LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers used for paving highway

zzzz50

• 3 weeks later...

That's fascinating! It would be great if there was some mechanism for efficiently recycling disposable diapers into a useful second life cycle. One of the things I feel guilty about, as both a parent, and a person who wears diapers, is the pounds and pounds of plastic diapers that go out to the curb every second week. I have a few cloth diapers in my inventory but I don't use them much, because of the work involved, but also because, with the chemicals and hot water being used to clean them, plus the energy to dry them, I'm not convinced that they're much better. 

And lest anyone suggest that you can wash them with cold water, and hang them to dry, I'll address the later argument first... I'm in Canada. There are only a couple of good clothes drying months a year. As to the former, a buddy of mine had to take his son to the doctor, because he developed a raging, awful diaper rash, a couple of months after his wife decided that the kid's Goodnites were an environmental atrocity, and started putting him in cloth diapers overnight. She bought both the cloth diapers, and the "eco-friendly" organic laundry soap, from someone shilling them on Instagram, who told her to wash them in cold, and air dry them. The kid had to go back to wearing Goodnites to bed until the rash subsided, and the doctor told them that if they wanted to go back to cloth diapers, they had to be bleached and dried on a hot cycle. My buddy said he was planning on burning the cloth diapers, he hated them so much.