LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home Sweet Home (Micro Fiction)

Home sweet home.

Paul’s apartment still had the ‘new pad vibe’, limited to the minimal furniture he’d had available when he left college. But now, he officially had his own place–decked out with a camp chair, a mattress on the floor, and a microwave.

He’d get the other stuff soon. One step at a time. A different order mattered more, now that he had the privacy he’d lacked for the last ‘his entire life’.

Checking his phone, he considered putting up his feet, but he didn’t have any furniture to put his feet up on. So he just reclined a little more in the camp chair, watching the tracking information creep by.

“Wait…” He sat up. “Delivered? When did it change to delivered?”

Pushing to his feet, he ran out the apartment door and down the stairs, in a rush to get his package. The large box sat just outside the door, and while he was relieved that no diapers or teddy bears were printed on the cardboard, the thought of a neighbor accidentally bringing it in and finding out what was inside sent a shiver down his spine, especially since ‘Paul Ortiz’ was printed right on there, showing who the contents belonged to.

He bent and hefted the box. It was almost big enough to come up to his belly, and so broad that carrying it up the stairs was awkward–not heavy, but still a bit tricksy, navigating around the handrail.

Dragging the cardboard through his door, he dropped it, took out his phone, and excitedly sent a message.

‘It arrived!’

He almost went for a knife, but his kitchen drawers were still empty. (I really need to have a housewarming party,) he considered. (Make people buy me some amenities.)

For now, it didn’t matter–he just ripped the tape up with his bear hands, pulling open the box. While he took out the first parcel, a pink onesie with white lace around the leg cuffs, his phone chimed.

A message from his friend on Discord, Teddy, the one who’d helped pick out the order. His only friend who’d shared his interest, and the one who’d helped show him the world of accessories that could be found with just a little effort.

Paul had been overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices, not to mention all the sizing charts, so he’d asked Teddy to help him pick stuff out and just paid for the order.

Teddy had sent, ‘Great! Let me know what you think.’

Pulling the box open wider, Paul took out the first pack of diapers. Smooth plastic backed shell, just his size, and… also pink.

He frowned, leaning into the box further. A pink skirt, pink knee-high stockings, a three-pack of pink pacifiers. Pink sleeper pajamas. It was pink all the way down, from the oversized jumbo T-shirt that’d come down to his knees to the safety pins that’d accompany the handful of cloth diapers he’d wanted to try out.

‘Uh, Teddy,’ he messaged. ‘Why’s it all pink?’

‘Because Pink looks good on you! Now, be a good baby and get dressed, I want to see how you look in it.’ Teddy added a kissy emoji, which sent an unexpected flutter through Paul’s chest.

Eagerly, he shucked out of his clothes, ripping open the pack of pretty pink padding with reckless abandon. He felt the material with his fingertips, savoring the moment, then dropped to the floor and hastily wrapped the diaper around his butt.

Wanting an article of clothing that’d let him show off the diaper, he selected the oversized T-shirt, a special article designed to feel jumbo even when his normal size was XL. A cartoon teddy bear decorated the front, and he guessed that was a special message from Teddy, though he wasn’t sure if he’d begun reading too much into it. Slipping the shirt over his head, he held up the hem to show off his diaper, lifted his phone, and snapped a selfie.

Teddy’s response came quickly. ‘Aww, you’re SO cute! I knew you’d like that shirt. But where’s your other stuff?’

‘The other stuff in the box?’ Paul sent back. ‘I haven’t tried it on yet.’

‘No, I mean in your apartment. Do you not have any furniture?’

Paul hesitated. ‘Well, yeah…I wasn’t sure what to get.’

A few second passed by. ‘Do you need my help shopping for that too?’

‘That’d be–’ Paul started to type, before hesitating. Last time Teddy had helped him order, Paul had been surprised by the world of pink. For all he knew, he could ask Teddy to help him pick out a bedframe, and end up with a crib.

Chest fluttering with excitement, Paul typed, ‘Yes please. And surprise me!’

I just recently hit 200 subscribers on Patreon, and hit a new milestone goal! 
To celebrate, I did a stream and gave away a bunch of micro fiction commissions, which I'll be posting in the coming days.

If you'd like to join the incredible people who made this possible and generally enable me to write, you can support me at either of these links: (Plus you get all my stories a month early and there's bonus fiction for my 5$ supporters!) 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 3