LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)

On 2/18/2023 at 12:04 AM, Babytom948 said:

Quite the long backstory,lol

Yes, it is, but I feel like it is important to understand his love of seeing a girl in a diaper and taking care of her.

On 2/19/2023 at 3:57 AM, daddyni said:

don't really care for wear the story's going hopr you get back to kristy

daddyni don't worry about that Kristy is still the main character of the story

6 hours ago, Ras57 said:

Yes, it is, but I feel like it is important to understand his love of seeing a girl in a diaper and taking care of her.

daddyni don't worry about that Kristy is still the main character of the story

I like the back story

Day 4 Part 38

As I was now about 13 and half, I could tell something was going on with my body. It seems like I was paying more attention to April when she was in a diaper. It was a different type of attention than before. I was still too young to figure out what was going on. Then that fateful day happened.

When this happened, April was just about ready to become 14 years old. I was staying overnight at their house, and I woke up the next morning early needing to pee awful bad. So, I got up moving very slowly so not to wake up anybody else in the house. I opened the bathroom door and what was going on in there changed my life forever when it came to diapers. April was standing at the sink and when I came in, she turned around to face me. She was just in a diaper; it was first time in a couple of years that she didn't have a top on when I saw her in a diaper. I could tell that her boobs were starting to develop, but those were not what I was interested in looking at. I could tell from looking at her diaper and the smell in the bathroom that she had pooped herself.

Before she was able to say anything to me, she turned towards the sink again and puked, as she was puking, and she was also pooping more. I know I should have been more interested in looking at her boobs. But I was more interested on how big the back of her diaper was getting. I swear that the back of the diaper expanded four times the size as it was before, I have never seen a diaper sag so much before on her. After about 15 minutes she stopped puking and pooping.

She turned around and looked at me and I went wow she looked worse now than what she did when I first walked in. I told her let's get her back to bed and I will go in and get her mom. As we were walking back to the bedroom April was wadding like a toddler with a fully loaded diaper, I was also thinking how in the world somebody that small will have that much poop in them. My next thought was how was I going to get her in bed without smearing around the mess that was in her diaper. When we got to her bed, all what she asked me to do was to help get her into it. As I got her in bed, I was able to keep the mess from getting any worse, until she rolled over onto her back. Well at least I tried.

When I ran out of the bedroom to get her mom, I saw that it was 5:00 o'clock in the morning. When I went into April’s mom bedroom, I went over to her bed and the blanket had fallen away from her boobs. I thought so this is where April gets the idea of not wearing a top when sleeping, It was the first time I had seen a full-grown woman naked boobs, I was not sure what to do. So, before I woke her up, I cover them up with a blanket. As it was, that was a waste of time. Because as soon as I was able to wake her up and to get her to understand that April was sick and had a poopy diaper. She jumps out of her bed and started to run to April’s room. It must of came back to her that she was naked because she turns around to look for something and then looks at me and said it’s too late now and you better not say anything about this.  I stood there in shock because not only wasn’t she wearing anything on top she wasn’t wearing anything on her bottom either. That’s when I learn that women had hair on their sweet spot. I then followed her into April’s room.

Her mom takes one look at April and goes wow April you really do not look very well.  April was only able to look at her and kinda and shake her head no. Well honey she said I'm here to take care of you. First thing that we need to do is get you out of that poopy diaper and into a clean one, it'll make you feel so much better. I started to walk out the door and her mom turned around to me and says you're not leaving. From the looks of this diaper, I'm going to need some help with it. Plus, someday you're going to have kids of your own so you might as well find out now what you get yourself into when you do have them. First thing that I need to have you do is to get some wet warm washcloths from the bathroom, just make sure that they're not too wet.

When I came back into the room with a couple of washcloths, her mom was just starting to unpin her diaper. As she lowered the front of the diaper down to see what the damage was, all that I could think was wow there's poop every place and that it was going to take forever to clean her up. she started using the front of the diaper that didn't have any poop on it to clean April’s front. She asks me to hand her a washcloth, so I did, and she continue on April’s front. After she was done with that job, she grabs her ankles and lift her bottom up and asks for another washcloth. As she was cleaning her bottom, she asks me for another washcloth. I told her that I didn’t have any, well go get some more she said.

As I walk back in, she still had April’s legs up against her chest. I handed her the washcloth to her, and she went back to cleaning her bottom, after two more washcloth’s she was done. A new diaper was lay down on the bed and April bottom was laid down on it. Her mom then asked me to get the baby powder and the diaper rash ointment off of the dresser. I was able to find the baby powder but not the ointment, I turned to her and said I was not able to find the ointment. She goes alright, I think it's in the diaper bag that's in my closet in my bedroom go look and grab some. So, bedroom then I went, I was able to find the diaper bag in her closet and got the jar of the diaper rash ointment.

When I got back to April’s bedroom her mom had her legs up against her chest again so all what I was staring at was April’s bottom. She asked me to come over with the jar and open it up for her. After I got it open, she stuck three of her fingers in it and started rubbing in the ointment on April’s bottom. She then stuck one finger into the jar and told me that you always need to put some between the cheeks of their bottom and always look to make sure you don't miss a spot. As she was doing this, I was thinking to myself well that's the only area that I haven't seen of April, but I've seen it now. Next, she asked me to pass the baby powder and she sprinkled a bunch on the bottom and also rubbed that in. When she was done with that area, she lowered her legs back down and open up April’s knees about and starting to talk about how you need to cover every area with the ointment so there's no chance of any rash happening. After she was done rubbing in the ointment, she then added a whole bunch of baby powder. (Before she started adding power to her sweet spot, I was able to see that April is definitely starting to become a woman, because there was hair starting to grow on her sweet spot.) At that point she pinned the diaper on to April and ask me to go and get and pick out a pair of plastic pants for her. When I got over to the dresser and opened up the dresser drawer where her plastic pants were being kept at, I was in for a surprise. I thought she only had clear plastic pants, But I found out that she had many of different types of plastic pants. I picked out the one they had circus animals on it. I walked over and handed it to April's mom and she kinda laughed and said Well you two have the same mind because these are her favorite plastic pants.

After she was done, I looked at April and she had fallen back to sleep through all of this. Her mom then covers her up with a blanket and then looks at me and says we need to go to her bedroom. I was hoping that I was not in trouble. As I was walking, I had that funny feeling in my underwear again. After we entered into her room she went over and sat down on the bed and told me to sit down beside her. After I sat down next to her, I kept my eyes looking down on the floor, after I sat down, she told me to look at her. I raised my eyes up to her face and she just smiles at me. She grabs ahold of my hand and starts talking about how it was an accident that you are seeing me naked. She goes on to say that there's two things that I cannot talk about to anybody. One of them is telling anyone that you saw me naked and the other one, do not tell April that you helped me change her dirty diaper.

I said to her OK I understand. She stood up and help me up from the bed. She told me I should go back to bed to try to get a couple more hours of sleep, as I go walking out the door, she says Greg there is one thing you need to do before you get into bed. I turned around and looked at her and said what was that. she is kind of smiled at me a little bit and says you need to change your underwear you're leaking a bit. I look down my front and there is a wet spot on my underwear, I looked back at it and said I'm sorry and she just smiled at me.

Mark came in and woke me up saying that breakfast was ready, and mom said that you need to get dressed and come on down. I looked at the clock and I saw that it was 9:30. After I came down and started eating breakfast, I asked her how April was doing. She told me that April is asleep, but I was able to get her to drink some water earlier, but no food yet and she didn't look any better. After you get done eating breakfast why don't you go up and see if she's awake. About 15 minutes later I got done with breakfast and went up to April's bedroom. As I walked into the room, I could tell that April was still asleep and as I walked closer to the bed, I also smell a problem. I lifted the blanket up to look at the back of her diaper and I was able to confirm what I thought it was. Went downstairs and told April's mom that April has a dirty diaper again.

She looked at me like I was joking, and I went no I'm serious, I looked and she definitely in dirty diaper. She said come on let's go up and see what's going on, just being sick should not cause her to be pooping in her diaper. She tried to arouse April up, she kind of woke up but she was still out of it. She told April that she was going to change into a clean diaper and for her just to lay there, April didn't say anything. While she started to change April, she told me to get the changing supplies and bring over a new pair of plastic pants.

When she was done changing her, she told me to stay with April and that she would be right back. She was back in about 15 minutes and said that I needed to help her get April dressed. I asked why were we dressing her, she said I just got off with a doctor and he told me to take her to the hospital. So, I helped her dress her in a pair of pajamas, it was a good thing that April was out of it because those pajamas didn't even come close hiding the diaper that she had on. I helped to get April out to the car, she then told Mark and I to go over to my house and my mom was expecting us and she would give us a call when she finds something out at the hospital. It was hard watching them leave without knowing what the outcome will be.

• Like 3
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 38) 2/24/2023)

At first I thought the mother was also going to be wearing a wet diaper and was a bedwetter or actually needed diapers fulltime lol. I was more surprised that her bottom half was naked and not covered in a wet cloth diaper and plastic pants lol. I definitely love this story. 

On 2/24/2023 at 6:05 PM, Guilend said:

At first I thought the mother was also going to be wearing a wet diaper and was a bedwetter or actually needed diapers fulltime lol. I was more surprised that her bottom half was naked and not covered in a wet cloth diaper and plastic pants lol. I definitely love this story. 

Thanks

On 2/24/2023 at 6:05 PM, Guilend said:

Thanks

Day 4 Part 39  Hospital

As Mark and I walked over to my house, I could tell Mark was upset. I tried to tell Mark not to worry about it, because I know that doctors at the hospital will solve the problem, but I could tell from his looked, that didn’t go over very well. When we got back to my house my mom pulled me to the side and just said to try to keep Mark busy until we hear something back from his mom. We didn't hear anything from Mark’s mom until about 9:30 at night. She had no news for us, as the doctors don't know what's going on and April was still pretty much all of it. The next day she called at about 1:00 o'clock, saying that April had a very bad virus. The doctors still didn't know how to treat it yet and she'll keep us updated. She called later on that night saying that the doctors that came up with a plan. She also said that April could be in the hospital for the next 30 days.

On the 16th day of her being in the hospital, Mark and I was able to go in and visit her. When I walked into her room all what i could see was tubes coming out over every place or at least it seemed liked it. April gives me a weak smile and said hi, I walked over, and I said you look like hell. All she could say was thanks a lot, with a slight smile. For the next few weeks, I was able to go to the hospital every other day which was great. One time I went there, and the drapes were pulled around her bed and on the outside of the drapes was a cart that had a bunch of diapers on it. I waited until the nurse pulled the drapes back and she came out just smiled at me and had a diaper in her hand. I could tell by the smell of the diaper when she walked by that April had another poopy diaper changed. I walked over to April and sat down in a chair and started talking to her about stuff. After a bit of time, she said I'm sure that you saw the nurse carrying the diaper out. I told her yes; I did no big deal. She goes on to say that the only time she's been out of the diaper it's when they either change her or give her a bath. I said, well at least you're used to them. she then says yes but they used disposable diapers not cloth and I hate disposable diapers. I just went and said, well you have something to look forward to when you get home you can get back to the cloth at night.

April ended up having to stay at the hospital for six weeks. On the day that April was being released from the hospital I got to go with her mom to pick her up. As we were getting out of the car, her mom told me to get April's diaper bag out of the back of the car and to carry it in with us. While we were walking up to the front door, I asked her why are we taking in April’s diaper bag. All what she said was that April is gonna be in diapers for a while and she wanted cloth and not disposables to go home in. Her mom asked me to wait outside the room for a bit while she got ready to go home.

When we got to April’s room, she asks me to stay outside while she got April ready. After April’s mom was done getting her ready, she opened up the door and let me in. When April saw me, she had a big smile on her face. I asked April if she was happy now. And she said yes, I get to go home. That's not what I mean, and she asked me what I meant. Well, you are going home in cloth diapers instead of disposable ones, that should also make you happy. she just smiles at me and goes yes it does.

After the doctor got done checking out April for the last time, this big dude comes walking in to pick April up and put her in a wheelchair. As he was sitting April down into the wheelchair, I could tell she was very embarrassed. Because her mom put her in a pair of PJ's with shorts, that didn't even come close of hiding the diaper. Her mom said not to worry about it because I'm pretty sure it's not the first time he is help somebody out that's been wearing a diaper, Isn't that right Sir. All what the gentleman said was it has happened more than once. It still didn't make April feel any better.

When we got to their house, my mom was waiting for us. With mom's help they were able to get April into the house and up to her bed. Her mom took off the bottom of the pj’s and stuck a couple of fingers under her plastic pants. April went mom what are you doing? Honey I was just checking to see if you needed a change and as wet as you are, that what I am getting ready to do. My mom told me to go down to the living room so that April can have some privacy. I looked over at April’s mom and she just kind of had a little smile on her face.

Soon both of them came down from upstairs and sat down with me. April's mom started telling us what the virus has done to her. It has damaged some of her organs and it's also cause havoc with her muscles. The doctor said that she has a long road ahead for her recovery. Two of the organs that were damage was both the bladder and the bowels muscles, she went on saying that the bowels muscles will be the first to recover, and in fact over the past 10 days there's been a lot less messy diapers. Her bladder control would take a while for it to come back. She continues on that April legs muscles are so weak that she cannot stand on her own. She doubts if she would even be able to get out of bed at this time by herself. So, for a while she's going to be back to wearing diapers full time and it looks like I have my baby girl back.

She looked at my mom and says the reason why I'm telling you guys this stuff is because I'm going to need some help. To help April get back on her feet faster, she needs to do physical therapy every day for her legs and arms. The physical therapist at the hospital shows me what needs to be done for her and that takes about 45 minutes a day. She looks at my mom and what I'm asking for is some help, I was wondering if it would be OK to have Greg help me with this. It won't be every day. I think it will be about two to three times a week, it would help me out a lot. My mom looks at me and goes Greg that's up to you, I think you're responsible enough to be able to do this. I act like I was thinking about it for a couple minutes and then I said yes. But what's really going on in my mind is hell yes, I would do this because I'm going to be able to see April in her diapers more and for some reason that got me even more excited about doing this. If at the time I would have known where this would have led, I wouldn't even have taken 2 minutes just say yes.

• Like 2
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 39) 3/3/2023)

Day 4 Part 40

The next day I was so excited to get over to April’s house that I actually ran to her house. Of course, it was only one house over but hey I still ran over. Her mom let me in the house, and we talk for a little bit before I headed upstairs. Boy was I in for a surprise, she was laying in her bed propped up with a pillow reading a book. The thing I wasn't prepared for was she had the blanket below her boobs. I turned around and said I was sorry; she goes there's nothing to be sorry about. You have already seen my boobs once on the night that I was sick, so you are seeing them again does not make a difference to me. When I turned back around, she had cover up her boobs with the blanket, then I said something dumb, I said yeah but they have grown some. All she did at that time was put her hands underneath her boobs and pushed them up and said yes, they have haven't they and she said that with a smile on her face.

As I sat there talking to her, I was looking around the room. I could see that there was some changes made to it, sitting next to the bed was a new mid-size table. All of her changing supplies were now out in the open, there was a bar of soap with diaper pins stuck into it to make it easier to slide the pins in. The baby powder bottle, diaper rash ointment and baby wipers were on it and underneath side of the table there was a stack of diapers and plastic pants. There was now a new changing pad. Next to the bed there was a brand-new diaper pail. I really wanted to go over and look at the diapers because they look different from what I've seen before. It looks like there is some kind of designs on some of them, but I didn't think it was a good idea at that time.

I asked her how the therapy went this morning, and she said that she was very sore and hurts a little bit from it. We started talking about what went on when she was in the hospital and just what she missed. I told you the funny stuff that I did with Mark to try to keep his mind off of you while you're in the hospital, we were just having a good time laughing when her mom walked in. She had an armload of laundry diapers, and she added them to the stack that was already there. Are you swear there had to be at least 30 diapers stacked there now. But when you go through five or six a day like she was I guess that's not very many. She grabbed one diaper out of the stack and turned to April said I'm sure you're ready for a change by now.

April just shook her head yes; her mom then asked me to go outside while she was changing her, and I'll be let back in in a bit. April told her mom that no it was ok if I stayed while she was being changed. He mom says I don't think that's a good idea you're becoming a woman now and It's probably not the best to be naked in front of him. What April said next made her mom and my jaws drop to the floor. So, it's ok for Greg to see you nude but it's not OK for Greg to see me the same way. She continued on saying the night that I got sick you came into my room with no clothes on and Greg was right behind you. I'm sure you had opportunity to go put a robe on, but you never did. I also know that Greg helped you clean and change me out of those two dirty diapers. Yes, I remember parts of it but I was so sick I didn't care and no I'm not embarrassed about him being in this room while you're changing me, so he is staying.

Her mom says OK it's your call he can stay. After her mom got done changing her, we just played some games for another couple hours and I went home. For next three weeks I helped her with the physical therapy towards the end of those three weeks I was doing all of her physical therapy. I was OK with that because I got to spend more time with her and then I was handed another responsibility. We were doing her physical therapy and about halfway through she wet her diaper. I stopped for a minute until she was done and then we continued on. When we were done, I did what I normally do and yelled down to her mom saying that April needs to be changed. What was said next, surprise the hell out of us, her mom yelled up to us and said I'm busy you change her. Both I and April had to look at what the hell on our face. Then no more than 30 seconds later she yells back up says no wait I'll be up there in a minute.

She came in and sat next to April and told her that at times she is awful busy with her work. At times it seems like when you should be changed, I'm too busy working on something for the office and I'm not changing you as much as I should be. That’s how come you had a diaper rash last week and I really felt bad about it. Now this is up to you and you only, would you feel comfortable with Greg changing you. With a shy look on her face, April said yes. She then asked me if I was OK with changing her. In my mind it was screaming hell yes, I'm OK with it, all what I was able to do was just nod my head yes.

OK she says then, Greg are you going to do it all but I'm going to keep an eye on you to see if you make any mistakes. I walked over to the desk and grab all the changing supplies and sat them down on the bed. I stood between her legs and lifted them up to be able to slide the changing pad under her. I continue on from there with taking both her plastic pants and diapers off. I left her legs up again to started cleaning her bottom with the wipes. Before I was able to get started her mom told me to stop, you're doing it wrong. I didn't know what she was talking about because I thought I was doing it the same way she did. She told me I should never change her standing between her legs, because the way I have her legs lifted up right now if she started to pee, she would pee all over you, because I'm standing in her line of fire. She told me I should always change her from this side that way you don't have to worry about it.

So, I moved over to the side, and I got both of her bottom in the front cleaned off. Next, I took the rash ointment next spread it across the bottom and put her legs back down. Her mom told me to stop again, she then asked me what I was forgetting about? I told her I don't know. Remember how I told you the first time we changed her messy diaper, that when you put the ointment on you need to make sure that you get between the cheeks of the bottom, and also do you remember where I told you to put a glob of the ointment.  i told yes, I do, so I stuck 3 fingers into the ointment jar and rub them between the cheeks of her bottom. After I got done, she asked me if I thought I did a good job of covering everything. I told her that I wasn't sure if I did, how would I know? Well, you're going to have to look by spreading her cheeks a little bit to see how good of a job you did. So, I did, it was the first time that I saw her rosebud (Also known as her anus). Her mom said that I should put a little bit more ointment rosebud but besides that everything else looks great.

So I got a little dab on my finger and when I touched April’s rosebud, she made a little sigh sound. I moved on to the baby powder next and as I was rubbing the power on her bottom, boy this is going to the best part of changing April. I might have been enjoying her a bit too much as mom said I think you have gotten the baby power rub in well enough. Guess I passed that test. April’s mom goes on to say that you did a decent job on her bottom now let's go and clean up her front.

• Like 4
  • Ras57 changed the title to A Very Special Weekend (Part 40) 3/10/2023)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

looks like the story has hit a dead end again i was really enjoying ras57 rewrite except for the last few chapters with Gregs back story  not comfortable with story's  about underage children  i hope some one finishes Kristy story