LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bargain Struck (Micro-Fiction)

Zeke read the contract one last time. Surely this wouldn’t come back to haunt him.

Right?

Right?

He looked up at Agatha. “No loopholes, right?”

“Exactly what it says on the contract,” she confirmed. “A life of pampered pleasure.”

Holding his breath, Zeke reached down and signed the contract, sealing his pact with the succubus.

With a poof of magic, the world changed.

No longer did he sit in his living room, reviewing a contract. He’d been transported…somewhere. The room was too dark to see clearly, but he could feel the cuffs locked around his wrists and ankles. Fuzzy, soft cuffs–but cuffs nonetheless.

A light came on, showing him a figure chained in front of him on the other side of a pane of glass.

Or, no…it was a mirror.

He swallowed. He’d been turned into an imp–obsidian skin, with horns and…a daisy-yellow dress with dozens of petticoats beneath the frills. Beneath the dress, an absurdly large, thick, and puffy diaper–

“N-nope,” he started. “No, no, no, this isn’t what I agreed–”

Before he could finish his sentence, something else popped into existence between his lips, which outwardly appeared to be a pacifier, but in his mouth he felt it extend to the back of his throat, a lengthy dildo that threatened to gag him.

Agatha strolled up behind him. “And, here we are,” she said. “Exactly what you ask for. Pampers…” she reached down, stroking the back of his diaper, making the plastic backing rustle. “And pleasure–but we never specified who’d be pleasured. Of course, I think I’ve decided it’ll be me.”

Zeke’s eyes widened as she pushed him over, and the chains holding his wrists forced him to move, bent over in midair. Only then did he feel the cool air coming through his diaper, where a small hole had been cut.

“Now, just relax,” Agatha said. “And let mommy have her fun.”

He felt a bit of pressure as something slowly pushed into him from behind, pressure that suddenly built and burst forward. Something thrust into him from behind, and at the same moment, the dildo gag seemed to thrust in his mouth, though no force seemed to propel it.

Agatha thrust into Zeke, who ‘meeped’ and could only take it from both ends, trussed and helpless in his chains, diapers, and pacifier gag.

And the mirror was still there, giving him a full view of the show. Agatha behind him, drool running down from behind the pacifier shield as he took the dildo in his mouth, his diaper puffing and crinkling with every thrust…and the erection building beneath his diaper, tenting out the thick padding.

Agatha laughed. “See? You’ll grow to enjoy it,” she teased, bending to stroke the front of his diaper. His cock felt intensely sensitive, the single stroke feeling as good as sex, and he instantly began spurting into his diapers, staining the wetness indicator dark blue as it soaked up his orgasm.

“Don’t worry, I don’t mind,” she snickered, pulling out of him. The hole in his diaper seemed to seal itself up, as he felt the cool air vanish. “That’s what your diapers are for–so you don’t make a mess while mommy’s having her fun. Now, let’s take off that gag and see what you can do with your mouth when I’m in front of you.”

If you like my writing, you can help support me so I can make more short stories like this!

I wrote this as a special bonus for hitting 200 subscribers on Patreon. Writing kinky fiction is something I love, but my patrons make it possible for me to write far more than I ever could if I didn't have financial support - and you can be one of those lovely people!

Patreon

SubscribeStar

• Like 4

You'd think that one of these days people would learn to very, very carefully word such contracts. Then again the people who make the mistakes don't often seem to get the chance to try again or pass on their hard earned lessons.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

You'd think that one of these days people would learn to very, very carefully word such contracts. Then again the people who make the mistakes don't often seem to get the chance to try again or pass on their hard earned lessons.

Contract lawyers are the only people who can make bargains with supernatural beings safetly. 

• Haha 1