LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistaken identity this for me and Kaylaindiapers

Daddymark

Mark had finished university and moved back to live with his parents due to a pandemic sweeping the globe be had found looking for a job ultra hard. His parents where putting more and more pressure on him to find a job which was why on this Monday morning he was sitting in a cafe opposite the job centre waiting for them to open. Getting fed up of waiting he started looking for local jobs, just waiting something to make money.

Raven had, had just about as much as she could handle from her sister Kayla who liked to think she was perfect and boss her around she was glad she was going back to her parents for a 2 months but deciding to have a laugh she posted a joke job advert.

live in babysitter required

most be able to deal with a bratty little girl who needs 24/7 care , unfortunately needs diapers at night and help going potty during the day.

please contact me for more details.

she posted it laughing to herself not expecting any serious reply’s. That would have been the end of it but she did get a reply and after lots of messages back and forth.

Raven just needed to set things up she started coming up with a plan as she waited for her big sister to get home from work. 

• Daddymark changed the title to Mistaken identity this for me and Kaylaindiapers

Kayla came home another frustrating day at work.  What makes it worse is her and her sister haven’t been getting along she’s the big sister but the girls acts like she is!  She argues with her constantly or she tires telling her what to do.. She was glad that she was leaving in two weeks..

Kayla went into the kitchen to get a drink..

She slammed her purse down..

”That bitch Amber is pissing me off she knew I wanted that promotion and it was mine until she said she wanted it as well damn her!” She said talking out loud. Now the company had to choose between the two of them.

She rolled her eyes when she saw the roses great wonder what guy got her the flowers..

Kayla had always been jealous of her sister she was taller then her Kayla hated being 5’4 kinda on the short side her body was nice as she did work out… Raven didn’t even work out and she still had a nice body and she had charm where she was able to get guys and she was pretty Kayla was all those things but she could never keep a guy.. Many times Raven said it was her bad attitude! Kayla would just say whatever and move on…

”I’m home I’m going to take a shower do you wanna go eat some were?” She hollered at Raven as she grabbed a towel And began taking off her clothes taking her shoes off and leaving them in the hallway.. 

Raven heard Kayla come in and smiled. “ welcome home kayla.” She said getting up of the couch. Heading to the kitchen she wanted to play nice. 

“ I’m sure you will get the job your way better at it then amber” she said reassuringly. “You go have a shower and I’ll start making dinner” she says as she watches Kayla remove her clothes once she had entered the bathroom Raven picked up all Kaylas clothes smiling as she checked the panties he took a picture of the obvious stains and sent a picture to mark to prove her point.

“How was your dad cause mine sucked yeah I’m better but I think she’s sleeping with the boss so I’m sure I won’t get it!” She said growing frustrated..

”I was thinking we could go out!” She yelled from the bathroom as she got in the shower.

“My days been good, that’s awful spreading her legs shouldn’t make her a better candidate.” She pauses before continuing.

”well I have been invited to a party we could go I have the perfect costumes” she says smiling

“Hmm I don’t know what costume do you have in mind?” 

Let me take a shower and I’ll think about it.” 

As Kayla was taking her shower she was thinking about going but then again she could order a pizza drink some whine and watch Netflix..

Once her shower was over she dried off and put her clothes on just a t shirt and a pair of shorts..

”Ok let’s see it.” She said as she was drying her hair.. 

While Kayla was in the shower Raven went and made sure she had everything ready she knew this had to work so grabbing the bag she took it into Kayla’s bedroom she stuffed a pack of diapers under Kaylas bed ready so mark could find them along with some other items.

she then waited for her sister when she heard Kayla come out she sprung into action.

”Kayla I want us to have fun like we used to I miss spending time with you” she says lovingly. “Trust me I know you will love the costume do you trust me “ she says as she ties a blindfold over Kaylas eyes.

”let me get you dressed and if you don’t like it I won’t make you wear it out do we have a deal” 

Kayla smiled.

”Me too but you always act like you’re always mad at me fighting me and stuff and I know I have my flaws but yeah before you go let’s have some fun.” 

“Sure I trust you this is really weird you really have me guessing.” 

Kayla allowed her sister to put the blindfold on her and let her take her by the hand leading her to wherever she wanted her to go.. 

Raven lead Kayla gently by the hand into her bedroom and sat her down then starts brushing her hair. “I want us to have a lot more fun together from now on Kayla.” She says as she puts her sisters hair into pigtails fixing them in place with pink ribbon. Once she’s happy she helps Kayla back onto her feet and guides her over to the wardrobe.

”now let’s get you dressed into your costume” she says removing the shorts Kayla had put on she picks up a pair of training panties there pink with princess’s on and super thick. Then she slides a pair of tights up her legs and pulls them up over the training panties. Happy with the look so far she then says. “Arms up Kayla” before removing her top smiling she then gets a pink top with unicorns on and puts it on Kayla finishing the look she slides a pink skirt up her legs.

”thanks for being a super good model” she says leading her over towards the mirror before removing the blindfold

“Wh- what are you doing to my hair!” She asks as she can tell her sister was doing something to her hair..

”You’re making me look stupid!” 

Kayla let’s her little sister have fun after all she would be leaving soon..

”H- hey now what the hell!” She squealed as her shorts were removed..

After her sister begs and says she’ll leave her car behind instead of selling it Kayla gives in.. 

“Ok this better be worth it!” She whines as she stands there waiting for her sister to remove her blindfold..

“Seriously I look like a damn toddler what the hell you’re the baby sister not me!” She thinks about the convertible that her sister said she will leave behind for her..

”Ok fine I guess I’ll go to the party dressed like a stupid baby.” She pouts 

Raven gives Kayla’s bottom some playful smacks. “ you look like a cute toddler to me.” She says as she hugs Kayla and takes a picture on her phone.

”I love you and I’m so glad your my amazing sister” she says as gets a pacifier and clips it to Kayla’s top.

”im just going to get my costume from the car , be good till I get back” Raven leaves the room and heads downstairs before leaving the house and shutting the door.

Mark pulls up at the house and then double checks the address he recognized the house but couldn’t remember why.  Then knocks on the door

“Hey stop quit delete that I don’t want any pictures I look stupid!” She whined.

”I love you too sis that’s why I’m willing to humiliate myself since you’re so persistent in dressing me this way.” She said rolling her eyes smiling shaking her head. 

Kayla looks at herself in the mirror she truly did look like a toddler. 

She was interrupted in looking at herself when there was a knock at the door.

”Wh- what now did you forget your keys!”
She said opening the door. 

Mark smiles as the door opens to reveal Kayla standing there dressed like a little girl glad it was the right house. “Hi you must be the little girl I’ve been hired to babysit for. I’m mark what’s your name sweetie.” He says looking at her.

looking round he likes the house it will be nice living here while he looks after the girl.

Kayla stood there shocked the guy looked like he was 6ft and strong she could be wrong as she was short and skinny and never good guessing people’s heights..

”Um your n- not my sister you have the wrong house we’re going to a costume party leave now or I’m calling the police!” She said backing up from him..

”Shit where’s my purse where’s my phone!” She says out loud as she searches frantically for both! 

“Pl- please just go I know karate!” She tries to bluff just anything to get this guy to leave.. 

Kayla’s so scared she feels some droplets in her baby underwear.. 

Mark looks at the girl trying not to laugh as she stands in front of him threatening him with her karate powers he then steps closer and reaches for her pacifier and gently pushes it into her mouth holding it in place wanting her to start sucking on it.

”your a clever little girl your right I’m not your big sister I’m your new babysitter you can call me mark.” He then lifts her up and carry’s her over to the couch.

Raven sat in her car happily glad she had taken Kaylas ID, purse and cell phone, 

“N- no pl- please I don’t know what’s going on!” She cries and begs desperately.. Once he gets closer she’s shocked when he put the pacifier in her mouth she spits it out..

”I’m not a baby I’m going to a costume party and I’m t- the b- big p- put me down n- now!” She yells as this man lifts her up without any problem! 

Kayla’s so scared she actually wets herself..

”Look I have no idea what’s going on Mark b- but I don’t need a babysitter if you leave now I won’t call the police!” She says sternly trying to scare him.. 

• Haha 1