LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My fantasy is pretty much dead. It's pretty much not able to happen.

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

ive had ear infections, and those  arent something one easily manages, unless you like your balance being thrown off and falling or risking falling, having your vision get fucked up every time you move your head(turn your head to the side and its all going sideways, up or down and that throws it up and down, not fun)

Yea I know man once it gets past the inflamation stage and enters the infection stage there is no way to deal with them with out antibiotics. I definantly wasn't moveing as fast as I usually do that day and it took about 2hrs just to get to the lab at the hospital, about 2½hrs to get from the lab to the pharmacy and about another 30mins to get back to my drs office to wait for my return trip home. State funded medical transportation sucks and I wasn't going to leave town to have to wait another 4-5days just to get the antibiotics or have to go to the ER later that night and waste the money of the state funded health insurance or the time of the ER drs for something I could do that day, not to mention my old PCP probally checked to see if the perscriptions were picked up as I hate takeing medications to begin with ? it wasn't worth a week in the hospital not to get everything done ?

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

My pcp's office is about 1 mile from the hospital and they don't have a lab in their office. I will agree that there is way too many people that tell stories but I'm not 1 of them. I just didn't think the details of a day from h377 was a good thing for the system to remember. My old PCP knows we learn by visual aides and it was quite a important thing to remember, we kind of were hopeing for marks on the outside but it didn't work out that way. 

As for the medications you obviously haven't met my old PCP who if you are sick enough will have you admitted to the hospital via a court order and has already threatened it a few times, Not shure about you but I would rather be home instead bored out of my skull stuck in the hospital. 

My old PCP knows from past experiences I don't process stuff the same as most people every scence haveing 2 broken bones in my hand and it appering like a sprain for over a month and a x-ray tech that missed the broken bones off the first x-ray and it took a MRI of my hand and the tech working that day to accidently rebreak the bones that were already healing just to do the test ? by the time it ever got to the orthipedic doctor it was 88% healed again. 

Me processing pain diffrently then most people has led to some very bs situations at the ER and with my old PCP ?

The reason I didn't take lyft or uber is actually 2 reasons, 1:  not enough money to do so at the time. 2  Lyft and Uber stops services in The county before mine? 

I don't have a driver's licence as my vision sucks and I really never wanted 1 anyways there are way too many people that drive that are complete idiots and don't pay attention to what they are doing, not that I would ever be able to afford a veichle anyways ?

I will give you a better idea of who you are talking to by giveing you a bit of background info. My doctors hate me because I'm the worse patient in the world, a patient that hates takeing medications, used to work as a CNA , (had to stop working because I'm too careing towards other people's needs and was told to either resign or they would terminate my job), and someone that can find almost any solution to any problem. Got kicked out of main stream schools multiple times because I made teachers insecure about their own knowledge, My math teacher and science teacher Hated me, not to mention the college professors while trying to go for the Medical Assistant licence to the point they switched the courses because of me finishing the work before the rest of the class and the english professor getting way too nervous on the topic of choice I did for a informative essay and decideing my source was valid but could get her sent to prison for violateing the patriot act if she were to even have me turn it in. (Not my fault she asked us to choose a topic we were intrested in and find valid sources)<I chose UFO's and from the college's computer lab borrowed some still classified documents from the United States Department of Defense that I undoubtedly broke the law by printing as my source the fact that it showed the server location and was labeled every page Unauthorized reproduction or possesion of this document is a violation of national security under the patriot act and constitutes treason probally is why she automatically refused to accept the files I had as a source? I also got a severe warning from the IT department about useing computers on campus to do that type of thing ? I wonder what they were actually expecting as I went to Spurwink School and they after catching me doing a military record search on a secure server wouldn't let me near their computers unsupervised and pulled me in to talk to the program's head just to be told that they will get the public information about what I wanted to know.  But they also should have known better as the Psych hospital I was in decided never to let me use the patient computer after they caught me bypassing the firewall for the teens that they set up and found me on the actual internet instead of their games (man were they P!553d they actually ripped the ethernet cord out if the wall and damaged the connection pannel?) . My life is far from a bed of roses unless the flower was pulled from it and the bed was only made of the stems with the thorns still in it. 

Unfortunately I don't have the time to try to figure out which alt said which thing nor do I actually want to even know ? so I'm ending the reply before another alt jumps in front. Later mewtwo. 

(Kpaxor)

damn, you sound like a bit more than a handful! some of what i read makes me wonder if there is a type of condition, but im not sure if its something one has any business asking.

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Yea I know man once it gets past the inflamation stage and enters the infection stage there is no way to deal with them with out antibiotics. I definantly wasn't moveing as fast as I usually do that day and it took about 2hrs just to get to the lab at the hospital, about 2½hrs to get from the lab to the pharmacy and about another 30mins to get back to my drs office to wait for my return trip home. State funded medical transportation sucks and I wasn't going to leave town to have to wait another 4-5days just to get the antibiotics or have to go to the ER later that night and waste the money of the state funded health insurance or the time of the ER drs for something I could do that day, not to mention my old PCP probally checked to see if the perscriptions were picked up as I hate takeing medications to begin with ? it wasn't worth a week in the hospital not to get everything done ?

i didnt have any pain, just the imbalance and vision going bonkers, still not fun. especially when i go to get into a desk drawer and end up falling haha

If you actually accessed classified military files why are you bragging about it on a site dedicated to ABDL. Sorry, the contradictions and fiction are getting way too much to remain silent any longer.

6 hours ago, mewtwo said:

You never explained any of this. Why would you think I would think it would be enjoyable? People can come up with fake stories that are not enjoyable. And you didn't say you were sick. You said you had an ear infection which in my mind is something that you can easily deal with and still go to work and stuff like that. Now maybe I'm wrong maybe it was a very severe ear infection or something. And maybe it was very bad allergies and a very bad muscle spasm or something. You didn't really explain any that. You just said this stuff and you didn't explain how far apart stuff was how much you had to walk why you had to walk. You know when was this why didn't you take an Uber or a lyft? Why didn't you take public transportation? Why didn't you drive yourself? Why did you need to go and pick up all this stuff? You say something about doing lab work why isn't that at the same place at the doctor's office? Every time I have to do lab work is literally at the doctor's office I don't have to go anywhere else.

There is a lot of questions that you need to answer before you go off telling me that I'm wrong for thinking this is fake. The biggest one would be I don't know any Doctor Who would not let you take off a diaper or something if you wanted to. I don't know of a doctor who would force you to take medications if you didn't want to. And maybe it's just because I'm jaded or something because I'm tired of hearing people talk about how when they were 16 they got changed by an employee Toys R Us or how they have a crib and yet there never willing to show photos.

Man you haven't met my doctors ? let me inform you of a few things. I'm autistic, have sensory processing issues, PTSD and ADHD. 

If I refuse treatment on something that is nessessary my drs will get a judge to sign a involantary hospital admission order. I have had it threatened By the same old PCP for a case of insomnia and not picking up the medication. 

I actually had one of my mental healthcare providers enact a involantary admission and get a judge to sign the court order(also a judge that knows who I am because he was my grandmother's lawyer before being a judge) because I refused to let them watch me and tried to leave the ER. Not fun haveing the local police babysit you for over 12hrs and make shure you don't try to leave the ER again. (By the way it ended with me being sent in a ambulance over 3hrs away and being put in a psych hospital for over 3weeks <in a locked area so I didn't try to leave >while they made shure I got proper sleep) and told them why I couldn't sleep ? 

You definantly don't know my doctors or how fast refuseing any treatment can go really messed up really fast, and from past experiences it is not best to argue with any of my doctors when I'm sick or injured  unless they are able to be proven wrong. 

On 5/23/2022 at 6:22 PM, mewtwo said:

Is that what happened if your story actually really did happen.

It is only this part that is getting to me man, and it is the 1 part that makes me think of why I don't let my defenses down for many people. Before thinking someone is lieing about their life my only question for you is were you there?  Why is it so important to you to get details?  The first line of your origional response shows it actually isn't important to you (okay so you pooped yourself?) If it is unimportant and mundane why even question about the validity of my memory? Ok I got a better image of that response. From the one after it. You haven't ever gone threw the experience and therefore in your mind it could never happen. You also believe all doctors treat every patient the same by the seems of it ?. My man I understand you haven't experienced or lived my life and I'm pretty shure you never would want to. Please don't assume people as automatically lieing because you never experienced the same thing it only ends up makeing a (ASS out of both U and ME). <especially when you trigger a alt that really can get way beyond P!553D to the front> 

L8t3r M@N,

D------ 

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

damn, you sound like a bit more than a handful! some of what i read makes me wonder if there is a type of condition, but im not sure if its something one has any business asking.

i didnt have any pain, just the imbalance and vision going bonkers, still not fun. especially when i go to get into a desk drawer and end up falling haha

I'm autistic, have sensory issues, PTSD, and ADHD and been hideing the DID from my drs <but been harder to hide the DID recently ?> It also took a long time to figure out why nothing is ever where I put it and I wake up not where I go to sleep ?

Z--- superviseing the host (J---) 

Kind of pointless but you can't keep the full name so I edited it <Kpaxor>

It is only this part that is getting to me man, and it is the 1 part that makes me think of why I don't let my defenses down for many people. Before thinking someone is lieing about their life my only question for you is were you there?  Why is it so important to you to get details?  The first line of your origional response shows it actually isn't important to you (okay so you pooped yourself?) If it is unimportant and mundane why even question about the validity of my memory? Ok I got a better image of that response. From the one after it. You haven't ever gone threw the experience and therefore in your mind it could never happen. You also believe all doctors treat every patient the same by the seems of it ?. My man I understand you haven't experienced or lived my life and I'm pretty shure you never would want to. Please don't assume people as automatically lieing because you never experienced the same thing it only ends up makeing a (ASS out of both U and ME). <especially when you trigger a alt that really can get way beyond P!553D to the front> 

L8t3r M@N,

D------ 

I'm autistic, have sensory issues, PTSD, and ADHD and been hideing the DID from my drs <but been harder to hide the DID recently ?> It also took a long time to figure out why nothing is ever where I put it and I wake up not where I go to sleep ?

Z--- superviseing the host (J---) 

Kind of pointless but you can't keep the full name so I edited it <Kpaxor>

i wondered if you was on the autistic spectrum, i am too, for all i know i might have some ptsd but that has never been checked for(abused as a child by my father, who i think faked his death, i will spare the details of what will happen if he ever shows his face around here....), i was missdiagnosed as adhd(you would be surprised how similar the symptoms of that is with abuse), i got sensory issues too, its why i cant drive in places with a lot of traffic(i can drive  to the local store, itss 4 miles away and i live in the country), and cant take high pitch sounds(whistling is murder on my ears), and when my mom was in the hospital i basically shut down(its a lot to handle when she is in for her heart), no multiple personalities, im so boring none would want to be stuck with me hahaha.

52 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i wondered if you was on the autistic spectrum, i am too, for all i know i might have some ptsd but that has never been checked for(abused as a child by my father, who i think faked his death, i will spare the details of what will happen if he ever shows his face around here....), i was missdiagnosed as adhd(you would be surprised how similar the symptoms of that is with abuse), i got sensory issues too, its why i cant drive in places with a lot of traffic(i can drive  to the local store, itss 4 miles away and i live in the country), and cant take high pitch sounds(whistling is murder on my ears), and when my mom was in the hospital i basically shut down(its a lot to handle when she is in for her heart), no multiple personalities, im so boring none would want to be stuck with me hahaha.

It took for me to botch the IQ part of the test by trying to focus on not being hyper for the dr to notice the autistic spectrum and it took a new mental healthcare worker a few times to notice her file didn't match what she was seeing and asked if I was autistic ? the old case worker never changed my dignosis for over 5 years and it took them almost 26 just to get a correct dignosis ?

Believe me I know about the trust issues Caused by abuse. It took me almost 8years to accept my papa (step-grandfather) died ?

The high pitch sounds have quite annoyed me before also but I also found a bit more awesome thing a way to make anyone question what they say anywhere near me had a mental healthcare worker visit me at the hospital before comeing in to see me first thing she said (I don't know why I'm here) was to the nurses at the station behind a closed door. So when she came to talk to me I just simply said "I don't know why your here either" She got really confused really fast and I told her I heard you when you first got here and you said "I don't know why I'm here" then after about 3mins she realised I actually heard her from behind a closed door while she was trying to wisper ? All I can say is the ER hates it when people get brought in drunk they hate it even more if you try to get off the bed and even more so if you keep heading for the bathroom it became a issue to them when a nurse triggered a multiple alts within minutes it ended with nithing happening but haveing a teen alt with attitude getting him to finally P!55 off his coworkers and that male nurse getting in trouble. Unfortunately I can't tell you all the details because I wasn't in front for that ? and the alt that was isn't allowed on currently because she broke the rules set by Kpaxor like alot ?  

J----

26 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It took for me to botch the IQ part of the test by trying to focus on not being hyper for the dr to notice the autistic spectrum and it took a new mental healthcare worker a few times to notice her file didn't match what she was seeing and asked if I was autistic ? the old case worker never changed my dignosis for over 5 years and it took them almost 26 just to get a correct dignosis ?

Believe me I know about the trust issues Caused by abuse. It took me almost 8years to accept my papa (step-grandfather) died ?

The high pitch sounds have quite annoyed me before also but I also found a bit more awesome thing a way to make anyone question what they say anywhere near me had a mental healthcare worker visit me at the hospital before comeing in to see me first thing she said (I don't know why I'm here) was to the nurses at the station behind a closed door. So when she came to talk to me I just simply said "I don't know why your here either" She got really confused really fast and I told her I heard you when you first got here and you said "I don't know why I'm here" then after about 3mins she realised I actually heard her from behind a closed door while she was trying to wisper ? All I can say is the ER hates it when people get brought in drunk they hate it even more if you try to get off the bed and even more so if you keep heading for the bathroom it became a issue to them when a nurse triggered a multiple alts within minutes it ended with nithing happening but haveing a teen alt with attitude getting him to finally P!55 off his coworkers and that male nurse getting in trouble. Unfortunately I can't tell you all the details because I wasn't in front for that ? and the alt that was isn't allowed on currently because she broke the rules set by Kpaxor like alot ?  

J----

ive heard its possible for personalities to be integrated, for all of you to become 1 person, have you considered that? if you are happy with multiples, that is your choice, i wont try to push, but im reminded of a quote from a movie, bullet proof monk, i dont know it word for word the basics is, that he suggests that a person might be happier living 1 complete life, instead of multiples that are incomplete, its just something to consider.

6 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

ive heard its possible for personalities to be integrated, for all of you to become 1 person, have you considered that? if you are happy with multiples, that is your choice, i wont try to push, but im reminded of a quote from a movie, bullet proof monk, i dont know it word for word the basics is, that he suggests that a person might be happier living 1 complete life, instead of multiples that are incomplete, its just something to consider.

It would be next to impossible in the host's lifetime with the amount of trama experienced and the time to process the trama it would be way beyond 3057 before it would be a happier exsistance ? It might be Possible to get a few to join together but the shock on the system on a whole would make it not worth it. 

Imagine 200 pdfs with about 9million pages each when you try to merge the pages the system crashes and burns. 

Pretty shure mergeing any alts would kill the host and burn the the system beyond a chance of recovery of anything ?

See the issue with that idea is the alts have alts of their own, how do I explain how that would have to work ? 1 alt would have to somehow stay in front long enough to get their alts merged into the image of themselves and the it would have to be done with each alt and then the alts would have to pair up and merge so it would take way too long to complete in this life time ?

5 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

If you actually accessed classified military files why are you bragging about it on a site dedicated to ABDL. Sorry, the contradictions and fiction are getting way too much to remain silent any longer.

I'm glad you agree also. If this actually did happen the military would have talked to him at the very least. He would have possibly even been arrested. Even if he has mental conditions he would have been arrested. I remember several years ago watching some videos on YouTube about a teenager with autism who hacked into some military records looking for UFOs. And he was facing prison time.

5 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Man you haven't met my doctors ? let me inform you of a few things. I'm autistic, have sensory processing issues, PTSD and ADHD. 

If I refuse treatment on something that is nessessary my drs will get a judge to sign a involantary hospital admission order. I have had it threatened By the same old PCP for a case of insomnia and not picking up the medication. 

I actually had one of my mental healthcare providers enact a involantary admission and get a judge to sign the court order(also a judge that knows who I am because he was my grandmother's lawyer before being a judge) because I refused to let them watch me and tried to leave the ER. Not fun haveing the local police babysit you for over 12hrs and make shure you don't try to leave the ER again. (By the way it ended with me being sent in a ambulance over 3hrs away and being put in a psych hospital for over 3weeks <in a locked area so I didn't try to leave >while they made shure I got proper sleep) and told them why I couldn't sleep ? 

You definantly don't know my doctors or how fast refuseing any treatment can go really messed up really fast, and from past experiences it is not best to argue with any of my doctors when I'm sick or injured  unless they are able to be proven wrong. 

it sounds to me like you have been deemed not fit to make your own decisions when it comes to stuff like this. Which is not what the majority of the population is. And therefore for you it's different. For anyone else their doctor would not do this.

If everything that has been stated is accurate the OP wouldn't have unmonitored or unfettered access to the internet and certainly not sites like this one. There is just so much that contradicts itself, science, the legal, medical systems and more.

46 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

I'm glad you agree also. If this actually did happen the military would have talked to him at the very least. He would have possibly even been arrested. Even if he has mental conditions he would have been arrested. I remember several years ago watching some videos on YouTube about a teenager with autism who hacked into some military records looking for UFOs. And he was facing prison time.

it sounds to me like you have been deemed not fit to make your own decisions when it comes to stuff like this. Which is not what the majority of the population is. And therefore for you it's different. For anyone else their doctor would not do this.

Only on my bad days ? most of the time they will listen to what I want to do ? Simply put when I'm sick I don't make the best decisions . 

The military didn't and wouldn't talk to me man. They send the FBI to check if I was a threat ?

Last time was after I blew someone's phone up trying to get their location, total accident though I was only trying to crash their phone by over working the ram apparently their phone exploded because the battery also overheated ?

Being in state's custody until you are 21 has alot of downsides but also has alot of upsides. The best upside being when at a state run boarding school almost anything you do is the teacher's fault ? and the college classes was being paid for by my state as well as where I was liveing at the time. The only thing that happened was I wasn't allowed internet access after each time in the schools ? The time the FBI visited my home they just took a photo of my IP address after I told them what I was doing ?

1 hour ago, mewtwo said:

Mewtwo I have a question which year was the youtube video from becuse I will be so P!553d if they knew the whole time but never put my dignosis as correct until 2016 ?

I believe the video you are refering to was the autistic teen that hacked into the emails at the whitehouse though ? That wasn't me ?

Just so you know they got in trouble for doing it at home ? if you use a computer at any school they show up as a authorized bridged connection ? the school you are from accessing the network threw west point military academy and just so you know I also though I was still in the school's servers ?

Mewtwo I have a question which year was the youtube video from becuse I will be so P!553d if they knew the whole time but never put my dignosis as correct until 2016 ?

I believe the video you are refering to was the autistic teen that hacked into the emails at the whitehouse though ? That wasn't me ?

Just so you know they got in trouble for doing it at home ? if you use a computer at any school they show up as a authorized bridged connection ? the school you are from accessing the network threw west point military academy and just so you know I also though I was still in the school's servers ?

Yeah it's official you're making stuff up. Did you use Visual Basic to create a Gui to track an IP address?

9 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

Yeah it's official you're making stuff up. Did you use Visual Basic to create a Gui to track an IP address?

You don't have to ? the schools are linked together as part of the inter school library systems, west point military academy has access to the defense library because it is a military school, and connecting at a certain time connects all access points together. 

Unless you are talking about me accidently makeing someone's phone explode at which I will just say running 2 phones with sms bombers at a phone miliseconds between messages was not actually hacking. Like I said it was a total accident my intention was to overwork the cpu and cause it to crash and it instead over stressed the whole phone. My phone number was visable as I wanted their location and was trying to help a county Sherrif who said to do what I thought I had to do. So I was planning on the guy calling the police for me harassing his phone not makeing it explode ? The reason I even got a visit from the FBI was him saying I hacked his phone and the Flordia state police asking the sherrif I was trying to get a location for if he thought it was possible the sherrif is a friend of mine and I have done some intresting things infront of him before just to prove a point so he of coirse said it wouldn't supprise him in the least bit. 

You could doubt it all you want man I could care less as I'm the rational alt and you have the right to believe what the h377 ever you want to. 

It should be worth noteing all the times I accidently ended up in the defense networks was during the times they were holding the war games. 

Plus the question you asked about visual basic and a gui to track ip addresses would have failed to begin with ? school computers will not allow the execution of forien programs not authorized by IT ?.

Nice question though I'm pretty shure it isn't possible to make a executable off visual basic that could do that task and have accurate response to begin with especially threw the schools ip which are encrypted and threw a military schools ip which has a extra layer of encryption and then threw a back door that is NSA encrypted it would have come up with nonsense responses and that is even if the IT allowed it which they would have to inspect it's purpouse and denied it right off the bat ?

Wish you would have listened to the other alt about not automatically thinking people were lieing because you never had the experience. However I agree this topic is better not on this site as it is not related to Diapers now is it ? 

I do have 1 question for you though if you had a internal defibulator and it never went off would you also say to another person that had a defibulator and it went off that they were making it up because yours never went off? 

Just because you don't share the same experiences with someone doesn't mean they never had that experience. 

Either way man I'm not responding to you anymore as you clearly have a tendency to assume alot of things are not possible based off only your experiences. 

It also makes me a bit more hesitant to actually be on this site because you clearly don't accept me for who I am ( very open persons)  actually quite disappointing as you are the one that keeps asking questions about something that you never had a experience with and continued to base your experiences as the standard of the world.