LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When we got off the train I was on her hip again we caught a cab and we went to her house. The cabby pulled into her driveway. She paid him we got out and went inside. Jodie went into the livingroom and sat down on the couch.

“Never thought I would start my New Year with a new baby” she said smiling. “That’s if you’ll let me”.

It wasn’t a shock that she wanted to baby me she was so interested in the story about my sister and Samantha.

“Are you sure” I asked?

“Defiantly” she answered.

“Ok” I said.

“Then the first thing is to give you a bath would baby like that” she asked?

“That sounds great we could use that after tonight” I said.

With me on her hip again she walked to her bedroom she put me down. I put my back pack by the bed and we took our coats off.

I climbed on the bed Jodie went into her bathroom and turned the water on in the tub. She came back to me and started to untie my sneakers. She pulled them off and took my socks off too.

I watched her as she laid me down on my back “I hope baby likes to take baths” she said. “I don’t have any bath toys so maybe he can make believe” she said.

She unbuckled my belt opened the button and pulled the zipper down then she pulled my pants down and off.

“OMG” she said “look at you you’re adorable” she said when my diaper came into view.

“Wait” she said and went into my back pack. She took my blue binkie out and my stuff puppy she slipped the binkie in between my lips and put the puppy in my arms. I took it and started to suck on it and hugged my puppy.

“You are the perfect baby no wonder your sister and Sam wanted to baby you” she said all excited. “Well then Mommy is going to give you a bathy and get her baby all cleaned up yes she is yes she is” she cooed.

“Mmmmm baby is wet too” she said. “Let’s get that dipee off and get him in the tub” but before she took the diaper off she raced into the bathroom to turn off the water.

“Oh boy baby that was close” she said.

“So baby likes being taken care of like a baby your sister and Sam must have had a lot of fun with you” she said smiling. “Back then when they took care of you did you do what they wanted you to do to be more of a baby” she asked?

I blushed and she saw me turning red “Oh what else did they make baby do”. “I know what I would do we would play dress up I would let your pony tail down and I would dress you in baby girl’s cloths”. “You would look adorable as a baby girl” Jodie said laughing.

I just smiled at her rolling my eyes. She reached for the tapes on the diaper and pulled one side loose then did the other two. Jodie lowered the diaper between my legs. “There’s baby’s peepee” she giggled.

She went back to my back pack and took the baby wipes out and cleaned my diaper area. “You’re so smooth and soft” Jodie said.

She bent down and started to blow bubbles into my belly and I started to giggle and kicked my feet.

“You’re adorable” and she did it again.

Jodie grabbed my ankles with one hand and lifted my legs up and pulled the diaper from under me then let them down again. She put the dirty wipes in the wet diaper and rolled it up.

“Ok baby time for your bathy” she cooed.

She picked me up put me on her hip and walked into her bathroom with her hand on my hinny. She squeezed it and I giggled.

“Good baby” she said as she lowered me into the tub.

She had to let some of the warm water out not that it was that filled but I guess just to be sure. She wet my hair and started to wash it. “Sorry about the shampoo Mommy didn’t know she was going to have a baby today”. “Jerry do you mind if you call me Mommy” she asked?

I just shook my head and said with my binkie in my mouth “o ommy”.

She smiled and kept washing my hair. She rinsed my hair off then took a wash cloth soaped it up and started to wash my face behind my ears under my chin and neck. Then she washed my back and arms and my belly. She rinsed me off and told me to stand up.

I hesitated a bit because I was getting hard. “Come on baby Mommy can see your peepee in the water baby is getting hard” she said and I stood up.

I stood up red in my face.

“Mmmm baby … baby is a grower not a shower she likes that” she said as she started to wash my legs then in between them. She washed my hinny and under my balls. She washed my semi hard peepee and cooed to me.

“Baby likes when Mommy touches his peepee doesn’t he yes he does” she cooed.  “Sit back down baby and I will rinse you off”.

I sat down and the water rinsed me off.

“Ok baby you stay right here Mommy has to get something ready” she said and she left the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later and helped me get out. She wrapped a big fluffy towel around me and dried me off. When Jodie wrapped the towel around me I almost disappeared in it it was so big.

She walked back to her bedroom with me in her arms and laid me on the bed with the towel still around me. I looked at what she did nexted.

Jodie was getting undressed. “Mommy and baby time I hope that is Ok baby Mommy is so excited from your story and taking care of you Mommy needs her big boy” she said.

I didn’t mine because I was smiling and Jodie saw it and smiled back.

When she took her bra off my eyes saw “lunch”.

She laid on the bed totally naked Jodie put a few pillows against the head board and laid down against them. She pulled me and the towel into her arms. She changed her mine and took the towel off and positioned me in her arms against her naked body.

“Mmmm baby I listened to your story about Helen and Samantha and thought maybe I can be lucky like them and have you nurse from me too I don’t have milk for you but maybe you will enjoy it like Mommy will and maybe baby will let Mommy Jodie baby him some more”.

Jodie took the binkie out of my mouth and put her hand on the back of my head and slowly pulled me closer to her. Her boobs were big I opened my mouth and when I felt her nipple touch my lips I latched on and started to suckle.

She moaned and whimpered as I suckled her as she held me closer “yes baby suckle Mommy like you did to your sister and her best friend Samantha”. “Oh good baby Jerry good boy” she cooed.

Jodie rocked us back and forth and hummed then said “good boy you’re making Mommy very happy”.

I suckled her big tits and used my tongue around her nipple. “Mmm Baby … baby is good at this I guess it was all the practice he had when he was growing up”.

Jodie’s hand went in between her legs she was playing with her pussy. She moaned and shook I knew I was doing a good job to make her cum. Mommy stopped and switch me to her other nipple and I continued to suckle her like a new born.

After a few more minutes I pulled off her nipple with a pop Jodie was surprised and I started to kiss down I moved her hand from her pussy and kissed down and down. She spread her legs I went in between them and started to lick and kiss her wet pussy.

My fingers and tongue went into her and she moaned again she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me into her wet pussy she wanted my lips on her.

I circled her clitty she climax in my mouth. She tasted wonderful and my tongue and fingers took care of my new Mommy.

I tried to pull her over but she was to heavy for me to move she got the hint and pinned me on my back she took my dick into her mouth and started to suck me fast and hard.

Jodie came up over my belly she took my dick into her hand and slipped it into her. She sat down and moaned “OMG baby yes you feel so good in Mommy yes baby you are a grower not a shower” she moaned.

Jodie started to bounce up and down on my hard peepee I may not be that big but I am a grower and know how to please a Mommy or any women.

“Mommy’s going to come again baby cum for Mommy cum inside her yes baby yes oh what a good boy”.

My balls tightened and I started to cum inside Mommy Jodie.

“Yes baby cum in Mommy” and she came too.

We laid there for a few minutes Mommy rolled off me and laid next to me she kissed me and I kissed her back.

“You … you are a good baby boy” she said and kissed my cheek. “I would have never guessed that we could make love so wonderfully”. “Did you and Mommy Helen and Mommy Samantha make love too” she asked?

“No just Mommy Sam” I answered trying to breathe.

“That was wonderful baby thank you for this wonderful day” she said and started to get up. She walked to the bathroom I heard water running I guess she was cleaning herself up.

When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing a robe she was carrying a wash cloth in her hand. She knelt on the bed in between my legs and started to wash my diaper area. She took another diaper from my bag and the powder and put them on the bed. She shook the diaper out and opened it.

Jodie took my ankles in her hand and lifted them up and slid the diaper under me and let my legs down. “So easy you are so easy to change and carry I hope I get the chance to baby you some more” Jodie said but I was half way to baby land and fell asleep.

tbc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1