LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Doll House (A 'Control' Fanfic)

I wrote this as part of a fiction trade with Red's ABDL Creations. I've never played Control, but from the let's plays I've seen and general vibe, it's a bit of an SCP Metroidvania type thing. 

“Talk to me,” Jessie said, walking into the large holding garage to inspect their latest acquisition.

She knew the basics, but Emily filled her in from square one. “We’ve been tracking this one a while, but it’s hard to pin down. It’s a linked pair, two objects of power, but we finally got them pinned and brought in.”

“Why the difficulty?” Jessie asked, staring up at the structure that’d been hauled inside.

“It moves. Well, they both move. The real one just appears when noone’s looking, on a street corner or country road. You’ve heard legends about corner shops run by the devil, that just vanish after you buy something–same principle. Once we located it, we had a team of three agents keep eye contact on it constantly so it’d stay put.” Emily looked down at her clipboard. “It doesn’t have a foundation, so we could bring it in.”

“And the small one?”

“Found in a toy shop in Ohio. Same story–once we located it, we had to be careful it wouldn’t just up and vanish.”

“What are we calling it?”

Emily chuckled. “Gregory.”

“Hmm?”

“It’s a joke, see, because–”

“Ah. I get it.” Jessie stared up at the house, a picturesque little two story prairie box home with pink walls and lots of windows. “What does it do?”

“Temporal link,” Emily supplied, walking over to the two foot duplicate of the home. It had the same construction, the same colors and even the same furniture inside, but was missing the front wall. “We’ve run some tests. If you move anything around in the miniature, the furniture inside the house moves along with it. Doesn’t matter how far away they are–the movement is instant.”

Jessie crouched, reaching inside the miniature house. It had only four rooms, separated by a staircase in the middle; a kitchen and a living room on the first floor, a bedroom and a baby nursery on the second, with a small bathroom tucked to the left of the bedroom. She picked up the crib and moved it to the first floor, setting it in the living room. “I’m going to take a look inside,” she said. “Stay here. Tell me if anything in the house changes.”

“Director, you should know we’ve had some electrical anomalies around the house as well. Flickering lights, dead radios–be careful in there.”

“I’ll be cautious. First sign of danger, I’ll be out.” Jessie checked her gun, cleared her head, and strode across the cement garage floor to the white-and-pink front door.

It almost felt inappropriate that the house lacked a white picket fence, given how quaint and classic the rest of the design was. She pushed open the door, which had no lock, and walked inside.

Glancing to her right, she saw the crib in the living room, right where she’d left it in the miniature. Walking to the right, then, she tested the taps. Water ran, even though the house hadn’t been hooked up to anything. The fridge whirred without any electricity, and–

The lights died, and the interior of the home became shrouded in complete darkness. Nothing came through the windows, even though she should have been able to see the warehouse floor quite clearly.

A second later, the red glow of emergency lights filled the space outside, and a heartbeat after that, the house’s lights came back on.

“Dammit,” Jessie swore, hurrying out the front door. She knew better than to wait around for danger. Rushing outside, she turned her head left and right, ensuring everyone was safe. Into her radio, she called, “Headcount! Everyone okay?”

A round of check-ins crackled and reassured her that no personnel had been lost, but Jessie already saw the true problem.

The miniature home had disappeared. In the half second of darkness, when nobody had been looking at it, it’d vanished.

She swore again. “Emily, get this into proper containment. I don’t want reliance on electrical lights; use something chemical. Three people with eyes on it at all times. Understood?”

“Understood, ma’am.”

Jessie turned, looking back up at the house. She needed to… “I’m going to do another sweep.”

Turning, she walked back inside, through the front door. An impulse told her where to go, what to do.

She was moving upstairs, half-aware of her surroundings. Her clothes were wrong. Everything felt wrong. Turning to the right, she stepped into the nursery, stepping straight towards the dresser.

Without ever stopping to ask why, Jessie began to strip. Her walkie-talkie fell to the ground, her shoes came off. Her socks, pants, shirt, bra, and panties all came next, landing in a pile on the floor, frantically reaching inside the dresser to correct the mistakes in her outfit.

She took a pink bonnet and a horribly clashing yellow dress, slipping both on over her naked body, but that wasn’t enough. She needed…she needed…

Stepping up to the changing table, she seized a diaper from the stack, hurriedly pulling it up onto herself beneath the dress. With a desperate act of pure need, she taped it onto herself and only then, finally, did she relax.

With a moment to think, she wondered why the baby clothes fit her. With another moment to think, she realized that the object of power had manipulated her thoughts, and she reached for her walkie-talkie, calling into it, “Emily, get your ass in here, I need–”

She dropped the walkie. She didn’t need to use it, she wanted to play. Turning, she waddled unsteadily over to one of the teddy bears on the floor, picking it up and cradling it in her arms. She sat, perfectly content to hug the bear.

Downstairs, she heard Emily call out. “Honey, I’m home!”

Footsteps on the stairs. The head science officer walked into the nursery and smiled. “Ah, there you are. I’m glad to be home from my day of work at the science factory! I–”

Both of them blinked. Emily’s eyes widened, and Jessie blushed, pulling down her dress to cover the diaper. “We need to get out of here,” she said.

She had no idea how long the mental reprieve would last. There was no time to change into her work clothes, she just got up and ran, scurrying out the door. Emily hustled ahead of her, making way for Jessie to get clear of the house, escaping into the relative safety of the warehouse.

Jessie turned, jabbing a finger at the home. “Get that thing contained!”

Emily shuddered.

“What?” Jessie asked.

Shaking her head, Emily said, “I don’t know, I just… I suddenly got the feeling I should be wearing a pantsuit.”

Jessie understood exactly. Though the raised eyebrows of the containment agents around her made her blush, the idea of changing out of her dress, bonnet, and diaper made her skin crawl.

“Get to work locating the miniature,” she snapped. “I’ll be in my office.”

A few hours later, Jessie’s hands trembled over her dress. She had tried to work up the willpower to remove it, but even now, even as her bladder desperately needed release, she couldn’t take the clothes off.

She’d had Raya do a scan of ‘Gregory’ and try to determine how to cut off its control, but so far, there’d been no luck. Knowing the risks, she’d since banned anyone from entering the Object of Power. It just needed to be contained.

She dabbled with the idea of asking someone else to help her remove the clothes, but the thought made her nauseous, and she worried she’d try to hurt anyone who did as much.

Instead, she gave in, letting her bladder go into the diaper. The thirsty padding absorbed her accident, growing warm and a little heavy between her legs.

She’d need to find a better…

Way…

Straightening, Jessie walked out of her office. She ran out of her office, moving down the hallway in a sprint to reach the containment area. A terrible urge told her that she needed to reach the house, to get inside.

She pushed past one guard, told another to stand down, and canceled her order not to let anyone inside so that she could approach the object of power without being harassed. She bumped into Emily on the way, who’d changed into a light navy pantsuit and carried a businesslike briefcase. Jessie didn’t question it, she just needed to get into the house.

Reaching the door, she threw it open, stepped inside, and lunged for the crib in the living room, scrambling over the bars. Only once she was lying inside the crib did the pressure on her thoughts release. She was where she needed to be.

Emily, for her part, walked to the kitchen and began filling a pot with water. Jessie could hear her loudly say, “I’d better make dinner before my wife gets home!”

The door to the house opened. Raya stepped in, wide-eyed and uncertain, wearing a floral dress. “I’m home!”

“Oh no!” Emily declared, speaking as though she were projecting for the cheap seats in a theater. “I’m not done with dinner! And the baby needs a change!”

At that, lying in her crib, Jessie felt the sudden impulse to push. Relaxing, complying with her urges, she made a face and let go, noisily filling up the seat of her diaper with smelly mush. Lying down, she felt her diaper balloon with the mess between her legs, but her embarrassment and discomfort were overridden by the need to follow her mental instructions.

In the doorway between rooms, Raya made a confused face. “What’s going–I don’t–Wife! How could you not have dinner ready?”

“Don’t be mad, please!” Emily replied.

“I am mad!” Raya announced. “I’m going upstairs!” She stomped up the stairs.

Jessie knew they were being controlled, she knew that the object of power had tampered with their impulses, but she couldn’t sit up in the crib. Despite knowing consciously that this was wrong, she couldn’t fight it.

And besides, the crib was nice.

Someone else walked in. One of the containment agents. Turning, he faced Emily. “Is your wife at home?”

“Yes, but she won’t hear us,” Emily replied. They approached each other and, without preamble, began making out, kissing each other’s faces with lots of mushy, ‘Muh muh muh’ sounds.

The drama continued to unfold, but Jessie only wanted to take a nap. Raya confronted Emily about the cheating, Emily revealed that she knew that Raya had lied about her coma, the containment agent left and returned, dressed in different clothes and apparently playing a different character.

Every time someone mentioned ‘the baby’, Jessie was compelled to use her diaper, noisily and thoroughly, as though to emphasize the fact that she still hadn’t been changed. At one point, her outfit was switched over to a onesie, and she was given a rattle she held onto for dear life, though at no point in the costume swap did she get a proper diaper change.

The drama unfolded over hours. Finally, exhaustingly, the pressure on Jessie’s mind ended.

Somewhere on the other side of the country, playtime was over.

She sat up, her diaper squelching unfortunately between her legs. Emily regained her senses in the middle of a kissing session with Raya–makeup makeouts after they both apologized and announced their love for each other. They both pulled away, blushing and wrinkling their noses.

Jessie got to her feet, her diaper swaying heavily between her knees, packed absurdly full even with the onesie to keep it contained. Even then, though she longed to be clean, the thought of changing clothes repelled her. Her equivalent doll hadn’t been changed, after all, and the mental link refused to let up even as that doll got packed away in its toy chest.

She swallowed, looking between her two top scientists.

They were all thinking the same thing.

Even if it’d stopped for now, they couldn’t prevent another session of ‘playtime’ tomorrow.

Support the Author!

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 3
7 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Fantastic. It works well as a one shot, but I'd love to read more.

This is all I've written, but over on DeviantArt, Red has at least one other Control story I know of. https://www.deviantart.com/redsabdlcreations/art/Completely-Losing-Control-905281458 Same characters, different plot! 

I don't have any current plans of writing more of this particular story with the dollhouse, but of course if that changes I'll post it here! 

I'll be honest, I typically never read stories about franchises that I know nothing about. The title drew me in and I'm glad I did. It wasn't the most diaper focused story I ever read, but my God is the plot incredible. I don't know if this is based on an episode or game or something, but if it isn't...  Congratulations! You did an amazing job coming up with this premise!

20 hours ago, Cya said:

I'll be honest, I typically never read stories about franchises that I know nothing about. The title drew me in and I'm glad I did. It wasn't the most diaper focused story I ever read, but my God is the plot incredible. I don't know if this is based on an episode or game or something, but if it isn't...  Congratulations! You did an amazing job coming up with this premise!

Thank you!

This is probably only partially accurate as a summary, but 'Control' is a video game that's effectively a riff on the SCP concept - a secret government entity that hunts down paranormal artifacts and objects in order to contain them. So a bit of Warehouse 13, a bit of Men in Black, but by way of creepypastas. 

I took the characters, (as seen in the cutscenes I watched,) and just invented the magical object they were working to contain - the rest wrote itself. :D 

• Like 1