LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deviantart Age Regression Story (The Pampered Inn)

Hello everyone,

For a while I've been interested about reading ABDL stories, preferably stories that involve people getting regressed. I've recently started my own story where a family stays at an exquisite hotel where they experience being toddlers again. I'm not sure if promoting your stories here is allowed, but I figure that I write on Deviantart to attract a bigger audience. Currently, I'm on my 2nd chapter (with a prologue), where I'm looking forward to writing more chapters in the near future.

Here are the links if anyone's interested: https://www.deviantart.com/philanderpup/art/AR-Story-The-Pampered-Inn-Prologue-906817755
https://www.deviantart.com/philanderpup/art/AR-Story-The-Pampered-Inn-Chapter-1-907471893

https://www.deviantart.com/philanderpup/art/AR-Story-The-Pampered-Inn-Chapter-2-909048806

It’s fairly well written and a decent story, I will say that as a parent with 2 kids on the spectrum, autism is hardly ever diagnosed as early as 2. 3-4 is usually when pediatricians will recommend testing. There is just not enough development at 2 for accurate diagnosis. I say that as a psychologist and a parent of autistic children.

17 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

It’s fairly well written and a decent story, I will say that as a parent with 2 kids on the spectrum, autism is hardly ever diagnosed as early as 2. 3-4 is usually when pediatricians will recommend testing. There is just not enough development at 2 for accurate diagnosis. I say that as a psychologist and a parent of autistic children.

As someone who has been diagnosed with autism at the age of 2, that depends. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story though.

5 hours ago, CrispyCookiePup said:

As someone who has been diagnosed with autism at the age of 2, that depends. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story though.

Which is why I said hardly ever, 2 really is too early. Usually by 4 if the delays haven’t caught up they will run a battery of tests. Most of the things on the diagnostic test can’t be performed by a typical function 2 year old 

14 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Which is why I said hardly ever, 2 really is too early. Usually by 4 if the delays haven’t caught up they will run a battery of tests. Most of the things on the diagnostic test can’t be performed by a typical function 2 year old 

I understand that, but I feel like some parents could diagnose their kids earlier if they noticed that their developmental milestones are off (like what my parents noticed for a while). I didn't really mean to insult you with that, especially since I've known kids who might've been diagnosed earlier before they went to preschool. At least when it comes to kids who live in my state. Frankly, had it weren't for my developmental delays, I could've been diagnosed somewhat later like you said.

• 2 weeks later...