LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When One Is One's Own Mommy

dlsafrica

Well one has to set a little baby some rules, and if there's noone else, I got to be mommy too.

So, six hours later. Just after midnight and soaked through, even so much that baby wet through and wet the shorts too. But mommy is ademant... baby is going to take responsibility for what he did and doesn't get wiped till later. Diaper change just before the 6 hour mark at which I needed to use the diaper again. Mommy's permanently wet little boy... until the dirt truck gets here anyway.  MAYBE little baby gets a wipe at sunrise.

• Like 1

I'm crawling for the next few hours. Taking full responsibility for the bulk between my legs. 

PS another baby milestone.. I've never had to crawl with a full diaper.

I had tried being my own caregiver years ago and it felt super weird to me and I could never enjoy my little time. It's nice you can do that for yourself.

I need to crawl into my Daddy's arms for for snuggles and pays, bye.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I tend to tell myself that a little girl getting changed out of such a wet diaper should not be wearing underwear, so it must be a diaper kind of day (assuming the day permits). And I couldn’t waste a diaper, so it’s quite a cycle.