LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 5

Thank you for all the likes and posts. This is a short part I hope you like this one too And yes

there is another part.

Times Square at the Ball Drop

Chapter 5

When I woke in the morning I was by myself I was wet and very uncomfortable. I heard the front door in the hallway open then close.

“Baby are you awake” I heard Jodie shout.

“Yes Jodie I’m awake” I answered.

She came into the bedroom and laid down next to me.

“How did baby sleep” she asked?

“Ok Jodie thank you” I answered.

“Jodie what happened to Mommy” she asked?

“Sorry Mommy I didn’t know where you were I thought you left me here”.

“I did baby for about 30 minutes to get a few things for my new baby boy” she said. “Would baby like some breakfast where is your binkie oh here it is” she said and picked it up and slipped it between my lips.

“Ank u ommy” I answered with my binkie in my mouth.

“Is baby wet” she asked but like all the other women that took care of me (my sister and Samantha) she slipped two fingers into my diaper. “Baby is wet but we can wait until after breakfast”. Jodie ran her fingers through my hair “can baby stay a little longer” she asked?

“Aby b a ittle aft reakfast” I said with my binkie in my mouth.

“Ok” she said with a sad face looking a little disappointed.

“Mommy will start breakfast you come down when you are ready” she said then kissed my nose and left.

I felt a little bad that I disappointed her. Jodie wants me to stay a little longer. I realize that I am lonely like my sister said but I don’t really know her that well.

I did have fun with her last night she is a nice girl and I did enjoy the time she treated me as a baby. I know we had a good time last night as baby/Jerry.

I never asked her if she was on the pill or if I should have worn a condom but she did tell me to cum inside her.

I grabbed my puppy with my binkie in my mouth got out of bed and waddled down to the kitchen. When I got there the table was set for two they sat next to each other. There were place mats on the table and only one had silverware next to the place mat. Jodie’s back was to me she was cooking breakfast I saw what was on the place mats and saw Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck on them.

“Wow” I said and Jodie heard me and turned around and she started to clap her hands.

“How do you like your place mat Baby is that someone you know” she asked?

“Es ommy ugs unny nd affy uck” I said clapping my hands.

“That’s right baby I knew I bought the right ones when I was at Wall Mart” she said. “Come sit down baby breakfast is all ready for my cute little pumpkin” she said.

Jodie picked me up and sat me down on the chair I noticed there were a few phone books on the seat to make me sit up higher like a height chair and over the top of the table.

“Mommy went shopping for baby while he was sleeping to make him happy” she said.

Jodie put a bib around my neck and tied it. I could see the big Wall Mart bag at the end of the counter.

“Breakfast is ready baby I hope he likes Oatmeal” she said and sat down next to me. Jodie took the binkie out of my mouth and placed it on the table while she blows into the bowl. She dipped the spoon in the bowl and blow on it “get ready baby here comes the choo choo” she said and I opened my mouth and she slid the spoon in I closed my mouth as Jodie lifted the spoon and took what missed on my lips.

“Did you see who is also on your bowl baby I bought this one just for you no one else just you that’s my good baby” she cooed.

I looked at it there was Bugs, Daffy, Elma Fud and Sweetie Bird on the side of the bowl. I clapped my hands and bounced in my chair I saw a smile that could have lite up a room.

“Thank you Mommy” I said.

“Anything for my baby boy” she said with a big smile on her face.

I thought about all the new gifts and wondered if Jodie was trying to bribe me into staying a bit longer. She really looked nice this morning her makeup was perfect her hair was freshly washed and she was dress really spiffy.

I was feeling a little guilty about leaving after breakfast I think I will have to think about this more. Am I going to have 3 Mommy’s to care for me but Jodie was closer then my sister and Samantha?

“Choo choo” she said as she feed me the last of the Oatmeal.

She went back to the sink and put the bowl in the sink then went to the refrigerator and took out a baby bottle. It was filled with milk. Jodie sat down next to me again and held the bottle up as I drank from it but it was leaking all over my face.

“This is not going to work” she said she cleaned my chin and neck picked me up in her arms and walked into the living room. She laid on the couch and put me in her arms when the nipple touched my lips I smiled at her and started to suck on it.

“Much better right baby” she asked as she kissed my forehead and rocked us back and forth. “Oh yes this is much better yes it is yes it is” she cooed. I snuggled into her arms and felt safe and warm.

“What an amazing start of a New Year baby Mommy has a baby no different he is a big baby will not that big he might be small but I enjoy taking care of you”.

I snuggled into her and drank from my baba and she smiled.

When the bottle was half full/empty she pulled the baba out of my mouth with a pop and pulled a blanket that was over the back of the couch and put it over her left shoulder then like I was a real baby she put me over her left shoulder and started to pat and rub my back.

To my amazement I burped so loud it scared me. Jodie giggle and patted my bottom “good baby now you will be able to take a nap later” she said.

Jodie turned me around and put me back in her arms then slipped the nipple back in my mouth. I looked up at her and smiled.

“Are you enjoying your baba” she asked?

“Es ommy” I answered with the nipple in my mouth. She continues to feed me the baba until it was empty then did the same again and I gave her another big burp.

“So baby Jerry what do you think would you like to stay with Mommy Jodie” she asked while holding me tight in her arms.

With the nipple out of my mouth I said “I would like to stay with you a while longer Mommy” I said.

She pulled me to her chest pressing me into her breasts “Oh baby thank you we are going to have so much fun together baby yes we will yes we will” Mommy Jodie said.

Mommy opened her blouse she didn’t have a bra on then she pushed my face closer with her hand on the back of my head. When her nipple touched my lips I sucked it into my mouth and started to suckle. She moaned and held me tight against her “oh baby we are going to have a wonderful time as Mommy and baby this is what I always wanted I've been so lonely all these years” she said.

“Suckle baby suckle baby”.

I continued to suckle from my new Mommy and though there was no milk I enjoyed it so much knowing that I made her so happy. My eye lids started to close.

Just as my nursing was over she sat me in her lap that’s when there was two knocks on the front door and someone came in we both panicked. She dropped the blanket on the floor from her shoulder and tried to protect me from who ever came in but it was to late the girl who came in looked at us and smiled then put her hand over her mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1