LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Pageant

3bsg3

Baby girls and baby boys are welcome to participate in The Baby Pageant. Reply to this post with a short description of the outfit you or your baby is wearing for the pageant (don't forget to describe their nappies, and the condition of them!). Upvote the ones you like. The posts with the most upvotes will go into a poll where everyone can vote for the winner! I'll post mine to get the ball rolling!

I squirmed with a combination or nerves, embarrassment and excitement and Daddy led me by the hand onto the stage. I felt a warmth trickle into my already damp nappies. There was no risk of leaking though, Daddy had me well-padded for the occasion; three layers of the softest and fluffiest terry towelling nappies, each layer lined with a thick booster pad, pinned on snugly with four teddy bear capped pins. Daddy says I’m at my cutest when I waddle, so he ensured that I would be that day! To protect against leaks I wore my loudest and crinkliest plastic panties; semi-transparent, patterned with teddy bears to match my nappy pins, complete with several rows of white ruffles across the bum.

My massive ruffled bottom was on clear display to all thanks to the short dress Daddy had dressed me in. My dress flared out from the chest, puffed out by the frothy petticoat I wore underneath. The puffed sleeves, bib collar, and hem (which covered only the top inch of my underwear), were all trimmed with pink lace. A big pink satin bow prominently adorned the bib collar. The dress itself was made with a cotton material featuring a continuous pattern of teddy bears having a picnic.

My bonnet and mittens were made of the same material, the edges trimmed with the same pink lace. The mittens disabled my fingers, so that I could not untie the pink ribbon, tied in a bow under my chin, that held the bonnet on my head.

My shiny black Mary Jane shoes squeaked as I waddled onto the stage, the massive pink organza bows that adorned the back of each of my white ankle socks fluttered with each step. I nervously suckled on my dummy, as I gazed out at the audience, who oohed and aahed at my infantile attire.

Don't upvote this unless you are voting for my submission, it won't let me post separate comments.

This is my new baby...hopefully it's okay that he's a bit different! X3

Clear walked onto the stage all by himself, trying to act much more confident than he felt. He trembled slightly, cheeks blushed a saffron hue, his eyelights bright yet quivering. It felt like a feather pillow had exploded in his insides, tickling him with mingled emotions. The flurries of nerves, excitement and embarrassment danced inside him, making it harder to keep focused on his display but he did his best, striking a few poses before beginning his journey down the runway with delicate steps. He kept his gaze above the crowd, staring into the distance to avoid the stares of the audience. This was hard but he didn't care. He was getting exposure. People would see him! They would know he existed. And then maybe...maybe he'd make some new friends, or even find a mommy or daddy! 

The magical skeleton monster slightly resembled Dream from Undertale AUs. Mostly because of the colour of his soul and magic; a pale saffron yellow. But there were many differences. He had bones of a nice thickness to make up for not having limbs like humans do. His bones didn't have any scars or distinguishing markings. He was also a bit on the short side for the average male height, which only added to his cuteness. Clear put on a small performance for the pageant he'd entered, posing and turning to show off his outfit from different camera angles. 

The small skeleton was wearing a soft romper decorated all over the front with silver sequins. It had frilly cap sleeves, with white satin ruffles starting from the sides of the hips and covering the entire area where his bottom was. The waistband of said romper was elasticised and the straps for around the neck tied at the back in a big silver satin bow. On his feet were white socks with frilly lace and his shoes were silver glitter Mary-Janes with a tulle bow that had a glittery silver star on the centre of each shoe. Upon his skull was an elasticised headband with a big bow that was covered in more silver sequins. His pale saffron ecto-body nicely filled out his form, his bottom plush and puffy with a thick disposable diaper that had yellow stars of varying sizes patterned over it, as well as some yellow pee from three wettings, soaking and poofing up the material further. He wore shimmery yellow eyeshadow and a liquid lip gloss with silver sparkles in it. Dabbed on his cheekbones was body glitter with silver stars in it. On the tips of his bone fingers where nails would be were holographic silver star stickers. Above his head floated a halo of bright silvery light which little sparks flickered off of and on his back were two small feathery wings made of more silver light, flickering their own tiny starbursts. Tiny sparks of light trailed from his fingertips as he waddled the pageant runway for his turn, trailing his hands as though through water. The sequins and shining magic captured the light, glinting and sparkling radiantly. 

Clear travelled slowly back down the runway and onto the stage, going to stand nearby the other contestants and their carers who were waiting after their turns in a line. Someone new came out to walk down the runway while Clear stood there and trembled, giddy but shaken, fidgeting cutely with his hands held to his chest, feet pigoen toed. He resisted the urge to suck his thumb but needed something to soothe his frayed nerves. He felt proud of himself for being so brave. He did it! He walked the catwalk all on his own! Just wait till he told his Little friends online!