LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Betterdry vs confidry 24/7 for extended day time.

6 minutes ago, Glennie said:

im exactly the opposite on that.. i wear a dry 24/7 with an abena maxi booster at night and the better dry during the day

Does that work well for you Glennie?????

Im between a large and medium. The medium betterdry worked better for day use. I get a better fit in the crotch. But the tapes pop sometimes because im just able to fit them. I read the confidry 24/7 run a little bigger. I use the extended wear for when i go away for a while. Debating to get a case of the 24/7's or not.

I really prefer Betterday over 24/7 as I find they stay together way better over time. Currently they are my favorite overnight diaper for my bed wetting, I haven't found something more comfortable or that fits me better yet.

• Like 1

I find that betterdry’s are like an all white version of Abena M4’s.   They can maybe hold a littttttle bit more than m4’s but they’re about the same size. 

confidry24/7’s are my favorite diaper in terms of how high they ride, how thick they are, the plastic, and how much they are like the pampers of the 80s.    But recently their quality has gone down hill, especially with the tapes.   It’s really unfortunate as I loved them so much.    Betterdrys are going to be better for dailywear due to how they just stay on and sag less.    

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I bought a case of Betterdry medium diapers and the standing leak guards are always failing once the get wet. I do not plan to buy any more of them because they are never able to contain my pooping accidents and I am always getting poop leaks between my legs because of the standing leak guards are failing and separating from the diaper leaving a gap for the poop to leak out. My Dry 24/7 diapers never have issues with the leak guards separating from the diaper.