LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else in the Same Boat?

To start I have an absolutely incredible Daddy of almost five years. We are very much in love and take great care to respect one another's boundaries as both adults and as a Daddy/little couple.

We take the time to check in periodically, check on boundaries, express anything that has changed and generally make sure we're on the same page.

Daddy has again brought up that He would love to keep me in diapers 24/7, which isn't really something that excites me to be honest. I hear so many littles talking about their partners NOT wanting them in diapers but rarely the other way around, their partner wanting them in diapers more.

Just wondering if anyone else is on the opposite side of the equation.

• Like 3

I can't say that I have, but then again your talking to the super virgin guy who thinks all women will run away kicking and screaming as soon as you mention what I am into.

Anyway, have you tried sitting down and talking to your daddy about it to see if you could get to a happy medium where you both can feel like you got something out of it?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

We both certainly get something out of it now, it's more a difference in end state lol. He never pressures me to wear more than I'm comfortable with, and I know 24/7 is WAY WAY too much for me.

It's not that we have an issue, was just more curious if other littkes have partners or caregivers that like the idea of diapering their little more than the little likes to be diapered.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m totally with you on this, my mommy would keep me diapered 24-7 if she could. It’s often the sticking point when we have our check ins. I’m happy limiting it to one weekend a month and 2 nights a week, she always pushes for more. 

Last year during we tried to see how long I could last. It was 4 days before I was tired of it. 

sometimes I feel like im a bad little for not giving her more control but I try to remember that it’s not bad to set boundaries. It’s what keeps the relationship healthy 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@JamiethelittleIf I had someone who wanted me in diapers 24/7 I'd sure give it the best try I could. I understand your position because I have worn them and gotten tired of it. However, I didn't have a mommy to change me and that could probably make a difference. That I would love to try!