LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trust the Keeper [Set in the Pet/Keeper world]

OK. I committed to finishing this before I left, but I just haven't been able to get into the headspace for it. So here's where things stand. I have a functional outline for the rest of the story. This week is the last week before I head out on the trail, and I just haven't been able to get into writing headspace (I've been reading a lot of good stuff though!). Check out https://queenjunoking.tumblr.com/, for her story Wolf Taming, and as always S&P, and if you're reading this, then you def know who Kimmy is.

I'm committing to finishing this before the end of the year. My time hiking is up in September, so that's likely when I'll resume writing. There's a lot of really nice tension in the last scene that feels really good to me as a place to write from, so it makes a nice place to pause. 

I'm deeply grateful for the path this story has started me down. I'm deeply grateful that anyone read this, and I'm just so proud that after never writing more than 3 pages of fiction in my life, I got to 15k words.

See y'all before the end of the year,
Eddie

I know my profile pic doesn't show the whole thing, so in the meantime, I leave the full meme below for you to enjoy

Tumblr_l_22444239107842.jpg

• Thanks 2

Be safe on your hike, even if you take 6 months it'll be less time than the cliffhanger in Keeper's Pet!  We'll all be excitedly waiting to find out what happens next.

Also, thanks from Juno for the shoutout.

Personally, I looooooove Wolf Taming and I'm constantly bugging her for more of it.  It's my fav story rn.

25 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

even if you take 6 months it'll be less time than the cliffhanger in Keeper's Pet!

I have more empathy for the unfinished endings of stories now, but the day either Dollhouse or Keepers pet finishes will be AMAZING.

27 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I looooooove Wolf Taming and I'm constantly bugging her for more of it

Thank you for your service to humanity.

Also, It put me in a reallllllll dark place when I read it. There was some aftercare I had to do when I finished what's up right now. It really resonated with a part of me that felt broken, and it hurt to feel that so strongly. I think I remember you talking somewhere about have a particular space akin to little-space where you just feel dark feelings. Reading wolf taming was the first story that's really put me solidly anything akin to that. It's a testament to how good it is that it's so resonant, but also, It's a story that feels very different to read from the s&p stories I've been reading lately. 

• Like 1