LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 20:

Julia led the girls back to her car and helped them into car seats. Patsy had to waddle when the diapers kept her legs wide apart. She looked like a small toddler.

While Julia was driving, Patsy turned to Amy:
“Amy, how do you handle announcing every time you pee or poop in your diaper? Don’t you mind it?”
“It’s easy though. Patsy, I told you every time when I needed a change. This isn’t that different.”
“I have to admit you are right but the many changes are not comfortable, are they?”
“No, it was much more comfortable with the disposables.”

Patsy sighed only; they had a long way ahead if they wanted to win the diaper battle. Anyway she wanted to get her control back.
“Amy, wouldn’t you like to get the control back?” Patsy whispered; she didn’t want Julia to hear it.

Amy was confused. She didn’t mind the lack of control too much but she liked the small games when she could wait and pee in the fresh diaper. 

“I don’t know, Patsy. It doesn’t matter to pee and poop in my diapers without control. And … how would you like to do it? Do you think we will find the pendant?”
“I think it's worth an attempt. If we did it secretly, we could get an advantage.”
“I don’t know, Patsy; I’m a bit afraid.”
“Don’t worry. What can happen?”
“Okay then.” Amy ended the conversation.

Patsy squirmed in the seat when the diapers kept her legs in an uncomfortable position. She remembered Julia’s offer to use two diapers if she would announce her wetting. Now she desperately wanted to pee herself and get rid of the thick package but to her disappointment she wasn’t able to do it even if she pushed slightly. She didn’t want to push more so as not to get suspicious.

Julia parked her car in front of the amusement park and helped the girls out of the car seats. Amy and Patsy were waddling towards the entrance gate.

“Girls, we can start in the patisserie. Patsy, you wanted it though.”
“That’s great, mom,” Patsy smiled at Julia.
Amy hugged Julia instinctively.

They sat down and Julia ordered cakes and juice for the girls and coffee for herself. Patsy looked at the coffee but she didn’t have the courage; it would be suspicious in a public place.

While Patsy was drinking her juice, she felt her diaper getting warm. The flow seemed endless to her and soaked the fabric. However the package got soft and didn’t keep her legs as apart as before.

“Mommy, I wet my diaper,” the words kept coming out slowly from her mouth. It was a bit embarrassing but she really wanted to have a smaller package between her legs.

“Okay, princess; I’ll change you in a jiffy. Let’s pay the bill and we’ll go to the family bathroom. What about you, Amy?”

Amy just finished her juice and she realized her diaper was wet already. She had peed earlier and wasn’t aware of it. She even ignored the wetness of the cloth diaper.
“Auntie Julia, I’m wet and I’m sorry I didn’t notice it earlier.”
“Don’t worry princess. It isn’t your fault and you told me now,” Julia stroked Amy’s hair.

In the family bathroom Patsy jumped onto the changing table and spread her legs. This time she let Julia undress her and waited impatiently until Julia removed the thick package and cleaned her diaper area.

Fortunately, Julia kept her promise and put two diapers on Patsy. After changing Amy they headed towards the rides and attractions. Amy was enthusiastic by the ferris wheel and train ride; however Julia didn’t want to take them to the roller coaster even if Amy begged her for it. On the other hand she took them to the mirror labyrinth. That labyrinth was a great fun both for Patsy and Amy when they hit the mirrors many times until they found the exit. The girls kept laughing almost the entire time just like many other visitors that tried to find the way out.

When Patsy calmed down, she felt the clammy and heavy garment between her legs.
“Mommy, I peed myself,” this time she didn’t feel any embarrassment and announced her condition aloud and clearly.
“Auntie Julia,I peed myself too,” Amy added.
“What could you expect if you laughed in the labyrinth?” Julia had to laugh as well.

There was no public toilet around andJulia led the girls to a nearby bench.
“Lie down, Amy,” Julia turned to Amy first and the little girl lay down and waited for the diaper change; she didn’t feel any shame. Patsy, on the other hand, hesitated but she had to convince herself she was a small toddler and let Julia change her on the bench.

“Girls, aren’t you hungry?” Julia realized it was early afternoon already.
“Yeah, mom; yeah, auntie Julia,” two cheery voices replied almost unisono.
“Let’s go to a restaurant then.” 
Julia looked at the map and picked up a family friendly restaurant. The restaurant looked almost like a kindergarten and the waiter was a very nice lady. Amy and Patsy got chicken pieces with fries and Julia ordered vegetable salad.
“Mommy, could I have a sip of your coffee?”  Patsy asked Julia after lunch. She and Amy had juice but Patsy liked coffee and wanted a bit of it at least.
“Okay, princess,” Julia passed the cup to Patsy.
“Hey, sis, why do you drink coffee; it doesn’t look delicious at all?” Amy looked at Patsy when she smelled the coffee.
“Amy, I like it; it is delicious for me.”
Amy shrugged only; her toddler mind wasn’t able to understand her toddler sized sister.

After lunch Julia took the girls to the playground. Amy wanted to go the bumper cars but Julia shook her head:
“Not after lunch. You would get your stomachs upset there. Go to the sandbox or climbing frames.”

Amy stepped forward and headed towards the climbing frames. Patsy followed her when she felt cramps in her guts. The common effect of food and coffee pushed a big load of poop into the back of her diaper. Her bladder muscles also gave up and the diaper package got soaked:

“Mommy, I pooped in my diaper,” Patsy turned back and stopped in front of Julia.
“Okay, princess, let’s get out of the messy diapers quickly.” Julia took her at hand and called Amy.

Amy started climbing already when she heard Julia. She sighed and followed them to the family bathroom. Patsy crawled onto the changing table and spread her legs.
“Girls, we have a problem. These are the last two spare diapers. I’m afraid we have to go home.” Julia announced when she opened the bag. She underestimated the necessary number of diapers.

Amy and Patsy were disappointed but they didn’t have any other option. It was time to go home.

Julia helped the girls into car seats and started the engine. Amy and Patsy kept silent. Julia’s request and their lack of control made them return home earlier. Patsy realized that her diaper would have held more pee and she guessed the same for Amy. Did Julia plan to make the diapers uncomfortable and convince them to potty training?

“Amy, we have to hold on,” she whispered to Amy, “your mom and my mom want to potty train us.”
“Don’t worry; I want to keep my diapers just like you.” Amy whispered. Seconds later her stomach grumbled and she squirmed in her seat.
“Auntie Julia, I pooped myself,” she announced innocently.
“Okay princess. I’ll change you when we arrive at home.” Julia replied but she didn’t tell them that she listened to the whisper.
‘Patsy, Patsy, you’re right; after all you’ve always been smart and intelligent.’ she thought for herself.

• Like 2

Part 21:

Amy and Patsy were lying on their respective beds and Ann just left the room. It was Sunday evening and the weekend at Julia was over.

Sunday was uneventful and they spent it with Julia and Lily. In the evening Julia drove them back.

“Amy, are you asleep?” Patsy whispered.
“Not yet.”
“I’d like to find the pendant. Don’t you want your control back?”
“I don’t know, Patsy. Mommy would find it out and punish us.”
“Punish? What are you saying? Would you mind a small spanking?”
“No, mommy never spanked me but she always found another way to punish me.”
“Amy, please.”

Patsy stood up and stepped forward. It was quite uncomfortable. Ann didn’t change them in the night but she used four folded diapers and a thick layer of the barrier cream. Patsy waddled with her legs wide apart and she had to be careful not to lose her balance.

The apartment was dark and quiet; Ann seemed to be asleep. Patsy opened the living room door and sneaked towards the cabinet where she expected to find the pendant. To her utter shock the pendant wasn’t there.

Suddenly she recalled the evening when Ann sneaked into the room while they were watching TV. Did Ann take the pendant away?

“Hey, Patsy, what are you doing here deep in the night? Are you looking for something?” Ann’s voice startled Patsy.
“I put the pendant away; it’s hidden well. What did you want it to do? Let me guess … you wanted your control back.”
Patsy nodded only; she was taken aback by Ann and didn’t know what to answer.

“I warned you, Patsy. Now you will wear cloth diapers for two months from now and I have to do an additional measure.”
Ann lifted Patsy on her arms and carried her back to the bedroom.
“Girls, you won’t walk at night!” She opened the cabinet and fetched two pairs of spreader pants.
“Patsy, you are the first one,” Ann put the spreader pants over Patsy’s onesie. The rigid pants kept her legs wide apart and the waist part held her torso in the lying position. Ann purchased those special spreader pants as a part of her plan. She anticipated rebellious attempts and wanted to be prepared. The pants had a lock on the back and it was impossible to remove them without the proper key.

When Ann put the second pair onto Amy, she switched off the light and left the room.
“Good night, princesses. Think about your behavior.”

Amy broke into tears when she found out she was helpless. The pants held her on the bed and she even couldn’t sit up.
“Patsy, why did you do it?” Amy turned to Patsy when she stopped crying.
“Sis, I had to do something. We want the control back though.”
“Did you find the pendant at least?”
“No, mom hid it somewhere. Now we are trapped and have to be patient.”

The morning was quite unpleasant. Both Amy and Patsy were cramped because of the uncomfortable position and their diaper packages were soaked, cold and clammy. However, Ann let them wait until breakfast was ready.

She carried the girls to the bathroom and removed the spreader pants there. After a thorough cleaning she re-diapered them into two diapers and rubber pants like usual.

Two diapers were a comfort in comparison to the thick night package but the girls hardly could walk.
“Mom, why did you put those terrible pants onto us?” Amy almost cried. She was surprised and disappointed.
“Amy, you’ve just experienced the condition of small babies. They can’t sit up and their legs are held wide apart just like yours.”
“Mom, we are not small babies though.”
“You are not but you like some aspects of babies. Now try out the rest as well and I’ll be sure that you won’t go anywhere at night.”
“Wait … will we spend every night like this?”
“Yeah, the next two months.”

---------------------------------------------

Melody and Emma were busier because of the upcoming exams but they delivered Patsy’s computer at least. Anyway Melody promised to babysit them for an afternoon.

Patsy was looking forward to that afternoon and so was Amy. Melody and Emma always made a good program for the toddlers and Amy still remembered the big girl afternoon.

Melody arrived at 2PM like usual and Amy hugged her instantly: “Hi, I missed you, Mel.” she still was dressed in the onesie and wearing three thick diapers.
“Okay princess, now we can have a nice afternoon together. Hey buddy,” she called Patsy.

“Hello, Mel, nice to see you. I’m glad you’ve found an afternoon at this busy time,” Patsy emerged from the bedroom waddling in the onesie and thick package.
“Yeah, I also need to relax from all the learning … hey, what are you wearing? The diapers are thicker than usual.” Melody was taken aback.
“Mommy changed our diapers to cloth ones.”
“Why?”
“Later,” Patsy whispered and looked around.
“Okay, let’s check the diapers and change you. Patsy, go and bring clothes for both of you and I’ll change Amy meanwhile.”

“Okay, you need some skill,” Ann smiled at Melody, “I will prepare you a bag with spare ones.”

Melody unzipped the onesie, Amy crawled onto the changing table and Melody removed the onesie. The thick package was clearly visible and the urine stench was stronger than before.
“Oh, it has to be uncomfortable,” Melody removed the soaked diapers and realized their thickness.
“Mommy said she wore these when she was a little girl,” Amy explained.
Melody cleaned Amy’s crotch and realized it was wet. The disposables kept skin dry but now she had to clean the entire diaper area thoroughly and powder it.

Meanwhile Patsy returned from the bedroom and carried clothes and four clean diapers. Ann watched the scene only and kept thinking about Melody; would she cooperate or would she support the little ones? They didn’t talk about cloth diapers earlier so Melody was surprised by them; anyway she was able to change Amy easily.

Melody finished changing Amy, put two folded diapers on her and dressed her into dark blue tights and navy blue dress. The dress was rather short and the diaper package was peeking from beneath the skirt. She smiled only; Amy was incredibly cute.

“All clean and ready,” she helped Amy down from the changing table, unzipped Patsy’s onesie and lifted her onto the table.
Patsy didn’t say anything but she sighed in relief when she got rid of the thick and wet package. Melody smiled at her and Patsy smiled back. She wanted to talk later.

Patsy dressed herself quickly and put on the tights and dress of the same color; they again looked like twins with Amy.

Before they left, Ann passed a big bag to Melody: “Here you are the spare diapers. There are eight of them inside so you can change every girl two times. Hopefully it will be enough for the afternoon.”

Melody was taken aback by the bag size but she nodded only and took Amy at hand.
“Let’s go.”

Ann kept looking at them until they went around the corner. She desperately wanted to listen to their conversation.

• Like 2

Part 22:

“Go ahead, buddy,” Melody turned to Patsy when they left the house and got beyond the hearing distance. “I’m all ears to hear about this cloth diapers thing.”
“Mel, I told her I’d like to stay in diapers and she decided to convince us to do potty training instead. She apparently wants to show us the negative aspects of diapers and toddler’s life.”
“Oh, I see. However I’d guess you won’t give up easily even if … I think potty training is important, isn’t it?.”
“I know; I was potty trained though but now I tried out diapers after many years and I found them nice and comfortable.”
“Yeah, they are comfortable,” Amy nodded.

“Okay, you two toddlers,” Melody grinned “but do you think that you will wear diapers forever? Who will change you? Who will pay for it? Diapers are expensive.”
All of sudden Patsy realized an advantage of cloth diapers: “These ones are not that expensive; they need to be washed only.”
“Well; you still didn’t want to give up.” Melody laughed shortly. She was amused by the image of two teenagers wearing thick cloth diaper packages.

“Mel, do we have to announce every time we pee in the diapers?” Amy asked Melody five minutes later.
“Why?” Melody was surprised by the question.
“Auntie Julia wanted us to do it and she changed us immediately. We had to go back home earlier when she ran out of diapers.”
“Really?”
“Yeah,” Patsy answered. “I’d say she plotted with Ann to convince us. The change wasn’t necessary though.”
“No, you needn’t announce every wetting but be careful and don’t leak. I don’t know if mom packed spare tights for you.”
“Don’t worry, Mel. I always know when my diaper is full,” Amy grinned.
“Right, Mel; she tells the truth. I babysat her though. As for me, I know it too.” Patsy replied.

Amy felt a big relief. The weekend at Julia was an unpleasant surprise when she spent a lot of time on the changing table along with Patsy. At home she could pee in her diaper and ask for a change when the diaper was full. She even didn’t mind the wet feeling; after all the powder and cream separated the urine soaked fabric from her skin a bit. To her surprise she even liked the wetness. Now she had peed herself seconds before she asked Melody.

Patsy also got used to the cloth diapers a little. She didn’t like the wet feeling when she peed herself but it was bearable. Of course, the disposables were more comfortable and she hoped to get them back as soon as possible. She also wanted to have her control back to be able to use the diapers in a more controlled way. The long and unstoppable stream of pee reminded her even more of her desire.

“Mel, would you help us?” Patsy asked Melody while they were approaching the shopping centre.
“Help? How?” 
“Ann wants us to potty train.”
“Okay but I don’t know how to help you. What do you want? Should I tell her not to potty train you?”
Suddenly Patsy realized that Melody really couldn’t do anything. Ann hardly would listen to any objections and she also could disallow or limit Melody’s babysitting.

“Forget it and let’s have some fun here. What about buying clothes?” Patsy ended the unpleasant conversation.
“Why not. There are several shops with child clothing here.”
“Why? Do we need new clothes?” Amy was a bit surprised. She didn’t grow up to the age when girls wanted to be beautiful.
“Don’t you want a nice new dress, Amy? You can admire yourself in the mirror.”
“Okay,” Amy remembered shopping earlier and nodded. Even if she didn’t feel the need for new clothes, the shopping itself was fun.

As they were passing a drugstore shop, Patsy turned to Melody:
“Mel, could I have a disposable until we come back? It would be a relief from the cloth package.”
“I don’t know, Patsy. I think that mom would find it out. She knows how many changes you might need.”
“Hey, sis, why do you want disposables? The cloth diapers are soft and comfortable,” Amy’s reaction was surprising.
“Hey, are you serious, sis?” Patsy stared at Amy in utter shock.
“Yeah, sis,” Amy gave Patsy an innocent look like a happy baby; Patsy could sigh only. She didn’t have support from that side.
“Amy, don’t you mind waddling if the package is that thick?”
“No, sis. If you pee yourself, it gets soft and you can press your legs together.”

Melody led Amy and Patsy to the child clothing shop and Patsy started browsing the hangers; she tried to find two identical dresses for herself and Amy. Amy watched her only.

“Let’s try out this one,” Patsy was holding a beautiful yellow dress in her hand, “I’ve found two of them.”
Patsy looked around to find a fitting room but there was none around. Amy lifted her arms and waited for Melody to pull her dress over her head. She was standing there in the tights and diaper package only.
Patsy was taken aback first but she realized that Amy was a toddler and didn’t have any feeling of shame.

Melody put the yellow dress on Amy and Amy instinctively looked in the nearby mirror. Now she was admiring herself as a real toddler.

“I’m pretty,” she turned around in front of the mirror; the skirt of her dress rose up and her diaper package was fully exposed during the turn. She again was incredibly cute.

“Patsy, would you like to try out this dress as well?” Melody smiled at Patsy.
“I don’t know,” Patsy hesitated; she didn’t want to undress in public; however she bit her lip and pulled her dress over her head quickly and put on the yellow one. After all, she was a toddler now. She joined Amy and looked in the mirror. Two twins-like girls looked back at them.

“Mel, I peed myself and my diaper is soaked,” Amy announced seconds later.

“Okay, let’s change back and go to the bathroom. Would you like to keep these dresses?”
“Yeah,” both girls replied unisono.

Melody took the dresses to the cash desk, paid for them and led Amy and Patsy to the family bathroom.

Amy jumped onto the changing table and waited for Melody. Her diaper really was soaked. Melody cleaned her thoroughly, powdered her crotch and put two clean diapers on her.

“What about you?” Melody asked Patsy.
“I don’t know,” Patsy wasn’t sure. She peed in the diaper once but she peed a lot and the powder got washed away.

“Hop on the table and don’t think about it,” Melody encouraged her. Patsy crawled onto the table and spread her legs. She tried to push and pee once more but her effort was vain. The muscles didn’t obey her commands.

The diaper was quite wet even if not soaked but the powder really was washed away.

After the diaper change Melody took Amy and Patsy to a cafeteria and ordered cakes and juice for the girls and cake and coffee for herself.
“Mel, I’d like to have a small coffee,” Patsy begged her and Melody smiled only; she knew her former flatmate and her habits very well. Patsy enjoyed her coffee even if she guessed the consequences.

The next stop was the child corner; Amy wanted to play there and Patsy joined her; for an unknown reason she liked that aspect of toddler life.

Amy and Patsy were playing with a dollhouse when Patsy felt the consequences of the coffee; her bowels grumbled and minutes later she felt the mushy poop filling the back of her diaper. However she didn’t want to stand up and ask Melody for a change.

“Hey, sis; you pooped yourself, didn’t you?” Amy grinned at Patsy. 
“Yeah,” Patsy nodded and continued playing. She suddenly took the next step toward being a little girl.

Melody kept watching the girls and noticed what happened. She decided not to intervene; she was curious about Patsy’s behavior.

“Hey girls, it’s getting late. We should go home,” she called Amy and Patsy and waited. Both girls walked over to her but neither of them said anything.

“Well, let’s check your diapers first. Patsy, you don’t want to walk home with the load in your diaper, do you?”
Patsy shrugged only.
“Well, up to the bathroom now,” Melody stepped forward and the girls followed her slowly.

Amy’s diaper was slightly wet but Patsy’s one was soaked and she would leak probably before they would get home. Melody changed her and they set off.

Melody kept thinking of Patsy. Did Patsy really want to regress that much? Melody decided to talk with Ann later.

• Like 4

Been following the story so far, and it's very interesting. The story swerved a bit for me in the last few chapters towards things I wasnt expecting, but with Amy catching on with the homeschooling so well, and Patsy's decline, I'm hoping the story progresses with their original swap being what plays out: Amy becomes a grown up Patsy/Peggy and Patsy decides to stay as a baby/toddler Amy.

• Like 1

Part 23:

“Hello, Mrs. Carson,” Melody’s voice revealed her amusement. “I’d like to talk with you a little.”
“Hello, Melody. Go ahead.”

Melody called Ann in the evening after the babysitting afternoon. Amy and Patsy were asleep already.

“I was surprised by Patsy. She apparently likes her little girl role more than I thought.”
“How so?”
“She pooped yourself and ignored it completely. Amy asked her and she nodded only. A messy diaper wasn’t any issue for her. She behaved like a true toddler.”
“To be honest, I’m not surprised by it. The lack of control changed her attitude. Now we have two small girls that support each other. Melody, would you help me? I have an idea.”
“Of course, Mrs. Carson.”
“Call me Ann. We are allies now.”
“Okay, Ann.”

Ann smiled when she hanged up the phone. She wanted to do an attempt to find out how much the girls liked the little girl role. Melody promised to help and Ann was sure that Julia would help her as well. What if the girls had to experience a baby time?

----------------------------------

“Hey sis, morning,” Amy’s cheerful voice sounded across the bedroom.
“Morning,” Patsy yawned and tried to stretch her limbs as much as possible.

The girls were lying on their respective beds and they were wearing thick diaper packages and the spreader pants. The pants made them lie flat on their back or belly. Amy preferred sleeping face down while Patsy found the position on her back more comfortable. They were kept in the spreader pants every night until they would decide to grow up. The first nights were hard but Amy got used to the position quickly and Patsy needed about five more days to get used, too. That position reminded her of a small baby and she liked it for an unknown reason. As for Amy, she didn’t mind it after the first night when she cried. She even put her thumb into her mouth while sleeping.

“How did you sleep? Did you pee a lot?” Amy didn’t hesitate to ask Patsy about her diaper condition, “My diaper is soaked and cold.”

“My diaper is warm, I had to pee lately,” the answer was as childish as the question. The girls seemed to like their baby time.

Ann smiled when she was listening to the conversation behind the door. She was about to start her experiment:

“Good morning, princesses. Mommy has a surprise for both of you. You apparently like to be small girls and I’m quite curious about your reaction.”

She picked up Amy first and carried her to the changing table. After taking off the onesie and removing the spreader pants she removed the wet package, cleaned Amy’s crotch and took three cloth diapers and a youth sized disposable.

“Mommy,this is too much. How should I walk?” Amy stared at the diapers in utter surprise.
“Sweetie, babies don’t walk and you experience a baby time now.”
“Why mom?”
“Both Patsy and you apparently like to be babies and you should get an opportunity to enjoy it.”
Amy was taken aback. She really liked the baby role and now she got tricked by her mom. Ann used a fair amount of barrier cream and put the three diapers between her legs and taped the youth disposable shut. It reached up to Amy’s belly button and limited her movement.

Suddenly, Amy was confused. She didn’t like that she couldn’t walk properly but, on the other hand, the thick package was somehow pleasant. Amy instinctively put her thumb into her mouth.
“Hey, princess, do you want a paci instead?” Ann laughed when she noticed what happened.
Amy nodded without hesitation and Ann got an old pacifier from the cabinet.

After the diaper change and dressing Amy Ann carried her to the living room and switched on the TV and chose a children channel with fairy tales. Amy tried to stand up but the diaper package was too thick. She leaned on the couch and relaxed.

Patsy was waiting and she got impatient when Ann finally returned to the bedroom and lifted her up.
“Where is Amy, mom?”
“She is waiting for you in the living room.”
“How so? She always ran to me.”
“Today is not always, sweetheart.” Ann smiled at Patsy sneakily and Patsy got worried. What was going on?
Patsy revealed the truth in the bathroom just like Amy did minutes earlier. Suddenly she realized what Ann’s plan was. She didn’t protest either; anyway she didn’t put her thumb into her mouth and didn’t ask for a paci.

Later in the living room Patsy leaned on the couch just like Amy did and turned to her.
“Hey, sis; what did our mom do? Is she a witch and is she able to read thoughts?”
“No,” Amy replied and spat out the paci,”but she likes babies and small girls. Now she made us two baby girls. Maybe Melody talked to her, too.”
“I don’t know; she has to have ulterior motives.”
“What?” Amy didn’t understand that word.
“Oh, sorry sis. She wants to achieve something else that she didn’t tell us.”
“I see. However, I somehow like to be that small girl,” Amy said innocently. She really desired to be small and that was the reason why she didn’t want to give up her diapers.
“So do I,” Patsy nodded but she blushed a little. She was a teenager though. 
Sitting on the diapered bottoms and with their legs spread apart wasn’t very comfortable but noth girls found it pleasant surprisingly. Amy peed in her diaper but she ignored it.

“Hey girls, breakfast time.” Ann carried them to the kitchen and sat them into high chairs. Both Amy and Patsy stared at the high chairs.
“Are you wondering? I had the old high chair and I purchased the other one in a second hand store.” Ann had to grin when she noticed their looks. “Should I feed you?”

The girls stared at two plastic bowls with spoons and two baby bottles with milk. Patsy had to fight her pride but Amy nodded instantly: “Yes please mom.”
“Okay, princess; I’ll feed you. What about you, Patsy?”
Patsy took the spoon and started eating instead of an answer. Amy grabbed the baby bottle and waited patiently until Ann fed her.

After breakfast Ann carried the girls into the living room and brought them their toys. “Playtime girls, and mom has another surprise up her sleeve. Wait.”

Ann left the room, the TV was still on and the little girls started playing indeed. Amy took her favorite doll and Patsy joined the game; it was a good relaxation from her adult life and she liked it a lot even if she wasn’t sure if she would turn back or if she would grow up along with Amy.

A growing pressure in her guts didn’t disturb her at the game at all; she pressed involuntarily and filled her diaper with mushy poop and a large amount of pee. Amy didn’t notice it at all and she pooped herself about fifteen minutes later.

“Hey, buddies, how do you like your baby life?” Melody’s cheerful voice interrupted the game.

• Like 4

Part 24:

“Mel! You talked with mommy and told her about the last afternoon babysitting, didn’t you?” Patsy was taken aback by Melody’s behavior. Was this her schoolmate?

“I thought that we were allies and now you have changed sides.”
“Sorry, Patsy; I couldn’t resist the temptation; you were that cute. I’m sure you like the condition, don’t you?”

Patsy suddenly blushed again and realized that she had admitted to it earlier to Amy.
“Y … y … yeah, I do.”
“Well, enjoy the baby time then along with Amy. Did you think of reverting back to your adult size?” Melody got curious about Patsy’s opinion.
“I’m not sure, Mel. Moreover, it would be difficult with my new identity. I should grow up together with Amy.”
“Hey, sis; don’t think about leaving me alone; we stay sisters … diaper sisters.” Amy interjected.

“Well, you diaper sisters; let’s get clean diapers now. The smell is terrible already.” Melody grinned at the girls. They apparently ignored their diaper condition.

Melody lifted Amy first and carried her to the bathroom. She had little problem figuring out how to use the cloth and disposable correctly but she handled it. She also didn’t forget to apply the barrier cream.

As soon as Amy was changed, Melody got Patsy and changed her as well. Ann watched it form the kitchen while cooking lunch and she smiled only. The baby time seemed fun to her and Melody was quite cooperative.

Melody left for the kitchen and Amy and Patsy were alone.
“Sis, could we walk like this?” Amy got curious about her own abilities and tried to stand up. Unfortunately she lost her balance and fell down; her legs were kept too far apart.
“Amy, try to crawl,” Patsy encouraged her. She was in the same condition and tried to crawl, too.
“Hey, that’s fun. Let’s chase each other,” Amy set off and Patsy followed her. They kept crawling around the room until Amy stopped.

“Wait,” she pressed her legs closer and managed to stand up. “My diaper is softer. I peed myself.”
“That’s not fair; you can walk now,” Patsy grinned at her sister. Her diaper still was dry and she wasn’t able to pee when she wanted to. Of course, her complaint wasn’t serious and Amy laughed.

Amy tried to use her new abilities and chase Patsy but her first step revealed the truth. Although she was able to stand up, walking was out of question and she fell back onto her diapered bottom. She crawled back to Patsy and they returned to the toys.

Meanwhile Melody was sitting at the table and talking with Ann.
“Ann, what do you think of our little girls? Will they enjoy the babyish condition?”
“I’m not sure. They probably get bored if they can’t walk. They also shouldn’t stay like that for long. After all, we want them to grow up.”
“Right, I’d propose to start their potty training soon.”
“I’d say that they will refuse it as much as possible. Patsy likes her diapers and according to her mother she was a late runner. As for Amy, I think she could control her bladder but preferred diapers.”
“Could she? What happened?”
“I asked the pendant to take control from them. Now they are incontinent.”
“What did they say? Have they found it out?”
“Of course, they have; both are smart enough. I caught Patsy red-handed when she was looking for the pendant. She probably wanted to get their control back but she didn’t admit it. To be honest, I didn't even ask her.”
“Ann, if I were in your shoes, I’d ask the pendant to give them their control back. Potty training is out of question otherwise.”

“Mommy, mommy, we are thirsty,” Amy’s voice sounded from the hall and both girls crawled into the kitchen. Melody looked down and had to smile; they really were cute.
“Ann, I have an idea. Let’s lift them in our laps and let them drink from baby bottles. DO you have some?”
“Yeah, I do,” Ann walked over to the cabinet and got two baby bottles. She filled them with juice and passed one of them to Melody. Melody lifted Patsy and put her onto her lap:
“Buddy, you can enjoy the baby mode now,” she smiled and put the nipple into Patsy’s mouth. Ann did the same to Amy.

Patsy didn’t protest at all and she started sucking from the bottle and closed her eyes. Melody smiled only and held the bottle until Patsy finished it. Seconds after finishing the bottle Melody felt the diaper getting warm and soft.

Amy behaved almost in the same way and she sucked quickly until the bottle was empty. She spat out the nipple and put her thumb into her mouth. Meanwhile Patsy started fidgeting on Melody’s lap.

“Mel, let me down onto the floor please,” she asked Melody. When Melody put her onto the floor, she crawled away towards the living room.

Amy relaxed in Ann’s arms. Ann shook her head and carried her to the living room and returned to the kitchen.
“They are incredibly cute, just like real babies,” Melody chuckled.
“Yeah, they are cute but they are too old to be babies. Melody; they are neither toys nor pets and we have to let them grow up.”
“You’re right, Ann. I’ll do my best to help you and Emma will join us.”
“I think that Julia does the same.”

---------------------------------------------

The day passed uneventfully and Amy and Patsy enjoyed the baby time; they kept crawling around and playing and Ann with Melody fed them and changed their diapers.

Later in the evening Amy and Patsy were put to bed and Ann, Adam and Melody sat down at the table. Ann got the pendant and asked it:
“Can you give Amy and Patsy the control back?”
Two red flashes.

“Why?” Ann kept staring at the pendant in utter surprise.
No response. The pendant stayed dark.
“Sorry, you can answer yes or no only.”
One green flash.

“Well, we have to find out what happened and ask the pendant to prove it,” Adam interjected.
“Yeah. The pendant sometimes refused to fulfill a wish.” Ann added.
“Do you remember it?” Melody tried to find out more.
“Wait … we asked the pendant to change them back on the same day and it refused.”
“Yeah, but Amy got changed back the next day.”
“We asked the pendant if something had changed.”
“And.”
“The answer was Yes.”

“Hey,” an idea hit Adam, “what if a wish can be revoked directly?”
One green flash; the pendant answered the question.
Has something to change before you revoke the wish?
One green flash.

“What changed?” Ann tried to recall her memories.
“Amy didn’t want to be a big girl anymore.” Melody replied.
“Well, if they wouldn’t like to be babies and incontinent, the pendant gives them the control back.”
“Oh no!” Ann exclaimed “We are trapped. They like their condition. How can we convince them?”
“I’m afraid you’re right,” Melody shrugged. “We don’t convince them.”
“Who else?”
“Not who. What. Love does it. If they imagine dating in diapers, they won’t want to be incontinent anymore.”
“Well, do we have to wait for fifteen years?” Ann imagined changing teenagers.
“Maybe thirteen only,” Adam laughed.

• Like 2

Final:

“Good morning, Amy, and happy birthday,” Patsy’s voice sounded cheerfully.
“Morning sis and thanks,” Amy replied, opening her eyes and stretching her limbs.

The sun was peeking into the room; it was a sunny Saturday morning. However the room itself changed. The toys were replaced by working tables, computers and shelves with books.

Thirteen years had passed and Amy was about to celebrate her 16th birthday. She closed her eyes and recalled her memories.

Two months after the evening discussion Ann kept her word and let the girls use disposables again. Both girls felt a relief but they somehow liked the cloth diapers and didn’t give up on them fully. Since then they have used cloth diapers at night and at home and disposables otherwise. Patsy also  never tried to look for the pendant anymore.

Every year Ann asked them the same question on their respective birthday:
“Should I ask the pendant and potty train you?”

Every year she got two negative answers and still hoped for a change when they would reach their puberty.

Pasty continued homeschooling Amy and Amy really was smart and diligent. Ann signed them up to the elementary school as soon as they turned four.

To Ann’s utter surprise both girls insisted on going to school instead of homeschooling. They didn’t mind their diapers and the school nurse changed them until they turned 10 and learned how to change each other. Their schoolmates tried to mock them several times but the girls reacted in a surprising way when they highlighted the advantages of diapers instead of crying or fighting the mockers. That unexpected response silenced even the hardest mockers and Patsy and Amy were well accepted in the classes.

Of course, Patsy was an excellent student but Amy didn’t stay far behind her. They both were attending the senior year and should graduate three months later.

“Amy, I have the first birthday gift for you.”
“Really?”
“I change your diaper first.”
“Okay,” Amy laughed and stood up slowly. The package between her legs was thick; she needed six cloth diapers for the night and they were soaked. She had to waddle to the bathroom and Patsy was waddling behind her.

Amy jumped onto the large changing table, pulled down her pajama pants and spread her legs. Patsy removed the rubber pants, pulled the soaked diapers from beneath Amy’s behind and put them into the pail.

“Amy, are you ready for the regular question today?”
“Yeah, and I have a surprise up my sleeve.”

Patsy started cleaning Amy’s crotch and Amy closed her eyes. After a thorough cleaning Patsy powdered her and put three folded diapers on her.

“All done, your turn,” Patsy smiled and Amy jumped down from the changing table to free it for Patsy.

Amy changed Patsy quickly. The pail was full and Amy put the diapers into the machine and started washing.

Fifteen minutes later the girls were dressed and sitting at the kitchen table.
“Good morning, girls,” Ann welcomed them and put two plates in front of them.

When they finished breakfast, Ann turned to Amy:
“Amy, do you know the question?”
“Of course mom; do you know the answer?” Amy teased Ann.
“Well, you want to stay in diapers like every year.”
“Yeah, I do, mom; however I have one more request. Put the pendant away and don’t ask it for anything anymore.”
“Why? Who would change your diapers? Will Patsy do it forever? Will you find a boyfriend?”

Amy smiled mischievously and blushed. Ann and Patsy stared at her in utter surprise. Ann left the kitchen and the girls started doing dishes.
“Hey, sis, I’m all ears,” Patsy asked Amy when they were alone. “Is this the secret you have up your sleeve?”
“Yeah, it is, I’ve found a diaper related community on the Internet. There are people with medical issues there along with ones that like wearing diapers. A boy wrote that he was looking for a girlfriend in diapers and he would take care of her if she repaid it.”
“We are too young and I’m afraid mom won't allow us to date yet.” Patsy warned her.
“Let’s wait then. This is exciting though, isn’t it?”

Amy and Patsy hugged each other tightly. The idea seemed good to them. It was almost like a new period of life.

Ann was too curious and she couldn’t resist the temptation to listen behind the door. She was shocked first and walked over to Adam.
“Love, what will we do?” she asked him when she told him what she had heard.
“Nothing, love. It is much better than drugs and alcohol. Maybe it prevents them from early sexual experiments. Patsy seems to be responsible. After all she has got some life experience already and she has reached her second teenage.”

In the afternoon the birthday celebration took place; Ann waited until the end and she turned to Patsy:
“Patsy, you heard what Amy said. Should I put the pendant away indeed?”
“Yeah, mommy. We don’t need it anymore. Amy could experience a big girl time when she was three and I got an opportunity to experience childhood once more.”
“Don’t you mind the diapers and incontinence?”
“Nope, mommy,” two voices sounded unisono.
“Okay then. Let’s get it now and we can give it to somebody who needs it.” Ann stood up and headed towards her bedroom. Five minutes later she returned and she was confused:
“It’s gone! Girls, did any of you take the pendant?”
“No, mommy, why?” Amy and Patsy replied unisono again.

“Hey, mom. I remember the day when Amy found the pendant. She wanted to become a big girl and the pendant appeared out of nowhere. Today we stated that we don’t want it anymore and it disappeared,” Patsy suddenly revealed the secret.
“That sounds reasonable; however we don’t have any option to change your condition now. You are two diapered teens.”
“Two happy diapered teens,” Amy added, “and I’ve become a big girl for the second time.
“I’ve become a little girl for the second time,” Patsy laughed.
“Thanks, pendant,” Amy lifted her head and looked upwards as if the pendant flew to the sky.
“Thanks, pendant,” Patsy added. “I think that it’s the great end of today’s celebration. It is the beginning of our new life.”

****************END********************

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1