LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello

You wanna be a big boy and wear big boy underwear?!? You DON'T want diaper?!???? Well, good for you buddy! I'm sure you're Mommy's big boy!?☺️???☺️♥️? I wish I could say the same for me.........NOT!!!! I'm an baby!!! I LOVE being trapped in the awkward phase of Diaper days, never to know the rich rewards of being a grown up!?????♥️☺️?♥️?

Hi and welcome to DD! That’s very good! Maybe someday you will use the big boy potty too. But sometimes, you need to be in a nice thick diaper, just in case? 
Now I’m not trying to scar you, or anything, but be careful! Monsters live in the big potty, 90BEB61F-F403-43CD-AB83-CDB9C965C7A5.jpeg

I sure would hate to loose a brand new member, so I causation you about going to near that thing!!! 
???

But seriously, I think you’ll like it here. There plenty of likeminded people, and lots of good stuff. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
This is a Potty Monster free zone, we lock all the big potty’s up ?

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You wanna be a big boy and wear big boy underwear?!? You DON'T want diaper?!???? Well, good for you buddy! I'm sure you're Mommy's big boy!?☺️???☺️♥️? I wish I could say the same for me.........NOT!!!! I'm an baby!!! I LOVE being trapped in the awkward phase of Diaper days, never to know the rich rewards of being a grown up!?????♥️☺️?♥️?

i use a diaper but piss into the orange potty . small potty. 

25 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD! That’s very good! Maybe someday you will use the big boy potty too. But sometimes, you need to be in a nice thick diaper, just in case? 
Now I’m not trying to scar you, or anything, but be careful! Monsters live in the big potty, 90BEB61F-F403-43CD-AB83-CDB9C965C7A5.jpeg

I sure would hate to loose a brand new member, so I causation you about going to near that thing!!! 
???

But seriously, I think you’ll like it here. There plenty of likeminded people, and lots of good stuff. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
This is a Potty Monster free zone, we lock all the big potty’s up ?

big potty --yes Monster

small potty -- no monster

• Like 2