LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"It's lovely to meet you at last Anna. Come this way.. here, take a seat."

I sat down, crossed my legs primly, the skirt folding over my knee, sat upright to avoid pushing my jacket off my shoulders, a picture of professionalism. "Thank you for agreeing to meet me, I'm a great admirer of your work."

She smiled and sat on the edge of her desk, looking down at me. "I'm glad you did. Your resume made me realise I'm missing support in a key area."

She detailed the role she'd created, apparently for me, and she'd done it well. Not the perfect job but one I could enjoy, and it would mean working for her. I had a professional interest, wanted to learn from her, loved the work she did but also how she did it, but that had led to a crush of a very personal nature. Which made the next part of the interview very awkward.

"Now," she said, "your letter also interested me. I'm thinking you can help me with another need too."

I looked at her in confusion which turned to shock as she reached into a bag on her desk and pulled out some clothing, baby blue in colour, that when she held it up to show me made me immediately blush.

I'd been distracted while writing to her, browsing a site that offered very expensive bespoke clothing. Somehow I must have included a link in my letter and she'd followed it and.. bought it? 

"I'm sorry," I said, standing up, "I'll go."

She stopped me, her hand on my upper arm, pulling me towards the other door from her room. I started to cry, my dream job vanishing in humiliation, didn't look at where she was taking me. It was only when she told me to stand still, unzipped my skirt, pulled that and my underwear down that I stopped and looked around.

It was a normal room in a normal house; if we'd been friends we'd have chatted in here rather than in her office. There was a large TV, a gorgeous painting on the wall, a long sofa that looked comfortable. She pushed me down to sit on it, told me to turn and lie down.

Emotional turmoil and confusion meant I didn't protest. Maybe the hope my crush had caused enticed me to cooperate. So I lifted my hips when asked, didn't try and prevent her fastening a thick disposable diaper to me, didn't complain when that baby blue garment was slid up my legs.

By then it was too late. She locked it in place, tight enough that I'd never pull it down my hips, a diaper cover that stopped me getting to the diaper she'd fitted, gave me no choice about using it. I sat up, looked at her in confusion, no longer crying but not far away.

She bent down, picked up my skirt, handed it to me. "This won't be needed now. I'll buy you something shorter that fits more comfortably over your diaper. The job comes with a dress code, and you appear to like it."

I blushed and looked at her in astonishment. It seems my dream job was perfect after all.

• Like 5

I like your stories but everyone of them are short and barley leave any ending but cliff hanger like it a preview. I mean this story tell me nothing about job but girl get force into to a diaper any that the end. If your going to do this short stories add more detail at moment they feel rushed.

10 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

I like your stories

That's nice to hear. I write for myself but it's always lovely when others also enjoy my writing.

10 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

but everyone of them are short 

typo: everyone -> every one

They're not all short. They are all complete (although a couple haven't been fully posted at this point in time). The length of a story shouldn't matter if it's complete.

11 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

and barley leave any ending but cliff hanger 

typo: barley -> barely

I finish my stories. That they often leave further developments to the imagination of the reader is something many people enjoy. This story specifically did not leave a cliffhanger, it ended with the protagonist successfully gaining her dream job.

like it a preview

typo: like it -> as though it's

A completed story is not a preview, it's a completed story. I don't do previews. I'm not sure what a preview of a story would even look like. This is also not a preamble or a prologue. It's a complete story. Short, hopefully sweet, and thoroughly delivered my vision based on my inspiration. I hope you enjoyed it.

I mean this story tell me nothing about job

typo: tell -> tells

typo: about job -> about the job

The story doesn't need to tell you anything about the job. That's incidental to the experience the protagonist goes through during the interview, its unexpected twist and how she feels about that. You're welcome to make assumptions regarding the nature and duties of the role for which she is being interviewed.

but girl get force into to a diaper 

typo: but girl -> but the girl

typo: force -> forced

typo: into to -> into

This is a site for people that share a common interest in diapers. Being forced into a diaper is a significant moment in the story for many readers, and a key element of the plot.

any that the end. 

typo: any -> and

typo: that -> that's

It's not the end. There's the addition of the locking diaper cover, the realisation that this is something the hiring manager is comfortable with and appears to desire and the acceptance by the protagonist of this. I'm sorry that my writing was insufficiently clear on these important aspects of the story.

If your going to do this short stories

typo: your -> you're

typo: this -> these

I think I've done 80-90 short stories. They are of mixed and variable quality but they are all complete.

add more detail 

No.

at moment they feel rushed.

Thank you for the feedback. I do write swiftly but I'm also aware that many people reading my stories appreciate the brevity and the way I can evoke emotion and/or tell a tale with so few words.

I like your stories but everyone of them are short and barley leave any ending but cliff hanger like it a preview. I mean this story tell me nothing about job but girl get force into to a diaper any that the end. If your going to do this short stories add more detail at moment they feel rushed.

Writing well formed English takes time, and I work for a living. If my stories are not meeting your needs then you may be happier reading stories from other authors.

My problem is you do not get to know the characters in your stories as a good story should. I mean you have no feeling for each one it is like a cut and past most stories that abdl are written nothing new. Ready anyone's good story, it will come to life as see a lot on here, but you are plain and short leaving people hope for more.