LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Cheerleaders 5 : Wet & Wild

Bobby sniggered as he gripped the metal ring, his biceps bulging as he strained to force it open. “Give me a hand here Seb,” he said.

Sebastian looked across. “Told you it’d be stiff,” he said, “this sprinkler system is so old I don’t think the groundstaff even know it’s here.”

They grunted together, faces side by side, semi-crouched over the rusted metal, shoulders square on to each other. A grinding sound and the ring started to turn, slowly at first then quicker. Bobby and Sebastian lost their balance as their hands followed it around, falling forward onto each other, collapsing sideways and ending up on the grass.

Sebastian looked down into his friend’s face, noses almost touching, eyes close together. He puckered his lips, closed his eyes and waited.

“Get off me you oaf,” said Bobby, pushing Sebastian away and standing up, “We’ll miss the fun!”

The two lads looked out from the rickety shed across the playing fields, watched as water started to spray from invisible jets below the turf, creating geometric patterns that arced into the air. New jets appeared as the water travelled further, taking just seconds to start spurting by the cheerleaders, midway through practising a routine. Screams filled the air, bright panties flashing from beneath the pleated skirts as the girls started to run in random directions.

Bobby and Sebastian burst out laughing, dropping to their knees, look at each other as though needing affirmation that this was funny, then looked back at the fleeing cheerleaders. “Look at them go!” said Sebastian, “Oh god, I’m going to wet myself laughing.”

Bobby stopped laughing for a moment and looked at him, then decided to let it go. He laughed again as he looked back at the girls, then realised one wasn’t running as quickly as she had been, was being left behind by the others. “Hey Seb, what’s with Cassie?”

They watched as Cassandra stopped running and crouched a little, knees apart, hands reaching down between her thighs. The sprinklers still squirted water and she was getting wetter by the moment, but as they watched they realised with fascination that something was starting to hang below her short skirt, dropping lower by the second.

“Wait?” asked Sebastian, “Is that a…” He stopped incredulously, incapable to voicing what he was watching. He stood in surprise and watched as the bulk between Cassandra’s thighs grew and her knees were forced further apart.

Two of the other girls had turned and spotted her too, were running back over to her. As one wrapped her arms around Cassandra’s shoulders, quiet words whispered into her ears the other girl looked up, saw the two lads watching and laughing, guessed what had happened.

“Bobby! Seb! Oh, you two are going to regret this!” she shouted, starting a firm angry walk towards them.

The two young men looked at each other, turned and ran. This couldn’t end well!

Edited by BabyAnna
Fixing a posting error
  • Like 1

(psst, the text is doubled)

An interesting start. To rip off the old T-shirt saying: running isn't going to do them any good, they'll just be tired when they're punished. They both got called out by name so it's just a matter of time.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...