LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P. Shane Warne

Some of you may have heard on the wireless, a friend of Shane's comment that "He just never wanted to grow up", ...........and wondered.

I only met him once, one morning, in a 'care store' in Worcester in the mid 90's  I was buying nappies for a holiday, he was buying nappies, wipes and bedpads and while the assistant was in the store room, our eyes met for an instant and "Nappydar" worked !

As we got into our cars, I gave a thumbs up in reply to his "Bevvy" sign and we drove to The Crown at Wychbold.

In a quiet corner of the carpark, we chatted for a few minutes before he said that he needed to go in and change. When I said that I'd rather change in the car, he went and got one of his new nappies and a brief case from which he took  a beautifully made pair of forward facing green rubber pants, decorated with two cricket balls and the stumps, erotically positioned on the front.

I hung a rubber apron over the seat and he pealed off a soggy pull-up and to my surprise, started pricking holes in the nappy, and then, with difficulty, taped it on inside-out, pulled on his rubbers, carefully adjusted them round his thighs and said "Let's drink".

Although his shorts were baggy, his nappy was noticeable, but he insisted in getting the drinks each time.  As we were sitting down in the garden ( where he drank two to my one and we chatted about almost everything but cricket ), I produced a packet of Furosemide and explaining what they did, took one and offered him one.  It was no surprise, when 10 years later he tested positive for a Diuretic.

As we walked to the car to leave, I said, tongue-in-cheek "You never told me your name", at which he grinned and replied "No matter now, I'll tell you next time".

• Like 2