LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop this poop!!! In my Opinion Star Trek Strange New worlds is

On 5/22/2022 at 4:08 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I believe that is correct- each time they have anything to do with paramount, they'll usually stick it there after awhile if it's not already there. I happen to like when I watch some of the older stuff on paramount plus, but with finances being tight I don't want to be spending 14 or $15 a month for the right to watch paramount plus, I'll wait untilfall and then pick it up again because I probably won't be going out much . I also will wait until the newest series is all the way out , because then you have something to look forward to watching and you can watch as much of it as you want at one sitting .

Brian

@~Brian~ I pay $9.99 a month for Paramount+ it is not that bad each month.  I also have netflix and Disney plus.  Though I am thinking about ditching Netflix as I am hardly on their.

16 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I am glad they returned Star Trek to the TOS format and story telling. Its something that works well for Star Trek and its just kinda easier to watch actually. Don't get me wrong, I do like the modern Star Trek shows but they lack that "flair" the TOS and TNG era had like its trying to be something when it can't rise to it. Somehow they got it right with Strange New Worlds.

Good for them and totally love their choice of actors. Good calls all around.

I like all star trek except Discovery.  Though I think in your terms TOS TNG and Enterprise where really good.  Though for Enterprise they did not let it come out of infancy.  They should have let it come out more so we could have seen the formation of the federation to it's fullest.  And them achieving warp 6 and even 7 in their timeline.  And I thought they killing off The Chief engineer at the end of the show was way wrong.  Commander trip Tucker was a good character.