LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend at Daddy’s-part 3 added

Joe sat in the passengers seat of his wife’s car and watched the rain fall outside.  He sighed and leaned his forehead against the cool glass of the car window. He felt anxious and restless but there was nothing for him to do, nowhere for him to go and no way out. They were almost to their destination and Joe was overcome with a thrill of dread. He took a deep breath, he knew was being silly, ridiculous even but he couldn’t help it! He knew all too well what awaited him when the car stopped.

Joe was ripped away from his malaise as his wife laid a gentle hand on his thigh and gave a small squeeze to gain his attention. Julie smiled at her small husband “sweetie, what’s wrong” she asked concern in her voice. “I would think you’d be excited. I mean I know this isn’t exactly ideal but we had to have the house fumigated immediately and I have to go to my friends  bachelorette. I already feel guilty enough, I I hate leaving you all alone and I know you really don’t like it either but it all worked out” she said as she gave shoes leg a pat. 

Joe for his part gave a noncommittal nod as his wife continued “I mean Tim’s timing couldn’t be better. He moved back to town just in time didn’t he.”

The received another small nod from Joe “ummm” he added.

Satisfied Julie went on “You must be excited to see your best friend and have your little sleepover sweetie hmm, just like old times” she returned her eyes to the road  seemingly unaware of her husbands inner turmoil. 

Joe gulped unable to speak. a return to old times was just what he was afraid of but he couldn’t say that, there were so many things he couldn’t tell his wife so instead Joe just nodded ”of course I'm excited to see Tim” he said in a small voice ”I'm just gonna miss you I guess” 

In truth Joe was going to miss his wife but that was not the primary cause of his anxiety.  Joe’s feelings of apprehension stemmed  from  knowing that the minute he stepped out of the car he would be back under the care and complete control of his best friend and former roommate and there was nothing he could do about it.

Within minutes the car pulled to a stop in front Tim’s new house. Starting to panic Joe turned and  looked at Julie who was still smiling serenely at him ”are you sure you have to go” he ask unable to totally hide the apprehension in his voice. He gazed at his wife hoping to change her answer because he just knew that once he walked though that door things would never be the same. Both of their lives would change forever and he was helpless to stop it.  

Julie gave her husband a hard look ”yes I do, I made a commitment and anyway I want to see my friends”

She gave Joe’s shoulder a genteel rub “Honey Tim is your best friend and he's only just moved back to town. We’ve only seen him once and I know he misses you. I think it's important that you two spend some real time together” 

Her expression grew concerned as she gazed at Joe’s worried face honey you’re being silly she said gently “it's only 2 nights and I'll only be a couple of hours away okay”

Joe nodded  “you’re right he sadly squeaked” , And she was. Everything she said was true, Tim was his best friend. This in it self a miracle mostly because at first glance they made no sense together, Tim was huge, well over 6 feet tall with dark hair and eyes. He was extremely athletic physically fit. Joe on the other hand could only be described as cute.  He was barely 5 feet tall with a skinny, boyish build and blond hair. He had never been athletic and was often confused for a 10 year old boy. This was still almost a daily problem for Joe at 24, at 18 when he met Tim and they became collage roommates it was a major obstacle in his life and made it way for Tim to take on a dominant role in their relationship. In fact, Joe knew that his looks and lack of physical development were the main reason why Tim decided to take control from almost the moment they met.

He couldn’t put it off forever, With a final sigh Joe leaned over to drop a kiss on his wifes cheek ”love you hon” he said trying to sound cheerful  “see you Sunday” he gave Julie a fake smile before grabbing his backpack opening the car door. She gave him a quick wink as he exited and then she was gone. 

Joe blinked away tears as his wife drove off. He stared up at the small white house in front of him. It just a normal looking House but Joe knew exactly what waited inside for him and he felt he had no way to stop it. Joe closed his eyes and took a steadying breath. Knowing that he couldn't put off the inevitable any longer Joe slowly made his way to the door. 

Joe raised his hand and was about to knock when Tim opened the door with a huge smile ”hey little buddy, I’m so glad to see you Joey come in, come in!” Joe tensed Tim was then only one who ever called him Joey. He haven’t  been called Joey in over 2 years, Tim and Tim only called him that as a reminder of his place in their relationship.

Tim smiled noting the smaller man’s reaction. He held out his hand for Joe’s bag and only once the smaller man had handed it over did he step aside to allow Joe to enter.

“This was okay, everything was alright” Joe repeated the mantra to himself silently as he stepped inside. He immediately looked around and froze. Joe closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he should have been expecting this but somehow he just hadn't been. Of course he should have been expecting this.

The cause of Joes anxiety was nothing more than a harmless looking wooden crate sitting on floor of the entry way. It was undecorated except for a the the word shoes displayed in large black letters and a picture of red shoes right underneath the lettering. Reluctantly Joe peered inside knowing exactly what he would find and there it was, a tiny desk top trash can in the corner of the crate with a small swinging lid. 

Joe’s breath caught as he pictured the white board that hung over his bed in their dorm room. He could see the words House  Rules written in big letters followed by the words Rule 1- little boys will be barefoot at all times unless given express permission from a grownup. 

For a minute Joe thought about fighting Tim. He could, he could insist that he was a grown up, not some little boy. He took a steadying breath snd puffed out his chest, then he visibly deflated, Joe knew what Tim wanted and Tim would win! Tim always won. 

“Just do as you’re told be good” Joe mentally scolded himself. Not wanting to call attention to his momentary flair of rebellion Joe walked right to his crate and quickly toed off his small shoes. He then bent down to place them in the crate. Next he reached down and peeled off his socks and placed them in the small trash can. Before straightening up Joe said a silent goodbye to his socks doubting he would see them again. Joe hadn't been allowed to wear socks his entire 4 years of collage and a big part of him already knew that after today he wouldn't ever be allowed to wear them again.

Joe gazed down at his bare toes wiggling them unconsciously. A shiver ran though his whole body. He could never understand why the loss of his shoes and socks made him feel so naked.

Tim put Joe’s bag on a nearby coat hook then turned walked directed to the smaller man. 

Smiling Tim enfolded Joe in his arms and whispered into his ear “you remembered Rule 1, I’m so proud of you my good little boy” He then dropped a kiss on Joe’s hair. 

In spite of himself Joe melted into the hug and without thinking about it nodded into Tim’s chest.

Tim pulled back and smiled down at his tiny friend. Joe couldn’t help but beam back. Though Joe would never admit it,  even to himself he only ever felt truly safe with Tim, the same way any little boy feels when he’s with his daddy.

Tim stroked is finger down Joe’s smooth cheek and ended by cupping his chin. Joe closed his eyes and leaned into the familiar and loving gesture Tim had always used to grab his attention. Looking at his boy Tim said “Just to make sure we’re on the same page little one, can you remind me what rule 1 is again?” he stroked Joe’s chin as he waited for him to respond.

Joe froze noting Tim’s use of the word IS, he said IS not WAS implying that their rules were still in effect and were going to once again be part of Joe’s life. He gulped and mumbled “no shoes and socks, not allowed” 

Tim pointed down to his own shoe covered feet “what that’s not right is it kiddo, who’s not allowed?”

This was one of the things Joe found most embarrassing, Tim always wore shoes and socks and dressed like a grownup. This brought their obvious differences in size and maturity into even more stark contrast. Joe moaned but new better than to ignore a direct question from his…Tim “um just me” he answered slowly “I gotta be barefoot all the time unless you say to wear shoes” he looked up at Tim hating himself for seeking the man’s approval.

Tim gave Joe’s chin a tiny shake “that’s exactly right sweetheart and why do you need to be barefoot at all times” he asked the question seriously but smirked at Joe as he awaited Joe’s response.

Joe whined just a bit before answering “it’s cause I’m just a little boy and shoes is for big grownups like d… like you” 

Tim smiled proudly and wrapped his arms around Joe once again “that’s exactly right, my smart little boy”. He dropped a another kiss on Joe’s hair before releasing the boy and landing a playful swat on his bottom “go to the sofa like a good boy please , I’ll meet you right over there” 

Joe nodded, he made sure to listen carefully to Tim’s command ”go to the sofa” did not mean sit in the sofa it meant go sit on the ground by the sofa until I get there. There were rules about when little boys were allowed to use the furniture right now was not one of those times for Joe. 

As Joe made his way to the living room he heard the familiar plip plopping sound of his  own bare feet against the floor, this sound had been almost ever-present in his collage days especially since early on Tim had trained him to always step heel first so that the ball of his foot always fell to the ground with a plop. This was only reenforced by the fact that Tim only ever let Joe wear shoes like flip flops or clogs that squeaked and slapped when he walked. This only added to his embarrassment and the knowledge that his life was not his own. He belonged to someone else. He belonged to Tim and Being Tims barefoot  little boy meant walking like a toddler. 

Once collage was over and Joe was away from Tim he had started to grow up. Joe changed many thing. For starters he had actively avoided ever being barefoot,  in fact Joe doubted that his wife had ever even seen his toes but he knew that was about to change. He repeated rule one over and over in his mind as he listened to the familiar pitter patter of his own little feet. 

Once in the living room Joe looked around then like a good boy he sat on the ground in front of the sofa and waited for Tim.

He didn’t have long to wait which wasn’t surprising in the least.  Tim was many things but inattentive wasn’t one of them. In fact he was almost obsessive when it came to his little boy. Tim walked into the living room smiling at the sight of Joe sitting on the ground in front of the couch hugging his knees. 

Tim smiled upon seeing Joe sitting on the floor and walked over to the sofa.  He nodded silent and took a seat, only then did he extend his hand “Joey, come here baby” he said his voice was quiet and self assured it was clear that this was not a request but a comment, an order to be obeyed.

Without second thought Joe sprung to his feet. His compulsion to obey was so strong that he grasped Tim’s hand practically jumping into his arms. Then he seemed to regain his composure and stopped himself. He pulled back just slightly giving Tim a shy smile “ah hi” he whispered embarrassed by his own reaction.

Tim practically beamed ”hi baby he said as he pulled Joe closer so the little man was standing between his legs. Tim once again cupped Joes cheek and looking into his eyes asking ”why were you sitting on the floor baby” Tim smirked visablly of course he already knew the answer to this question. It was simply a test for his little boy.

Joe shrugged and mumbled ”you know, rule 2”

Tim nodded seriously ”of course what was I thinking and what's rule 2 again sweetheart” 

Joe whined but answered ”little boys can’t sit on adult furniture without permission cause it’s up high and dangerous and anyway, I’m still in street clothes which aren’t allowed in the house cause ah you know they’re yucky ” 

Tim nodded once again  ”that’s exactly right sweetheart and you were such a good boy to remember the rule about the furniture. Now then, is there something you need to ask me” Tim kept his voice firm but gentle and pointed to Joe’s shirt.

Joe knew exactly what was expected of him, in the four years he had lived with Tim he had never been allowed to dress or undress himself. He was just too little to get it right and Tim could it better and faster. He had to swallow the lump in his throat before asking ”will you in undress me please” he looked away, his cheeks burned with shame as he automatically raised his arms in the air. 

Tim on the other hand looked positively blissful ”of course baby ” he said as he started to pull Joes shirt over his head. Once Tim had separated Joe from his shirt he paused, he rubbed Joe’s soft round belly noting with pleasure that nothing had changed he still had A creamy complexion, soft hairless skin and the muscle tone of any prepubescent boy. His hands then moved down to Joe’s pants. His fingers moved to button of Joe’s jeans and  he tutted with disapproval as he struggles to get it unfastened. He looked Joe in eye as he struggled and said in an almost disappointed tone ”little boys do not need to be messing with complicated buttons and zippers this is ridiculous.” 

Joe looked away at the admonishment and a tear trailed down his cheek. He felt the same shame and guilt burn his tummy the same way he always did when he knew he had disappointed his parental figure. 

Tim’s  fingers found atheist button hole and worked the button threw quickly. He then allowed Joe’s pants to drop and pool around his ankles. Tim’s annoyance softened when he saw his sad little boy. He sighed and  reached up to wipe away Joe’s tears ”oh baby, it's okay I'm here now and I'll take care of everything, we’ll just have to do a little better from now on won't we”

Joe nodded fervently not even quite sure what he was agreeing to, just knowing that he needed to make his Tim happy with him and show that he would be a good little boy.

Tim nodded too ”right then, step out for me baby boy”

Joe obeyed at once looking at Tim as he left his clothes behind and stood there in nothing but his boxer shorts. He shivered slightly as he felt a chill run through his almost nude body yet even as he started to feel slightly cold a feeling of warmth spread through him at the certain knowledge that he once again belonged completely to Tim. He was subject to his rules and domination but he was also object of his love and devotion. Most of all belonging to Tim meant that he was free from all decisions and stress and safe from all harm. Even if it also meant that he was just small child, more accurately he was Tim’s baby boy. 

Tim eyed his child and former roommate taking note of Joe’s underwear. he knew this would be the last time the little boy wore boxers. He took Joe’s hand again and this time he pulled the little boy onto his lap. He gave Joe a squeeze and began to rock slightly ”missed you so much baby boy” 

Joe sighed contentedly and leaned his head against Tim’s shoulder.  As Tim’s large hands began to gently rub and kneed his back ”missed you too” he whispered just loud enough for Tim to hear. 

Tim hummed for just a minute, as he Rocked his little boy giving them both time to once again get used to their dynamic, to being a family. 

He cleared his throat ”I’m so sorry baby, I'm so so sorry that I went away and left you all alone, you know I asked you to come when I moved  but you said you couldn't and we weren't  even living together. I was in that crappy apartment with no money and you were at least back with your Aunt and Uncle so I figured it might be okay. I mean at least you had a place to sleep and food to eat. but I was wrong to leave you and I'm sorry. It's obvious just by the way you've been dressing that you've forgotten who and what you are, that you're not an adult or even a big boy. You're just a baby, my baby and I'm here now to take care of everything to take care of you. I promise you never have to worry about anything ever again I'm home now”. He stopped for just a moment before saying the words they were both waiting for, the words they both needed to hear ”its okay baby boy daddy's here” he dropped a kiss on Joes forehead ”daddys right here now baby”

Joes breath caught as he heard Tims words then without warning he burst into tears sobbing out years of anger, frustration and anxiety.

Tim said nothing he simply rocked and rocked his little boy. Once Joe’s crying had died down Tim kissed both of his cheeks before continuing ”I'm so sorry baby and I promise daddy will never go anywhere ever again. I know this just have been so hard for you, I mean you spent 5 years as daddy's baby then you had to pretend to be a big boy but that's over now, you'll never ever have to be anything other than the tiny little baby you are ever again. 

Joe seemed momentarily calmed by these words but suddenly he went ridged in Tim’s arms. He pulled back trying to get free. When it became clear that that wasn't an option he looked at Tim with worry in his eyes and asked “what about Julie, she can't know about this...I”

Joe was silenced as Tim put a finger to his lips ”oh now now none of that, that sounds like a worry to me, is it your job to worry baby?”

Joe whined but shook his head ”no, cause I'm little”

Time nodded ”such a smart little guy, whats you're job”

Joe had a small spasm ”to be a...” the words seemed to get stuck in his throat. He paused to swallow then continued ”to be a good little baby and obey my daddy”

Tim smiled and dropped a kiss on Joes hair  ”that’s  right baby and can you remember what daddy’s job is”

Joe paused before reciting from memory ”to make grown up choices and take care of me and know whats best for me cause I'm just a little baby”

Tim nodded ”that’s exactly right baby, such a good little boy so I don't want you to  worry about anything, Daddy will take care of everything from now on”

Joe closed his eyes and without thinking about it folded himself into Tim’s side as he breathed away the anxiety he felt. He reminded himself that he was a baby and his only job was to trust his daddy. This somehow made it all better. Blinking he pushed himself off Tim’s shoulder and looked at the bigger man wondering what came next.

Tim gave Joe’s neck a little squeeze  ”come on munchkin I think it's time we got you in the tub, it’s  getting kind of late”

Joe looked at Tim and flushed pink ”no umm no I take showers now and I can do it all by myself I'm good at showers I promise” he chewed his lip nervously.

Tim squeezed Joe to him ”now now baby boy you know how daddy feels when you tell fibs now whats the rule”

Joe sighed, Closing his eyes, he could picture the white board like it was in this room ”little boys Are given baths and never ever stand in the tub cause it's dangerous”

Tim nodded gently ”so no more showers for daddy's little boy you're only little and it's not safe”

Seeing no choice Joe simply nodded into Tim’s shoulder where his head had once again settled.

Tim shifted Joe in his arms so he was cradled like the baby he was and stood. Tim felt a  shiver of contentment pass through his body. He had almost forgotten how much he loved holding his baby. Joe was perfect for him to hold. He was light as a feather and small enough to easily fit in Tim’s arms and lap. He was skinny without being bony, on the contrary he was soft and padded. It was like holding an actual toddler which is exactly what Joe was to Tim. Giving the tiny boy cradled in his arms a little squeeze Tim carried Joe up the stairs to the bathroom.

As Joe was carried up the stairs towards his first bath in 3 years he was very aware of the fact that he was about to be naked and totally exposed to his daddy as well as the fact that he had no choice or control in what was about to happen or anything really. He was a baby and daddy had total control. He belonged to daddy.

When they walked into the bathroom Tim put Joe on his little feet in front of the toilet and without asking tugged down the boys boxers so they pooled at his ankles. 

Automaticly Joe’s hands flew to cover his privates. Tim gave a tut and pushed Joe’s hands aside with a light slap ”never ever hide yourself from daddy” he admonished  “you know better baby boy now sit and make tinkles while I fill the tub please”

Joe nodded and obeyed. As he hopped up on the toilet seat his feet left the  floor leaving his discarded underwear behind. Joe wasn't at all surprised when Tim scooped them up and threw them in the trash before turning and going to his knees to fill the bath. Joe closed his eyes, boxers were another thing he'd be saying goodbye to.

Tim turned on the taps and adjusted the water temperature humming as he did so. Once he was satisfied the water was not too hot or too cold he turned back to his boy ”I don't hear you making pee pee baby, do you need daddy to help you sweet boy”

Joe shook himself from his thoughts and looked at Tim ”I... No daddy, it's just hard to go with someone else in  here, even you. I need privacy” he said the last part as an apology.

Tim smiled and stroked Joe’s cheek ”well you best get used to it munchkin. Are you allowed in here by yourself? what's daddy’s rule?”

Joe cleared his throat and dutifully recited ””little boys aren't allowed in the bathroom or the kitchen by their own selves cause it's dangerous and they need grownups to watch them”

Tim took Joe’s face in his hands and lightly kissed his lips ”thats exactly right baby, such a good little boy, you make daddy so happy. Now please go pee pee like a good little baby and we’ll have no more talk about privacy” 

Joe nodded and looked away torn between sadness at the rebuff and the pleasure he always felt when daddy gave him hugs and kisses, Tim was nothing if not affectionate with his little boy.

A sudden thought struck Joe and he looked at Tim in near panic. He took a breath to calm himself before he asked ”umm daddy does this mean I need to use my special potty again” Joe grimaced just thinking about the small red training potty he had been forced to used all though college after Tim had forbid him from using the big boy bathroom by himself.

Tim nodded and smiled “such a good memory munchkin of course you’ll get to you you’re special potty again in fact I bought 4 so we can put them all around the house. That will make things much easier won’t it baby”

Not meeting Tim’s eyes Joe nodded even as he worked to stifle a sob. “yes daddy” he said in a tiny voice  

tired of waiting Tim took hold of Joe’s tiny member with one hand and began to gently press on his soft tummy and lower abdomen with the other “this is much better isn’t it baby and actually I forgot you really shouldn't be touching your baby bits should you”

Tim whined at the sudden intrusion but nodded “no daddy, it’s naughty for little boys only daddy should touch my tiny weeny little penie” he said remembering Tim’s favorite name for his private parts. 

Tim smiled and continued his assault “my good boy now go peepee baby boy it’s getting late and we need to get you in the tub”

The small bit of pressure both physical and emotional was all it took and as if on commend Joe immediately started to pee.

Joe was relieved as he quickly felt his stream slow and stop. He looked up at Tim “all done Daddy, no more peepee”

Tim gave Joe’s diminutive penis a little shake to get out any last drops “are you sure baby, I don’t want you going potty in the tub”

Joe rolled his eyes but nodded “yes daddy, I’m sure I promise no more peepee”

Tim nodded and ripped off some nearby toilet paper. He wadded it up and dapped at Joe’s penis. Once he was satisfied that there would be no drops he stood “ok baby boy you may stand”

Joe obeyed but didn’t move knowing what came next. With the tissue still in his hand Tim reached down and gave Joes bum a wipe then inspected it. Shaking his head he said “Joey you haven’t been wiping very well, but no matter that’s daddy’s job now” 

Tim gave Joe another wipe and once he felt the boy was properly clean he threw the paper in the toilet and gave it a flush “now what baby boy” he asked 

Joe who was standing there as if frozen seemed to come out of a dream “umm now daddy washes our hands”

“That’s right baby” Tim agreed as he lead the way to the sink and turned on the water. He waited for Joe to take his position in front of the sink before standing behind him. He grabbed the soap and cupping Joes tiny hands in his large ones proceeded to wash both at the same time “there we go baby nice and clean” Tim turned off the water 

Joe knew that it was daddy’s opinion that he was much too little to handle washing his hands or anything by himself and seeing as it was daddy’s opinion that mattered he stayed perfectly still and allowed daddy to do what he wanted. Once Tim pronounced that he was done Joe looked up “thank you daddy” he squeaked.

Tim took Joe by the shoulders and turned him around. Once they were facing each other Tim pulled Joe close and enfolded the little boy in his arms “I love my little baby so so much, more then anything else in the whole world”

Joe couldn’t help but melt into Tim’s embrace “love you too daddy” he mumbled into Tim’s shoulder.

As Tim pulled away Joe was touched by the unshed tears he wiped from his eyes. “I’m just so happy my baby is home with daddy” Tim said as way of explanation “now let’s get you in the tub” he held out his hand.

Joe silently took Tim’s hand as he was lead to the waiting tub. Once they were there. Joe stopped and waited relying on their old choreography to know what came next.  

Wordlessly Tim reached out and hooked Joe under the armpits and easily lifting him off his feet before sitting him in the full bathtub.

Joe closed his eyes as his body was enveloped in the warm water.  He felt all of the tension leave his body as he leaned against the back of the tub.

Joe’s role in the bath ritual had been defined long ago. He knew his job was to do nothing but obey while daddy took care of everything for him.

Tim wasted no time in locating a nearby washcloth. He dipped it into the warm water then used a recently purchased bottle of baby body wash to create lather and suds. Smiling he started to gently wash Joe”s tummy making sure to get inside the boys tiny belly button before moving to his shoulders. Tim smiled at the giggles he was receiving  before moving on to Joe”s neck and arms. Tim was pleased at Joe”s docility and compliance. He paid close attention to his boys armpits before getting more soap and working his way up the little boys neck to his face.

Once Tim was satisfied that Joe was clean from the waist up he knew it was time to go lower. He started with with Joes tiny feet. In truth they were probably his favorite part of his boys body. Tim could remember the first time they met, it was Joe’s feet that made him realized this boy was meant to be his.

Tim was sitting in his new dorm room waiting to meet his roommate when he heard a tiny knock at the door.  He stood and opened the door to find a worried and confused looking little boy standing there. The boy wasn’t even 5 feet tall. He had light bling hair and bright blue eyes that conveyed anxiety and fear. The little boy opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He swallowed hard and looked at Tim as if for help.

Tim gave the little boy what he hoped was a reassuring smile and put his hand on the kids shoulder “hey little guy, are you lost, I know I bet your big brother or sister goes here don’t they? Did you get separated from your mommy and daddy helping them to move in? I can help you find them” he looked around as if expecting the boy’s parents to come running up the hall any second. The tiny boy in front of him just shook his head.  Tim sighed “let’s start with this, what’s your name sweetheart”

The little boy looked horrified.  He opened his mouth again and all but whined “no I ummm I live here, I’m Joe, your roommate Joe” his statement sounded more like a question as his words died away. 

Tim shook his head as if to clear his thoughts “are you sure… I mean I’m sorry little buddy you’re just so little” Tim quickly eyed the little boy taking in his pixie like appearance, his small stature but landing almost immediately on his shoes. He couldn’t believe that a guy his age could fit into shoes that small, could have such tiny feet. Tim heard a tiny squeak as Joe scuffed his sneaker against the floor and he knew right then that Joe wasn’t meant to wear shoes, Joe was meant to be barefoot. Shoes were for grownups and big boys and Joe was neither of those things. Joe was just a little boy and though he didn’t know it yet Joe was going to be his little boy.  Tim wasn’t gay he knew what he was feeling was love at first sight. He wasn’t exactly sure what kind of love but he did know that this little boy was meant to be his. 

Tim smiled, a plan already half formed “sorry kiddo, come in, come in this is your room too. Just one rule I don’t want you wearing shoes or socks inside so could you just take them off and leave them by the door” if Joe thought this was odd he said nothing, he simply nodded as he obeyed toeing off his shoes then peeling off his socks and balling them up as he stuffed them in his left sneaker.  Tim watched this process silently and almost  gasped audibly when Joe removed the first tiny foot from from his little shoe. As small as Joe’s shoes were, they were at least a size too big for Joe. This was unacceptable to Tim’s mind, he decided that as soon as possible, maybe even that night he would take Joe shopping. He couldn’t wait to take Joe into the little boys section to shop for shoes and there would be no more wearing too big shoes that just looked like smaller versions of what adults wore, from then on there would be no socks or complicated laces to deal with.  Joe would only wear slip on shoes like flip flops and clogs and those would only be worn when absolutely necessary. Tim would make sure to get everything a half size too small so that Joe could still fit them on his tiny feet but would have some extra incentive to slip off his shoes the moment they weren’t absolutely necessary. Tim smiled again at the thought of Joe tugging on his shirt and asking in a small voice “can I be barefoot now” before long it would be a battle to get Joe to wear shoes at all and this was the first step. Tim nodded they would definitely be going shopping that night and not just for shoes, there were so many options in the boys section just perfect for someone Joe’s size. A whole new wardrobe was in order. Tim was shaken from his thoughts as a now barefoot Joe waited at the door Tim ushered him in with a friendly arm around his shoulder. If Joe noticed that despite his request Tim wore shoes he didn’t say anything not that it mattered, very quickly Joe would have to get used to the fact that grownups and little boys have very different rules. Tim couldn’t wait to get to know his new roommate! A huge smile crossed his face as he shut the door. 

Tim smiled at the memory as he dipped his hand into the bath water wrapping his large fingers around Joe’s little foot he lifted it out of the bath water. Tim loved how Joe’s whole foot was dwarfed by his hand. He took just a second to lay the palm of his hand against the sole of Joe’s foot as he had done so many times in the past. This little game was a subtle reminder to Joe of how tiny he truly was and how much power strength  his daddy had in contrast. Although those things had been clearly evident to the little boy since the moment he walked though the door, a subtle reminder of their respective places in the hierarchy was never a bad thing.

Tim held Joe’s delicate foot in his hand and made a small tutting sound “look at that baby” Tim wiggled his large fingers against the sole of Joe’s foot “you’re still just as tiny as you were in collage, have you grown even a little” Tim gazed at Joe already knowing the answer but wanting to hear the little boy confirm it” 

Joe froze for a second before giving a little shrug “I… no Daddy I’m still the same size” he seemed to hide himself in the water as he spoke.

Tim nodded “hmmm well then Baby it’s a good thing you’re back with daddy isn’t it, I mean you just can’t take care of you’re self can you?”

Knowing the correct response Joe shook his head a bit sadly and said ”no daddy I’m way too little and I need a grownup… I need my daddy”

Tim looked from Joe’s foot to his eyes “that's right baby but  don’t worry daddy will take care of you from now on, you’re safe” he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the sole of Joe’s foot before gently washing it with soap and water. He repeated the process and placed another chased kiss on the other sole before lowering it back into the bath.

Tim made fast work of washing Joe’s little legs and thighs before stopping briefly, this was his other favorite part “almost done baby we just need do you’re little dinky” he gave a mischievous smile “but I can’t seem to find it”

Joe remembered this embarrassing game and groaned “it’s there daddy, I promise but it’s tiny just like me so it’s hard to find”

Tim pretended to stare then said “ohhh I see it now, but why is your peepee so baby sized” he reached in to wash the tiny member.

Giggling in spite of himself Joe responded just like he had been trained “I’m a baby daddy so my peepee is just baby sized like I am”

Tim finished up his task happy to see that despite the years, the training he had put in place to keep Joe from getting hard without permission still seemed to be effective. The boy stayed soft the whole time he was being washed. Tim looked up at Joe “ I guess that’s no bigger either is it Baby”. All Joe could do was shake his head.

“Let’s do you’re hair now baby then we can get you out of the tub” Tim grabbed the baby shampoo and squirted it into his hand lathering them up before messaging the shampoo into Joe’s blond locks. The tiny boy closed his eyes and gave a groan of pleasure and contentment as his head was messaged. 

Tim smiled, he loved knowing that he had the ability to make his little boy feel safe and loved with his own hands. Once he was satisfied that Joe’s downy blond hair was clean he stopped scrubbing and used the sprayer attachment to rinse his little boy. Replacing the nozzle Tim hit the switch to drain the tub before reaching behind him to find the hooded teddy bear towel he had prepared for his baby.  Joe watched as the water level lowered knowing he wasn’t allowed to move or stand in the tub. He waited until his daddy dropped a fuzzy towel around his shoulders and rubbed him all around to help sop up the water. Tim then dropped the hood over Joe’s head before lifting the little boy into his arms. “ let’s go find you something to wear baby boy”. Without conscious thought Joe clung to his daddy as they made their way to Tim’s bedroom.

As they entered the bedroom Tim gave the boy in his arms a little bounce “this is our room sweetheart”

Joe was shaken “our room daddy? You mean I’m gonna sleep in here? With you?” 

Tim carried Joe over to the large bed “ yes baby we’ll share for now, I didn’t have time to set up your crib yet besides, I’ve missed my little boy so much and it will be just like old times”

Joe nodded, he’s wasn’t sure why  this came as a surprise to him, during thier fist week as roommates Tim had ordered extra tall safety rails for Joe’s bed and once they were set up they had become a fixture all four years of college. From that point on Tim would only refer to Joe’s bed as his crib. Joe had to admit that that made some sense since a crib is what his bed most closely resembled. Tim made it quite clear to Joe that crib was then only correct term for where he slept and would ignore him if he called his bed anyway else. If anyone ever asked about the crib like structure they were told that it was a necessary safety precaution because Joe fell out of bed. Though this caused Joe endless embarrassment it seemed to be effective as neither Joe or Tim were never questioned beyond that point. 

The crib was a clear symbol of Joe’s status but It was primarily used for naps and punishment. On the first night they were living together, Joe woke up in the middle of the night crying from a nightmare and not sure where he was. Waking up himself, Tim worked to calm his tiny roommate before lifting the boy into his arms and taking him back to his bed where they both fell asleep easily. It was never discussed again but Joe spent the next 4 years sleeping in daddy’s bed which was clearly what he needed as he never had another nightmare. At least until after graduation, sadly over the last 3 years Joe had been plagued with almost nightly bad dreams, he couldn’t help but wonder if being back in daddy’s bed and arms would change that.

Placing his baby on the bed Tim continued to rub the boy gently with the fluffy towel until he was satisfied that Joe was completely dry. He then stroked Joe’s cheek “just sit tight baby while daddy finds you something to wear”

“Oh um ah I brought clothes Daddy, they’re just in my bag, we can go get them”  even as Joe said the words he realized that the clothes he brought were part of a previous life when he was pretending to be a grownup and before he was once again Tim’s child. He knew that he would never wear those clothes again.

As if to confirm this Tim gave the little boy a smile “I’ll take care of those later baby, but little boys don’t really need those kind of clothes, do they” he turned and began rummaging though his top drawer”

“No daddy, they don’t” Joe sighed and stared at his toes as he waited like a good boy. He could be a good boy.

Momentarily Tim spun around holding two bags in his hands “look what daddy has baby boy” Joe’s eyes were drawn to the bags in Tim’s hands. He couldn’t help but groan as his brain registered what his daddy held. Both hands held an unopened package of little boys underwear. The pack in his left hand were emblazoned with Superman graphics while the ones in his right were Spider-Man themed.  Tim held them up in emphasis “you remember how this goes sweetheart, do you want to be spider baby or super baby tonight”

Joe remembered how this particular game worked Tim always provided him with colorful, childish underwear usually superhero themed and he would always let Joe choose which kind he wanted to wear but he always forced him to replace the word man with baby. Joe sighed “can I be spider baby daddy”

Tim nodded happily “of course baby boy excellent choice” he dropped the Superman underwear back in the drawer the ripped open the Spider-Man pack. Pulling out a fresh pair Tim unfolded them  and stretched them out before walking back to the foot of the bed where Joe sat. Tim knelt down before his little boy and held the underwear open “come on baby step in”

Without hesitation Joe scampered off the bed to obey. Joe stood in front of Tim and knowing just want to do put both hands on his daddy’s shoulders to steady himself. Then he stepped into the waiting underwear one foot at a time. Once Joe  had stepped in Tim easily pulled the little undies up his little boys legs and over his bubble butt. He pulled them in place with a little snap and gave  Joe’s bum a couple of love taps “there you go baby all nice and dressed”. Tim stood and held out his hand “come on baby let’s go downstairs and find some dinner”

Joe knew better than to expect to be dressed in anything else while at home so he simply nodded and took Tim’s hand “what’s for dinner Daddy” he asked as Tim lead him out the door and to the stairs.

Tim gave his boy’s hand a squeeze “you’ve been such a good baby for daddy tonight sweetheart so you can choose, do you want Mac and cheese baby boy or chicken nuggets, what will it be?”

Joe gave an involuntary shiver of delight. daddy knew all of his favorites. He practically shook with delight and jumped up and down “oh oh mac and cheese please daddy, mac and cheese” 

Tim chuckled at the little boy’s excitement “sure baby that sounds good to me” when they reached the top of the stairs Joey lifted his arms in the air to be picked up without even thinking about it.

Tim noted this with pride and rewarded his boy with a kiss on the cheek as he lifted him up and settled him on his hip. 

Just as they made it down stairs the door bell rang.  Tim could feel the tiny boy in his arms freeze and go ridged. He gave Joe a reassuring squeeze “ohh baby it’s okay, I promise it’s just Corey, the neighbor boy from next door, I forgot that I asked him to come over about now to introduce himself to you, I must say he has excellent timing”

As they made their way to the door Joe squirmed and whined “no daddy, I’m not even dressed he can’t see me like this” 

Tim stopped  for a moment and shifted Joe in his arms so he could look into his boy’s eyes “now now baby we’ve talked about this false sense of modesty you seem to have developed, remind me, what do little boys wear at home”

Joe sighed, he was trapped and he knew it. There was only one right answer still he felt embarrassed. He hid his face in daddy’s neck as he answered “just their little undies daddy and I’m spider baby”. Even while hating himself a bit for giving in so easily Joe knew his words were true and this was just another part of his life as daddy’s baby boy.

Tim gently kissed Joe’s forehead and temple while rubbing his bare back “there’s daddy’s good, good little baby, such a good boy”

Despite himself, Joe glowed with pride. Daddy thought he was good, he was a good little boy.

Tim resumed his corse to the door but stopped before opening it “now baby what does Daddy expect when we meet someone new, one of daddy’s friends”

Joe took a deep breath “umm use pretty manners, and be good, listen and don’t call grownups by their names it’s rude”

Tim gave his boy a squeeze “that’s exactly right baby, you have such a good little memory” reaching out Tim  and grabbed the door knob then opened the door.

In a cheerful voice Tim greeted their visitor “hi Corey, come in, come in. Thanks for coming” Tim moved aside to allow the new person inside.

Despite his anxiety, Joe’s curiosity eventually won out.  He opened his eyes just a tiny bit and to see a tall boy with a round face and light brown hair. He couldn’t tell how old the boy was . He was definitely taller than Joe but who wasn’t. If he had to guess he would say maybe 13 or 14.

Tim moved aside to allow Corey to enter. Knowing Joe was nervous Tim worked to sooth him by bouncing and rocking him in his arms as he addressed their guest.  “Corey I just wanted you to come by to meet my little boy since you two will be spending some time together” 

Joe was confused by this conversation but not enough to raise his head from his daddy’s neck. He felt Tim give him a little squeeze and  he let out a small whine”

Tim chuckled “Corey this is my little boy,  Baby Joey. Baby this is Corey, he lives next door with his parents.” When Joe only squirmed in response Tim went on  “sorry Corey, he just being a little bit shy, you know how babies can be”

Corey nodded “oh sure, I see this all the time.  It’s normal for little guys to be shy around strangers, new grownups can be scary” he stepped closer and reached out a hand to lightly tickle the sole of Joe’s foot “hey there little guy, I’m Corey I’m gonna be babysitting you sometimes when your daddy has grownup stuff to do and I really hope we can be friends”

Joe groaned internally a babysitter, this boy was going to be his babysitter. He was overwhelmed by embarrassment but couldn’t see any way out. Just like in college if daddy made a choice all Joe could do was obey. Still he resolved to not move from his hiding spot in daddy’s shoulder until Corey was gone. Then he felt the first tickle. He shivered and let out a high pitched giggle. As Corey continued to assault his soft sole a smile came to Joe’s lips as he gave a little kick. “Mhhhhm” he whined. 

Corey smiled “there’s a happy little guy” he reached out and repeated the action. This time he was rewarded with a longer giggle and involuntary eye contact from Joe. 

“There he is”. Corey beamed and looked into Joes eyes “hey there cutie” he reached out to stroke Joe’s cheek “it’s going to be okay buddy I can’t wait to get to know you and I promise we’ll be best buds soon okay”

Not seeing any choice in the matter Joe gave a small nod to this near stranger.

Tim gave Joe another little bounce and kissed his hair “there’s daddy’s good boy, no need to be shy, Corey is a friend of mine and I know he really wants to be your friend too baby” 

Tim looked from Joe to Corey and asked “can I leave him with you for a few minutes Corey, I really need to get Joey some dinner before it gets to be bedtime”

Corey nodded. “That’s totally fine, we’ll just get to know each other for a bit” 

“Great” Tim gently pulled a reluctant Joe from his hip and placed him on his feet. He leaned in close to Joe and took his face in his hands  “I expect you to be a very good boy for Corey baby, you remember what to do” after getting a nervous nod from Joe Tim smiled and kissed the boy’s forehead then stood up straight and made his way to the kitchen.

Finding himself alone with his newly appointed babysitter Joe took a deep breath, he knew what was expected of him. It was the same thing he had to do when ever daddy introduced him to a new grownup. He stepped forward  “hi umm sorry about earlier, I get shy around new grownups like you” he nervously rubbed his arm and studied his toes “ like daddy said, I’m baby Joey” he shrugged “you can just call me Joey or baby or whatever you want it’s up to you but umm I’m not allowed to call grownups by their first names, it’s rude for babies like me so can I call you Mr. Corey or Uncle Corey” 

Corey took Joe’s chin in his hand and forced eye contact “it’s also rude for little boys not to look grownups in the eye baby boy and I’d hate to have to spank your bum bum on our first day together so can you work on that for me baby, can you be a good boy?”

Joe froze he hated this and be didn’t think Corey was even allowed to spank him but he realized that he didn’t want to find out so he nodded “yes, I’ll be good” Joe said sadly.

Corey smiled “that’s great baby and you can call me uncle Corey since we’ll be spending so much time together.

Joe wasn’t really sure that was true either, he didn’t even live there but he knew better than to argue with an adult especially one who was now his uncle. “Yes uncle Corey he softly intoned. 

Corey smiled “let’s go sit on the sofa baby and have a little chat”. He took Joe’s hand and led the smaller boy to the couch where he sat down and pulled Joe onto his lap.

Joe couldn’t believe that he was sitting on the lap of someone at least 10 years younger than him. Still, he had to admit Corey was big and strong. He was sure that Corey would be strong enough to lift and carry him easily. Joe opened his mouth to ask the question he had been wondering since he was introduced to this boy “ummm uncle Corey how old are you?”

Corey smiled kindly down at Joe “it’s a really big number buddy but let’s see if you can figure it out, I’m as many as all of your tiny little toes plus one finger, can you guess how many that is little guy?”

Joe deflated “that… you’re  11” he said as much to himself as Corey. He couldn’t believe it here he was sitting on the lap of an 11 year old boy, a boy who was already a giant to him and who he had to call uncle and treat as a grownup. A boy who would now be one of his regular caregivers. Joe just knew that soon enough Corey would be bathing him, dressing him and putting him to bed. This thought, more than any other truly brought home the fact that Joe was a baby and there was no way he could deny it  to himself or anyone. As much as part of him hated this, he was also shocked at the feeling of contentment this brought. The reality was that he was a baby. Without  warning Joe felt tears come to his eyes and like any baby dealing with big feelings he started to sob.

Corey had been about to congratulate Joe on his math skills when the little boy started to wail. Instead he quickly changed tacts wrapping his arms around his tiny charge then pulling Joe into a hug. He then began to rock “it’s okay baby uncle Corey’s here, I’ll take care of you. just breath for me little guy, such a good baby” Corey kept up the soothing monologue as he rocked and waited for Joe to settle. 

As Corey held him Joe laid his head on his babysitter’s shoulder. He couldn’t help but notice Corey’s manly smell which reminded him just a bit of his daddy. Without thinking he snuggled further into Corey’s neck and inhaled finding the musk familiar and comforting. The thought of Daddy calmed Joe. He took a few deep breaths as his tears dried and with a few last sniffles. He was all cried out . He laid there quietly leaving nothing but a wet spot on Corey’s shirt from his leaking eyes and nose. 

Corey gently rubbed Joe’s back as he felt the little boy calming in his arms “there we go baby nice and calm, such a good baby” he waited for Joe’s tears to stop entirely before asking “what happened little guy, what made you so sad?”

Joe lifted his head and looked at Corey. Averting his eyes he shrugged “I don’t know, it’s just everything is different and things are changing and can’t do anything cause I’m just a baby and too little”

Corey smiled “it’s hard being a baby isn’t it, but you know what? You’re lucky because you don’t have to worry about anything. You have Daddy to take care of you and me to help and what do you think your job is?”

Joe knew exactly what to say “umm to be a good baby and listen to you and daddy” he said softly.

Corey hugged Joe and tucked  Joe’s head under his chin. “Such a smart little boy, and if you can do that for Daddy and me everything will be just fine, you’ll see”

Joe took another deep breath. He felt that what Corey said was true, his daddy would always love and take care of him and if Daddy thought that Corey was big enough and mature enough to help take care of him then he had to trust that. He had to trust his uncle Corey. In spite of his very real embarrassment Joe was already starting to view Corey as a parental figure. This 11 year old was a grownup and Joe was just a little baby that was the reality.  

Joe was wasn’t sure how long they sat there before he heard footsteps.  Looking up he saw his daddy enter the room and look from him to Corey and back again. Without a thought he raised his arms making a silent request for his daddy to hold him.

Tim’s heart melted as he saw his little boy reach for him. Without hesitation he went to Joe and lifted him into his arms for a cuddle “hi baby” he inhaled, breathing in Joe’s freshly bathed scent”. Tim smiled and kissed Joe’s cheek as he turned turned his attention back to Corey “was he good for you”

Corey stood and eagerly nodded “he was great, the perfect little guy, just a little sad, but nothing I couldn’t handle”

Tim looked down and studied Joe’s face noting the tear tracks on his chubby little cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumbs “daddy’s one true love” he whispered adoringly to his little boy pressing their foreheads together. 

Corey made a little noice “um so I should probably be going but I can’t wait to start helping with this little guy” he gave Joe’s foot a tickle “bye little buddy” 

Tim nodded “that’s probably best, it’s getting late and I need to get my baby fed. Thanks so much for coming Corey, it was actually a huge help and I’ll let you know about tomorrow night” he placed Joe on his feet “go give uncle Corey hugs and kisses baby boy, he has to go home” he gave Joe’s bum a motivating pat.

Joe froze feeling overwhelmingly shy but shook himself, he should have expected this. Since early in their relationship Daddy had always made Joe say hello and goodbye to their friends and other grownups by giving kisses and hugs. It never ceased to amaze Joe how many people were happy to receive  kisses and cuddles from him. In college he was shocked that even guys his own age weren’t embarrassed by the open show of affection. On the contrary, several of the guys on his floor would seek out a hug or a cuddle when they were having a bad day. Daddy used to joke that Joe was the dorm therapy baby. As Joe hesitated Corey opened his arms wide and motioned for him to come closer. Joe obeyed stepping into the larger boys embrace.

Corey wrapped his arms around Joe and squeezed then he release the little boy and tapped his own cheek. Leaning close on his tip toes Joe gave  his uncle Corey a dutiful kiss on the cheek. Corey gave Joe another squeeze “bye bye little guy, see you real soon”.

Joe felt his daddy’s hand on his shoulder and they walked Corey toward the door “yah buy uncle Corey see you soon” Joe said as Corey walked out the door.

“Thanks again” Tim said as ge closed the door behind Corey. He then turned back to his boy “let’s go to the kitchen baby dinner is about done”

Overcome by anger, Joe almost glared at Tim. For the first time that night he had steel in his eyes “why would you embarrass me like that!” He stomped his bare foot and then all but deflated “Corey’s only 11” he said in a near whine.

Tim’s expression turned dark he placed a firm hand on Joe’s shoulder “that’s right little boy Corey is 11 and how big are you exactly?”

Joe squirmed.  When Tim called him little boy it was never a good thing. He gulped “I know I’m only little daddy, I’m a baby but” he was stopped mid sentence when Tim put a finger to his lips.

“That’s exactly right sweetheart, you are just a little baby aren’t you which is why daddy isn’t going to punish you for questioning me right now and forgetting your place but let’s review, do babies make choices or know what’s best for themselves?” He waited for an answer 

Now thoroughly intimidated Joe shook his head “I… no no daddy you make choices and you know best, I’m just a little tiny baby” Joe tried to make himself as small as possible”

Tim messaged his boys shoulder “that’s right you’re just a little baby and 11 is much bigger than a tiny baby isn’t it”

Joe nodded emphatically “”yes daddy much bigger”

Tim smiled “good so you’re going to be a good baby for uncle Corey right little boy” 

Joe nodded again “yes daddy I’ll be good for uncle Corey I promise”

Tim let go of Joe’s shoulder and offered him his hand “that’s a good boy now then we won’t have anymore silly talk from little babies will we” 

Joe shook his head as he took daddy’s hand 

“Okay then” Tim said “let’s go eat” he took  Joe’s hand and led him to the kitchen.

As they walked into the kitchen, Joe looked around and couldn’t help but smile. The table was only set for 1 and he knew it was meant for him.  The table setting consisted of a plastic plate with SpongeBob and his friends smiling cheerfully all over it. It had been Joe’s from their college days and he wasn’t surprised that daddy had saved it. On top of the plate sat the matching spoon. Joe moved his eyes to the place next to his and knew what he would find. There sat a single fork on a napkin. Daddy allowed Joe to try and feed himself as long as he could use a spoon. Joe was never allowed to play with forks or knives as they were considered much too dangerous for little babies. For anything that required something other than his spoon Joe could either choose to use his fingers or have daddy feed him.  

The next thing to catch Joe’s eye was the matching sponge bob sippy cup on the table. In spite of himself, Joe swelled with pride. Daddy considered a sippy cup to be a big boy privilege so Joe must have been a very good boy so far if he got to use his sippy. The final thing Joe noticed was also very familiar to him from his collage days. Sitting atop the chair in front of his plate was a bright blue booster seat, the same one Joe had used all through collage and there was no doubt in his mind that he could still comfortably fit in the toddler seat. 

Joe didn’t have to wait long to find out for sure, daddy brought him right over to his booster seat and lifted him into it before snapping the safety harness in place. Then without a word Tim took the sippy cup from the table  “do you want milk or water baby boy “ he asked in a cheerful tone 

Joe thought for a moment. He briefly considered pointing out that he hadn’t had his daily allotted one cup of juice but knew that daddy would never go for it so close to bedtime. He didn’t want to press his luck  “um milk please daddy”

Tim smiled “I love the pretty manners baby boy” he opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. 

Joes heart dropped as Tim placed his drink on the table but in place of his sippy cup there was now a baby bottle full of milk. He looked from the bottle to Tim “daddy, I thought… why can’t I have my sippy” he asked in full whine. 

Tim looked his boy straight in the eyes “I put out your big boy cup before you decided to be naughty and question daddy but it’s clear that at least tonight you aren’t big enough for your sippy. As long as you’re good we can try again tomorrow. Just remember you’re big boy cup is a privilege not for naughty little boys”

Joe felt like he might cry “But but daddy!” He whined 

Tim held up a finger and Joe fell silent “careful baby boy, we can always make it the whole weekend unless you’re ready to be a good baby and drink your baba”

Joe shook his head “No, no daddy, I’ll be good, I’ll be a good baby and drink my baba!” As if to prove the point Joe reached for his bottle and planted the nipple between his lips and started to nurse.

Tim nodded more to himself then to Joe and took Joe’s plate then turned to the stove dished a Joe sized potion on to the colorful dish then placed it on the table in front of his boy. Before sitting down next to Joe Tim reached into a nearby drawer and grabbed a bib then fastened it around the baby’s neck.

As Tim took his seat Joe glanced down to see the words Daddy’s boy printed on his bib. He was overcome with equal feelings of contentment and embarrassment which were the feelings that always seemed to fight each other where his daddy was concerned.

Now seated Tim looked at his baby “ok sweetheart do you want to feed yourself like a big boy of do you want daddy’s help”

Eager to prove what a big boy he was Joe grabbed the nearby spoon “I’m big daddy I can feed my own self”

Tim smiled and ruffled Joe’s hair “of course you’re a big boy sweetheart,   But you’re still daddy’s baby too, now eat your dinner, it’s getting late”

Joe nodded and carefully scooped some Mac and cheese up. He worked hard to  balance it on his spoon as he brought the spoon to his mouth. He lost almost half of the spoons contents as he did. Joe blushed he hated to admit it but the bib was a good thing, he was always a messy eater and his hand seemed to get extra wobbly under Daddy’s watchful gaze. Tim just chuckled and used his own fork to gather the macaroni that had fallen onto his boys bib. He then brought the contents to Joe’s lips and waited for him to bite. The rest of the meal fell into a familiar routine alternating between Joe slowly and clumsily working to feed himself with his spoon and Tim using his fork to feed him bites and speed things along. 

Once Joe’s plate was empty the little boy looked up at daddy and smiled, happily kicking his feet “see daddy I fed my own self just like a big boy”

Tim smiled back, he ruffled his boy’s hair and removed his messy bib “you were a lot of help baby now drink your baba” Tim said with a wink. He he waited for Joe to obey before quickly clearing the table. 

Once everything was put away Tim turned back to Joe with a damp rag in his hand he proceeded to wipe Joe’s hands and face. “okay baby boy, it’s just about bedtime”

Joe looked at his daddy then to the nearby clock then back to daddy “but daddy, it’s only 6:45 I still have a whole hour until bedtime cause it’s Friday and I get to stay up late”.

Tim made a mental note that he would have to remove all of the digital clocks from the house, his baby didn’t have to be worrying about time, that was daddy’s job. He gave Joe a serious look “I’m sorry baby boy who makes the rules a clock or daddy”

Joe knew he was on thin ice so made sure to sound as cute and little as possible, it was what his daddy liked. “You do daddy, you’re in charge of me” he dutifully answered 

Tim nodded “that’s right baby and can you please remind me about the bedtime rule”

Joe thought for just a second “bedtime for little boys like me is 7:15 except on Friday and Saturday when I can can stay up until 7:45 as long as I’ve been good all week and acted like a big boy. I’ve been good daddy I promise” Joe almost begged

Tim stroked the boys smooth cheek “you’ve been so good baby and Daddy is so proud of you but what’s the rest of the rule, you may stay up late on the weekend as long as you’re good all week and go o bed by…” he waited for a reply

Joe deflated “7:15 all week” he mumbled sadly 

Tim nodded “exactly baby, do you mean to tell me you’ve gone to bed by bedtime all week because I think that would be a fib”

Joe nodded “yes daddy, you’re right” 

Tim stood “but we will work on that for next week won’t we sweetheart”

Joe nodded as he was once again lifted into daddy’s arms and positioned against his firm chest. He didn’t know how he would explain to his wife that he had to go to bed at 7:15 from now on but he just would.

Joe was so distracted by his own thoughts that he didn’t even notice them climb the stairs or enter the bedroom he and Tim would share.  He was only snapped out of his trance as Daddy gently placed him on the bed. Tim sat on the edge of the bed and started to play with Joe’s hair “now baby, I just want to say that even though you don’t get to stay up late tonight, you have been such a good boy for daddy and I know it’s hard readjusting to all of our rules but you’re doing such a good job little one”

Joe couldn’t help but blush “I… thanks daddy and I promise I’ll go to bed by bedtime from now one”

Tim cupped the little boys cheek “I know you will baby” he dropped a kiss on Joe’s forehead then his lips “and because you’ve been such a good boy. I think you deserve a visit from Mr. bear”

Joe’s breath caught and he felt an overwhelming spasm of excitement as a shiver ran through his body. 

Daddy called Mr. Bear his special friend and all through college daddy used Mr. Bear to help Joe make stickies . In fact it was the only way Joe was ever allowed to make stickies as little boys weren’t allowed to touch themself and daddy said that Joe’s peepee was so tiny that it was the only way to make it feel good. 

As much as it embarrassed Joe he had to admit that Daddy was right. No matter how many other ways he tried to make stickies they never ever felt as good as when he got a special visit from Mr. bear. Joe knew that at least some of that was because a visit from mr Bear also meant that Daddy thought he was a very good little boy.

Seeing his boys excitement Tim smiled and opened his top drawer. He pulled out a brown and white teddy bear wearing a happy expression. If you looked closely at the bear you would notice several faded spotted created from repeated offerings from a happy little baby and several trips to the washing machine.

Seeing his special friend  Joe let out a squeal of delight and started to flap his arms and kick his legs. He opened his arms in anticipation and made grabby hands for the bear.

Tim smiled at his happy little boy and brought the bear close place it on Joe’s bare chest.

Remembering their ritual Joe immediately gave the bear a hug “hi Mr bear. I missed so so much. Thank you for helping me feel good and making me a happy baby” he then gave the bear a kiss and handed it back to his daddy.

Tim watched as his little boy did exactly as he was supposed to. He took the bear back and gently almost reverently pulled Joe’s underroos down to his knees revealing Joe’s tiny member. Like every other part of Joe his peepee could only be described as adorable.

As if preforming a familiar dance Tim first brought  the bear to Joe’s cheek and rubbed it with the soft fur. Once he was rewarded with a happy sigh Tim moved the bear down to stroke Joes soft belly. This elicited a giggle from the baby who was now a quiver with excitement. Finally The soft  fur of the bear leaned on Joe’s peepee which was already erect with anticipation. As Tim started to stroke Joe’s baby bits he said “just a tiny little baby, daddy’s good good little boy, only good little babies get to make stickies and you’ve been so good baby so make stickies NOW!”

As if on comment Joe exploded into the soft fur of the bear creating what would soon be another faded spot. Tim continued to rub Joe’s privates both teasing and cleaning his baby. He then grabbed a nearby tissue to finish up.

By this point Joe was spent. Once he released he collapsed back on to the bed in an after glow and smiled sleepily as his daddy tended to his needs. Tim worked Joes undies back up his legs and set them in place with a small snap. He them lifted Joe up so he was cradled in his arms. Tim Leaned down and gently kissed Joe on the lips then whispered “we need to say good night to Mr. bear don’t we baby then I think he needs a bath” 

Joe nodded, when Tim brought the slightly sticky bear to his lips he quickly kissed the bear “thank you for helping me be a happy baby Mr. bear, you make me feel so good, have a good bath.”

Placing the bear out of sight Tim rubbed Joe’s tummy and watched his eyes close. He knew he should make his baby go to the bathroom and wash up but the little guy had had a long day. “Someone’s a tired little baby” he cooed “close your little eyes sweetheart it’s time for good little babies to go night nights” 

Hit with a sudden wave of exhaustion Joe obeyed. He fell asleep almost immediately with a contented smile on his face. He was home. He was Daddy’s.
  • Like 3

This is super cute. I'm so excited to see you writing again. My only concern is the 11 year old babysitter. That bit is definitely weird and may end up getting your story removed.

Great story!  I love the dynamic and how well baby joey remembers the rules.  I must confess my immense anticipation looking for a thick, crinkly disposable diaper, but I've greatly enjoyed part 1.

• 4 months later...

Part 2

Joe blinked and yawned, he stretched and closed his eyes with a contented sigh. He was having the best dream and he didn’t want it to end. In his dream Daddy had moved home and they were a family again. Maybe if he closed his eyes he could go back.

Within seconds Joe’s eyes shot open, it hadn’t been a dream at all, Daddy really was home and they were a family. In fact he realized that during the night he had moved in his sleep so that he lay on Tim’s chest and daddy’s arms had encircled him. During college Joe had always slept on top of his Daddy and though it didn’t look very comfortable for him, everyone knew that they both slept better when Daddy couldn’t breath.

Joe was shaken from his thoughts as Daddy gave him a gentle squeeze an started to rub his back. With a kiss to the hair Tim whispered “morning baby boy”

Joe leaned into his Daddy’s chest and with a yawn said “m..morning Da…daddy“

Both man and baby fell into a contented silence.  Neither felt the need to say anything for the next 5 minutes as Joe lay in his daddy’s embrace and Tim caressed his little boy’s body taking inventory of his property.

After a bit Tim gave Joe’s back a pat “ready to get up baby, we have a busy day a head of us”.  Not waiting for a reply Tim sat up cradling Joe like the baby he was. Tim threw off the covers and stood “come on baby let go potty”

Instead of carrying Joe down the hall to the bathroom Tim only had to bring his little boy to the side of the bed where a familiar looking small red potty chair sat.

Joe couldn’t hide his groan as he spotted the dreaded potty… his potty he internally corrected. Daddy said it was his, that he needed it and he needed to obey daddy, he needed to be a good boy.

Tim repositioned Joe in his arms as he bent down to place him on the potty chair “after You went night nights daddy set up all of your special potties around the house baby, isn’t that great. There’s one in here and one in the bathroom and two downstairs in the living room and kitchen. Won’t that be great baby, you can just go peepee wherever we are now”.

Not trusting himself to speak Joe simply nodded. Not satisfied Tim used his hand to tilt Joe’s chin and force eye contact. “Daddy worked hard baby what should you say” he waited patiently.

Knowing what was expected Joe leaned in close to Tim and kissed his cheek. “ thank you for setting up my special potties Daddy”

Tim rubbed his boys hair “anything for you baby boy now make peepee on the potty for daddy”

Joe sat back and averted his eyes trying to ignore his lack of privacy and do as daddy asked.

He was stopped as Tim’s hand suddenly took hold of his chin again “no no baby look at daddy”

Once Joe had obeyed Tim once again released his chin. With their eyes locked on Each other Tim spoke in a firm voice “don’t look away again baby, you look at Daddy, now make peepee in your little potty like the good little baby you are”

Joe found himself nodding and feeling overwhelmingly compelled to obey he immediately started to pee. Trying ignore the sound of his peepee hitting the bowl of his potty Joe’s cheeks flushed pink as he watched a smile spread across daddy’s face.

Tim seemed to glow with pride “my good little baby making peepee in the potty for daddy”

Joe hated how much he loved the attention and praise he was receiving. He gave a conflicted sigh as his stream slowed then stopped . “All done daddy no more peepee” he said in a small voice still not daring to look away without his daddy’s permission.

Tim nodded “okay baby. He grabbed a nearby tissue and reached forward to dab the head of Joe’s penis “”you can stand baby”. Once the little boy obeyed, he gave Joe’s bum a cursory wipe. He smiled, satisfied with himself as he found his baby as clean as he left him.

Joe did as he was told and waited for his daddy wipe him. He tried not to tense as Tim maneuvered around his bum then stood still as Tim pulled his underroos up his knees and thighs and settled them around his waist.

Tim offered Joe his hand “we need to go wash our hands pretty boy then wash up for the day”

Joe’s tiny feet went plop plop as his daddy brought him into the bathroom. He knew that from now on any time he went into the bathroom he would be brought. Daddy considered the bathroom a grownup room and little boys were never allowed in there by themselves. This was true of most places, little boys like Joe didn’t go anywhere by themselves they were brought or taken. 

As they entered the bathroom Joe couldn’t help but look at the toilet with longing. Now that Daddy had set up his special little potties he knew the big boy potty would be totally off limits to him. Daddy always said his little potty was safer because it was just his size, it also allowed daddy to ensure his little boy was going on enough of a regular basis.

Joe didn’t have time to dwell on how the toilet seemed to mocked him as daddy pulled him past it to the sink. Joe was unsurprised to find a small blue stepping stool positioned right in the middle of counter.

Daddy gave Joe’s hand a small squeeze “look baby now you can see over the counter almost like a big boy”

Joe closed his eyes resisting the urge to point out that despite what daddy seemed to believe he was already big enough to see over the counter without any help. Then he froze, was that true? If daddy thought he was too little, then he must be after all daddy was his daddy and he was just a baby. Daddy knew him better then he knew himself, Daddy knew everything.

Joe was pulled from his thoughts as daddy released his hand and motioned to for Joe to step up. Without a word he stepped on to the small stool. He felt Daddy position himself directly behind him and calmly waited while Tim turned on the tap and adjusted the water temperature just for him.

Once Tim was satisfied with the temperature of the water he took Joe’s small hand in his and brought them both under the stream of water. He only let go of Joe’s hand briefly to grab the soap. Tim then set to work lathering up both of their hands. Once he was sure they were both clean Tim shut off the water and grabbed a nearby hand towel to dry them with.

Tim placed the towel back with his now clean hands then took hold of Joe under the armpits and lifted him so they were face to face. Tim pursed his lips and was delighted when Joe almost immediately leaned In to peck him on the lips. Smiling Tim sat his little boy down on the counter.

Joe felt warm and bubbly inside from all of the attention and affection he was getting from his daddy. As he was placed on the counter the little boy absentmindedly kicked his little feet as he waited for daddy to take care of him.

Tim set to work humming as he wet a nearby rag and adding facial cleaner to it. He then cupping the back of Joe’s head he gently washed his little boy’s face. He took extra care in cleaning his baby’s soft delicate skin marveling at the intimacy of washing someone else’s face and the joy he felt in taking care of the beautiful tiny creature in front of him.

Once satisfied Tim hung the washcloth on a nearby hook and and picked up an unopened toothbrush waiting near the sink “look baby it’s Mickey” he said showing the Disney themed toothbrush to his little boy.

Knowing what Daddy expected, Joe put on a big smile at the sight of the cartoon coved toothbrush which was clearly meant for small children. Little boys like him he amended in his mind. “Cool Daddy, I love Mickey! He’s my favorite” Joe said with genuine enthusiasm. He then stopped and chewed his lip. He was already falling into his daddy’s little boy mindset.

Tim nodded and opened the box “ I knew you’d like it” he winked as he ran the new brush under water then applied toothpaste. Open up baby boy”

Joe obeyed, he was immediately caught off guard by the taste of the kids bubble gum flavored toothpaste. He didn’t know why this surprised him. Daddy never missed even the smallest detail when it came to him and if daddy thought that he was too little for mint toothpaste then it must be true.

Tim set to work carefully brushing each and every one of Joe’s teeth applying the perfect amount of pressure to get his baby boy clean without causing even the smallest amount of pain or discomfort. Once satisfied with his work Tim pulled the brush out. He filled a nearby paper cup with water and offered it to Joe “here baby, rinse for Daddy”

Joe took the cup, slid the water into his mouth before swishing it around and spitting it into the sink. Then, knowing what daddy expected he turned back to Tim and got close to his face and let out a big breath for daddy to smell. Tim smiled and took Joes face in his hands planting a kiss on his forehead “my baby has nice fresh breath” 

Tim lifted Joe off the counter and put him on his feet “go back to the bedroom please Jojo, daddy will be right there, I just need to wash up myself just wait by the bed and no playing on the furniture”

Joe nodded and left the bathroom. He knew full well that he wasn’t allowed on the furniture without a grownup to supervise his safety so he settled himself cross legged on the floor as he waited for Tim.

5 minutes later Tim walked though the bedroom door and smiled at the sight in front of him. He crossed the room and reached down to lift Joe under the armpits. He placed the little boy on the bed and pulled Joe’s backpack from its nearby resting place “okay baby let’s see what you brought to wear” he unzipped the bag and began ruffling though it’s contents.

Joe groaned, he just knew that Tim would find everything in his bag inappropriate and unacceptable.

Joe stayed quiet as he watched Tim inspecting each and every article of clothing shaking his head in frustration as he did so. Finally he looked up at Joe “baby these clothes are awful none of them are appropriate, they all have complicated snaps and buttons, you didn’t even bring any shorts. What were you thinking?”

The answer came to Joe from nowhere but he knew it was the right thing to say “I was playing pretend daddy, I was pretending to be a big grownup like you” he was relieved to see a smile split across Tim’s face.

Tim silently reached for his boy and pulled him into his arms “oh baby you know how much daddy loves it when you play pretend with your toys, you have such a great imagination but that game is dangerous and it gives little boys bad ideas so I don’t want you playing it any more.  After all, you’re not a big boy are you?”

Joe breathed in deeply as he clung to his daddy “no Daddy, I’m just a baby”. Joe was surprised by the feeling of contentment that statement brought with it.

Tim gave his boy a squeeze and a kiss on his hair before pulling away “okay baby let’s get you dressed” After another moment of consideration Tim placed a pair of jeans and a black t shirt on the bed before turning to the nearby dresser. Opening the top drawer he asked “which undies do you want to wear today baby?” He held up two pairs of underroos one was Batman themed and the other was Superman.

Joe barely looked at the two before launching himself forward into Tim’s arms “I want to be Super baby please daddy! See I can fly” he giggled at his own joke as he was wrapped in Tim’s arms.

Tim makes an exasperated noise and give the little boy he’s holding a little swat “baby, you can’t do that! What if daddy didn’t catch you!”he gave Joe a squeeze.

Joe squeezed back and said the only answer that came to his mind “Daddy will always catch me” there was no other answer or possibility  this was the simple truth Joe knew in his heart that his daddy would never let him fall.

Tim couldn’t fight that logic. He dropped a satisfied kiss onto his boy’s hair “that’s true baby, daddy will always catch you” he reached down and without asking pulled Joes underwear off his body leaving the little boy naked. He then placed Joe in his little feet and squatted down in front of the boy. He held out the requested underwear like an offering “step in baby”

Joe nodded and placed both his hands on Tim’s shoulders for balance as he stepped into his very babyish undies. “Thanks daddy” he said as Tim maneuvered the roos up his legs.

Once Tim snapped the underwear in place he stood “you are so welcome my baby boy” he grabbed the nearby blue jeans and repeated the process. He finished by pulling Joe’s simple black T-shirt over his head. He looked at his baby and shrugged the clothes looked far too grown up for his tiny boy. They just sent the world the wrong message but he would correct that soon enough “not my favorite but they will be okay until we get to the store” he held out his hand.

Joe nodded “yes Daddy” he chirped knowing he had no say in the matter and feeling wholly at peace with that. He took Tim’s hand and his daddy led him to the kitchen.

Once there, Tim pulled out a nearby chair and motioned for Joe to sit while he buzzed around the kitchen getting cereal for both of them as well as a cup of coffee for him and a baby bottle of apple juice for his baby.

As he placed the bottle down in front of Joe the little boy made a whining sound “but Daddy can’t I try my sippy please!” He all but begged

Tim couldn’t help but chuckle as he placed the cereal down on the table, his in a large bowl and Joe’s in his special plastic sponge bob themed bowl with its matching spoon. Lastly he secured a bib around Joe’s small neck. Sitting he said “No baby, we don’t have time for spills or messes right now so please just be a good boy and drink your baba”. He didn't miss the disappointed look he received from Joe even as his child moved to obey. With as sigh Tim added “we’ll bring your sippy and as long as you’re good you can use it at lunch just like a big boy” he couldn’t help but smile at the look of pure joy he got as Joe excitedly pulled his bottle close and started to suckle. 

Tim ate his own cereal and drank his coffee quickly as he watched Joe slowly and awkwardly feeding himself. Once he was finished he scooted close to the little boy and took the spoon from his hands “let daddy help baby. You did a great job but it’s hard work”

In spite of himself Joe nodded and surrendered the spoon without fight then opened his mouth like it was the most natural thing in the world as Tim brought a bit to his mouth. 

Once daddy took over breakfast progressed quickly, when the little boy had eaten his last bit and finished his baba Tim removed his bib and used the clean side to wipe the corners of Joe’s mouth, satisfied he announced “all clean before pushing back his chair and quickly loading the dish washer.

Joe too stood up and as Tim was completing his chore he said “oh baby, I almost forgot give daddy your wallet, cell phone and keys please” he shut the washer door and turned to Joe holding out his hand expectantly.

Joe's hands instinctively went to his pockets and he covered them almost protectively “wait but but why Daddy, I need them!” Joe stuttered nervously. A slight narrowing of Tim’s eyes was all it took, Joe immediately jumped into action digging into his pockets and depositing the requested items into Tim’s waiting hands. 

As if to emphasize his coming words Tim gave the objects in his hands a little shake ”You do not need these, these are tools to help grownups live their lives not toys for little boys to play with” he said in a harsh tone. Then he took a deep breath and opened a nearby drawer. Tim picked up Joe’s keys “ these don’t even open any locks here so you definitely don’t need them here” he dropped the keys into the drawer “and this” he picked up Joes wallet “isn’t needed either who takes care of you and all of your needs” 

Joe swallowed “you do, daddy does” he said in a small voice 

Tim nodded “that’s right baby, daddy does so you never have to worry about money or anything when we are together, that’s daddy’s job”. He tossed the wallet inside the drawer next to the keys and closed it “this is the grownup drawer you are never ever to go in there”

Tim waited for Joe to nod before continuing “and this” he held up Joe’s phone “daddy will hang onto for now but pretty soon anyone who wants to reach you will know to just call daddy you are definitely not big enough to have your own phone you know that sweetheart”

Joe could only nod and say a simple “yes daddy” he didn’t know why he was surprised, he hadn’t been allowed a phone or computer all though college. All technology was strictly supervised. Anytime Joe did get a call Tim would call him over and and pull Joe onto his lap before putting the phone on speaker. Joe wasn’t allowed any privacy or secrets, he was just a baby.

Joe was pulled out of his thoughts by a gentle hand on his shoulder “hey baby, I know you’re sad because daddy took your toys away but those where big boy things and it’s just not safe for you to play with them but I promise as long as you’re a good little baby for daddy while we’re out today we’ll go to the toy department and you can get whatever you want as long as it’s appropriate and I have most of your old toys in the attic, I’ll get them down for you during nap time”. 

Joe nodded and in spite of himself he couldn’t help but smile. Very early into freshman year Tim had brought a bunch of his younger siblings old toys to the dorm in a large toy box and placed them at the foot of Joe’s crib. Whenever Joe seemed bored or restless Tim would simply tell him to go play. This was harder then it looked, at first Joe had no idea what to do with the toys being way out of practice and far too embarrassed just start playing. However, Tim didn’t give him any choice and soon enough his imagination took over and Joe spent several hours a day playing pretend with his stuffed animals, action figures, dolls and dress up clothes. Joe had to admit he missed his toys and playtime. A big part of him couldn’t wait to get back to it even if it meant trading his big boy life to do it. 

“There’s my good boy” Tim praised smiling back at his child “now baby, just one more thing before we go”

Joe looked down at his still bare feet and wiggled his toes “shoes daddy?” he asked.

Tim shook his head “no no baby, we’re only going out to the car right now, daddy will help you put your shoes on your little feet before we go into the store you know that .”

Tim waited for Joe to nod before he reached into the drawer yet again and pulled out a laminated tag on lanyard and waved it in front of Joe “remember this Baby boy”

Joe looked at the necklace. It was blue with pictures of Elmo on it. The attached card said Hi, I’m Joey, please call my daddy and it had Tim’s name, address and phone number clearly printed on it. In college,Joe had been required to wear this necklace whenever daddy took him out just in case they got separated. His cheeks burned slightly as he nodded “yes daddy, I remember”

Tim slipped the strap around Joes neck “my smart little boy, can you tell daddy the rule please?”

Joe nodded and recited “when we are out don’t talk to strangers, only talk to daddy, if someone asks me a question I can whisper to you and you’ll say it for me. If we get separated don’t talk to any strangers just find a police officer or store employee and show them my necklace they’ll take care of me until daddy finds me but daddy will always find me” Joe said the whole thing in one breath then seemed to wait  for Tim’s approval 

Tim pulled the tiny man into a tight hug “that’s exactly right baby, you make daddy so so proud” 

Joe let out a contented sigh, he was daddy’s good little boy and it felt so good. 

Tim pulled back. He picked up his nearby back pack and offered Joe his hand “come on baby we have a lot to do today”

Joe took his daddy’s hand and they were on their way.
  • Like 5
  • jmg1217 changed the title to Weekend at Daddy’s-part 2 added
  • 3 months later...

I bet she calls to check on him over the weekend and his Daddy sends her a picture of him dressed as a baby!! And wonder’s why he’d be sending her pictures dressed like that and all and who actually took the pictures of him!! And that’s how she finds out about his friend actually being his Daddy and falls for his friend?

Cause she needs a real man and not a baby!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Part 3

As they stepped out of the door Joe was immediately hit with new sensations. He felt the cool air hit his face and gave a little shiver as he unconsciously burrowed into his daddy’s side. He also felt the cold pavement under his bare feet. This was a feeling that was so familiar to him yet foreign at the same time. Most tangibly it represented a loss of control in his own life and at the same time a feeling of coming home to Daddy and being wrapped safely in the warm blanket of his love. 

Joe was pulled from his thoughts by a squeeze on his hand as Tim spoke “Daddy made sure that it was safe for his little boy’s feet out here so you don’t have to worry baby” Joe nodded, he would have been shocked if Tim hadn’t taken this step he was Joe’s daddy after all and he took that job very seriously.

They continued to the car every step made Joe more aware that he was barefoot and reenforced that he had no say in that. He didn’t bother to bring this up to Daddy as he knew he already knew and that this was what he wanted . This was how Daddy wanted him and he would be whatever Daddy wanted. 

When they got to the car Joe froze in dismay.  The car itself wasn’t the problem, what he saw inside the car was. In the back seat of the car clearly visible was a high backed car seat with a five point harness. It looked exactly like a car seat designed for a baby accept it was proportioned for someone around Joe’s size, he knew without a doubt he would easily fit and he realized it was just for him.  Joe blinked hoping  that his eyes were playing tricks on him but was forced to admit they weren’t.  He blushed realizing the implications of this new baby seat, his new baby seat. Without meaning to he spluttered “I… Daddy! why is that in my seat?” he pointed to the car seat. I don’t need that” he whined.

Tim looked completely nonplussed at the mini meltdown “Joey, that’s enough baby I know this is new but it’s no big deal, it’s just a car seat and not that daddy needs to explain himself to little boys but actually baby you  DO need this. Based on your height and weight it’s the safest option. You know that your safety is the most important thing to daddy so from now on the rule is that anytime you’re in a car you’ll be in a car seat”.

Joe’s eyes went wide as he looked from daddy to his new car seat and back again, it was going to be hard enough to explain his new bedtime to Julie, Joe could he ever explain a car seat. He couldn’t let this happen. “NO” he balled his little fists and stomped his tiny foot in emphasis unaware of how much it made him resemble a toddler having a tantrum “Da…Tim you can’t do this! It’s, it’s not fair I’m big.. I drive now! I dont need a baby seat you you never made me use it before and it’s embarrassing everyone will see!” Joe practically wailed as tears formed in his eyes.

Tim’s nostrils flared dangerously “you have one second to rethink that statement before Daddy gives you an ouchi bum bum” he waited 

Joe looked guilty and bit his lip. An ouchi bum bum was Tim’s way of threatening him with a spanking and he knew from experience that Tim would deliver that threat no matter where they were if he was naughty enough. He also knew that calling daddy by his first name was considered very naughty.  “I…sorry Daddy” he said as tears gathered in his eyes.

Tim nodded “why are you sorry baby”

Joe took a calming breath and spoke “I shouldn’t have called you that name you’re my daddy and I call you daddy” that lesson had been engraved in his brain long ago.

Tim nodded and stroked the boy’s cheeks wiping his tears away “that’s right Baby you do, I’m your daddy, now are you ready to get into your car seat like a good boy” 

Joe pulled away shaking his head frantically “No Daddy no please I don’t need it please” he whined 

Tim pursed his lips “Baby  Daddy isn’t trying to embarrass you but you do need this. It’s about safety and you won’t be embarrassed because you’re just a little boy and the world will just see a little boy in his car seat and as far as Julie goes it doesn’t really matter what she thinks you’re my baby, I make the rules and what’s your job? Hmm” Tim prompted

Joe took a shuttering breath “to…to obey daddy” he said sadly 

Tim nodded “so are you ready to be a good boy and get into your car seat”

Joe nodded to “yes daddy.. I’ll be good” he said quietly as he accepted his fate. Daddy had decided he got no say in the matter.

Now smiling Tim opened the door and lifted Joe into the waiting car seat “see baby you fit perfectly” he said as he adjusted the straps and clicked them in place between Joe’s legs. Joe just nodded and looked out the window as Tim closed the car door then got in the front seat and started the car.

As they drove Joe tore his eyes from the window and looked down at his own toes. He wiggled them just bit as he stared down. It was struck by how far off the ground they were, his feet couldn’t even almost touch the floor and it made him feel very small, tiny even. Maybe daddy was right. He really was a baby.

Joe didn’t have much time to worry as very quickly they pulled into the nearby mall for the next part of their day.

As Tim parked the car and got out Joe was trying and failing to unbuckle himself. As he struggled with the complicated buckled he made whining sounds. He was so engrossed that he didn’t even notice Tim opening his door until he felt a hand cover his own to still it “baby stop you’re not supposed to mess with your buckle it’s there to keep you safe only a grownup can do it so from now on, it’s a daddy job, just leave it to a grownup. 

Joe instantly stopped, somehow Tim’s words made him feel better, of course he couldn’t work the complicated latch he wasn’t a grownup he was just a baby. He let his hand drop to his side as Tim pressed a button and easily released his boy. Letting the now loose straps fall away Tim lifted Joe onto his arms and shut the door “come on baby let’s go shopping”

Without thinking Joe wrapped his arms around His daddy’s neck as Tim settled him onto his hip with a little bounce “okay daddy” he said in reply. Joe didn’t bother asking what their plan was, like always Daddy would take him wherever they needed to go. Daddy was in control.

Tim carried Joe through the crowd and into Target. He grabbed a shopping and pulled it out with practiced ease while shifting Joe in his arms “okay baby do you want to walk or ride” he asked.

Joe looked down at his bare feet. He bit his lip considering. He knew Daddy wouldn’t offer him shoes. Daddy believed that he was too little for shoes and kept him barefoot whenever possible. He didn’t really want to walk around barefoot in public but he also didn’t want to be trapped in the seat of a shopping cart like a baby for everyone to see. He looked up at Tim “I… can I walk daddy” he made his decision  in the form of a question rather than a statement knowing that Daddy would like that better. It always had to be Tim’s choice. Daddy made all the choices he just obeyed.

Tim nodded “sure Baby just remember to stay with me  and to either hold on to Daddy or the cart at all times”. Joe nodded and dutifully took hold of the cart quickly to show daddy what a good and obedient little boy he could be. Tim smiled and pushed the cart slowly enjoying the plip plop of Joe’s little feet as they walked.

Their first stop was to the boys clothing section Tim looked down at his little boy “here we go baby, let’s get you some real clothes so we can throw the silly things you’re wearing away. He almost shuddered as he talked. Joe looked away from Tim and couldn’t help but roll his eyes just a little at Tim’s dramatic reaction to his clothing. He looked down at the basic black T-shirt and jeans know that he’d be saying goodbye to them soon.

Seemingly ignoring all of the clothing that could be described as even slightly mature Tim went straight to a rack of outfits consisting of brightly colored shorts with matching cartoon themed t-shirts and immediately started to load several into the cart. Joe rolled his eyes once again, this wasn’t a surprise. This was exactly how Tim had dressed him all though college. He became so used to loose fitting elastic shorts and slip on shoes that by the time he was allowed to dress himself again it was like he had to relearn skills tying his shoes and using snaps and buttons. If he was honest he had never gotten very good at then and part of Joe already recognized that this was for the best. 

Joe couldn’t make out any specific characters but watched as bright red went into the cart first followed by electric blue, lime green, lemon yellow, and purple. Many colors were repeated and Joe lost track of how many outfits Tim got. Finally, Tim held up two outfits showing them to Joe, one had red shorts a a picture of Mickey Mouse smiling on the T-shirt. The other was green with SpongeBob” which do you want to wear today Baby” he asked.

Joe looked at his options and gulped, he knew these were his only two choices, choosing between these brightly colored juvenile outfits would be the only tiny amount of control he was allowed and he wasn’t going to waste it. He looked between the two outfits neither was any more mature than the other and both were very bright so he shrugged and pointed to Mickey, he liked him better. “Can I wear Mickey please Daddy” 

Tim smiled “sure Baby let’s go into the dressing room and get you changed” he grabbed the requested outfit and took Joe’s hand leading him into a nearby changing room. 

As he was being pulled along Joe struggled just a bit, “wait Daddy we can’t, we haven’t bought them yet” he stammered hoping to buy himself more time with his grownup clothes”

Tim just shook his head “don’t worry silly, once you’re changed into your nice new outfit daddy will just keep the tag and pay for it at the register”

Joe went limp and accepted his fate, with his very weak argument easily thwarted he walked meekly into the changing room with his daddy.

Tim walked Joe into the largest stall and latched the door. He placed Joe in the center of the small room then dropped to his knees in front of his boy and started to unbutton his jeans.

Joe squirmed just slightly but knew better than to get in daddy’s way. He noted as he let Tim do his work that this was the only time that they were almost the same height although he had to admit that Tim still had a slight advantage. He didn’t have to wait long for his pants to come undone and pool around his ankles “step out Baby” Tim gently commanded. wordlessly Joe obeyed. Tim quickly picked up Joe’s discarded jeans and balled them up before throwing them into the corner. He turned back to his boy “okay baby raise your arms for daddy” once again Joe did as he was told. He stood there in his childish underwear as he watched his T-shirt get thrown away with his pants. 

Joe felt exposed as he watched Tim remove the outfit from its hanger and tear off the tags. Tim held out the bright red shorts for Joe “here baby step in. He raised them and pulled them up his boys leg and brought them to Joes waist with a snap. Next he held up the T-shirt “ok baby almost done just raise your arms one more time. Joe obeyed and Tim maneuvered the shirt over Joes arms and pulled it down to cover his tummy “there now my baby is all dressed” he said with a smile. Tim stood and held out his hand come on baby we have a few more things to grab”  

Joe looked in the corner where his discarded clothes still lay and nodded wordlessly  “daddy umm what about my clothes” he pointed to the corner

Tim sounded slightly annoyed as he shook his head “no Baby we don’t need those anymore they’ll just throw them in the trash where they belong” one again he offered Joe his hand  slightly impatiently this time.

Joe nodded silently and took Tim’s hand. He was led out of the changing room and back to the cart. Tim released Joe’s hand and waited for him to grab the cart before starting off “okay baby, all we need are some nighties for you and then some more appropriate shoes”

Joe looked around in horror as Tim talked about getting him nighties like it was the most natural thing in the world, which to him it clearly was. He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that there was no one in earshot. 

Joe dutifully held onto the carriage as they left the boys section and made their way  next door to the section usually intended for little girls and right to the sleepwear. Joe tried to look causal as he watched his daddy examine all of the nighties and night shirts. Joe took a deep breath he wasn’t sure why this was bothering him so much,  this wasn’t even new, all though college nighties were the only kind of sleepwear Tim would allow Joe to wear and they had a set routine. They would return from dinner at 5:15 and Tim would immediately take Joe to the big boy bathroom to do a potty on the big toilet and then he would give him a bath in the only shower stall that had a bathtub in it. After his bath Tim would wrap Joe in a towel and bring him back to their room where he was allowed to choose which nightie he wanted to wear. His collection of nighties was a mix of traditional girls night shirts and old t shirts of Daddy’s. Joe would then spend the rest of the night until bedtime in his nightie and this never stopped Tim from answering the door or inviting people over or even taking Joe to visit friends, Joe being in his nightie was just an ordinary part of life for Tim and seemed to be as normal and uneventful as whatever clothing he happened to be wearing. What was maybe worse was that no one ever gave Joe a hard time or an odd look when he walked around in his nightie and he had to admit that this was because he was just a little boy in a night shirt, no one saw this as strange or unusual because it wasn’t” 

Joe shook himself from his thoughts as he tried to look disinterested, he hoped if he looked bored then no one would realize these were intended for him but that hope was dashed when Tim picked up a nightshirt and brought it to Joe’s chest to test for size and length. Satisfied, he nodded and dropped it into the shopping cart before selecting a few more.  “Now for shoes”Tim said as the left the girls department. Joe smiled in relief, at least this part wouldn’t be quite as embarrassing.

Joe remained silent as they made their way to the children’s section of the shoe department. When they got to the boys isle Tim stopped “okay baby we need everything  so you need flip flops, clogs and even a pair of sneakers okay” Joe nodded in surprise, sneakers were not something that daddy usually liked him to wear. 

Tim watched Joe scan the isle and chuckled. He placed a restraining hand on the little boys shoulder “before we start looking sweetheart, daddy has a question for you. When you came home yesterday…” 

Joe’s eyes went wide and he got a warm feeling in his tummy. He was home and both him and daddy knew it. The thought made him smile briefly before he shook himself awake “I…what did you say Daddy ” he asked in a sing sing voice.

Tim chuckled and tapped Joe on the nose “when daddy says something it’s your job to listen okay silly boy” he admonished lightly. “I said when you came home yesterday I noticed that your little shoes were all untied, are you still having a hard time with laces sweetheart” he emphasized the word still as he stroked Joe’s cheek.

Joe blanched, he swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded “ I… yes Daddy”he admitted sadly “tying is still really tricky for me so I just tuck my laces inside my shoes but that’s not real comfy and they come loose a lot” he justified.

Tim looked at Joe with genuine sympathy “oh Baby” he cooed as he fussed with Joe’s hair “see, this is exactly what I was saying before, you’ve been pretending to be an adult for almost 4 years and you still can’t tie your own shoes” he shook his head  “well no more pretending you’re not a  grownup or a big boy or even a little boy, you are a baby and babies don’t need to worry about shoe tying or big boy laces at all . You can’t get it and you never will, you’re just too little and that’s okay, isn’t it my baby?” he asked softly.

Joe looked abashed but nodded gently. Tim smiled “my good boy so what’s the new rule sweetheart?” He asked 

Joe opened his mouth “I…I’m not big enough for shoes with laces cause I’m too little to tie my own them, it’s hard” he almost whined 

Tim nodded “that’s a good baby, so let’s get you a pair with Velcro, maybe one of those nice light up pairs. Here, you wait right here while daddy finds the perfect ones” he led Joe over to a small bench and lifted him onto it then turned and began to scan scan the rack for options. He was so engrossed that he missed the look of panic on Joes face at the mention of light up shoes. 

As Joe waited for his daddy to choose shoes for him, he absently kicked his feet which were once again dangling inches from the ground. Looking down he was struck with the same feeling as earlier. His feet couldn’t even reach the floor, he was just a tiny boy in a world build for much bigger people, for grownups and he needed a grownup to take care of him and keep him safe, he needed daddy to keep him safe. Regardless of the lies he had been telling himself over the last 4 years that was the truth. Daddy had shown him that when they first met and it was no less true today than it was then. Joe was a little boy who needed his daddy to take care of him. He couldn’t help but smile as acceptance washed over him. 

It didn’t take long for Tim to return laden with boxes. He set them down next to Joe then knelt in front of him. Joe didn’t bother looking at the sizes on the boxes. Numbers were irrelevant just like everything else in his life, Daddy know what best was best for his little boy.  Joe know that Daddy had his own system for picking out his shoes and he never questioned it. In truth Tim never bought Joe shoes in his actual size, they were always either a size too big or a size too small. This ensured that Joe would have trouble keeping them on his feet.  Daddy was adamant that it wasn’t that the shoes were the wrong size it was just that Joe’s feet were too little and he was bad at shoes. While in college shoes were always a struggle for Joe, they were either ouchi and pinchie to the point where Joe was constantly taking them off any chance he got or they would fly off his feet while he was walking . This lead to endless frustration for Joe not to mention, more than a few lost shoes but daddy never seemed to mind he would just hug his baby and smile saying something like “it’s okay baby boy shoes are hard for my little guy I know”.

Despite the fact that It had been 4 years Joe still had a lot of anxiety around wearing shoes and keeping them on. This wasn’t made any easier by his struggle to tie them. Though Joe looked at shoes as a symbol of his new adult life, he was also able to admit to himself that be was excited to be daddy’s barefoot little boy again because daddy loved that version of him best and he was safe from all harm. 

Tim knelt down in front of Joe and opened the first box to reveal a pair of flip flops. They were bright blue and had pictures of SpongeBob on them.  “Here baby, give me your foot” he said and held his hand open.

Without hesitation joe lifted his Little foot and placed it in Daddy’s waiting hand. Tim gave his foot a squeeze before sliding it into the flip flop. Joe immediately noticed that these were large on him but knew better than to say anything. Daddy knew best. Tim repeated the process with the other flip flop “okay baby, give daddy a little walk” Tim said releasing Joe’s flip flop encased feet.

Joe stood and walked a few steps then circled back. Joe couldn’t help but notice that even as he walked he had to concentrate and walk slowly to keep the shoes on his feet. Tim smiled “those are perfect” Joe just gave a small nod. He knew better than to disagree.  

Much to his surprise Joe next found himself in a pair of Velcro Spider-Man light up sneakers. Joe tried to stand perfectly still when Tim ordered him to wiggle his toes as he pressed the top of the sneakers. Tim smiled at his little boy “these are pretty cool aren’t they baby?” Seeing no choice Joe nodded “these almost make it seem like you’re a big boy don’t they baby?” Again, Joe just nodded “and they’re nice and comfy right baby” again Joe nodded “they’ll be fine to wear sockless” Tim said this more to himself. “Lots of little boys wear sneakers with no socks” Joe wasn’t at all surprised by this, Joe already knew that their life together didn’t include him wearing socks ever. “Okay baby let’s make sure you can slip those off, I don't want you Messing with the Velcro it can be almost as tough as laces for little boys like you. “Yes daddy” Joe said as he easily slipped the too big sneakers off his feet. 

After putting the tiny sneakers back in their box Tim set down a pair of bright blue crocs.  He looked at Joe beaming “look baby they’re just like your school shoes!” He said with excitement.

Joe nodded in recognition, the clogs in front of him were identical to the the pair he wore all through college. Tim always called them his school shoes because he was they were the only shoes Tim allowed Joe to wear to class or at all. Tim firmly believed that these were Joe’s big boy shoes and big boy shoes were only to be worn for school the rest of the time Joe wore flip flops or more often just went barefoot. 

Joe wiggled his foot into the waiting too tight shoe. And flexed his toes for Tim. Despite being slightly too small they fit fine and were as comfortable as joe remembered. He nodded “these are great Daddy, can we get them please” Joe asked hoping to please his daddy.

Tim nodded with a smile, “of course Baby, in fact why don’t you just wear them for the day” Tim said as he slipped the other tiny shoe on for Joe and stood. 

Joe looked down at his new shoes. It was almost like the last 4 years never happened. He looked up as a tiny smiled played on his lips and nodded. “Now what Daddy” he asked as he held out a hand for his daddy to take.

Tim placed all 3 boxes in the cart then took Joe’s tiny hand in his and led the little boy on. He waited a minute before replying “we just have one more thing to get baby, we need to get you some diapers”.

Joe froze on the spot. His eyes went wide with panic “I…Daddy no! I don’t need diapers” he spoke in an urgent whisper hoping no one could hear him.

Tim looked at him with mild surprise “Baby” he cooed “we both know that’s not true now you wet the bed all though college and I’m sure it won’t be long until you start again now that the rules are back in place . Do you really think Daddy’s wrong?”

The rules! Joe shuddered even as he whispered a feeble “no” and attempted to blink back tears. To say that Joe was a bedwetter wasn’t exactly fair. He had wet the bed without control until the 8th grade but then he came up with an easy solution to his embarrassing problem. He would wake up every couple of hours to pee. Once he started that he never wet the bed again at least, until college. Once Tim and Joe got to know each other and started to share a bed Tim had noticed how often Joe was getting up at night. He immediately made a rule that once daddy put him to bed Joe wasn’t allowed to leave bed until the morning or more specifically until daddy said he could. From that point on Joe never had a dry night again until after graduation when he was away from Tim and allowed to set his own sleep schedule. 

On the first night of Tim’s new bedtime rule Joe had gone to bed hopeful, he figured that his bladder must have grown since 8th grade which he later realized was silly considering No other part of him had. 

At this point Joe and Tim had lived together for less than a week but from Day 1 Tim had been developing rules for their shared space the majority of which only applied to Joe. Tim was truly an imposing figure both physically and emotionally, he seemed to have control over everything. Joe was starting to feel like he had less freedom in college than he had in high school or even middle school but Tim also made him feel so safe and so loved that he couldn’t bring himself to say no to him. Joe had been raised by his emotionally distant aunt and uncle and after years of feeling unwanted and unloved Tim was so kind and so openly affectionate that Joe felt incredibly grateful. Tim had willingly taken Joe into his bed when he was scared without even a seconds hesitation and all Tim asked in return was that Joe follow some rules. So far the rules were easy, Joe wasn’t allowed to wear shoes or socks in the room or anywhere Tim told him not to. He had to ask Tim if he wanted to leave the room for any reason, Tim was in charge of Joe’s phone and wallet and Joe had to get ready for bed right after dinner. Tim had also developed a habit of tucking Joe into bed at whatever time deemed appropriate and then joining the little boy later when he was tired. Joe couldn’t prove it he thought his bedtime was getting earlier as the days went on. 

After the second night of them sleeping in the same bed Tim decided that it was time for a new rule. He was helping Joe pick out his clothes when he spoke “okay buddy I’ve noticed that you get out of bed a lot to use the potty”

Joe bristled at Tim’s use of the word potty but nodded “I just have to pee a lot I guess”

Tim nodded back but said “here’s the thing kiddo getting up that much isn’t good for you, it makes it impossible for you to get any deep sleep and it’s keeping me up too so the new rule is that once I tuck you in at night, you don’t get out of bed until I say you can in the morning” he paused “that should be an issues right little guy”

Joe bit his lip but nodded once again. Surly he could make it all night without having to pee, he was an adult in college now and he supposed it really wasn’t fair to keep bothering Tim at night. “That’s fine” Joe said with only a hint of nervousness in his voice.

“Great” Tim smiled back “ Knew it wouldn’t  a big deal” 

Joe went to bed that night telling himself that it would be fine and he could stay dry. He didn’t even make until Tim joined him in bed however before he woke up wet and burst into tears. 

Tim who seemed to be just getting ready for bed immediately went to his roommate. Much to Joe’ surprise he wasn’t upset at all, he was kind  and calm as could be. He efficiently removed a Joe’s wet clothes and quickly wiped him down with baby wipes before redressing him. He then took Joe in his arms and settled them both in the bed that used to be Joe’s. The last thing Joe remembered before drifting to sleep was Tim kissing his hair and whispering “don’t you worry little one, I’ll take care of this in the morning. Joe didn’t know what Tim meant but feeling safe and loved he fell asleep in Tim’s arms.

It was the next day that Tim reintroduced Joe to diapers which he accepted with minimal fuss. Whether it was the size of his bladder or knowledge that he was back in diapers no matter what Joe never knew, but it didn’t really matter, either way he didn’t have a dry night for the next 4 years and it very quickly reached the point where he was diapered for every night and nap and even long trips. 

Joe shook his head a bit clearing the memory from his brain. As he stood there holding the shopping cart and waiting for Daddy to return with his diapers. He glanced in a mirror located on the end of the isle across from him and the sight before him took his breath away. In the mirror he saw a little boy who was holding a shopping cart and clearly waiting for his grownup. He wore red elastic waisted shorts and a red t shirt with Mickey Mouse on it. He watched as the little boy absently slid his tiny foot in and out of his bright blue  croc repeatedly tapping his toes against the back of the shoe before sliding his foot back in to repeat the whole process. This was no grown up, what he saw was a very little boy looking back at him. In fact that little boy couldn’t be older than 6, maybe younger even.  Joe knew right then in his heart that he really was just a baby and he surprising himself, he broke into a smile.

Tim quickly returned with two packs of diapers and added them to the cart. He saw Joe looking at his own reflection and smiling. He stroked Joes hair “you are too cute for words baby boy”

Joe turned to Tim and  raised his arms in a silent request to be picked up. Tim immediately obliged giving his baby a cuddle before setting it him in the seat of the carriage. Without asking he removed Joe’s shoes and gave his foot a tickle causing the little boy to giggle and kick his little feet.Tim smiled at Joe as he started to push the cart. Joe watched his daddy as he steered them toward their next adventure.  He continued to smiled and swing his bare feet. He was the perfect image of a happy toddler in the care of his daddy. He didn’t know what they were doing next. That was Daddy’s job. Joe’s job was to be good and obey his daddy. He was a baby. He was Daddy’s tiny baby and he knew it now without any doubt. 

• Like 2
  • jmg1217 changed the title to Weekend at Daddy’s-part 3 added