LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey everyone!  It's Sophie!  Pudding and I have been writing a few short stories recently so I'm just going to post them all at once.  If you like them and want to support our writing, please check out our Patreon: www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding

--------------------------

Bnuuy Brainwash
By Pudding

*Author’s Note: I wrote this as a birthday gift for my favorite dumb bnuuy, Claire, and she was gracious enough to share with you all.

Premise: Claire is a new initiate in the Dependent program, where she is regressed to a full-time baby.  What awaits Claire in her new life?

Disclaimers: brainwashing, hypnosis, diapers, wetting, messing

--------------------------

“You can’t do this to me!” 

They always said that, without fail, without exception, as though that very simple and defiant proclamation might have changed their fate. What did they expect would happen when they said that? Did they fancy that the fate chosen for them would suddenly and miraculously be reversed? That the very extensive program designed purely and strictly for this purpose would just do an about-face and decide that they indeed couldn’t do this?

Regardless of motivation, it was all academic at this point anyway; once a person was nominated to undergo this conversion, there was no turning back, or reversing the process, or presence of an off-switch or anything of the sort. And beyond a doubt, the program worked — it had worked on thousands of other people before this little bundle of sass and spunk, and it would work on thousands and thousands more after her too.

She was certainly attractive, with brown eyes that shone with intelligence and thought, an adorable nose and a smile that was best described as too pretty for a girl as clever as she was. Although presently, smiling seemed to be the last thing on her mind. Rather, she wore a scowl with all the efficacy of a child; much more of a pout than anything intimidating.

It wasn’t hard to see why someone might want her transformed into a Dependent.

What was her name?

Claire?

That was a pretty name, and suitably juvenile too. A glance at the chart revealed that her wife had nominated her for the program, citing in her application that Claire was often lost in daydreams and fantasy worlds, and couldn’t be trusted with adult tasks. Which was in no way to say she wasn’t capable, just that when given the choice she’d always rather lose herself in passions than devote herself to something meaningful.

Just like any child, really.

“Oh, you know, they always say that Claire.”

“But!” she scrunched up her nose and shook her head, “maybe other people deserved it, but not me, I’m not supposed to be here. My wife-”

“Is the one who sent you here, yes, that’s very good!”

There was a brief and delightful silence from the girl as her pretty brown eyes fell under the weight of her frowning, and she tried to figure out if that was true or not. This, too, was all too common. She’d probably see it as a betrayal, rather than the act of love that it had been.

“She wouldn’t, she loves me, and… and and and…she wouldn’t do this to me.”

Bingo!

“And it’s because she loves you that you’re here, Claire. My name is Miss Pudding, although you don’t really need to remember that for very long - you won’t be in any state to call an adult by name, soon enough.”

“Pudding!”

“That’s right, sweetheart! That’s my name,” the woman clapped her hands in quiet and singular applause, and continued, “and you’re Claire, although I’m to understand that your Momma-to-be has something more appropriate in mind as a pet name for you.”

This was about the time Pudding expected Claire to realize the gravity of her situation, and the brown-eyed-beauty certainly didn’t disappoint. She looked around slowly at first; as the fire in her heart faded and the metaphorical smoke was given a chance to clear. She was in a room with lilac walls and carpet, lacking any other defining features apart from the bed she was strapped firmly down to by the wrists and ankles.

“Please, please please, you gotta let me go…I won’t tell anyone, I won’t, and I’ll um…” Tears were starting to pool at the edges of those pretty pretty eyes, and she really did look beautiful, especially in such a state.

“You’re trying too hard, Claire; there’s no escape and by the time we’re done with you, escape won’t even be something you want. So just relax and try to enjoy yourself.”

There was a click sound as the lights went down, and as though the lights had been her own eyes, Claire faded quickly into sleep.

When she woke up, Claire wasn’t in the lilac room anymore, and she wasn’t in the bed, and she wasn’t in the dark. Around her she could hear the busy chittering of what sounded like children, although she couldn’t focus on them right now; she was so awestruck and stunned by what she was wearing: a gingham dress in lilac that flowed over her body the way that snow painted a layer over the world in winter.

Wearing a pretty dress was right. Something thick between her legs that she immediately lost focus on if she tried to think about it. That was right, too. And something in her mouth that a part of her brain told her was a pacifier and a louder voice inside of her told her was okay.

Promptly, defiantly, she ignored that voice, and spat the thing out from between her lips. The pacifier fell only far enough for the momentum to be arrested by the clip attached to her dress. She could feel panic trying to rise in her chest, both fueled and suppressed by the final realization that she wasn’t alone anymore. Her eyes looked around, panned the horizon from her place sitting on the floor, and she saw now what she’d thought were children. Her brain tried to tally them up, although any counting past four seemed to get jumbled, and so she concluded there were simply ‘lots’.

Lots of adults, dressed in pretty outfits. Dresses and shortalls, onesies and skirtalls, footed sleepers and cute polka-dotted ensembles. The largeness of the room made Claire feel very small by comparison.

Claire winced and rubbed her head; feeling braided plaits that danced and pulled under their own weight of hair and ribbons. Something didn’t feel right; her head didn’t feel right, her thoughts didn’t feel right.

None of this felt right, or sensical, or familiar.

A voice that reached out to her did feel familiar, though. A voice she knew, a voice she trusted.

“Hello again, darling girl.”

Looking up at the woman who stood above her, there were a lot of floating thoughts in her head. Safety. Happiness. Trust. Miss Pudding. And another name that came to the forefront the way a message might in a magic 8 ball: Nana.

“Nana…?” Claire felt uncomfortable with that word; she felt conflicted. Like it was the most natural thing in the world, and like it was the first time she’d ever said it. Moreover, her voice felt strange… or her choice of words, maybe. Like most of the words she reached for flittered out of her reach.

“What happened… what… what did you do to me, Nana?”

The standing woman knelt and put her hand on Claire’s cheek with a warm smile – the kind of smile that made Claire flush with warmth for reasons she couldn’t understand — and spoke to her in words that felt like honey; sweet and thick and sticky.

“Nana didn’t do anything you didn’t want, sweetie.”

“She… she didn’t…?” Claire felt so confused. She couldn’t remember how she’d gotten here. She remembered the Lilac Room, and she she remembered the darkness, and she remembered… swimming? No. She remembered sinking. And then floating. She remembered feeling scared, and then safe, and then… her memory felt foggy. Or maybe it felt like it was receding the way that waves did after they crashed upon the shore.

Nana had such a warm smile and such pretty eyes. How had Claire never noticed that before? How had she never noticed those pretty blue eyes? She wanted to look away and found herself patently unable. A voice in her head told her that it was okay to float in those waters, and that Nana loved her.

Of course Nana loved her.

Obviously.

“What… what is this, Nana?” She tugged at her dress, at the pretty purple gingham material, and managed to look away just to look down at it. There was an oddness between her legs she was still aware of; a thickness, a foreign strangeness. And just as soon as she focused on it, her attention fluttered away like a butterfly all over again.

“It’s your dress, Claire. A pretty pretty dress for a pretty pretty girl.”

“For a pretty pretty girl…” Claire mused quietly, trying to see if the words fit as well as the dress did.

“That’s right, darling! You’re Nana’s Pretty Girl! How’s your drawing coming?”

“Drawing…?” Claire felt ever more confused, but her eyes scanned the floor where she was sitting for any sort of answer and found a sheet of paper with a crude drawing of a three stick figures in dresses, holding hands.

“Oh!” Suddenly, Claire was awash with enthusiasm and excitement as she started to point fervently at the paper.

“This is… um… this is um…” And just as quick as the excitement came, it gave way to foggy confusion. Quicker still, a three-tone chime sounded in the room and every single person paid attention. Claire couldn’t be sure what it meant, but as sure as she knew Nana loved her, she knew that the tone was important!

“It’s time for your favorite game, darling, you should hurry!” Nana encouraged her, and Claire nodded. She knew which place she liked the most. The one with the lilac game controller, the one next to the fingerpaints and the fairy wings. Quick as she could, she crawled over to the small, curved screen by the nearby wall and sat herself down in front of the display, taking the oversized controller in her hands.

An image of a bunny came to life, and Claire heard herself giggling happily. Colors flicked up on the screen, and she pushed the buttons, and her mind floated away into a happy bliss of lights and colors and instructions.

“I dun’ feel good, Nana…”

There weren’t any sounds around her anymore, just the walls of the Lilac Room.  Claire sat upon the bed, and Nana sat next to her. How had she gotten here? How long had it been? Her tummy twisted in anxiousness, and she squeezed her thighs tight around what she knew for a fact was her diaper. That made sense.

“You need to go for another swim, darling, that’s all. Are you ready?”

“A swim…?”

“Into The Blue.”

Claire might not have been feeling good, but those words made the most sense to her. She loved The Blue, almost as much as she loved her Nana and her Momma. The idea of getting to visit made her giggle happily, and it took all her energy to steel herself and focus and calm, before obediently staring into Nana’s eyes.

“I’m a baby.”

“I’m a little baby.”

“I love my Momma.”

“I love my Nana.”

“I can’t take care of myself.”

“I’m a baby.”

“I’m a good little baby.”

“I love my dresses.”

“I love my diapers.”

“I’m helpless.”

“I’m a baby.”

“I’m a dumb and happy little baby.”

“I love being a baby.”

“I love being dependent.”

“I’m too pretty for thoughts.”

“I’m a baby.”

“I’m a diaper-dependent, incontinent, devoted little baby.”

“I love my Momma.”

“I love my Nana.”

“They do the thinking, Claire does the stinking.”

“I’m a baby.”

“I’m a beautiful, brilliant baby bunny.”

“I’m too pretty for thoughts.”

“I’m helpless, obedient, pretty, and submissive.”

“Thoughts for for grown-ups, diapers are for Bunny.”

“Bunny obeys.”

“Bunny listens.”

“Bunny is a baby.”

“Bunny is better this way.”

“I’ma bunny…baby…baby bnuuy…”

Claire wasn’t sure why she said those words, but her thoughts swirled with words just like those, and each one of them felt as true and genuine and real as her looking at the grass and saying it was green. And Bunny was so good at colors! That’s why she wore a purple dress in her drawing, and Nana wore yellow, and Momma wore teal. Bunny was in the middle, holding hands, and that was the best bestest place for her!

“Nananananana!”

Claire giggled as she felt Nana lean down next to her and slip fingers under her dress to check her diapers. Bunny wore diapers.  Claire was Bunny and she loved her diapers because of course she did! There was a heavenly and familiar musical chime, and she didn’t even need to be told – she had to get a best high score with the pretty rabbit! She hadda get to 72! Claire crawled across the foam tiled floor and plopped down between two other babies that were just like her, and she took the purple controller awkwardly in her hands.

“Bunn--nnyyyy!” She giggled at the heterochromatic rabbit and pressed all her buttons just the way she was told.

Bunny loved to be obedient! Helpless and Obedient and Pretty and Submissive. Bunny HOPS!

“Oh my goodness, darling, someone’s a stinky little princess, isn’t she?”

“I can’ helps it Nana… I was sleepsin an’ I’ma baby…”

“That’s right, darling! Messing in your sleep during nap time is very normal for a girl your age.”

Distantly, a part of her brain told Bunny that she didn’t used to do that. That she didn’t used to play with the others until she got tired, and then go to sleep on the floor in the playroom, and then poop her diapers.

But that didn’t make any sense at all, and that was why Bunny didn’t do the thinking.

Bunny was too pretty for thoughts, after all.

Helplessly, she let Nana pick her up and put her against her hip. Had Nana always been so big? It didn’t matter. All grown-ups were much bigger than Bunny was, and that was because and also proved the fact that, she was a baby. Bunny and Baby both started with a B, and she sure didn’t know many more letters than that, so it had to be true.

Obediently - as though this routine had happened a thousand times - she cuddled into Nana like a koala as she was carried over to the changing room.

Prettily, she smiled. Her giggle was so vacant, and her eyes were glossy and happy and empty. Bunny sucked her fingers all the way there, until Nana put her binkie back between her lips.

Submissively, she laid down on the padded changing table and kicked her feet happily.

“You’ll be ready to go home soon, and see your Momma. Won’t that be wonderful?”

“Yuh yuh yuh! I wanna see my Momma ‘cause she’s a good an’ I love her an’ an’ an’!”

“And she’ll be so proud of how your conversion is progressing, darling.”

“Yuh yuh yuh Momma gonna love my this.”

While babbling back and forth with her Nana, Claire knew a few things. She knew that this adult woman was changing her very mushy diaper that she had no recollection of using, and that there were countless others who could just look over and see. She knew that she’d gotten so much smaller since being here, and she knew that she needed her diapers beyond doubt. She knew that she heard Nana’s voice in her head, and her words were always the right thing to do. She knew that she was a baby girl. She knew that she loved her Momma. She knew how much she loved to play her bunny game on the screen, and how much she loved her binkie, and how much she loved her drawings.

She knew how much happier she was now.

And she knew how much many more happy it made her to be told what to do.

Burning deep inside of her, Bunny knew she was created to please and fulfill and make people happy.

“All changed!” Nana smiled, patting the front of Bunny’s diaper with a sense of accomplishment. Already, Bunny couldn’t wait to get down off the changing table and get back to playing.

“Nanananana I wan’ play an’ I wan’ draw an’ I wan’ make more drawings for Momma!”

“Well you’d better hurry, Bunny, you might see your Momma sooner than you think.”

With her brown eyes filled with determination, Bunny nodded her head earnestly.

“Bnuuy will draw lots of the pictures an’ make lots of good an’ give Momma LOTS of smiles!”

True to her Nana’s prediction, it wouldn’t be too much longer before Bunny’s Momma came to get her, and ordinarily that moment of parting would have been a bittersweet one indeed. Of all the caregivers at the conversion nursery, Nana was most known for her imprinting on her charges and sending them back out into the world was always an event of mixed feelings.

That made it especially wonderful that Claire was to be a part of a new program where she’d have a state-appointed caregiver relocated to live just across the street from her and to assist her Momma in her continuing development.

And, of course, it only made sense for her appointed caregiver to be her Nana who she already loved very, very much.

So as Bnuuy drew another picture of herself with her Momma to one side and her Nana to the other, as she hummed and wriggled her diapered bottom as she wet herself without a care in the world, she’d occasionally mutter a few words to herself and giggle.

“’…an’ they liveded happy evers afters…”

[End.]

• Like 6