LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Castor oil usage

Our mom would give is at least a, what looked like a serving spoon  full (to us little kids) of castor oil, when we were little kids when we needed it.

Got to remember we were little 3 foot tall kids, I think you would need to use a very large spoon full for an adult size person

It may not work within 3 hours and certainly effects will persist for as long as 12 hours .

standard adult dose is 1-4 tablespoons ( 15-60 ML) taken once . Standard warning applies for a serious messy time limited event you want to use a the most rapid onset agent a saline osmotic or it’s sweeter cousin a sugar alco  hol like sorbitol or Lactulose . I am a prescribed daily user of lactulose however to ease traveling I stop taking it with each meal , after arriving where I am going I take the emergency dosing of 50 ML every 45 minutes until laxation happens I have never survived beyond 2 doses so maximum effect on an empty stomach is between 90 minutes and 1 1/2 hours when if had I not gone I would be taking additional doses until I did . For a 1st time user you will get unbelievable gas and farts ( a chronic user like me does not have much more gas beyond day two of therapy ) in the time waiting you best be diapered because it’s not uncommon for it to be effective in as little as 15-20 min . I was in the hospital in December and the nurses where apprehensive about giving it to me because I was going to be testing down in cardiology later in the morning , they said in there experience most people react very quickly , I said I am not one of them I take this 3 X’s a day for last 7 years . You need to know all saline osmotic from the moment you take it ,you will not be in control it is push pull and dragging any waste in your intestines towards the out basket so you will have a giant explosion of soft serve ice cream . Speculating on how soon castor oil is broken down and  metabolism occurs is a suckers game , when you are needed to poop rapidly and completely Dr’s know go saline osmotic , you don’t need to break them down they are sent directly to your bowels along with a ton of water and waste but pretty much once they hit ,you are done aside from lingering flatulence your bowels are empty , for me a chronic daily user I have 4 or 5 messes a day from it because as each dose hits the diaper there’s already another dose working hard to insure it meets my diaper also . My normal state is obstipated so full of uneliminated waste I can’t eat . Taking this guarantees awake or asleep when it says go my body goes , I may not be able to move and feel any need to use a toilet , I don’t have to my aide gives me a dose of the syrup by oral syringe and knows the guaranteed full diapers means she can keep feeding and changing me and my doctors are thrilled that although I am dying it won’t be today and it won’t be from intestinal rupture caused by not pooping . I am not a Dr nor do I play one on Tv , however everything I have said can be independently fact tested with a little time and a search engine , my life experiences with laxatives is pretty in depth and consistent with published  medical literature desired outcome , I was given a combination of oral and rectal laxatives and stool softners until even with 3 suppositories retained for an entire day my bowels refused to produce , my doctors switched me from all of them to Mirilax once a day and Lactulose 3 X’s turning me into a diaper filling machine .