LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shannon Welsh was in a classroom at an old abandoned high school, with twenty classmates around her who were, like her, too old to continue high school.  The year before had been harsh on the twenty year old girl, and because of a lot of antics, she not only didn't pass, but they decided to put her in this remedial program, where she and her classmates would basically be stuck taking the whole three years over.  The girl frowned at her predicament, and knew that if it were not for a certain group of tormentors, who had bothered her since Middle school, she would not be here now, and the big kick in the pants about it, was that those five young adults were even in this remedial class with her!

It really was no wonder her five tormentors were put in this remedial three year program.  Shannon doubted that they ever did their homework, and she knew that Scott Westpike and Paula Burnsleigh had been kicked out of school in the past so many times, it was a wonder if they had an end of the year G.P.A. above a 0!  Paula's ever flanking pair of henchies, Barbara Collard and Angela Harrison should have passed the last year, but it was likely because Paula kept getting them in trouble, that they just didn't meet the minimum requirements.  Scott was always fighting with someone.  He never got caught picking on Shannon by anyone important, but he was always fighting with other boys and getting into trouble for other reasons, and Robert Gnugg was a little conniving thug that actually surprised Shannon by allowing himself to be held back like this.  He was very clever and his pranks almost never got tied to him when  teachers tried to figure out who was behind them.  Shannon was not fooled, but that was likely only because she knew that he was running around with Scott, who ran around with Paula, who had it out for her, and she was certain that Robert Gnugg had been the delivery system for a lot of the pranks that led her to being here.

Shannon somehow doubted that even being in this remedial class was going to change her old bullies' habits, and she was a little nervous of what new tricks their more crafty minds since over the summer might have come up with.  It was definitely foolhardy for her to think they would have matured over one summer, and she knew that Paula would never be happy as long as she was content.  Paula was mad at her since probably the eighth grade, but Shannon had no idea as to why.

Scribbling on the Blackboard called Shannon's eyes from the taller, heavy- not in a fat way, but in a well toned body way, barbarian of a girl with shiny yellow blond hair and green eyes in one corner of the room wearing a nice blue outfit that was made up a white blouse with a blue over jacket and skirt.  Worrying about what Paula was up to would have to wait for another time.

unknown.png
20 year old Shannon Welsh (taken from internet pic search for 20 year olds)

"Good Morning, class, my name is Mr. Hardtstone.  I am your mathematics professor for your remedial high school training.  I am having books passed around the room that are going to cover everything you should have learned from doing simple fractions computations to doing upper general Algebra equations.  If you do not pass this time, you can kiss any chance you might have had to get into any upper education goodbye, as well as most decent job opportunities."

He had written his name on the blackboard, thus the scratching up there, and the man now turned and faced the class with a full face of hair that sort of reminded Shannon of a lion-man dressed in a tan suit.  The tan suit certainly fit the appearance of this brown eyed brown hair man.  The only thing missing from his image, were small round ears on top of his head.

• Like 1

"No doubt many of you think that you don't need to graduate, and you probably plan to waste my time for the next three years, but let me assure you little delinquents that the only person's time you'll be wasting is your own," Mr. Hardtstone (Har-ston) told the class.  "I get paid whether you pass your second chance or not, but be assured that you will not get another chance beyond this, and if you think having your adult rights revoked for three years is harsh...," to which there was an audible gasp from the entire room.

They had failed to tell Shannon, and by the sounds of the gasps, nearly every other student in the room that their adult rights had been revoked!  That couldn't be legal, could it?

"Oh, they didn't tell you yet, did they?" the teacher smirked at the students' reaction to this foul news.  "Well, let me reiterate, that this is only temporary for so long as you are in the program for the next three years depending on whether you choose to take graduating seriously this time or not.  Anyone that does not pass the required exam at the end of your third year to graduate will indefinitely find that they have no more right to have credit cards, you may not hold property larger than one personal vehicle, and you will have to have a cosigner to even open a bank account."

Shannon definitely saw more than a few of her classmates, and in particular, her torments go a little green in the face as the instructor mentioned this.  She didn't blame them of course, because she felt an urgency to pass the course, even without the extra insentative to pass the course this time through.  She just hoped the tormentors didn't do anything to mess her up this time.  Surely, they were worried about their own adult rights, weren't they?

"Now, you should have all brought at least a notebook and a pencil to our first class?  I was informed that you were told to do that much."

Shannon sighed as well as a few others, and they got out their pencils and notebooks.

"I am your homeroom teacher and I will now put up your daily schedule on the board.  It will serve you well to copy this information, and to eventually remember it.  I will not put this up again, and I will not answer questions about what class is next after this, so if you want to be prepared, then write this out in your notebooks."

7:40 to 8:50  Hardtstone for Independent reading (35 minutes) and Guided reading (35 minutes)
8:55 to 10:05  Cruenna for Writing (40 minutes) and Grammar (30 minutes)
10:10 to 11:20 Martinez for Math (45 minutes) and Daytime checks (25 minutes)
11:25 to 12:35  Harrison for Technology (45 minutes) and Social Etiquette (25 minutes)
12:40 to 1:50  Lunch
1:55 to 3:05  Chevrick for History (45 minutes) and Government (25 minutes)
3:10 to 4:10  Haggles for Daytime checks (25 minutes) and Biology (45 minutes)

A few hands shot to the air as the students looked over the schedule, and Mr. Hardtstone (Har-ston) frowned for he had apparently not realized that he had done anything confusing at the moment.  Still, humoring the students, as it were, he called on one of the boys.

"Excuse me, sir?"

unknown.png
Scott Westpike
It was Scott Westpike, one of Paula's friends, and one of Shannon's worst tormentors.  Of course, she was not the only one that Scott tormented.  Most of the time, he left picking on the girls to Paula while he targeted the boys, but for Shannon, it seemed that Paula had talked him into making an exception, and she was sure that one summer was not enough to end that.

"Sir?  You put 'Daytime checks' on the schedule," Scott told him what probably most of the class had on their minds.  There was a look that old Mr. Hardtstone gave that likely interrupted the rest of his question, about what exactly that was, but it seemed the teacher had realized that this was the time to explain it nonetheless.

"Daytime Checks is scheduled twice a day," the teacher told the class.  "Not only are there two scheduled daytime checks, but if a teacher has any reason to believe that an unscheduled check is necessary, then any teacher, during their own instruction period, can call for one.  A Daytime check will proceed as follows...."

The six foot three man clapped his hands together, and he looked around theatrically at the class, and then his voice boomed around the room.  "Stand up, now."

Looking at one another, the students slowly rose from their seats not sure what was going on.  Weren't they supposed to be in a reading class?  This might have been answer to Scott's question, but as yet, the man had not actually said it was.  The entire class stood, some of the legs shaking a bit, Shannon being among the shakers for she was very nervous about the way the words Daytime Checks seemed omniscient and the way the teacher seemed to look around at the young men and women in a fiendish manner until he decided to approach....
unknown.png

Jessica Green.
"You, young lady," he barked at the little young lady dressed in a nice black blouse and a matching skirt.  "Come to the front and bend over holding the desk for a minute."

"Wait!" the girl yelped from where she stood by her own desk, shaking her head.  "You... you can't be serious!  What did I even do?"

"I said get over her and bend over the desk," Mr. Hardtstone told her.  "Now."

"First of all, I'm pretty sure it's against the law to spank students, and besides that, until now, I don't think I did anything wrong to warrant you slapping me on the butt," she said her face red with embarrassment, but her eyes glaring at him, daring him to approach her.

"Well," the shook his head at her and frowned.  "First of all, you are wrong.  You are not considered children any longer, so child abuse laws do not apply to you, and also, there are new laws that were put in force when this program was started, to allow teachers to control unruly students, and right now, that is exactly what you are becoming."

"But I didn't even do anything, and you wanted to spank me for no reason!"

"I assure you miss, if I wanted to spank you, you'd already be over my knee.  What gave you the impression I was going to spank you?"

"Well, you are trying to make me bend over using that desk as a support...."

"Ah, I see.  So, have you been spanked before despite your claims to know that the law states that teachers cannot hit high school students?"

Jessica shook her blond head so rapidly that her loose bangs swayed on her head.

"Well, for your information, I am not going to spank you this time, even though you were being defiant, and in the future, if you are called up for a daytime check, you can expect a spanking if you do not comply to it."

The twenty year old girl walked, slowly, her eyes eyeing his hands and the desk alternatively as she approached it.

"Bend over, little lady, and rest your palms on the table top flatly."

"You're not going to spank me?" she whined at him in one last desperate attempt to confirm that he had no intention of hitting her.

"No, young lady.  I am just going to show the class what a daytime check means, and this is only one of many to come, so you might as well get used to it now."

Jessica nodded and moved her legs out so she was bent over, and her hands lay flat on the desk.  Then, to Shannon's horror, her mouth dropping as she watched this, the teacher reached behind her and placed itself squarely on her butt, and then he pushed against her bottom and cupped her hip in his hand.

"Dry," he announced to the room.

"Dry?" Shannon was not the only one that heard that, and it seemed like everyone was eyeing the teacher suspiciously at what he had done.  That was sexual harassment, wasn't it?  Maybe even assault!  Shannon narrowed her eyes at him, and her frown became more defined as she glared at the teacher.

"You can't do that," Shannon found herself saying.  "That's against the law."

"I see you want to join the demonstration," Mr. Hardtstone smirked and wiggled his finger at her.  "Get up here, little lady."

Shannon shook her head no, and stayed where she was.  There was no way she was going to let him touch her butt like that.  "I am pretty sure I don't have to do that.  It's an unlawful request, so I'm just going to stand here, and if you try to spank me, I assure you, you'll have a law suit on your hands."

The man shook his head and he went to his desk and pulled out a leather belt.  

"Now, miss, you are going too far.  What are you implying?  That you are young women?  That you have something I've never seen before?  You little punks are not worth touching in anyway other than checking you for wet pants and spanking your disobedient butts!"

Shannon frowned when he said wet pants like that.  What twenty year old girl was going to have on wet pants?  She stared him in the eye and kept her ground not moving towards him.  "First of all, what twenty year old do you expect to find wet pants on, and second of all, there has to be a law against you checking us like that, even if your intention is only to make sure we didn't behave like little two year olds!"

"Well, I knew you kids would make this strange.  So, you want to know if this is lawful or not, do you?"

Heads nodded.

Mr. Hardtstone went to the classroom door, and he called out.  "You guys back there yet?"

Everyone's eyes widened at seeing to fully uniformed police officers who now approached the front of the classroom with Mr. Hardtstone.  The officers looked around at the class, and there was so much tension, that you could almost see the taunt string that was invisible in front of you.

"Did the instructor not call a second student to the front of the room to be checked?" the lady officer asked the class.

Shannon looked down at the floor.  This was real.  The teacher was going to grope her bottom, in the pretense of checking her for a deed that she would not be expected to do at twenty years of age, but the officers were going along with it, and expecting her to come up.

"Anyone that does not comply with the teacher's lawful requests during class, can and likely will go to jail for the night," the officers warned the kids.  "You are not minors in a regular high school anymore.  You are delinquents that chose to do other things rather than get through your high school credits, so you are in a special program to complete your education, and you are going to be treated like delinquents until you graduate in three years.  Now, if you don't want to go to jail, I suggest you do as your teacher tells you."

Shannon hung her head defeated.  She was not usually one to stand up to a teacher and tell them that they were wrong, but then again, nothing like this ever had happened to her in high school, where she felt justified in challenging their authority like this.  But there it was, it seemed the teacher was in the right, and he felt her butt through her jeans and then he looked at the officers while she was bent over, and she looked back at them, exchanging a face that sent a shiver down her spine.

"Well, she did disobey you," the officer told the teacher.  "You need to instill in the entire class that there are real consequences this time.  You have that strap for a reason...."

Shannon stood up.

"Please, I'm sorry.  I didn't know you had the right to check us like that.  I was just asserting my rights...," she stumbled trying to plead her case.

"Rights that you do not have," the police officer reminded her.  "You are a delinquent.  If you don't want to face jail time as well as a spanking, I suggest you get the spanking over with."

Shivering, and sniffling, she nodded and took her position at the desk again, and then it started.  Thwack!  Thwack!  The belt slapped her skirt unceremoniously and the sounds echoed through the room.  Shannon was starting to feel the sting through her thick jeans, and it caused tears to pickle at the corners of her eyes before sliding down her face.

• Like 3

unknown.png

The spanking and the police officers had left Shannon quite contrite and unable to question anything else the rest of that day.  Now that the whole class knew what a daytime check meant, no one else questioned the procedure during that first class, and both the girls, one just checked over her skirt and one both checked and spanked over her jeans, were sent back to their seats so the teacher could continue his orientations about what he expected from students in class.

"Now," the teacher went on talking as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.  He wasn't even blushing nor even looking sheepishly at the two girls that he just checked in front of the whole class.  He went on like nothing at all had happened, and the police officers had stayed in the back of the room for a minute or two to make sure order was maintained, but Shannon really didn't notice when they left the room.

"Our class will be broken up into two periods, an independent reading period where I will expect you to be reading the assigned book over again, most of the time, reviewing the chapters you read before, and even taking an open book quiz as you reread some important sections that I high light for you, and the second part of the period will be guided reading, where we will have round robin reading and discussion of the  books, worksheets to understand what you are to get from the reading, and also a focus on vocabulary as we read."

Shannon knew that while all the girls were aghast at Jessica being taken randomly from her seat to be checked like she was earlier for the demonstration, it was likely a very big bonus to Paula's day that Shannon had put herself out there, and gotten not only checked for peeing her pants in front of the entire class, but also spanked in front of the class for disobeying the teacher.  Shannon knew that Paula had had her day made, but honestly, she couldn't confirm it for she had been too embarrassed to look anyone in the eye since the spanking, and it was all she could do not to leave her seat and run from the room, feeling like a hundred accusing eyes were staring at her, blaming her for daring to speak out against the teacher.  Of course, it was mostly in her head, but she just couldn't shake that feeling.

As the time period came towards the end of the first class, Mr. Hardtstone frowned around at the class, sending more shivers around the room, as though everyone was afraid he was going to start making students come up and so he could check them, but he didn't.  He simply told them to put their books away, and then had one last announcement.

"You have five minutes before your next teacher steps into the room, so if any of you need to take care of any personal business during that time, be sure you do because there will be leaving your classes on a whim.  Also remember, your teacher has the right to do a daytime check even if it is unscheduled, and most likely will do one if there is reason to believe that one is called for on any particular person.  Of course, it would take time to do the whole class, which is why there are two time periods in the day to check the whole class.  

And with that, the creepy man exited the room leaving the twenty students alone at their desks.

unknown.png
Lacey Moreno

"This whole thing is creepy," a girl said from a corner of the room after Mr. Hardtstone had left.  "I don't know how they are getting away with this, but I am definitely going to call the police when I get home and see if there really is a law like they said, or if those police officers that came in earlier are fake," she told the class.

Shannon nodded with her, agreeing that it was creepy and it also didn't make sense as a law either.  How would the law protect young woman forced into this program from a creepy teacher if that was the law?  It couldn't be!

Several students had excused themselves from the room between the teachers changing, and before they knew it, the next teacher had come through the door and looked around counting the seats of students.

"Why do I only count seventeen students, but on my roster, it says we have twenty?" she demanded of the room.

unknown.png
James Madison
unknown.png
Vivian Guierrez
unknown.png
Paul White

"You three are late," Mrs. Cuenna told the three students that walked in together.  "I hope you enjoyed that cigarette break, because it has earned you an ass whippin' in front of the class."

"What?" Paula exclaimed!  "I just went to the toilet like the previous teacher told us to do.  You can even smell my breath!  I don't smoke!"

"I'm not going to argue about what you were or were not doing," the woman said reaching into the desk for the strap.  "Either you come up here now for your whippin' or I'll call for the resource officers to come and hold you while you get it."

Shannon frowned.  At least it was a fairly short woman that was going to be administering the strap.  Surely, it wouldn't hurt these three that much.  Maybe if the gentleman went first, it would wear her out so she couldn't really hurt either of them.  Of course, if Shannon wanted to see anyone get it at all in the class, it was the strawberry blond girl what wore the orange top that day.  Paula was the tormentor that got her landed her in this program, and nothing would satisfy Shannon more than to see her tormentors get some sort of punishment, though feeling her own butt from earlier, still, she wasn't so sure she would wish the strap on anyone.

James walked up to the front of the room, and he was already reaching in his back pocket as he did so.  So typical of the rich kid, he looked the short dark haired teacher in her brown eyes, and opened his wallet.  "It's the first day," he reasoned with her.  "We didn't know that there would be a strappin' for being late.  Now, how much can I pay you to just give us a warning this time?  Maybe A couple of Andersons?"

The teacher looked down at the wad of money in the wallet, and shook her head, wondering, probably, what a rich kid was doing in this program.  Even Shannon had thought that James's parents could have gotten him out of this, if they wanted.  But no, there he was, standing before the disciplinarian, trying to buy his way out of trouble.

"Put that away," Mrs. Cruenna told him.  "Or you'll get double for ...."

But James must have felt hesitation in the teacher's voice, or some other clue that told him to continue.  "Well, I guess we don't want President Anderson to get lonely.  How about a Benjamin Franklin to go along with it?"

The teacher gulped.  "Um... put that away, I'm... I'm warning you...."

"Now, now, let's do be reasonable, Mrs. Cuenna.  We are all adults here.  This is the first day of classes, and you can't expect people to follow rules that are brand new to them, can you?  Surely, you can do a lot with three Benjamin Franklins, that would, well, help you turn a blind eye, just this once?"

She shook her head.  "Al... alr... alright, I'll take three hundred.  Go sit down and don't get caught breaking the rules again."

James smirked as he walked back past the two ladies that had not been dismissed.  "Maybe if you offer her some money?" he quipped at them.  "I could pay for it...."

The girls looked down at the floor knowing that it was impossible to pay the teacher money like that.  Their families would not eat for a week if they had wasted money like that, and there was no way that either of them would take his money either, not for just getting out of a spanking.  If anything, Shannon knew that she had much better uses for three hundred dollars rather than just getting out of a little swatted bottom, even though it did still smart a bit.

Paula went up to the teacher first, and she bent over, and Shannon noticed, that she had touched the girl's shorts wearing bottom first, checking her, as the other teacher had done two of them, and then only after checking her, did she swat the thick girl with ten lashes that landed not only on the shorts covered bottom, but also that slapped on her thighs, too.  Each time it slapped her thighs, the sound of the strap hitting skin echoed in the room, and a little gasp escaped the girl's mouth.  Then she was sent to sit down.

Vivian Guierrez was wearing a pink tank top and a lavender skirt that had a floral pattern along the hem, which actually just barely came down over her bum.

"You are not even dressed appropriately for school, young missy," Mrs. Cuenna told her as she pushed the skirt up, it not taking more than a slight push anyway where everyone saw her purple panties.  It was easy to see that the girl had not wet her pants, but the teacher checked her on her bum anyway and then she whacked her not ten times, but ten times for being late to class and then five more times for wearing inappropriate clothes to the room.  By the time the girl was finished being hit, she was pouring water down the cheeks of her face from her eyes, and the teacher looked around the room at the casually dressed delinquent adults before her.

"Remember, that you will get a spanking on whatever clothing you are wearing if you are to receive one, so maybe that will encourage some of you ladies to cover up a bit more from now on."

Then, the teacher went to the blackboard, and wrote her name on the board.

"Writing," she started talking to the students now, business like, now that the punishments were out of the way....

• Like 1

The room was quiet now, as everyone sat at their desks, writing on their assignment.

"What I think is going to happen this year" was the theme they were working on, and this was set no more than ten minutes after the teacher and officially started the class.  Of course, with the interruption of having to correct three students for being late to class, and what that involved, meant that it was actually started about fifteen minutes in.

This is going to be a very difficult year.  Shannon thought about what she was trying to write.  Of course it was going to be difficult.  The teacher had to already know that, and every one of her classmates had to know that, so how was it going to be difficult?  Well, it wasn't really like she was telling anyone something they wouldn't have guessed for themselves.  Maybe she was thinking on the theme of the paper a bit too literal.  Still, as nothing else came to mind, and she had only a few minutes to get a start on the paper, she continued.  We have strange teachers and worse, we have strange new rules this year.  For some reason, there was a law passed that allows the students to be struck by teachers, and the teachers are treating everyone like toddlers, checking us to see if we wet our pants as if we are not potty trained....

Mrs. Cuenna came around, and she looked over Shannon's paper who instinctively looked up, flinching, hoping she was not in trouble for what she was writing.

"That's a very interesting view on what is happening," Mrs. Cuenne whispered a small smirk on her lips.  "But you do realize, if we were to treat you all like you've written, then you should all be put in training pants and taken by the hand to the bathroom, don't you?"

Shannon felt her face heat up with shame as the teacher called out what she was writing.  She looked around, but apparently, the teacher had said it in a low enough whisper that no one else heard what she was saying.

"Do go on, little lady.  Do tell us how you feel like you are being treated like a toddler rather than an adult, and talk about the punishments.  Of course, hopefully you are open minded enough to include why you think you are being treated this way.

Shannon nodded and bent down over her work, not wanting the teacher to linger on her for so long.  Couldn't she bother someone else?  Please?  But though Shannon wanted it, she could not voice this to the dictator that looked over her shoulder.

I have no idea why these teachers think we need to be checked to see if we'd peed our pants, but I do understand that a lot of the people in this room likely didn't graduate last year because they were too busy getting into trouble.  I know personally, of five of the others who made it a daily routine to ruin other people's lives, and especially one of them was out after me....

Shannon looked back up, but the teacher has slipped away.  It was hard to tell how long the teacher had been there, looking over her shoulder, and when she had decided to go check on someone else, but Shannon was glad she was no longer the sole audience for that short woman.  Though she was shorter than Mr. Hardtstone, somehow, she felt even scarier than the taller burly man.

The teacher called the class back to her after a certain amount of time had passed, and she smiled at all the students, her smile, somehow, unnerving, as if she was enjoying the discomfort that the students were in, sitting there, feeling like she could do a daytime check at any minute.  Feeling like she could pull out the strap for any number of unknown reasons that the class still didn't know was against the rules, or feeling like she was suddenly going to spring on a rule to make them all feel even more like little kids or toddlers.  This is how Shannon felt, at the very least.

There was a thumping coming from one of the student desks in the room, but Shannon didn't see what desk it was.  She didn't dare look to see, for if she dared to look, wherever the sound was coming from, it was not the teacher's direction, and that would likely earn her a strappin', and if not that, she would at least be called out for not paying attention in class.  But the thumping of the student chair or desk was getting more and more insistent.  There was some squeaking along with it.  Shannon did her best not to turn her head to see where it was coming from.  It seemed to take all her willpower to keep staring at the teacher as though her insides were not screaming at her that something was wrong with one of her classmates.  It was not the sort of thing that she wanted to see so she could be mean, or so she could harass someone, but rather, she felt sorry for whoever was thumping their feet and squeaking in their chair like that.  The more insistent it became, the more she was reminded of what had happened to herself nearly four years before, in the eighth grade, when she was too shy to ask, and the lessons dragged on and on.

The realization pushed to the front of her mind, and while it was there, there was only one student in the whole room, she would wish the situation on, and that person, in her mind, was the last person it could ever happen to because Paula was far too outspoken to allow herself to get into that kind of trouble without first allowing the teacher to know of her predicament, and if the teacher wouldn't let her go to the  bathroom, then she'd tell the teacher that any mess made would be her own fault, and not Paula's fault.  No, this is likely not Paula, but someone far more humiliated by this predicament, and someone too scared to speak up for fear of the teacher saying no.  Shannon hoped that no one else that heard the thumping of the feet and chair and the squeaking of the seat, would now what the tortured student was going through, and that the student would get out of the room with some dignity, and maybe even dry pants.  Shannon had not been lucky on either of these when she was in eighth grade, for she had raised her hand at the last minute and timidly asked, only for the teacher to tell her she should have gone before class, and it caused the whole class to sit there and watch as she peed herself.  Of course, Paula had not been nice about that at all.

unknown.png
Barbara Morrison

Shannon kept her eyes glued on the teacher, even as she felt the vibrating sounds picking up speed and volume, and eventually, the teacher noticed, and she lowered her grammar book, that she was leading the class through the instruction through, and she glared over at the sounds, where then, the rest of the class looked, so that Shannon now had an excuse to look back and see one of Paula's best friends from high school banging her knees together, rocking back and fourth in her chair, scooting, and gasping as she pushed her hands in between her blue jean thighs.

"What is your name, miss?" Mrs. Cuenna asked the poor student.

"Um... Bar...Bar... Barbara?" the girl looked up with wide eyes, her mouth frowning, her hands pushed into her lap, her knees still pushing back and forth against her hand in her privates.  The teacher didn't look softened, nor amused.  She pointed at her book.  "If you can't piss your pants quietly, then hurry up and get it over with," she told the girl in front of everyone.

"I'm not gonna... gonna... piss myself," the shamed faced twenty year old student told her teacher.  She was having a hard time, but she was not a toddler.  Shannon knew that pissing her pants was not something that was on her mind at all, but she could see how close the girl was.  This was just the way Shannon envisioned she looked moments before she peed her pants in eighth grade.

"Well, if you are not going to piss your pants, then take your hands out from between your legs!  That's indecent in the classroom, and stop moving around and disrupting everyone!" the teacher told her.

"Well, can I...?"

"...go to the bathroom?" Mrs. Cuenna finished her thought.  "No.  You do that before school starts, between classes, at lunch, and after school," she told the child-like adult.  "If you can't control yourself, well, that is partly what the daytime checks are for.  If you just piss your pans during class, you will be changed later, but stop moving around and either sit like a decent young lady, or hurry up and piss yourself so we can continue the class without your noises disturbing your classmates."

"But... that's not right," Barbara started to plead her case.

"Do you need a spanking for disobeying your teachers?" Mrs. Cuenna nodded her head back towards the desk that had the strap in it.

"No?" Barbara whimpered.

"Then either take your hands out of your lap and sit quietly or hurry up and piss your pants so we can continue."

Barbara slowly removed her hands from between her legs, and she shook as Shannon saw her knees trying to get slower and slower so she didn't move as much, and Shannon saw tears in the girl's eyes, and she knew that Barbara was realizing, that she was not going to get through the next twenty minutes of class in dry pants.  If it was Shannon, she might have wet herself as soon as she had removed her hands from in her lap.  

Shannon tried her best not to look at Barbara the rest of the class because she was certain the girl who was actually a friend of the meanest girl in the class was going to wet her pants.  Even though she was actually one of the bullies, she couldn't help but feel a little bit of pity and wished she had a way to help her classmate out of the predicament of embarrassing herself like that.

The end of the period, the teacher reminded the class, that if they needed to pee, they better go now, or they might end up having to hold it like Barbara did.  Then she left the room.

Shannon sighed and got up from her seat.  Looking over at Barbara, she saw the girl with her head down on her desk, not moving, showing the signs of a defeated student whose bladder had won.  Shannon went out of the class and down the hall towards the bathrooms, where she saw the cruel Cuenna talking to another teacher that they had yet to meet.

"You might want to do a daytime check," Cuenna told the unknown teacher.
"Well, it is going to be time for daytime checks for everyone at the end of my class," he told Mrs. Cuenna.  

"Oh, yes, I forgot.  But I'm pretty sure there is already one student who is wet.  She was making a ruckus of it just before, and when I dismissed them to end the class, the student just had her head on her desk.

Martinez came back to the classroom a few minutes after Shannon had come back.  Having been distracted by overhearing the teachers talk, Shannon had not gotten to use the restroom, and seeing that he was now moving that way, and not knowing how much time had already passed, the teacher before hand having not only spanked three classmates for being late, but checked them like toddlers just before doing so, she knew she would not want to be in that situation, so she hurried back, beating the teacher into the room, and taking her seat as the heavy man filled the doorway.

Shannon looked back at the doorway, and saw the man nodding his head as he was mentally thinking and looking around the room.  His eyes spotted her, but he went over her not paying much attention, and then it dawned on her that he was counting the students, especially because of what he had said next.

"Well, it seems you delinquents can learn to follow rules after all!  No one is late to getting to their desks this time!"

Despite knowing that Barbara was sitting uncomfortably at her desk in soaked pants, the teacher went to the front of the room and wrote his name on the board.
Mr. Martinez he wrote under which he wrote Basic Math.

"I am very disappointed that I have to teach something so basic to a bunch of young delinquents as fractions, but you need to understand them not only so that I can go on teaching what high school students should be learning, but also because fractions play a very important part of your daily lives.  You really should know that by now, but it is what it is!"

Shannon sighed at the fractions.  Of course, the fractions were no fun for her, either, so maybe it wasn't just Paula that got her put here after all.  Maybe she really was dumb?  Her mom thought she was, the school thought she was, the bullies thought so, and now the teacher said that it was not normal to not understand fractions, too.

As the teacher went through an activity with the class, so that it was like they were in middle school, or maybe even elementary school, where they had to cut up large pieces of construction papers that were all already cut into circles for them.  Obviously, this exercise was to introduce how one eighth was smaller than one fourth.  This much, Shannon did understand, but she had lost the will to fight what the teachers did since when she had her butt smacked for questioning it, and with what seemed to be police officers actually making sure that she was spanked for questioning the rule, she had no interest in another spanking.

unknown.png
Lacey Moreno

While the class were cutting up the circles into appropriate fractions as indicated by the teacher, and told to write on notebook paper, comparing all the sizes, Shannon noticed the girl over at one corner of the room, the one that had said she was going to have the police called and check to see if all this was actually legal or not after one of the classes, and she was now tapping her foot impatiently on the floor.  Her face was grimacing, and her cheeks were a bit red, though her hands were still busy cutting and writing, shakily.

Obviously, her classmate knew better than to question the teachers now after what she had seen happen to three kids that were late to class, and they had seen Shannon get spanked for speaking out against being checked against her will.  The girl just stood there, at her work space, tapping her foot, bending down and up on her knees, still cutting the circles into pieces and writing on her notebook.

Shannon could feel herself doing the exact same things though, and there was a pain in her stomach as her legs shook trying to keep her own waters pushed up inside her, and as for the moment, her own panties were pristine under her jeans.  She just hoped that somehow, she could get through the next 40 minutes without wetting her pants.

unknown.png

Mr. Martinez let the students finish cutting up the circles he gave them, and he looked at a few notebooks here and there as Shannon continued to bounce in place, trying to keep her panties dry.  The other girl across the room in the corner of the room bounced up and down and tapped her foot, and shook as she finished her work.  

And when the clock struck a certain minute on the clock, it was like the teacher magically looked up at it, and he turned with a smirk on his face, and he started to instruct the class of what was next.

"Stand up, boys and girls.  Put your scissors, papers, and pencils down, and step two paces from your seats."

The boys and girls, probably most of them having forgotten what was coming, looked a moment or two at each other as did even Shannon with her neighboring classmates.  But it was only a moment or two hesitation, and they all did back away waiting for more instructions.

unknown.png

"Starting with you, miss," the teacher looked directly at Barbara who had a puddle on the floor in the chair that she was previously standing next to as she worked, her skirt and panties soaked and still dripping from time to time from having sat in the puddle all through before.

Barbara looked up at him as she started to step towards the front of the room.  

"What you gonna do if you find some of us peed our pants?" she asked him.

"Well, you can't concentrate all day in wet pants, can you?" he asked her.  "And besides, wearing wet pants for too long is not healthy either, young lady.  So, what do you think I'm going to do?"

"Spank me?"

He shook his head no, and smiled.  "I only spank if you are being disobedient about me checking you and helping you," he told her.  "If you have just wet your pants, the only thing we'll do, is get you changed."

"But... you can't leave me alone to go to the bathroom, and you can't leave the class alone, so...."

"So, you are admitting you've peed your pants?" he asked the twenty year old kid.

She looked down.  "Yeah."

"Come on up, and you'll see what a check and changing looks like."

Barbara sighed and walked up to the front with the small group around her.

Alright, kid, pants down and bend over," he told the kids.  Boys and girls were lined up side by side, and he walked by each one, feeling their panties/underwear.

"Well, it looks like Barbara is the only one wet in this group.  You other three can sit down.  Barbara, go stand over there to the side, so we can change you in a minute."

"Not in front of everyone?" she asked him pleading.  "I'd rather wear wet pants than everyone see me getting changed."

"Just do as you are told.  Don't worry, the whole class will not see.  You'll see."

Barbara, blushing, pushed her skirt back down over her wet panties and waited by the wall.

unknown.png
Lacey Moreno

A second group of kids were called to the front, and they were checked the same way, none of which had wet themselves.  Then a third group included the girl in the corner, who was now, dripping pee from between her legs, her shorts soaked, and she was tearing up as she walked with same to the front of the room, and despite her shorts obviously dripping, he made her pull them down anyway, and he went about checking those four, and told Lacey to stand next Barbara.

Shannon was sure that if Barbara was not standing there, all wet, she would have said something to Lacey about how gross she was, but as it was, Barbara was just looking at the floor, her face a little red, and she was shaking with shame and maybe nervousness.

As the fourth group of four students came to the front for inspections, Shannon felt her own bladder starting to spurt into her panties, because it had just been too long for her to hold it.  She shook and felt tears in her eyes, threatening to come out as she felt the first hot splattering liquid push out against her pants and then run down her thighs before it was cut off.  

The teacher went to a boy and felt the front of his pants, and continued on.  Shannon felt her face get got as the teacher checked each of the students at the front, and she felt the wetness on her panties under her jeans.  Looking down, at the moment, her jeans didn't really look wet in yet.

The teacher stood in front of a girl, and he looked in her eyes for a long moment, making the girl shake in nervousness, then he extended his hand towards her privates as Shannon stood half watching, half watching herself, hoping not to be noticeable before she was called to the front, and then suddenly, she felt another little wash push through her closed together legs, leaking pee, this time wetting some of the material of her jeans on the insides of her legs as she tried to stop the pee and pushed her legs harder together to get the pee to stop, making her pants legs get more wet.

The teacher stood in front of another boy and then a fourth kid, in that group, another boy, and found no one was wet with them.

"Now, your group," he pointed at the remaining group of which Shannon was a part of.  Shannon kept her head down as she felt her wet pants likely to be visible to everyone in the room.  She stood up at the line of students, last to be touched by the strange teacher, who passed the first student before him as being dry.

Squiiiirt.  Squirt squirt.

Shannon felt herself leak a little bit more as the teacher reached the third in their group, the boy just before her.  She shook trying to stop herself wetting, scared of what would happen if she happened to pee while he was checking the students.  Her legs were wiggling, she was doing half squats as she bounced up and down on her knees.  Her face was crimson.  Tears blurred her vision so she couldn't see who was judging her, who was laughing at her, or who was giving her disgusted looks.

The teacher came up on Shannon, and he whispered in her ear.  "Pull down your pants unless you want me to do it, and then turn around and bend over the desk so I can check.

She nodded, tears in her eyes, she dropped her pants and showed the class her wet purple panties, and then turned around and let the teacher feel, only when he touched her, this time, she leaked and the leak didn't stop, but kept pouring so a very thick constant water pouring like from an open tap at the sink or like pouring from a container into a glass kept pouring out of her panties, and started on his hand.  She wanted to turn it off, but it wouldn't turn off, and the strange teacher kept his hand on her for a moment, though she had no idea how he didn't feel her peeing on his hand.  He did take his hand away though, after a good moment or two, and stood aside, giving the class the full view of her peeing right there, growing right through her panties.

"So, the program was right," Mr. Martinez nodded his head at the other students.  "You delinquents are no better than two year olds, and you kids do piss your pants...."

He waited for Shannon to finish wetting her pants, and then had her waddle over to the wall with the other two, her pants at her knees, as they were too wet to pull up, and he wasn't ready for her to take them off yet.

• Like 2

unknown.png

Mr. Martinez then went to the closet in the classroom, and pulled out three of these accordian-style dividers and set them in a corner at the front of the classroom, and then one by one, Barbara first, he directed the three little adult girl towards them, and while they hide behind the private-ed away area, he went to a dresser and a wardrobe that had been in the room all along, but until now, Shannon having no reason why they were there, he now pulled out a pair of panties from the dresser after checking on the girl's size behind the divider, and also getting her a juvenile jumper-skirt from the wardrobe after again, checking her size.

Barbara being first behind the divider, there was no way to tell what her face was like, but Shannon knew her own turn was coming, and she knew exactly how she'd feel with the teacher even seeing, letting alone, Mr. Martinez had brought some very childish looking panties towards the divider and spent several minutes just at the edge so the rest of the class could see him, and he could turn and look at the class, but he was also working behind the divider, likely, helping Barbara get her wet things down and get her clean panties up on her, and then he did the same with the jumper-overall-style skirt, which was purple.

Barbara came out of there, her face crimson, her hair falling over her face that was looking determinedly at her shoes, and her slow gate made it clear she would not be in the mood to make fun of anyone for a while.  Then it was Lacey's turn.

Shannon sat there, shaking, and though she knew there was no way she could undo what everyone already saw, for some reason, she was nervous about her legs being open and showing everyone she was wet, but it was also uncomfortable to push her legs together, the wet sticky pee being pushed against her legs and privates that way, so she moved her legs again and this way, it went back and forth, her face red and her body shaking as she felt like everyone was staring at her and judging her for peeing her pants.

Lacey came back out in a jumper-overall-style skirt like Barbara before her, but hers was a deep forest green color, and now, the teacher was looking out from behind the closed off area, looking at the other wet little adult sitting by the wall.

"Well, do you want to sit in wet pants all day?" he asked Shannon impatiently.  "Come on, let's get your pants changed."

The young adult was so embarrassed, and she was still uncomfortable about the class, they already knew she was wet, but showing them was even worse, so the little lady backed away from them, not turning to show her wet rear until she was right at the divider, and she darted behind it.

"You peed your pants," Mr. Martinez needlessly reminded her.  "And you did it while I was right there checking you.  Did you think it would be funny to pee on my hand?"

"No?" Shannon looked pale and horrified.

"Then why didn't you finish at your seat, or at least before I checked you?" he asked her.

"I was trying to hold it!"

"Even though you were already damp?" he asked her.  It seemed he had touched her wet panties just moments before she started to flood, but she wasn't sure.  At first, she thought he had his hand under her as she peed her pants.  It was a blur exactly what happened.  She just knew she peed on his hand, and he seemed to take forever to get his hand out of the way.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, making such a display in front of the whole class," Mr. Martinez still had not gone to get her any clothes yet, or made any move to drag down her panties or to even remove her soaked jeans the rest of the way from her legs.  "At least the other kids had the decency to wet themselves in private at their seats, and not in front of the whole class."

Shannon felt a tear come down her face.  

"Are you going to go all out and prove to the whole class that you are nothing but a four year old or worse?" he asked her as she sniffled and tears leaked down Shannon's face.

Shannon shook her head.

"Then wipe those tears and show me your tags so I can get you the right size clothes."

She pulled her jeans all the way off so he could look in them, and then she pulled her panties out a bit so he could look at her size tag.  

Mr. Martinez frowned and turning as if to walk off, but before taking a step.  "Get those panties off.  They are wet.  I'll be right back."

Shannon shook as she put her hands on either side of her panties, but she couldn't push on them.  Her inner struggling thoughts told her that she was a young woman, and she didn't even know this man.  She should not be exposing herself to him, even if she did pee her pants.

Mr. Martinez came over to her with panties that had an old cartoon character all over them, and some words that said:  A Berry special Big girl.  The cartoon h

image.png.6e6f3f69a29fcda6437e7a51357dda89.png

"I told you to get those panties off," he told her.  "Do you want me to do it for you?"

"No?" Shannon whimpered.

"Do you want me to get the resource helpers to come in and hold you down or for me to spank you?"

"No?"

"Then get those panties down, now."

Shaking, red faced, and tears still trickling down her face, Shannon started to pull her panties down.

Mr. Martinez sighed as the girl seemed to take forever.  She was such a mommy's girl or something!  He forced her panties off of her, and then pulled up the clean panties on her, doing as he promised, and she could feel it, that he felt like she was fighting him.  Maybe she was, but it wasn't defiance so much as it was just dignity.  How could he expect a girl to pull down her pants let alone her panties in front of him?

He then pulled her clean panties up on her, and then went back to get her a teal colored jumper-overalls style skirt, much like the other girls who had changed, and he put her in that himself rather than waste more time, and by the time he had finished dressing her, the next teacher came into the room.

"I thought you'd have been done with that by now and sent the kids that had not needed a change to the  bathroom."

"Well, the kids were a little bit selfish," Mr. Martinez told Ms Harrison.

"Then I guess the class can figure out what happens when their classmates make trouble for their teachers," she said taking her place at the front of the classroom.  "Everyone line up at the door so we can go to technology class."

"Wait," one of the students said raising a hand.  "Aren't we going to get our ten minutes break?"

unknown.png

The student who had asked was a wearing a purple button down blouse with the top two buttons undone.

"What is your name?" Ms. Harrison asked her.

"Mariela?"

"Well, Mariela.  If your classmates had been compliant and finished getting checked and changed in a timely manner, then you would have had time to go, but as it is, you'll just have to wait until lunch time."

The girl looked down and took her place at the back of the class to go off to the computer and technology class.

• Like 2

When the class arrived at the computer room for technology class, the teacher pointed out the girls in the jumper-skirts that were obviously for the kids that wet themselves during class.  

"Wait right here," Ms. Harrison told the four girls that wore the infantile clothing.  "You three girls are going to sit where I can keep an eye on you, and we need to put plastic down on the seat in case you peepee your pants again in class.  We can't have you peeing all over seats that you have to share with other students."

Shannon looked up at the blue eyed, yellow haired professor, thinking this was not their fault, and the teacher was making it seem worse than necessary because they had already changed into dry clothes, and it was not likely they would have to pee this soon again, after having wet their pants, and what was it with the way she said she had to keep an eye on them.  If the teacher was protecting the seats, as she was with plastic seat covers, and she wasn't even letting Mariella go to the restroom on the way to the computer room, then what did she have to watch the three kids in jumper-skirts for?

While Shannon stood and waited for the teacher to put the round plastic cover on her chair, she glanced over and saw Mariella slowly bring her legs together, her legs looking tense, and she seemed to look around at everyone, her face turning a little red as she sat in her seat, and turned to face the computer.

unknown.png

Mariella got a serious look on her face as she turned her head towards the front once Ms. Harrison was done putting plastic covers on three of the seats near the front of the room, and then the teacher wrote five rules on the blackboard:

1.  You turn on the computer when you are told. 
2.  You use the computer only for what the teacher is explaining during class, and nothing else.

3.  If you get stuck, or if the computer pops up something strange on you, raise your hand and wait for the teacher to fix the problem.
4.  If you are not seated in a plastic covered seat, Do not pee in the seat.  If you feel it coming out, stand up and keep your seat dry.
5.  If you piss your pants, raise your hand and tell the teacher.

Shannon frown at these stupid rules.  The last two rules were a wasted time to explain, and were not needed if the teachers even treated the kids like high school girls.  Even high school girls would just go to the bathroom and come back into class if they had the freedom to go, and Shannon was sure that even junior high school kids would not be wetting their pants in class if the teachers let them go.  This was really, strictly, the program or the teachers' fault.

Shannon glanced over at Mariela who was again opening and closing her legs tensely under her desk.  She had a determined look on her face.  Shannon was sure she was not going to make it the whole 70 minutes of classes though, and hoped she would not have to stand up to pee in front of everyone.  It was horrible, standing up there in front of the class just after math, the teacher rubbing his hand under her as she peed accidentally on him, and the whole class watching.  Poor Mariela never bothered anyone.  She didn't deserve to stand up and pee in front of everyone like that.

"Now, before we can turn on our computers," Ms. Harrison had finished writing on the board and putting plastic covers on three special seats for the girls in wetter's school dresses.  "We will be going over some basic computer operations, safety practices, and other things that you need to know, and you will be tested and must pass your tests before you will be allowed to turn your machines on.  So, pay attention so you can actually use the computers tomorrow after your computer operations quiz."

The computer operations quiz was fairly basic with rules that might be required for younger students, students who were not twenty years of age.  This was all very silly stuff, but none-the-less, Shannon took notes to study so as not to be the only dumb person to blow it off and not get to turn on the computer the next day.

Ms. Harrison not only ;made the kid-like young adults take notes on needless computer operation and safety procedures for the computer, but she also actually interacted with them, making them answer questions designed to check their understanding, but in the most childish of manners, and all the while....

"So, When you go to sit on your seats, boys and girls, the first thing you do....," Ms. Harrison looked around at all the frowning faces at her.  "Lacey?"

"You feel the back of your pants, and makes sure you didn't potty your pants," Lacey used the same words the teacher had used to explain how things were done.

"Good girl.  Then, what do you do?" she turned Gary.

"You sit and wait for the signal for the teacher to either give the assignment for the day, or for the teacher to signal that we can turn on the machines," he drawled out sounding rather bored to Shannon.

"That's right.  And if you need to potty while you are sitting at your computer, Barbara?"

Barbara blushed looked down at her plastic seat.  She had been one of the girls that had peed her pants earlier in the day.

unknown.png

"You stand up, and ...."

"No," Ms. Harrison corrected her before she was even finished.  "That's only if you feel like it's starting to come out because you are too much a baby to hold it in," the teacher told her.  "Before you start to wet your pants," she looked around the room making Barbara get even more red in the face as well as both Shannon and Lacey, who were also in the school wetter's jumper skirts.

There was a little bit of noise that was both squeaky and sort of thump-thump on the quieted carpet floor over at where Mariela sat, and her bouncing on her bottom seemed to make her look excited enough, that the teacher decided she wanted to answer the question for Barbara.

"Mariela, I see you'd like to answer the question?"

Mariela got a little red in the face, and slowly stood up, shaking, and she looked up at the teacher.

"Were you not paying attention?" Ms. Harrison asked her.  "No one was required to stand to answer the question."

"I... I know," Mariela said.  "Um... I...."  And just after she started to talk, Shannon saw pee fall from under her equally purple skirt, between her legs, and the thunderous roar from the pouring stream that was making a lake under her seemed to defy the muffling that the carpet seemed to try to demand from the pouring bouncing off of it.

"I see...," Ms. Harrison said in response to the girl starting to pour her liquids through between her legs.  "So you don't know what to do before it gets to this point, then."

Mariela covered her face with her hands and squatted down, which was a mistake, it seemed to Shannon, because when she swatted down, the pee started to push through the backside of her skirt fabric rather than just go through the girl's open legs, but of course, Shannon wouldn't have even told her it was a mistake if it had not happened in a room full over people with the strange program's minion at the front of the room watching this infantile display.

Ms. Harrison turned and wrote on the board as it seemed to Shannon that she had given up on the class knowing the answer she was looking for.  Shannon didn't look over at what the teacher wrote right away though, but rather, kept looking at Mariela, feeling sorry for the nice young lady whom Shannon had never seen hurt anyone before this.

Mariela finished peeing her skirt, and just stayed squatted there like that, had hands on her face, shaking.

"The class is this way," Ms. Harrison drew not only Shannon's stare, but several other sympathetic onlookers as well as a couple of mean girls' stares back to the lesson.  This is when Shannon saw the answer she was looking for, and it was stupid!

If you have to go potty, you need to squirm in your seat, move your legs back and forth, and try to draw my attention without saying it in words so I know why you are standing up if you get to the point you are going to wet yourself.

Shannon was sure that she was not the only one that felt like that was certainly an unnecessary description of what the students would likely do, even if they were elementary school students who were not being taught this strange stuff.  What person just wets themselves without doing everything they can to stop it happening first?  Surely, with the detail the woman wrote up there, Shannon wondered why the teacher had not written that they need to put their hands between their legs to stop it coming out, but there is was, missing.

Shannon sighed in frustration at how stupid the rules were and how much common-senseLESS this lesson seemed to be.

unknown.png

Shannon frowned and blushed at what the teacher wrote on the board.  She could just imagine bringing her notes home, and her mom looking at them and wondering why Shannon was writing this detail down.  Surely, if she wrote it, and her mom saw it, her mom would think that Shannon might have peed her pants without giving any sign at all that she had to go.  It felt like writing it was a waste of energy, so she just stared at the stupid words, and didn't write them in her notebook.  There was no way she was writing that down--none.

So it was, that while Shannon was very upset at the way the morning started, and how she was forced to stand up there and pee on the teacher's hand, how her classmates were checked even before anyone knew what a check was, which led to defiance on Shannon's part, and got her bottom whacked earlier that morning, but this even worse.  How did she even control what she did if she had to pee so badly?  How would she be able to even stop her legs slapping each other, if the thing the teacher had written was the opposite?  It was crazy to tell a person how to display that they couldn't hold it, and had to use the toilet?  Where these young adults not even considered as smart as elementary school kids?

Then, the teacher walked over calmly after writing the note on the board, and reached down to take one of Mariela's hands that was trying to cover her face so she could direct her towards the front, and she told Paula: "Change seats.  Your classmate doesn't know how to keep her pants dry in class, and her seat is still dry, but if you don't trust it, you may bring your seat over to the other computer and then push her seat back over here for me, if you like."

Paula smirked at the red half hand-covered face Latina girl as she went and did as the teacher said.

The teacher continued talking to the class about the rules as if nothing was wrong, all the while, getting the seats changed, putting a round fitted plastic cover over the girl's seat, and then forcing her to sit there in her wet skirt while she went back to the front of the room putting things on the blackboard.

Shannon felt her own face get red as the teacher continued on as if nothing had happened, and just directed Mariela to sit as though she had just stood up disrupting class for no reason, and needed a firm hand to get her to sit and settle down again.

This whole program was bull, and Shannon was going to talk to her mom about it, if her mom would listen to her....

• Like 1