actually addressing them and taking control of the situation.

"So look, I need a small favor. Despite what my clothes might lead you to believe, I'm not an idiot like Baby Huey over there.” He jerked his thumb at the guy on the monkey bars. “I don't expect you to help me because of our shared humanity or some nonsense like that. I'm willing to pay for your help. Cash." 

"Bro, ten thousand dollars and I wouldn't change your rank ass," shaved-head said. 

Tyler put his hands up in a show of agreement. "I don't blame you. Fortunately for you, the lovely ladies who work here take care of that. What you’re gonna do is deliver a note to a friend of mine. If you do that, he'll give you $500 bucks. Just tell him it's from Tyler and that I'll pay him back when I’m out." 

"And why should we believe a guy with a load of shit in his pants?" denim asked. 

"Because if I'm telling the truth, you make an easy five hundred bucks. And if I'm lying, you still have a great story for the bar. 'Remember the time some ugh-oh gross-oh in a diaper asked us for help?' Should get lots of laughs." 

They all looked at each like they were considering it. Or maybe they were already trying to figure out how they'd divide five hundred dollars three ways. Tyler suppressed a smile—everyone liked easy money. 

Denim, who acted like the self-appointed leader of the gang of delinquents, spoke up. "Alright. But you gotta do something for us first." 

"Five hundred bucks is plenty," Tyler snapped. 

Denim shrugged. "Okay, then find someone else to do your chores, diaperboy." The others snickered at that. 

"Fine," Tyler ground out. "What is it?" 

"Show us what a baby you are," denim said. 

"What?" 

"You heard me. Convince me you're a real, pathetic wittle baby and maybe I'll deliver the note for your sorry ass self." 

Tyler hesitated for just a second. Time was running out and he'd already wasted too much of it. He didn't know these assholes and they didn't know him. What did a little more debasement among strangers matter at this point? 

He dropped onto his hands and knees, wincing at the wood chips biting into his flesh, and began to crawl around in front of them. He glanced up and saw they were enjoying this but nowhere near satisfied yet. His stomach turned.  

"Call for your mommy," one of them demanded. 

“No, your daddy,” another said. "But stick that pacifier in your mouth first." 

Tyler stuck the pacifier in his mouth, working the fat, rubber bulb as far into his cheek as he could. Still, his cries for 'daddy' were only semi-intelligible, slobbery calls for help. 

"Aww, someone needs their diaper changed, huh?" 

"Look at his hanging between his legs. Thing probably weighs a hundred pounds." 

"Sit down in your mess, diaperboy." 

Tyler hesitated for a moment, swaying in place. They pounced on his reluctance. 

"Do it! Sit in it, diaperboy!" 

This developed into a chant, each 'it' punctuated with a shake of the fence. "Sit in it! Sit in it! Sit in it!" 

Tyler dropped back onto his butt, cringing at the mess squishing around in his diaper. 

"Fucking pathetic," the lanky one said. "What do you wanna bet his old lady is taking a big cock right now?" 

"She's never gonna want his nasty ass again," denim said. "Probably went hunting for cock the moment she dropped him here." He pantomimed giving a blowjob. 

Tyler surged forward and smashed his hand against the fence. "Shut your mouth about my wife you little bitch." 

They all recoiled. Denim looked pissed, then his anger turned into a smile. He shrugged. "Sure, bro. Whatever you say. You guys ready to roll?" 

"Hey. No. We had a deal." 

Denim scoffed. "You can't make a deal with a baby. That'd be like making a deal with a dog." He stopped, a pensive look on his face. "Oh, wait. Dogs actually shit where they're supposed to, don't they?" 

"Listen man, I'll make it a thousand bucks," Tyler said, hearing the desperation in his own voice. 

Denim just stared, but the other two looked like they were considering the offer. 

"Easiest money you'll ever make it," Tyler said.  

Denim dropped down to his hands and knees, pressed his face right up to the fence, then waved his phone around. "Oh yeah? I caught the entirety of your show on video. This shit is gonna blow up. I mean, it's gonna fuckin' destroy on Youtube." 

"That wasn't our deal." 

"That wasn't our deal," denim said in a mocking, sing-songy voice. He stood up again. "Have a nice life, freak." He walked off, middle finger raised over his shoulder. The other two hesitated for a second, looking at each other and then him. 

Tyler shook the fence. "Screw him. A thousand, each, guys. Just gotta deliver a note. That's all." 

The lanky one looked at denim, then shook his head. "Sorry bro. Good luck with your whole—" he waved his hands, face distorted in disgust "— situation." 

They both walked off after denim. 

Tyler dropped his head into his hands. This had to be the bottom, right? If not, he wasn't sure he could handle another drop. 

"Excuse me," a woman's voice said. 

The young woman from the bench stood near the fence. Her expression was hard to read, but he didn't think it was obviously cruel. But then again, best to expect the worst.  

"Come to laugh at the freak? Get in line." 

"I heard what you said. A thousand dollars?" 

Tyler looked up, suddenly hopeful. "Yes. Cash. No questions asked." 

“What's the address?" 

• Like 7

Nice reading! I hope Tyler keeps fighting and having hope to escape for a while before things gets resolved.

I’m wondering if also Connor will get caught in the same regression slaughterhouse.

• Like 1
On 1/6/2023 at 4:35 PM, Victoria Green Books said:

What would you do in Tyler's shoes? Keep trying to get out? Embrace your fate?

In Tyler’s place, it would make sense to meditate, recognize the levers that are used against you and then make your own mantra about the things you must accept (i.e. control over your body) and things you can fight against (control over your rational and emotional mind). That is, create some emotional anchors to grasp and preserve at least your own true identity.

I would not actively search for ways to get out, but watch out for opportunities.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Here it is! Chapter 10 of The Regression Center. But first, here's a snippet from my new, 25k word Smashwords story - Summertime Secrets: Diapered at the Cabin

Ella patted the bed again. 

He slowly lowered himself onto the twin mattress beside her, trying to keep any part of the diaper from coming into contact with her perfect body.  

“You sure you don’t want me to take it off?” 

“The tapes are too loud,” she whispered in his ear, her voice low and breathy. She gazed into his eyes, seeking understanding. 

He nodded. He didn’t understand—he could peel them back quietly—but that didn’t matter. If that was what she wanted, that’s what he would do. 

She smiled—equal parts sweet and impish—and lowered her cheek to his chest.

He froze for a moment, overwhelmed with new sensations. Her soft breasts pressed against his bare chest, only a thin strip of fabric between their bodies. She hooked her leg over his body, her bare thigh draped across both of his, the warm cleft between her legs pressed against him. 

Jay squeezed her tightly and inhaled the scent of lavender shampoo, coconut sunscreen, and Ella. He felt her heart beating against his stomach, rapid as his. 

He was hard. Rock hard. Harder than he’d ever been before. His erection shoved against the diaper’s soft padding, desperate to break from its prison and feel her.  

Finally in bed with Ella, and I’m wearing a diaper. Unbelievable. 

She ran a finger against his skin, tracing gentle S’s down his chest. 

Then his stomach.

Then onto the elastic waistband of the diaper. 

She stopped...

As always, a hefty sample is available for free - check it out!

Now onto The Regression Center! 

Chapter 10

“Who’s weady for a diapee change?” Rosie asked in a sing-song voice, bending over him with her hands on her thighs. “Is it you, Tyger? Is baby Ty-Ty weady for hims to get a nice, clean diapee-wiapee on hims bum-bum?”

Tyler didn’t trust himself not to glower at her, so he kept his eyes fixed on his shoes. “Yes please,” he said quietly. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Derek watching him from his spot on the playroom floor, but he didn’t care. At this point he’d be willing to beg if it meant being allowed out of his dirty diaper. He’d already soiled himself and stewed in it for the best part of an afternoon. Being polite now was hardly going to make things any more degrading than they already were.

Rosie giggled. “I’m not surprised, sweetie! That diaper stinks! But we have a little routine we like to do here at ABC. When a boy needs his poopy diaper changed, he has to do the diapee dance first!”

“The… the what?”

“The diapee dance, Ty-Ty. You have to do a silly little song and dance for me before I change you.”

Tyler felt his cheeks burning. “I’m not doing that,” he said flatly.

Rosie cocked her head at him and smiled. “You will if you want a diaper change before you’re put to bed tonight, Tyler.”

Tyler swallowed. He couldn’t spend all night with this foul thing wrapped around his ass. “I don’t know any songs,” he croaked. “I can’t do it.”

Rosie tittered. “Of course you do, silly baby! You’ve heard plenty of songs since you arrived! But if you want a new one to dance along to, that’s just fine.”

“Please, Ro- Miss Rosie,” he begged. She was a woman, after all. Surely he could appeal to her sense of pity. “Can’t you just get me out of this thing? Haven’t I been punished enough?”

“It’s not about punishment, Tyger,” Rosie said gently. “Well, not just about punishment. It’s about breaking down that silly male ego of yours, for your own good. You’re here to be turned into the kind of boy who does silly little toddler dances at a woman’s request. Yes, it will be embarrassing, but you’ll be a much better boy for it. Now are you going to behave or do I have to call Miss Catherine in to spank your naughty bottom through that stinky diapee?”

Tyler took a deep breath. He just had to make it through the rest of today and tomorrow, and then he’d be home free, with Connor’s help. “I’ll behave,” he mumbled.

“Good boy! Then let’s get started. I know just the song for you, Ty-Ty!” Rosie took her phone out of a pocket and busied herself with it for a moment. “You’ll probably recognise the tune, but the lyrics are a bit special. This is a song about your Mommy coming to pick you up!”

“What do I have to do?” Tyler asked sourly.

“Since it’s a new song, you don’t have to worry about singing too much,” said Rosie, “but I do expect you to join in with the chorus after you’ve heard it the first time. It’s not hard to pick up, even for a boy. As for dancing, for the first verse, I want you to stomp your feet and wiggle about. For the second, you’re going to suck your thumb and swing your hips. And for the third and final verse, you can shake your diapered butt for me! Doesn’t that sound fun?” Tyler said nothing, but Rosie didn’t seem to expect a response. She was tapping away on her phone. “Ready, Tyger? Here we go!”

The song started and Tyler recognised the tune to She’ll Be Coming Round The Mountain, but as promised, the lyrics were very different.

He’ll be playing in the nursery when she comes! After a moment of hesitation and a warning look from Rosie, Tyler started to dance. He kept his gaze on the carpet as he stomped his feet and wiggled his body, dancing like a stupid uncoordinated toddler. He’ll be playing in the nursery when she comes! He’ll be playing in the nursery, playing in the nursery, playing in the nursery when she comes! Then the chorus came.

Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah! Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah! Going goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah!
Tyler gritted his teeth in anger. That’s what Rosie expected him to sing? The second verse started after that and, seething on the inside, Tyler shoved his thumb between his lips and began to suck.

He’ll be sucking on his thumbie when she comes! He’ll be sucking on his thumbie when she comes! He’ll be sucking on his thumbie, sucking on his thumbie, sucking on his thumbie when she comes!
“Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah!” Tyler sang once the chorus began again, pulling his wet thumb out of his mouth with a look of revulsion. “Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah! Going goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah!” He’d never forgive them for this, Tyler promised himself. Not Monica, not Rosie, not Catherine or Holly or Elanor or any of them. The third verse started. Almost over…
He’ll be wearing dirty diapers when she comes! “Come on Tyger!” Miss Rosie urged. “Shake that padded booty!” He’ll be wearing dirty diapers when she comes! His face scarlet with humiliation, Tyler started to shake his rear from side to side. His loaded diaper swung heavily between his legs, and he could hear laughter around him, snickers from the women and babyish giggles from the regressed men. He’ll be wearing dirty diapers, wearing dirty diapers, wearing dirty diapers when she comes!
“Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah!” he sang, tears stinging his eyes. “Going goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah! Going goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga! Goo-goo-gaga bah-bah-bah!”

The song ended, and Rosie hugged him tightly. “Good boy, Ty-Ty!” she cooed. Her breath tickled his ear. “Good baby!” He could feel her warm breasts pressing against him through the thin fabric of her dress and, despite his shame, his cock stirred inside its padded prison. He clenched his eyes shut to stop the tears threatening to spill down his cheeks, and buried his face in her shoulder. Even though he had a few inches of height on her and she had a slender frame, he felt so small in her arms in that moment. He barely paid attention to what she was saying as she stroked his back. He just wanted to get out of that room, away from all the watching, mocking eyes. But most of all, he wanted to get out of the awful diaper hanging from his waist.

He felt dazed again. Was it the music, or was it just the public embarrassment? He was barely conscious of the short walk over to the changing tables that lined one wall of the room. He wished he could at least have had the privacy of that room where he’d been changed into his first diaper earlier that morning. Had he really spent less than a day in this asylum? So much had happened, and the nap in the middle of the afternoon had distorted his sense of time.

“Hop up, Tyger,” Miss Rosie instructed, patting the changing table and smiling at him. Tyler did as he was told, laying down on the table and doing his best not to squish the mess in his pants against himself any more than it already was. Miss Rosie was gathering supplies; baby wipes, powder, and a fresh diaper.

“I can take it off myself,” Tyler protested, once she reached for the tapes at his hips.

“Babies don’t change their own diapees, sweetie,” chided Miss Rosie, ripping the tapes off one by one.

Tyler quickly looked up at the ceiling before she pulled down the front of his diaper. He didn’t want to see what he’d done in his pants, but he couldn’t block out Miss Rosie’s voice. “Pee-YEW!” she exclaimed, pinching her nose and waving her hand in front of her face. “What a stinky baby! You’ve made such a big messy, Ty-Ty!” He couldn’t ignore the sudden increase in the potty smell either, or the sensation of the baby wipes passing over his skin. “Someone’s got a very poopy diaper, doesn’t hims?” Miss Rosie cooed as she wiped his crotch. “Yes hims does! And we haven’t even got started on your messy bottom yet!” Suddenly, Tyler felt a moistness wrapped around his cock. Rosie’s hands, pressing through the damp baby wipe, stroked up and down, and he felt himself getting hard. Then he gasped in pain as Miss Rosie’s hands pulled away and she gave his penis a sharp smack. “Bad baby, Tyler!” she scolded. “You shouldn’t be getting aroused by a dirty diaper change! That’s disgusting, little boy!”

“I’m not…! That’s not what…!”

“Honestly, boys can be so gross,” said Miss Rosie, ignoring his feeble splutters. She gave his manhood another smack, and his erection wilted. “If that happens again, Tyler, I’m going to lock up your itty bitty wee-wee in the tightest chastity cage I can find!”

A chastity cage? Itty bitty?
“Having trouble over here?” came another woman’s voice, and Miss Elanor appeared in his field of view, smirking down at him.

“Tyler here just popped a little stiffie, that’s all,” said Miss Rosie.

“During his diaper change? Eww!”

“I know. I might need to make a note of it in his file. Is dat what I need to do, widdle guy? Does Miss Rosie need to wight down that baby Ty-Ty has a diapee fetish?”

“No!” Tyler said in disgust.

“Then there’d better not be any more naughty boners from you, little boy!” With that, she grabbed his ankles and lifted his legs into the air.

“Oh my, what a big mess!” said Miss Elanor, stifling a laugh behind her hand.

“Tell me about it,” said Miss Rosie, pulling the thoroughly used diaper out from underneath him and depositing it in the diaper pail with a heavy thud. “This is one of the yuckiest diapers I’ve ever had to change! Tyler’s quite the little cutie, but I don’t envy his Mommy!”

“It’ll probably get better once he’s on a more appropriate diet,” said Miss Elanor. “Does his Mommy want to breastfeed him?”

“Oh yes,” said Miss Rosie, as she got to work cleaning his mucky bottom. “She specifically asked if it would be possible to nurse him. She’ll be taking the necessary supplements to induce lactation over the next couple of weeks, so when Tyler’s all done here, he should be able to go home with a Mommy who can give him a full belly of breastmilk at least twice a day!”

“Breastmilk?!” Tyler repeated.

“That’s right, sweetie,” Miss Rosie said brightly. “Yummy breastmilk straight from Mommy’s boobies is the best thing for baby boys!”

“You’d think someone getting his stinky diaper changed wouldn’t be so grossed out by something as innocuous as breastmilk,” said Miss Elanor. “But that’s boys for you.” She looked at him with something almost like pity. “Don’t worry Ty-Ty, I bet you’ll learn to love breastfeeding! Most of our boys do. After all, suckling from a pair of big, full breasts will be the closest you’ll get to doing grown-up things with a woman ever again!” Tyler was about to snarl a response, but when he opened his mouth he let out a gasp instead. Miss Rosie had just slipped a wipe-covered finger up his bottom. “Let’s get you all nice and clean,” she cooed. “I bet you’re the type who never used to wipe properly, so this is probably a new experience for you, isn’t it Tyler? I can just tell you’re the sort of boy who was always leaving wet spots, or worse, in his undies, so it’s a good thing all your undies are going to be extra absorbent from now on!” She picked up a bottle of baby powder and started dusting his bare bottom. “There we go!” she said. “Now you’ll smell a bit better!” She patted the powder in firmly, then lowered his legs and repeated the procedure around his crotch. This time he was able to stay soft. “Perfect!” she declared. “Now there’s only one thing left!” She held up a large disposable diaper that looked even thicker than the previous ones. “This is your night-time diapee, Tyger,” she said. “It’ll be coming off for your bath in just a few minutes, of course, but we can’t trust you not to piddle on the carpet in the meantime, can we Ty-Ty?” She slipped the huge diaper under him, pulled the padding up between his legs, and sealed him into it. “There.” Miss Rosie patted his crotch, looking satisfied. “Diaper change complete. Now it’s time for a bath, a bottle feed, and then it’s beddy-byes for big babies!”

• Like 8
  • Victoria Green Books changed the title to The Regression Center - Chapter 10 posted on 4/23/23

Is there a missing chapter somewhere?  Chapter 9 ended with Tyler escaping to the outside and being made fun of by 3 boys, and a lady offering to help him, and 10 starts with a diaper change back inside with no repercussions from him wandering off

Yeah I feel like there something missing. 

I'm not sure if I'd hate or love being a staff member here and getting into trouble of something, something like making a baby make stickies in is stinky diapers lol

@mikejackson999 @Guilend - In Chapter 9, after he was taken out of the walker and was still in his messy diaper, he was given an hour of free time before his bath. 

"Now run along and play," Holly said. "You all have a free hour before tubby time." 

He only went outside because the woman at the front desk, Deborah, was suspicious of him asking for an envelope. Sorry if that wasn't clear. 

9 minutes ago, Victoria Green Books said:

@mikejackson999 @Guilend - In Chapter 9, after he was taken out of the walker and was still in his messy diaper, he was given an hour of free time before his bath. 

He only went outside because the woman at the front desk, Deborah, was suspicious of him asking for an envelope. Sorry if that wasn't clear. 

Gotcha. No worries. :)    

• Victoria Green Books changed the title to The Regression Center - Chapter 13 posted on 2/8/24