LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BC Baby Boy

Hi there, my name is Eric, I'm a diaper lover, and while sorta a adult baby, I'm not into messing my baby diapers, just wetting them as much as I possibly can.  I love to put on 2 nice thick diapers, with a doubler inside each one, and of course holes poked in the inner diaper, then I love to tape it on extra well, so that it can't slide off, and of course, no matter how good a diapers tapes are, they never hold up for 8 solid hours of peeing nearly constantly from drinking so much.  I don't sleep in a crib, but mostly because there's no way I could get in and out of one, and I think my room mates would notice, and I'm trying very hard not to let anyone around me know, though it's getting harder and harder not to wear my baby diapers all day, every day.  I'm gay, and have always dreamed about having hot gay diaper sex with someone, but, I'm very shy, and have never done so, at all, diapered or not.  Well, I guess that's about all I can say about that.

• Like 1

Hi Eric, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you can join us. Come on in, and get comfy, there’s plenty of likeminded people here, you can feel at home. 
Sounds like a good fat diaper, or diapers you had on. If your tapes aren’t holding up, I might suggest, using clear packing tape, to help them stay closed. It works pretty well. 
Well, hope to see you round now. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, erich5748 said:

Hi there, my name is Eric, I'm a diaper lover, and while sorta a adult baby, I'm not into messing my baby diapers, just wetting them as much as I possibly can.  I love to put on 2 nice thick diapers, with a doubler inside each one, and of course holes poked in the inner diaper, then I love to tape it on extra well, so that it can't slide off, and of course, no matter how good a diapers tapes are, they never hold up for 8 solid hours of peeing nearly constantly from drinking so much.  I don't sleep in a crib, but mostly because there's no way I could get in and out of one, and I think my room mates would notice, and I'm trying very hard not to let anyone around me know, though it's getting harder and harder not to wear my baby diapers all day, every day.

Is it getting harder and harder because you're becoming incontinent, or because you're just not caring who knows????? Sounds to me like you REALLY like your diapers!??☺️?????♥️??

Thanks AbabeBill, I appreciate it, and yes, I love to tape on my diapers extra well, I'll use whatever tape I have on hand, but because none of my diapers are cute babyish diapers, just plain white big boy diapers, I actually tend to use good cheap, easy to get and use duct tape.

BabySpiderBoy, I really reallllllllllllllllllly like my baby diapers, and I'm wishing I could wear all day, every day, so much more, and almost getting to the point where I just don't care anymore if anyone knows it.  Wish I could move away to somewhere, where no one knows me, start wearing full time, and just say that's who and what I am.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, erich5748 said:

Thanks AbabeBill, I appreciate it, and yes, I love to tape on my diapers extra well, I'll use whatever tape I have on hand, but because none of my diapers are cute babyish diapers, just plain white big boy diapers, I actually tend to use good cheap, easy to get and use duct tape.

BabySpiderBoy, I really reallllllllllllllllllly like my baby diapers, and I'm wishing I could wear all day, every day, so much more, and almost getting to the point where I just don't care anymore if anyone knows it.  Wish I could move away to somewhere, where no one knows me, start wearing full time, and just say that's who and what I am.

Good for you buddy! If I were you, I'd say "THE HELL WITH IT!" And just wear diapers out in the open in front of everyone like my friend @iluvmydiapers does!♥️??☺️?♥️❤️☺️???♥️? But I understand if you don't want to. I hope you get there eventually one day though. LOL!??????? Life is TOO short!???☺️?♥️♥️

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, erich5748 said:

Thanks, I swear I'm getting closer to that day the older I get.

You're welcome buddy! Yeah, I wish I was a baby again so I could go back and do things right.? LOL!? Enjoying my diaper days all the way, I'd be a total trouble maker, defying the rules and acting out!??? And I'd be an total whiner and be fussy and attention hungry and dominating and demanding, earning LOTS of time-outs!??????♥️☺️???♥️???????????♥️??