LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Diapers(on Accidant)

Guest Kimmy

Yup, I do :blush:

Im an 18 year old girl so you must know what its like to need them so young. Also my accidents are pretty bad so I cant really get away with pads or anything, its got to be nappies. Dont know how it is for anyone else, but even if I could use pads I'd probably still use nappies anyway :P

I used to wear diapers just for fun - but now there are way too many times that I can't hold it during the day. I've been a bedwetter all my life so this just sort of expanded. I feel safe and nic ein daipers, and see no harm so...

Hans

I have urge incontinence and wear diapers 24/7 to keep my pants and bed dry. But I've also learned to enjoy my diapers. If you've gotta use them, you may as well have some fun with it.

Like Hans I started out as a diaper lover but I guess as I continued to use diapers I've been come reliant on them because of frequent use or maybe because I'm just getting older, but I'm only 44.

I've been using pads for about 6 years now because of excessive dripping. Now I find if I'm going out for extented times I really need to wear a diaper to relieve myself in between toilets.

Depends are good for this use, since if I can get to a toilet they are easy to pull down enough to get it out.

I'll ask a Doctor next time I go but I'm sure he'll reccomend a typical drug that has so many side effects so forget it and I'll tell him I rather wear diapers than suffer from side effects.

Phil

I used to wear diapers just for fun - but now there are way too many times that I can't hold it during the day.
  • 1 year later...

Hi my name is cody, and I have really bad incontinence. I need diapers because I wet and mess during the day and night. I have no one to relate to and many people make fun of me. for example when I go to the swimming pool or the gym to work out they see me I a diaper in the change room and star point laugh.. it makes me sad that people have to be that way. So to all those who have to wear diapers for reasons. I feel your pain.. and would love to chat with you if you ever wanna chat. my msn messenger addy is luvsyou21@hotmail.com.. to ab\dl's I think it's ok to wear diapers for fun even if you wet on purpose you just gotta do what makes you happy. oh I forgot to tell you my age.. I am 27 male and I live in ALberta canada.. take care all of you and I hope maybe one day I will hear from some of you.. bye 4 now

post-10460-1172370465.jpg

post-10460-1172370465.jpg