LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so folks, what are looking forward too???

In South Africa we've had pretty much freedom to do what we want for a while. Downgrade to endemic means that it is now handled on a provincial level (similar to each US state being able to make its own decisions). 

I am traveling for the first time in my life in 3 weeks. Going to Norway. Kristiansand specifically. And three days in Oslo for the Hanson concert on their Red Green Blue tour. As a massive fan who has only seen online shows and never met fans in person this is going to be... different.  I'm staying there with my family... or the closest I have to family anyway.

Welp this year has gone from calm to total chaos. What I have lookimg forward to is a abnormally high amount of earned income to report once all my legal issues get sorted out. Going to see the bob burgers movie but cant convince the parent to go because they think they can see it on the tv(I think the parent is personally going senile but thats just me)

If money permits, head out to the ocean for a few days in a few months to visit rest of the family.

If everything goes good with my legal issues then I get to finally move into a proper house instead of one on wheels. Would be nice to take a epsom salt bath in a place to call home.