LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How You Met Your Mommy

You stand alone in the cereal aisle of the grocery store pondering the health benefits of cocoa puffs versus cocoa crispies. The cacauphony of sunday afternoon shoppers in the background serve as tender white noise as the familiar pangs hit you. 

You bend down like your habit dictates and you relax whatever weak muscles stand in the way of your bodily functions. The warmth spreads across your crotch with the smile on your face. You sigh and arise to reassess the sugary dilemna. Just as you made a decision-

WHAM!

A loud thud reverberates throughout the once empty aisle as you turn to be greeted by a woman dressed in a green tank top and frayed dark blue jeans.

She smiles at you before saying, "Sorry about that- sometimes I get too excited to pat a baby butt!" 

You blush, you've never seen this woman before in your life. 

"Why did you do that? That was so rude!" You uphold your stance. This was harassment. Assault of your butt at the very least. You could sue. You should sue! 

She leans over towards your ear, "Sorry- I just thought that the baby was too distracted by the feeling in their diapers to make a decision. or was I wrong?" She pulls back smirking, never breaking eye contact. 

You stand there stunned. Head empty, diaper full was supposed to be a bad meme. Yet here you are.

Blushing, you respond, "How did you know? I mean, I feel like I'm being discreet" 

You are! Wearing a character shirt and baggy sweatpants, you are the definition of discreet. The FBI should recruit you for being able to hide in plain sight so well! 

Then you adjust yourself, hear the crinkle and blush. You and her share a knowing smile before she responds. 

"It also helps that you posted about coming here online. Don't worry im not a stalker or anything! I just walked by after reading that and connected the dots" 

You blush again, "Oh- so you uhh... You follow me on there? Thats crazy! So umm... you want an autograph or...?" 

She quickly says, "No- no I'm so sorry. I dont know what I wanted really. Just wanted to say hi I guess and maybe tease you a bit. But umm..oh.."she looks down.

You follow her gaze to see that since you got up, a massive wet spot has cascaded down your thigh in two obvious lines. You blush all the more and move to be flat with the display, panicked. 

She sees your response and raises her hands towards you in a calm motion 

"Its okay" she says, "I brought some stuff with me in my car that I think can help out. Might be embarrassing for a bit- but not as embarrasaing or uncomfortable as... this" she gestures towards your whole self. 

"Go to the next section over at the pharmacy and wait for me in the family restroom there. Ill meet you there. Ill knock three times in a row so you know its me okay? Now hurry! I'll be right there!" She ran towards the stores entrance and you...did as she asked. 

Too stressed to do anything else. You panicked when you saw the family restroom was occupied. Though thankfully it was in an alcove that gave you a neccesary space to hide your shame as you waited. Moments later a woman exited holding her child's hand. 

"You did so good in there miranda! Soon you wont need those pull ups at all! You're getting to be such a big girl!" The woman announced excitedly. Thankfully they both left quickly paying you no heed as you managed to vulture the restroom from them. 

You waited anxiously for the woman to arrive as promised. Though the time was more likely just a few minutes it felt like an eternity. Feelings of stress, hopelessness, and abandonment riled through you as you paced in the restroom.

Finally, three promised knocks!

Without hesitation, you opened the door for the woman from earlier as she barged into the restroom. She locked the door behind her when you noticed what was strewn across her arm. A fresh horror set in as your face become redder than the ripest tomatoes in produce.

It was a diaper bag. A very large, very obvious, diaper bag. It was pastel blue and decorated with winnie the pooh characters, wipes and powder could even be seen sticking out of the top of it. 

She turned around, took out a blanket and placed it on the floor, "lay down" she ordered. 

"What? But-" You interjectef.

"No buts! Except for yours. On the ground. Understood? Or do you not want my help and feel up to walking out of here with everyone seeing you walk out of here in an obviously leaky diaper? This is the sunday crowd. You saw all those people right?" 

You nod silently, and relent. There was really no other option it would seem. So you laid down on the blanket. It was warm, and soft. A contrast to the cold tile in the rest of the family restroom.

"...Okay I guess I can take your pants off for you"

You move to do it for her, but by then your pants are already half removed and your leaky diaper is exposed. 

So there you are. In the family bathroom of a major grocery store, about to have your diapers changed by a complete stranger. The BABY pattern felt appropriate. 

You blush throughout the entire change. She even calls out seeing you start to get excited by the situation. But after some more teasing and fussing, youre in a clean diaper again. You stand up, only for recall your sweatpants are unwearable. 

"In ya go!" She cheerfully announced.

You look to see that the woman already has a replacement lined up for you. Denim shortalls. While these arent absurdly babyish, they were far outside your normal comfort zone. You look at her, unsure.

"What-did you bring something better? This is all ive got little one!"

You blush and step inside of them. The woman disposes of your used diaper and you both step outside together.

She goes to hold your hand, "Cant have you run away with my clothes now can I? Lets finish each others hopping and then we can get everything else figured out!" 

You blush and nod. Too embarrassed to think of putting up any argument. You both finish your shopping. At the end you go to her car to load her groceries.

She hands you her reciept with her phone number on it, "You were very well behaved in there for me. Keep the clothes"

You blush, say thanks and wave her goodbye. Later, you text her and her first response is, "Surprised that u didnt just ask me 2 buy u sum new pants or something from the clothing section. I guess you really are a baby- couldnt go 10 minutes w/o a diaper huh?" 

You blush and smile to yourself. 

• Like 9