LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 1:

The bell rang and the little Amy hurried up to the door followed by her mother. 

“Hi Peggy,” the little girl stretched her hands to the tall girl standing in front of the door. Peggy lifted her in her arms and got a tight hug from Amy. 
“Hello Amy,” Peggy kissed Amy’s forehead. She was Amy’s babysitter and now they had the whole afternoon and evening ahead; Amy’s parents went to a party and they had to return about midnight.

Amy was a cheerful and intelligent little girl; she knew the alphabet and numbers at the age of three and she was able to read simple sentences but, on the other hand, she still was in diapers. Amy occasionally asked for potty to poop but she mostly used her diaper. It was unclear if she refused potty training out of some kind of rebellion or she considered diapers comfortable. She always knew when she needed a change and she was able to prepare everything for the change. Amy also was too clumsy to dress and undress herself.

Peggy was a social sciences student. She lived in an apartment together with two roommates; they also were social science students and they supported each other.  Peggy considered babysitting a part of her practices; Amy loved her and they had lots of fun together. Peggy’s roommates teased her about her idea but she ignored their comments.

“Peggy, Peggy, would we go to the playground?” Amy made puppy eyes at her babysitter.
“Of course, Amy. It’s a sunny day today. Let’s go inside now,” Peggy carried Amy and put her on the floor again.

“Okay, we can leave now and we’ll be back at midnight,” Amy’s mom smiled at Peggy and the little girl. Amy apparently ignored her parents and focused on Peggy.

“Amy, you are wearing your pajamas; did you wake up from your nap?”
“Yeah,” the little girl nodded and yawned.
“Well, you should get dressed then. Let me check your diaper now.” Peggy reached down and felt the heavy and soaked garment between Amy’s legs. Amy turned around and ran away; she headed towards her bedroom.

Peggy smiled only and followed Amy slowly. The little girl was carrying a clean diaper and she hopped onto the changing table and relaxed.

“I need a clean diaper,” Amy grinned at her babysitter and spread her legs. Peggy pulled down the pajama pants and untaped the wet package.
“Amy, you are a clever girl and you even brought me a clean diaper. Wouldn’t you like to potty train?” Peggy was cleaning Amy’s crotch.
“Why? You change me when I need it, don’t you?”
“Are you about to wear diapers forever?”
“Why not?”
Peggy shrugged only; Amy apparently didn’t intend to potty train. She took the clean diaper from Amy, diapered the little girl and dressed her into a T-shirt and jeans.

“Well, let’s go,” Peggy took the diaper bag, a bottle of juice and some small snacks along with the toys.

While walking through the park Amy turned to Peggy:
“Peggy, do you know what I want?”
“No idea.”
“I’d like to be the big girl like you are.”
“Why?”
“I’d like to know how it is.”
“Wait and you grow up.”
“No, I want it now.”
“How do you want to do it? It has to be a miracle.”
“Yeah; let’s find a magic gem.”
“What? Magic gems don’t exist.”
“They do. Didn’t you read that fairy-tale?”
“Yeah but this is a fairy tale. The magic gems exist in fairy tales only.”

Amy shrugged and they got to the playground. She headed towards the sandbox and Peggy gave her the toys. Peggy sat down on the bench, pulled out her mobile and started chatting with her friends while watching Amy and the other children. Amy seemed to have fun.

“Peggy, I’m hungry and thirsty,” Amy interrupted Peggy’s chatting.
“Hey, Amy; didn’t you forget something?”
“Oh, sorry. Can I have some snacks and juice please?”
“Of course, here you are,” Peggy gave her a snack and the baby bottle. Amy was able to drink from a cup but it was better to use the baby bottle outside.

Amy ate the snack, took the bottle and started sucking on the nipple. Sucking was pleasant and comfortable but it made Amy pee instinctively. She felt the diaper getting warm and heavy; however it wasn’t soaked yet. She passed the bottle back to Peggy and ran away to the sandbox “Thanks Peggy.”

About an hour later Amy ran to Peggy again: “Juice please, Peggy.”
“Of course, princess,” Peggy passed her the bottle.
“Peggy, I’m all wet,” Amy announced when she finished the bottle. Peggy smiled only and put Amy onto the bench to change her.
“It’s getting late Amy; we should go home.”
“Five minutes please,” Amy begged and Peggy smiled only. However the other children left for home and Amy was alone.

Back at home Peggy led Amy to the bathroom to wash her hands and face.
“Amy, do you need a change?”
“Not yet,” Amy shook her head.
“Okay, let’s have our dinner now.”

Peggy helped Amy eat even if Amy was quite capable of eating on her own. Amy somehow liked the care and Peggy also liked to feed her.

After dinner Peggy washed the dishes while Amy watched a child show on TV. She felt the pressure in her guts and considered asking Peggy; however she didn’t want to miss the show and relaxed plainly. 

When Peggy came to the living room, the smell revealed the condition of Amy’s diaper.
“Hey, little princess; time to have a nice warm bath and go to bed.”
Amy shook her head but she yawned at the same time. Peggy lifted her and carried her to the changing table. The diaper was overfilled and Peggy had to clean Amy thoroughly before putting her into the bathtub.

Amy seemed to be tired and Peggy lifted her from the bathtub, put a thick night time diaper on her and dressed her in a pink onesie.
“Good night, princess,” she put Amy into the crib and took Amy’s clothes. The T-shirt was dirty and she put it into the laundry basket. When she took the jeans, something fell out of the pocket. Peggy lifted it and stared at a small pendant with a green glistening gem.

“Amy, what is this?” Peggy asked the little girl. “Where did you find it?”
“It was in the sand.”
“Somebody has lost it, I think. However it looks expensive. I never saw this kind of gem.”
“Is it the magic gem?” Amy jumped up in the crib and clapped her tiny hands.

“Amy, this is not a fairy-tale. The best we can do is show it to your mom. Maybe somebody is looking for their lost pendant already and we can give it back to them.”
“No, no,” Amy pouted. “Let’s play for awhile; this is a magic gem while we are playing. Can I have a single wish? I promise I’ll go to sleep and you can give it to my mom.”

“Okay, little princess, why not? After all, nothing can happen,” Peggy laughed and gave the pendant to Amy.

“Dear pendant, I want to be a big girl,” Amy put the pendant to her mouth and whispered her wish.
The gem changed its color and turned red. All of sudden Amy’s view got blurred and seconds later she was standing in Peggy’s clothes in front of the crib and looking at herself. Somebody was standing in the crib in Amy’s onesie and holding the pendant.
“It worked!” Amy exclaimed. “I’m a big girl but … are you Peggy?” she asked the little girl in the crib.
“Yeah, I am Peggy. You are a big girl but I turned into a toddler.”
“Isn’t it fun?”
“I’m not sure Amy,” Peggy sighed; she had to recover from the shock. Although she never believed in miracles, one of them just happened. 

“Amy, we should change back. It isn’t as fun as you think.” Peggy tried to convince Amy.
“Wait a bit please … please. We change back before my mom and dad come back.”

“Okay, take the pendant and put it onto the table.” Peggy passed the pendant to Amy. However she noticed that the gem wasn’t red anymore; it also wasn’t green; it was dark gray.

“Peggy, what would you do while waiting for my mom? What do big girls usually do?” Amy suddenly got confused. She didn’t have any idea what to do in her new role. Playing with dolls didn’t seem to be the right option.
“I’d watch TV or browse the internet or chat with my friends.”
Amy realized that the idea wasn’t as good as it seemed to her originally. Anyway she still was curious.

“Come with me and we can watch TV,” Amy knew how to switch on the TV but she was disappointed by the program; no child programs were running already.
“I’m thirsty,” Amy announced but she realized she should drink on her own; big girls didn’t need assistance though. She headed towards the kitchen.

At that moment Peggy realized that something was wrong. Her big girl’s bladder was a bit full before they exchanged their bodies and Amy would pee soon.
“Amy, wait; you aren’t wearing a diaper. What if you have to pee?”
“Big girls don’t wear diapers,” Amy protested but she stopped; Peggy was right. She always used her diaper and didn’t have any idea what else to do.
“What do big girls do if they don’t wear diapers?”
“They have to go to the toilet, pull down their panties, sit down and pee.”
“No, it’s unpleasant and difficult,” she reached down and tried to pull down the jeans she was wearing. “Diapers are better.”
“Don’t you know how to unbutton your pants?”
Amy shook her head. Peggy sighed only; she had to help Amy.

“Let’s play a game; you are the big girl and use the toilet.”
“Okay,” Amy shrugged, “What should I do?”
“Come with me,” Peggy headed to the bathroom “Turn back.”
Peggy unbuttoned Amy’s jeans, pulled them down along with the panties.
“Sit down and pee.”

Amy sat down on the toilet bowl but she was confused about what to do. She was used to a diaper, she never tried to control the bladder muscles and didn’t feel the urge yet. No pee came out.
“Sorry, Peggy, I didn’t pee.”
“Bring your night time diaper  and lie down on the floor,” Peggy pulled Amy’s panties and jeans back.

Amy brought the diaper and lay down. Peggy pulled down her jeans and the panties. Amy instinctively lifted her behind and Peggy slid the diaper underneath her. The tapes hardly reached the front but she somehow managed to tape it shut. She pulled up the panties and pants and buttoned the jeans as well. There was a bulge on Amy’s crotch.

Amy jumped up and headed to the kitchen again. However she faced another problem. She always got her juice in the baby bottle or in a cup; now she had to find it and pour it into the cup. It was a new task and she spilled a little of the juice until she managed to fill the cup.

Peggy also was thirsty and she poured the juice into another cup. Amy watched her and she was taken aback how quickly Peggy filled her cup.
“Peggy, will I learn it?”
“Of course you will; it is quite simple.” Peggy smiled.

Amy drank up the juice and turned to Peggy: “What will we do now? I’d like to play.”
“Aren’t you tired?”
“No,I’m not.”

Amy’s teeneager body wasn’t tired and Peggy also wasn’t tired out of excitement. The toddler body was a bit tired but she had to stay awake and convince Amy to change them back in time.

“Okay then,” Peggy sat down and Amy joined her and pointed at the dollhouse. The scene looked normal even if their roles were switched.

While they were playing, Amy’s bladder filled up. This time she felt the familiar diaper on her crotch and peed instinctively. However she had a big bladder and the diaper got soaked by a single wetting.

Peggy realized she also had to pee but the overall had the zip on her back and she wasn’t able to reach it. Peggy shrugged and decided to wait until they would change back. However the weak bladder muscles betrayed her and Peggy peed herself like an actual toddler.

All of sudden they heard key in the lock:
“Amy, we are too late; your parents are back.”

• Like 1

Ut Oh.   Interesting start and twist on the standard body swap...will sort of be like family guy with a baby that is trained and talking, while the older kid is diapered and what not. . .

Part 2:

Amy’s mother entered the living room and looked at Amy and Peggy. She was taken aback by the toddler being awake. However her instinct told her something was wrong.

“Mommy, mommy, guess what happened,” Amy ran over to her mom and hugged her.

“Amy? You are Peggy, aren’t you?”
“No mom. I found a magic gem and we switched bodies.”
“What are you telling me? Stop playing the spectacle.”
“No mom,” tears appeared in Amy’s eyes and Peggy also reacted.
“It is true, Mrs. Carson. She really found a gem; it is sitting on the table.”

Mrs. Carson walked over to the table, lifted the pendant and watched it. 
“Am I dreaming or drunk?”
The dark gray gem suddenly flashed red two times and Mrs. Carson almost dropped it.
“Is it an answer NO?”
The gem flashed green once.
“Okay, this is a YES probably. Did the girls switch their bodies?”
One green flash.
“Can they change back?”
Two red flashes.

Mrs. Carson put the pendant back and called her husband:
“Adam, come over; something strange happened. Our little Amy and her babysitter switched their bodies.”
“Are you drunk? You didn’t drink though,” Adam looked at the girls and at the pendant. However he believed in the change when Amy hugged and kissed him instinctively.

“Well, we have to solve practical issues, love,” he turned to his wife Ann. “drive to the emergency pharmacy and buy a package of adult sized diapers. Amy is too big for her normal ones.”

Ann took the car keys and left; Adam turned to Peggy:
“How could it happen?”
“Mr. Carson, I found the pendant in Amy’s pants when I changed her clothes into pajamas. She wanted to play with it and I didn’t have any idea what would happen.”
“Right,” he nodded “You really couldn’t know. However, what would we do?”
“We should find some info on the mysterious pendant first.”
“Of course but what do we tell the neighbors? I wouldn’t like to be considered crazy.”
“Maybe I could pretend to be Amy and Amy is smart enough to be a half-big girl at least.”
“That sounds good. What do you say, Amy?”
“It’s great; I will be the big girl.” Amy exclaimed.
“Oh, she wanted to become a big girl today,” Peggy interjected. “Did the gem fulfill her secret wish? Amy, did you really find it in the sand?”
“Yeah, Peggy. I was talking with Emma and told her I wanted to be a big girl. All of sudden I spotted the pendant.”
“This definitely is a mystery,” Adam shook his head.

“Mr. Carson, I should call my roommates. They have to know what happened; I can’t go home like this anyway,” Peggy realized her condition and grabbed her mobile.

“Hello Mel; I can’t come home tonight.”
“What happened?”
“Don’t laugh at me please. Amy has found a pendant and it is a magic one. We switched our bodies.”
“Are you serious? Do you look like a three years old toddler now?” Melody laughed aloud.
“Sorry, Peggy. What would you do?”
“No idea but I need some clothing. The little Amy in my body needs it.”
“Okay; I’ll stop tomorrow and bring it. I’m curious to see you in your new form.”

Peggy sighed only when she hung up the phone. At that moment Ann returned and she was carrying a package of adult diapers.

“It’s time to go to bed. Amy; I help you,” she led Amy to the bathroom and unbuttoned her jeans first.
“Well, you are wearing a diaper already.”
“Yeah mom; Peggy put it on me.”
“Okay, let’s have a shower and I’ll lend you my nightshirt; it would fit you.”

Ann undressed Amy and helped her into the tub. After a shower she helped her wash her teeth and put the adult diaper on her crotch.

“Would you like to sleep in the pajamas you are wearing just now?” Ann asked Peggy later when she led Amy into her bedroom.

“Yeah; it is comfortable and somehow cute.”
“No problem but you can’t open the zip on your own. How would you go to the toilet?”
Peggy realized the wet diaper between her legs and the weak muscles.
“I’m afraid I can’t hold my pee properly in Amy’s body.” she blushed.
“Are you saying you need diapers?”
“Probably yes.”
“Do you need a change just now?”

Peggy blushed and nodded. Ann lifted her onto the changing table and changed her wet diaper.
“Wow; you wear diapers too,” Amy exclaimed and clapped her hands.

“Where will you sleep, Amy? Your bed is too small,” Ann looked around “Lie down on the couch,” she took a pillow and a blanket and made the bed.

Peggy lay down on Amy’s crib and covered herself; anyway the overall was warm and she kicked away the blanket.

“Good night princess,” Ann kissed Amy’s forehead and left the room.

Peggy had to laugh when Ann left and they were alone. Despite her worries she was amused by their condition.

“Hey, Amy, it definitely is a bit funny. You wanted to be a big girl and now your wish came true. This is like a game; anyway I didn’t want to become a toddler.”

“Peggy, it is a game indeed  and a toddler’s life isn’t bad. You will try it out now. Everybody likes you, you can play and don’t need to do anything else.”
“Yeah, it is attractive but what about you? Being a big girl isn’t as easy as you imagine. You have the body of a big girl but your mind doesn’t match it. Do you understand me?
Amy looked at Peggy and she was confused.
“No, Peggy.”
“You will see it tomorrow. Okay, let’s sleep now.”

Peggy was tired in her toddler body and she fell asleep almost immediately. Amy also yawned and closed her eyes. Her mind was tired even if her teenager body was not.

There was silence in the bedroom; both girls were sound asleep in their exchanged bodies. 

Peggy’s small bladder was filling up quickly and she was looking for a toilet in her dream and she had to hurry up. Finally she sat down and peed when she awoke in the middle of the night and felt her diaper getting wet already. She almost got up but she decided otherwise; the diaper wasn’t soaked and she didn’t want to disturb Amy’s parents. Her eyes closed again. She peed in the diaper once more until morning.

Amy’s bladder was bigger and stronger. However the signal of a full bladder reached Amy’s mind and she relaxed the muscles in her sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Peggy woke up in the morning and stretched her tiny limbs. The overall really was soft and comfortable but the diaper was full and heavy. She wasn’t sure if she peed in the night without realizing it.

Amy opened her eyes slowly; she was confused first by her body and needed a minute or two to realize what had happened. Her bladder was full again and she relaxed the muscles instinctively.

“Peggy, I’m still the big girl and you are little,” she turned to Peggy.
“Yeah, Amy.” Peggy wasn’t that enthusiastic but tried to stay nice to Amy. She wasn’t able to imagine how to cope with her condition. The gem refused to switch them back and she had to find a way to undo the exchange.

“I’m looking forward to a big girl day,” Amy was impatient and jumped off the bed. She ran over to the cabinet and grabbed a clean diaper. However she stopped and stared at the small garment. Her own adult diaper was heavy and soaked from the all night pee. 

“Peggy, take it to my mom,” Amy passed the diaper to her former babysitter and searched the cabinet again to find the package of adult diapers. She took one and headed towards the kitchen; Peggy followed her.

“Good morning girls,” Ann smiled at them. “Time to get ready for a nice new day, isn’t it? However I have the double work of changing and dressing you.”
“Don’t worry, Mrs. Carson. I handle dressing myself but I need to remove the pajamas first.”
“What about your diaper? Would you be able to use the potty? Amy doesn’t have any panties anyway.”
“Do you have any pullups? Hopefully I handle to pull them down when I have to pee.”
“I think yes. Go and check the cabinet; I’ll change Amy meanwhile.”

Peggy nodded and walked over to the cabinet to find the pullups. She really found a small package and carried them to the bathroom.
Amy was lying on the changing table and Ann was cleaning her crotch:
“Look Peggy! This is a big diapee for a big girl.” Amy exclaimed.
“Amy, I told you yesterday that big girls don’t wear diapers.”
“I will.”
Peggy shrugged only; it was useless to explain it to Amy at that moment.

Ann finished changing Amy and dressed her into Peggy’s T-shirt and jeans; however the jeans hardly fitted onto the thick diaper. Amy also was taken aback by the bra.

Peggy crawled onto the changing table and Ann unzipped the pajamas and removed the soaked diaper. After cleaning her crotch Ann put the pullup on Peggy and helped her off the table:
“Go and pick some of Amy’s clothes. Feel free to wear them for now.”

“Thanks,” Peggy nodded and headed to the bedroom. She picked a plain pink T-shirt, denim skirt and pink tights; it would be easier to pull down the tights when she had to pee.

Ann called the girls to breakfast. Peggy needed a pillow to reach the table properly. Anyway she was quite able to eat on her own. Amy asked mom to feed her but Peggy reminded her of the big girl condition: 
“Big girls eat on their own though!”

After breakfast Peggy offered help at doing dishes even if she was too small. However she was able to carry the dishes from the table to the sink at least. Meanwhile Amy ran away and switched on the TV in the living room.

While helping Ann Peggy felt the pressure in her bladder:
“Sorry, I have to pee,” she headed towards the bathroom; there was Amy’s potty there. However the pressure was growing quickly and the bladder muscles gave up before she opened the bathroom door. A torrent of pee soaked the pullup and almost leaked to the tights.

Peggy sighed; instead of using potty she had to change the pullup. She hurried up to the bedroom to get another pullup. She lay down on the bed, pulled down the tights and the wet pullup and put on the clean pullup. In the bathroom she put the wet garment into the bin and headed towards the living room to check on Amy.

The bell rang and Ann walked over to answer the door.
“Good morning. My name is Melody and I’m Peggy’s roommate. She called me yesterday and told me an incredible story. She allegedly switched her body with your Amy.”
“Come in, Melody. Yeh, it is true. I also didn’t want to believe it but they really switched their bodies.”

• Like 1

Part 3:

Melody walked in and she was carrying a big bag: “Peggy asked me to bring some of her clothes for Amy.”
Peggy emerged from the bathroom and hurried up to Melody:
“Hi, Mel. Thank you for bringing my clothes.”
“Wow, you are incredibly cute like this,” Melody looked at the toddler form of Peggy.
“Maybe cute but I’ll have problems. What about school?”
“We can call you sick until you find a way to switch back. You also could do your homework at home.”

Amy was watching her favorite children show and oblivious to her surroundings when she felt pressure in her bowels. She didn’t hesitate, grunted and pushed. However she was taken aback by the amount of poop; her body was much bigger. Her bladder voided itself as well. When the show was over, she walked over to the hall where she met mom, Peggy and a girl.

“Hi, Amy,” the girl greeted her cheerfully. “You wanted to be a big girl.”
“Yeah, and I am a big girl though.” Amy replied. However the smell spreading in the hall revealed her condition. She turned away and headed to the bedroom to come back a minute later, carrying an adult sized diaper in her hand.

“A big girl wearing diapers,” Melody laughed but Amy shrugged only; she wasn’t thrown off her balance.
“Why not? It is comfortable, isn’t it? Mommy or Peggy would change me.”
Now it was Melody’s turn to be taken aback.

Ann led Amy to the bathroom and Melody turned to Peggy:
“Hey, Peggy; it’s funny after all.”
“Not that funny; Amy’s toddler body is a challenge for me. Her bladder muscles are quite weak and I’m not able to get to the toilet in time; I have to wear pullups at least. In the night I wet myself.”
“Well, you look like an actual toddler now.”
“Yeah, and I could play Amy’s role until we change back.”

Meanwhile Ann and Amy returned and Amy was wearing a skirt and thick tights. Her diaper wasn’t that visible.

Melody looked at the big Amy and was amused by her:
“Amy, would you like to spend a day like a big girl? Mrs. Carson, can we babysit her today?”

“Why not? However you would have to change the diapers of both Amy and Peggy. Are you ready for this?”

Peggy chuckled; it would be odd babysitting.
“A big girl day,” Amy exclaimed and hugged Melody instinctively.

“Excuse me,” Peggy felt a growing pressure in her bowels and hurried up to the bathroom; she hoped to poop in the potty at least. She grabbed the potty, clenched the muscles and pulled down her tights. When she leaned forward, her bladder muscles failed and she peed into the pullup before pulling it down. Although she managed to sit down and poop, she realized she would need a regular diaper. There was a little poop on the back of the pullup as well.

“Mrs. Carson, could you put a diaper on me please?” She called Amy’s mother. Ann smiled and lifted Peggy onto the changing table.
“Well, we have two diapered girls now.”

She pulled down the tights and pullup, cleaned Peggy’s crotch and after powdering she put a clean diaper on her. Peggy pulled up her tights and jumped off the changing table.

“Okay girls. Take everything necessary and go. It would be a nice relax for me,” Ann packed several diapers and cleaning utensils into a backpack and passed it to Melody.

“Where do we go?” Amy was excited and impatient.
“You wanted to be a big girl so we should do things big girls do, right?”
“What?” Amy was getting curious.
“I’ll call Emma and we can go shopping first. What about some new big girl clothes?”

Peggy grinned; after all the clothes would be hers when they change back.

Amy was a bit disappointed; shopping wasn’t that attractive but she still was curious about the big girl life and nodded.

Melody grabbed her phone and called Emma. Emma was amused and curious about Amy and agreed instantly. Melody then took Amy at hand and left; Peggy was walking along them. The shopping center wasn’t far away from the house and they needed about fifteen minutes to get there.

Peggy was taken aback by her viewing angle; she was smaller than Melody. The diaper between her legs also was strange. Even if she wasn’t waddling, she felt it at every step. Even worse, she eventually would use it and get changed. On the other hand, she looked like a toddler and nobody would wonder.

Amy also was taken aback by her size. Suddenly she could see everything from another perspective. The diaper between her legs was bigger but she was used to that package and wasn’t waddling either. 

When they arrived at the center, they had to wait for Emma for about five minutes in front of the main entrance.
“Hi Peggy; you are a cute toddler,” Emma teased Peggy.
“You aren’t the first one telling me it,” Peggy grinned.
“What about our new big little girl,” Emma smiled at Amy.
“I’m a big girl; I like it,” Amy still was excited.

Peggy suddenly felt the urge to pee. The tiny bladder was full already. She almost opened her mouth to excuse herself for the toilets when the bladder muscles gave up and she peed in the diaper. The diaper expanded a little but it wasn’t soaked yet.

“Well, let’s go,” Melody stepped forward and headed towards the entrance, leading Amy at hand. Peggy and Emma followed her. Peggy realized that the wet diaper was more comfortable for walking.

Melody entered a large fashion store and turned to Amy:
“Amy, you want to be a big girl. Big girls like beautiful clothes. You could try out some of them,” she pointed at the hangers with dresses, skirts, pants and shirts.

Amy hesitated; she liked to dress her dolls but she usually didn’t focus on her own clothes.
“Is it like dressing my dolls? I like to dress my dolls.”
“Yeah, it is and you can look at yourself in the mirror,” Melody smiled at her. 
“Mel, she hardly would be able to dress on her own,” Peggy added and Melody was amused by the image of dressing Amy like a doll.

“Come along, Amy,” Melody led Amy to the hanger full of dresses. She picked two of them and headed for the fitting rooms.
After they entered the fitting room, Amy waited patiently; she was used to being dressed and undressed by her mom or Peggy.

“Arms up,” Melody pulled Amy’s T-shirt over her head. When she unzipped and pulled down the skirt, she noticed the diaper and grinned. Amy had peed in the diaper earlier.

The dress was beautiful but a bit short; the diaper was clearly visible. Amy didn’t seem to mind it and looked at her mirror image:
“I’m a pretty and big girl,” she exclaimed. She watched herself in a mirror for the first time and she liked it.
“Do big girls look in the mirror often?” she asked Melody innocently and Melody almost laughed at the question.
“Of course they do. However, something is wrong. You need nylons instead of thick tights and the dress is a bit short; your diaper is visible.”
Amy shrugged only; she didn’t care about her diaper being visible and she didn’t mind the wet condition; she had peed earlier while walking.

“Arms up, we’ll try out the other dress,” Melody really dressed and undressed Amy like a doll and Amy apparently liked that treatment; it was like a game for her.
The second dress fitted better and it was a bit longer. Melody even pushed away the curtain and showed Amy to Emma and Peggy.

“I’m a pretty and big girl,” Amy repeated her comment and she did a pirouette in front of Peggy and Emma.
“Yeah, the dress is beautiful and I’d like to keep it,” Peggy nodded. After all, the dress would be hers later.
“Well, I change you back, Amy, and try out some clothes as well,” Melody dressed Amy back into her skirt and T-shirt and led her to the hangers again. She picked several pieces and returned to the fitting rooms.
“Wait here, Amy. Big girls usually dress on their own,” Melody left Amy in front of the curtain.

Amy was enthusiastic when she watched Melody in different clothes; she considered it a game with big dolls. When Melody finished, Emma continued the small fashion show.

When the girls finished and paid for the clothes, they headed towards a small café. They sat down and ordered coffee for Melody and Emma and juice for Amy and Peggy. Amy was a bit curious about coffee but Melody offered her a small spoon and Amy shook her head: “No, juice is better.”

Peggy suddenly felt another urge to pee and she relaxed her muscles immediately; every attempt to hold her pee was vain because of the weak muscles.However she realized that Amy didn’t control her bladder at all and Peggy’s strong bladder could become weaker if they stayed longer in the exchanged bodies.

A crazy idea hit her; the diapers really were comfortable. She had peed twice and didn’t have to look for a toilet and wait in a queue.

“Hey, Peggy, what are you thinking about?” Emma interrupted her thread of thoughts and Peggy blushed a little.
“Nothing important; I was thinking of the body switch.”
“That’s no reason to blush,” Emma grinned.
“I’m all wet,” Amy exclaimed innocently and Melody and Emma had to control themselves not to laugh.
“Amy, big girls don’t talk about it and don’t wear diapers. Anyway, we should visit the bathrooms soon,” Melody replied to Amy in a quiet voice.

They paid the bill and left for the bathrooms. Emma stopped at a stocking store and purchased two pairs of pantyhose for Amy.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, GQLF said:

Oh, welcome here. I like this story very much. Although I've seen it before, I don't mind reading it again.

I'm glad you like it. I've tried to do my best.

Part 4:

Melody opened the family restroom door and entered it, followed by Amy, Peggy and Emma. Amy didn’t hesitate and jumped up onto the changing table and spread her legs.

“Emma, do you have any experience in diaper change?” Melody turned to her friend. She didn’t have any experience in babysitting and she didn’t reveal it to Mrs. Carson.
Emma shook her head and Peggy was amused:
“Hey girls; I tell you everything but you have to do it properly,” the scene was quite bizarre when the toddler-sized Peggy had to explain to two teenagers how to change a diaper of a teenager-sized toddler.

Of course, Emma was able to remove Amy’s shoes and tights as well as untape the wet diaper but she stopped at that moment.
“Get the wet wipes and clean Amy's crotch area; she shouldn’t get a diaper rash.”

Amy lifted her behind instinctively when Emma cleaned her front; however Emma had to face Amy’s pubic hair.

“Remove the wet diaper and clean her behind. Slide a new diaper beneath her afterwards.”
“Powder her diaper area and pull the new diaper upwards and tape it shut. It should be taped properly so as not to leak.”

Peggy almost laughed while explaining to her roommate what to do. Fortunately, Emma turned out to be a good babysitter and managed the diaper change quite well. She pulled the nylons up Amy’s legs, put on her shoes and helped her down.

Amy stared at the nylons; she saw her mommy wearing them but she never had an opportunity to wear them herself. She leaned down and stroked the thin and smooth fabric. Nevertheless, she wouldn’t mind the tights she was wearing earlier; she didn’t recognize a difference.

Melody looked at Amy and thought of other shoes; however high heels wouldn’t be a good idea for a toddler so Melody kept silent.

“Mel, would you like to try out another diaper change? You saw Emma doing it,” Peggy teased her roommate and crawled onto the changing table.
“Okay, Peggy,” Melody smiled and commenced changing Peggy’s diaper. Peggy played the role of a toddler and reacted like Amy had done it before. Melody was able to change Peggy’s wet diaper without any problems.

“Will we play a game again?” Amy turned to Melody when they left the family restroom.
Melody realized that Amy had considered the fashion store a game. However she didn’t have any idea about another game.

“Can we play?” Amy pulled Melody at hand when they were passing the children’s corner.
“Amy, you look like a big girl now,” Melody pulled her back but Peggy stopped her:
“Mel, let her go there and I’ll go there as well and we can play in that way.”

Melody and Emma almost laughed at that image but Peggy was right. She took Amy at hand and led her there. They sat down and Peggy played with Amy. A passerby would say that Amy was playing with Peggy.

Time passed quickly and Melody realized it was almost lunch time. Amy probably would need the afternoon nap.

“Amy, Peggy, let’s go home again. Mommy is waiting already.”
“No; I wanna play more,” Amy protested when Peggy poked her.
“Hey, big girls don’t protest in this way; do you still want to be a big girl?” Peggy whispered in Amy’s ear.

Amy was taken aback; she definitely wanted to be the big girl but she also wanted to play. She hesitated for the first time but the curiosity took over.
“Okay; we can go home.”

Amy stepped forward and Peggy followed her. The small group headed towards the exit and Amy’s house. Peggy’s bladder filled up again and she felt the urge; however she didn’t try to clench the muscles; it would be a vain effort anyway.

Ann opened the door and the pleasant smell of food was spreading from the kitchen:
“Amy, how did you like the big girl’s morning?” Ann looked at the nylons and grinned.
“Mom, it was great. I was like a doll and Mel dressed me. Mel and Emma also were like dolls and showed me nice dresses. We could play in the children’s corner.”

“Okay. Thanks for the babysitting, girls. Would you like to have lunch with us?”
Melody and Emma nodded.
“Well; I’ll lay the table. Could you take care of Amy and Peggy until then?”
“Of course, Mrs. Carson.”

Peggy led them to the bathroom and Melody checked Amy’s diaper first.
“Not necessary,” Amy protested.
“Okay but wash your hands at least.” Melody shrugged.
“I also don’t need a change,” Peggy was surprised by her own words; she announced her diaper condition to Melody.

The lunch was delicious and Amy did her best to behave like a big girl. She again liked it and forgot the small incident when she wanted to play at the shopping centre.

After lunch Melody and Emma thanked for the invitation and Ann gave them a couple of dollars for the babysitting.
“It isn’t necessary, Mrs. Carson. It’s been fun anyway.”
“Keep the money, girls. If you like, you can babysit our Amy and Peggy again.”
“Of course we do. We’ll show more of the big girl’s life to our Amy. She is incredibly cute and so is Peggy.”

Melody and Emma left and Amy yawned. Her toddler mind was tired even if her teenager body was not. Ann took her hand and led her to the bedroom.
“Lie down, my little big princess,” Ann undressed Amy, pulled down her nylons and revealed a fairly wet diaper. She changed Amy and dressed her into Peggy’s pajams.

Amy closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately; she was exhausted after the challenging morning.

Peggy did the dishes as much as she was able to in her toddler body. Meanwhile she felt another urge to pee and peed in her diaper without any attempt to control it. 

Ann returned to the kitchen and she was surprised by Peggy’s help: “Thanks Peggy. Despite your size you are a skillful girl.”
“Thanks, Mrs. Carson.”
“Call me Ann; it’s strange if a toddler uses that formal way to address me.”
“Okay, M … Ann. Is Amy asleep?”
“Yeah; she looked exhausted but she was enthusiastic.”
“I have to admit it’s a new experience for me as well. However we can’t stay in the reversed roles. I’d like to find out how to change back.”
“I think that we could try to ask the gem. I’ll bring it.”
“Okay but I need a diaper change and …” Peggy felt a pressure in her bowels “I have to poop,” she again was surprised by the sincerity.
Ann nodded and headed to the bathroom. Peggy followed her when she was stopped by the growing pressure. Two steps later the muscles gave up and she felt the back of her diaper expand.

In the bathroom she jumped onto the changing table and pulled down her tights. Ann smiled only when she smelled the poop:
“Peggy, you really look like a toddler.”

After the diaper change Peggy jumped off the changing table and hurried up to the living room. Ann disposed of the dirty diaper, washed her hands and followed Peggy. She opened the cabinet and took the pendant. The color of the gem was green.

“Peggy, you should try to ask the gem. Maybe you get a usable answer.”
Peggy nodded and asked the pendant. She tried to be as polite as Amy was:

“Dear pendant, is there any possibility we can change back?”
One green flash.
Peggy was a bit surprised. The answer was NO the day before.
“You answered NO yesterday.”
One green flash.
Has something changed since then?
One green flash.

Peggy was confused. What changed?
“Ann, do you have any idea what has changed since yesterday?”
“No idea,” Ann shook her head.
“We have to think about it until  we are able to ask the right questions.”

“Thank you, pendant. Can we ask again later?” Peggy still tried to stay polite.
One green flash.

Ann shrugged and put the pendant away into the cabinet.
“Peggy, let’s have a cup of coffee and wait until Amy wakes up.” Ann headed for the kitchen and made two cups of coffee.
Peggy was looking forward even if she didn’t know how her toddler body would react. The coffee really was delicious.

As soon as they finished coffee, Amy appeared in the kitchen door and she was carrying a clean diaper. She was waddling and a strong smell spread across the kitchen.

Ann smiled only and followed Amy who headed towards the bathroom. Amy jumped onto the changing table and spread her legs. Her diaper was smelly, heavy and soaked. Ann decided to shower Amy before putting a clean diaper on her.

After diapering and dressing Amy Ann turned to the girls: “It’s time to have some fun outside. Peggy, don’t remember you play Amy’s role.”
“Wow, a new game?” Amy clapped her hands “Would I be Peggy then?”
“Yeah, you will be her until we come back.”
“I will be the big girl, I will be the big girl,” Amy was dancing around.

Part 5:

“Okay Amy. Don’t forget you are the big girl. Big girls don’t wear diapers and they don’t say aloud they need a change or even about diapers. If you do, whisper to me and we will go to the bathrooms.”

Amy was a bit confused by that request; she didn’t have any problems with her diapers and their changes.
“Is it a game too?”
“Yeah, it is,” Peggy replied quickly; she realized she was diapered and she would be the small toddler again. Moreover, she would face Amy’s playmates. It would be a challenge for her.

Ann led both girls to the playground. Amy was wearing Peggy’s loose jeans so the diaper wasn’t noticeable. Peggy usually wore these comfortable jeans at home and Melody made a wise decision to bring them. In this way Amy’s diaper wouldn’t be exposed if she sat down or squatted.

Peggy, on the other hand, didn’t like the idea of her diaper being exposed. She wore Amy’s jeans and the diaper was visible clearly. However Peggy played the toddler role and nobody would wonder about the diaper. She calmed down shortly after they left.

On the playground Ann headed towards the sandbox, passed the sand toy set to Peggy and sat down on the bench. There were several kids in the sandbox already and a little boy and girl approached Peggy instantly.

“Hi Amy.”
“We have a new game today. We changed names with my babysitter Peggy. Now call me Peggy and call her Amy,” Peggy started the spectacle and looked at Amy.

“Wow, this is a nice game Susie,” the boy turned to the girl and clapped his hands. The girl nodded.
“Peggy?”
“Yeah, let’s play.” Peggy replied. She quickly managed to avoid problems. Amy walked over to them and squatted down. She joined them and started playing with the toys.

The lady sitting next to Ann got a bit confused. She was Susie’s mother and, of course, she knew Peggy.
“Ann, why did you come with Peggy? She often babysits the small Amy but she alway sis alone with her.”
“Peggy is a social science student and she would like to get closer to the children so she decided to play a child role for awhile.”
“That’s a nice idea and I have to admire her. She seems to be really close to the children; I believe she would be successful with her job.”

Meanwhile Peggy was playing with Susie, Charlie and Amy. Charlie still was in diapers and Susie was wearing pull ups; her mommy tried to potty train her.

The coffee was about to pass Peggy’s body and Peggy felt the urge to pee. She didn’t hesitate and peed in her diaper. Suddenly she liked the diapers and realized she would have to leave for the toilet otherwise.

“Susie, do you have to pee?” Susie’s mother called her daughter. Susie stopped; her bladder was full already. On the other hand, she didn’t want to leave her playmates and shook her head. Maybe she would hold her pee a little longer.
“No, mommy, I can play more.”

Peggy watched Susie and tried to guess if Susie had to pee or not. Susie pressed her legs together and Peggy smiled only; she guessed that Susie would pee herself soon.

Ten minutes later Susie stood up and walked towards her mom, squeezing her legs together. She pressed her hand against her crotch but the pressure got too high and her bladder muscles failed. A stream of pee filled the pullup quickly and soaked her pants. Two large patches spread down her legs.

“Susie; you forgot about your urge again. You hardly become a big girl in this way. Now we have to go home to change your clothes.”
Susie’s mom sighed and took her daughter at hand. They left the playground.

As soon as they left, Charlie looked at Peggy and laughed shortly.
“Susie had to go home now. She wanted to be the big girl and peed her pants. Why didn’t she want the diapers like you and me? We can pee and poop whenever we have to and our mommies change our diapers. Isn’t it good?”

Peggy had to control herself not to laugh. Charlie’s arguments were the same that Amy used. The two toddlers matched each other and they perhaps supported each other. On the other hand she had to admit Charlie was right; at least from his point of view.

Amy was confused. She was in a big girl’s body, she was diapered and her diaper was wet already. She didn’t notice Susie’s pullups before and her attempt to be a big girl. Now she was curious to learn more but she didn‘t know how to ask Charlie. She had to look like the adult Peggy.

“Charlie, did Susie tell you about the big girl idea? Yesterday I didn’t notice anything.”
“No, Peg … Amy, sorry; I forgot about your game. I listened to our mommies. Susie has been wearing pullups for a few days but she always asked her mom in time. Today she failed.”
“Thank you, Charlie,” Amy smiled at the little boy. She wished she could agree with his diaper idea but she realized she couldn’t talk about her diapers.

Charlie jumped up and ran towards his mom, “I’m all wet,” he announced and his mom led him away towards the bathrooms. Five minutes later he came back and smiled: “We can play again, I’m all dry and clean,” he apparently used the words his mom had told him earlier.

Amy realized her diaper was soaked and almost opened her mouth to ask her mom when she stopped; she was a big girl though. She leaned down to Peggy and checked her diaper. Peggy was taken aback first but she got the message instantly:

“I’m all wet,” she announced even if it sounded weird from her mouth.
“Okay,” Ann stood up and led both Amy and Peggy to the bathroom to change their diapers. Peggy’s diaper also was wet.

When they came back, Charlie’s mom looked at them in utter surprise. She didn’t hear about the game and she wondered about Ann’s presence and the fact Ann joined Peggy and Amy. She guessed that something was wrong but she didn’t want to be too curious. Maybe Ann or Peggy had to go to the toilet plainly and they used that opportunity.

Amy joined Peggy and Charlie again and they continued playing until late afternoon when they had to go home. Amy kept thinking of Susie and the big girl problems. Peggy had told her earlier that big girls didn’t wear diapers but now she witnessed Susie’s struggle and failure. The idea of potty training scared her.

“Mommy, Susie peed her pants and had to go home. Why didn’t she wear diapers? It would be more comfortable.” Amy asked Ann.
“Didn’t you hear, princess? Susie wants to become a big girl.”
“I’m a big girl and I wear diapers.”
“No; you have the size of a big girl but you still are my three years old Amy. On the other hand, Susie might succeed in her potty training, grow up and become a true big girl.”

Peggy kept listening to the discussion and had to smile. Amy liked the temporary big girl role but she didn’t want to give up the diapers and she didn’t want to grow up too quickly. Peggy was curious how much time Amy would need to want to change back. She also somehow liked the toddler role. She could learn more from Charlie and Susie while in the toddler's body. The loving care and diapers also were pleasant and comfortable; it was a kind of relief from everyday adult life.

• Like 2

Part 6:

When they arrived at home, Ann helped Amy remove her shoes and undress; Peggy removed her shoes and changed into the comfortable homewear. She didn’t think of her diaper anymore and accepted it. When she felt the urge to pee, she peed in the diaper simply.

Ann made dinner and Amy again did her best to be a big girl and eat on her own. After dinner Ann sent Amy and Peggy to the bedroom to play for awhile until she would do the dishes.

Amy sat down and opened her dollhouse; Peggy joined her. She somehow liked the childish game and remembered the old times. While they were playing, Peggy got curious:

“Amy, how did you like the big girl's time so far. Would you like to stay as the big girl longer?”
“It was great, Peggy. The doll dressing game and the tights.”
“What about the playground?”
“Babysitting was boring. I’d like to be the big girl but not on the playground.”
“Okay, we call Melody and Emma tomorrow. However ...” Peggy blushed a little but Amy didn’t notice it, “I’d like to go to the playground. I’m a bit curious about your playmates.”

Peggy’s idea was good. Amy could go somewhere with Melody and Emma and she would play on the playground and talk with Charlie and Susie. Amy’s presence was suspicious and Peggy noticed the look of Charlie’s mom earlier.

While they were playing, Amy stopped and after a minute she continued playing. Peggy realized what happened and turned to Amy:

“Amy, did you pee in your diaper?”
“Yeah, my diaper is warm and heavy.”
“Didn’t you feel the urge?”
Amy shook her head and looked at Peggy as if she was speaking a foreign language “Urge?”
“Yeah, a feeling of pressure.”
Amy shook her head again; she had been distracted before she peed and ignored the pressure in her bladder.

Peggy sighed only; Amy’s potty training would be a long term task. Even worse; Amy didn’t control the bladder in Peggy’s body and Peggy was afraid of creating an involuntary reflex. Moreover, she stopped attempts to hold her pee in Amy’s body. Even if she still felt the urge and relaxed the muscles voluntarily, she didn’t care about it. The diapers really were comfortable.

Amy yawned and Ann appeared to take her to the bathroom. Peggy joined them and waited until Ann gave Amy a bath and diapered her for the night. As soon as Amy was ready for bed, Peggy undressed herself, untaped the wet diaper and crawled into the bathtub. She was able to take a shower and brush her teeth.

Ann waited and put the thick night time diaper on Peggy and dressed her in the same pink onesie she had been wearing the last night.
“Good night, Peggy.”
“Good night, Ann; it’s been a challenging day today,” Peggy smiled and headed towards the bedroom. The thick diaper package made her waddle a bit. Amy was half asleep already and Peggy also was tired. She lay down and found the most comfortable position on her belly and with her legs spread.

Both girls fell asleep and Ann put off the light five minutes later; she smiled at both; Peggy was incredibly cute in the onesie. Ann imagined both girls as her babies and she was amused by the image.

Peggy woke up the next morning; she had had a peaceful night and didn’t remember any dream. Amy was standing at the bed:

“Good morning, Peggy,” she smiled at Peggy and Peggy noticed two diapers in her hand; one adult-sized and one toddler-sized. 
“Here you are,” the adult-sized little girl passed the clean diaper to her toddler-sized babysitter and Peggy almost laughed. When she stretched her limbs, she felt the wet and heavy package between her legs. She peed several times in the night without realizing it.

“Good morning and thank you, Amy,” Peggy smiled back at Amy and stood up; they headed towards the kitchen; a pleasant smell was spreading across the hall already.

“Good morning mommy,” Amy greeted her mom politely.
“Good morning, Ann,” Peggy remembered how to call Mrs. Carson.

“Morning, girls,” Ann almost laughed when she noticed the diapers in their hands “Who’s first?”
“Unzip my onesie and change Amy; I’ll manage to undress myself and remove the wet diaper,” Peggy replied and turned her back to Ann.

Ann nodded, unzipped Peggy’s onesie and headed towards the bathroom. Amy followed her and jumped onto the changing table. Ann removed the wet diaper and cleaned her diaper area. Meanwhile Peggy removed the onesie, ripped off the diaper tapes, took the baby wipes and cleaned her own diaper area. While Ann was diapering and dressing Amy, Peggy brushed her teeth and waited.

As soon as Ann finished dressing Amy, Peggy jumped onto the changing table, Ann diapered her and Peggy jumped off the table and hurried up to the bedroom to put on the home wear.

At breakfast, they talked about today’s schedule. Peggy explained her idea about splitting and Ann nodded:
“If Melody and Emma take care of Amy, they can arrange another big girl time and I’ll take you to the playground. Anyway, we have to do some shopping first. Call Melody and tell her that they can babysit Amy in the afternoon.”

After breakfast Peggy called Melody and told her about babysitting:
“Mel, can you and Emma babysit Amy this afternoon and arrange a big girl afternoon for her? I’ll go to the playground to talk with her playmates.”
“Of course,” Peggy could hear a distant laugh. “We’ll take her to a movie. You seem to like the toddler role. Wouldn’t you like to stay that little?”
“To be honest, I’m not sure,” Peggy blushed and she was glad Melody couldn’t see her.
“Okay, we will come about 2PM then.” 

Peggy hanged up the phone and Ann called her: “Get dressed and we’ll go shopping.”

Ten minutes later they were walking towards the store; Ann was pulling a wheeled bag behind her, Amy and Peggy were walking along and holding each other at hands. Nobody could know that Peggy actually was leading Amy.

While walking, Amy felt the movement in her bowels and she instinctively relaxed the muscles. A large amount of poop filled the back of her diaper. At that moment her bladder voided itself as well. She was a bit surprised by the big load but she didn’t care and continued

Peggy also felt the growing pressure in her guts and the urge increased at every step. She tried to clench the muscles but it was vain. The mushy poop started filling the back of her diaper.

Amy apparently noticed what happened and turned to Peggy.
“Hey, did you poop? Don’t worry, mom will change you when we come home. I’ve pooped already.”
Peggy shook her head only; she was afraid of the people at the store; the smell would be obvious. However Amy seemed to be comfortable with the full diaper between her legs. Ann also didn’t say anything and didn’t show any sign of worries.

At the store Peggy tried to watch the other customers inconspicuously but she didn’t notice any unwanted attention. Ann did the shopping quickly and they left the store half an hour later and headed home.

At home, Ann unloaded the groceries and turned to the girls:
“Time to get cleaned, girls. Peggy, undress yourself and wait.”
Amy jumped onto the changing table, Ann undressed her, untaped the soiled diaper and cleaned most of the poop:

“Move to the tub, Peggy jump up on the table.”
Ann cleaned Peggy and sent her to the tub as well.

“Peggy, you can shower both yourself and Amy and I get clean diapers for you meanwhile.”

Peggy nodded and showered herself first. Amy had to sit down and Peggy washed her as well.

Ten minutes later both Amy and Peggy were diapered and dressed and Ann commenced cooking lunch.

After lunch Amy had a short nap and Peggy with Ann sat down at the table to talk. Ann also made two cups of coffee. Peggy didn’t worry about the consequences anymore; she expected to pee a bit more.

“Ann, could we ask the pendant again? I think I have an idea.”
“Yeah,” Ann nodded and got the pendant.

“Dear pendant, I asked you yesterday if something changed. Is it Amy’s experience?”
One green flash.
“If she experienced the big girl life, can she ask you to change back?”
One green flash.
“Do I change back?”
No reply.
“Do I have to agree to her change?”
Two red flashes.
“Can I ask you to stay like this?”
One green flash.

Peggy was taken aback. The pendant provided her an interesting option but she had to be careful.

“Did I understand right? Amy can change back if she wants to and I can choose if I change back or not. Is that right?”
One green flash. 

• Like 3

Part 7:

Ann put the pendant away and Peggy started thinking of her options. However she was interrupted by the doorbell. A short look at the watch revealed it was 2PM already.

“Hi, Mel, Emma.”
“Hi, little Peggy,” Melody teased her instantly, “Where is our big little girl?”
“She is probably napping,” Peggy stood up and headed towards the bedroom; Melody followed her.

Amy really was asleep but she instantly opened her eyes; it had to be the sixth Sense apparently when she felt the presence of Peggy.

“Hi, Amy,” Melody greeted her, “we’ll go to the movies today.”
“Wow, do we watch fairy-tales?” Amy jumped up from the bed and her diaper dropped between her legs.
“Fairy-tales?” Melody was taken aback but she realized that Amy still was a toddler.”Not exactly but you will like the movie anyway.”

Melody and Emma had spent a long time last evening picking up a movie that Amy would like. Their final choice was a mix of comedy and fairy-tale. The story was simple so Amy could understand it.

Amy grabbed a clean diaper and passed it to Melody and headed towards the bathroom. She jumped onto the changing table and waited.

“Your turn, Mel,” Peggy laughed, “You need experience.”

Melody smiled and commenced the diaper change; she was getting skilled already. After the diaper change she pulled Amy’s nightshirt over her head and led Amy to the bedroom:

“Amy, you get a big girl makeup and clothes now.” Emma pulled out the makeup kit and sat down on the chair next to Amy.

When Ann spotted Amy, she had to cover her mouth to hide the laugh. Amy also seemed to like the makeup and lipstick and laughed at herself in the mirror.

Meanwhile Melody prepared the nylons and dress. As soon as Emma finished and Amy stopped laughing, Melody dressed her.

Amy sat down and Melody pulled the nylons up her legs slowly. After that she pulled the dress over Amy’s head.

“It’s better than the doll game yesterday,” Amy looked in the mirror again.

Ann brought a small backpack and passed it to Melody: “Here you have spare diapers and cleaning utensils,” she smiled. Melody took the backpack and thanked Ann.

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Carson. We take Amy to movies and spend a nice afternoon together,” Emma opened the door, took Amy at hand and left. Melody followed them and Peggy stayed alone with Ann.

“Ann, we can go to the playground now.” Peggy turned to Ann.
“I was surprised by your idea at first but it is good indeed. You can learn a lot from the children if you are one of them. Go and get dressed.”
“Okay; anyway I should …” Peggy felt the warm pee between her legs “have a clean diaper.” She realized that she had peed without control earlier. To her surprise she wasn’t taken aback by it.

Peggy left for the bedroom and came back with a diaper in her hand.
“You really look like Amy and behave like her,” Ann grinned and took the diaper. In the bathroom Peggy jumped onto the changing table and pulled down her tights.

After the diaper change Peggy thanked Ann, jumped off the changing table and hurried up to the bedroom to dress herself.

Ann took a bottle of juice, several spare diapers and cleaning utensils and packed it into a small backpack. Peggy took the backpack and put it onto her back.

While walking to the playground Ann got curious about the diaper issue:
“Peggy, you are potty trained though. Why do you need diapers?”
“Ann, it began in the evening when I was wearing the onesie.Of course I felt the urge and tried to clench the muscles.However Amy’s muscles are not trained and they are weak. I wasn’t able to hold my pee for long. I also failed after breakfast when I wanted to go to the toilet.”
“Yeah but you still feel the urge, don’t you?”
“I did feel the urge indeed; however I wet myself on both nights and I got a bit lazy lately.”
“How so?”
“I gave up the effort to hold my pee if it was in vain.”
“It isn’t a good idea, Peggy.”
“I know but … but it’s comfortable. I somehow understand Amy now.”
“Hey, she should get potty trained!”
“I know,” Peggy sighed. However she never tried to potty train Amy and Ann didn’t ask her for it. Amy was incredibly cute when she announced she was wet and brought a clean diaper.

On the playground Peggy walked over to the sandbox where Charlie and Susie were playing already.
“Hi Amy,” Susie smiled at her. 
“Hi,” Peggy had to control herself to react to Amy’s name. She watched Susie and noticed the pullup between her legs. She or her mommy apparently didn’t stop the potty training. Peggy was curious about it but she couldn’t ask Susie. It would be a suspicious question from little Amy. Nevertheless she got the answer soon.

“Mommy, I have to pee,” Susie stood up and hurried up to her mom. Susie’s mom got a potty from her big bag and pulled down Susie’s tights and pullup. Susie sat down.

“Susie, you deserve praise; you are almost a big girl now. The next week you get training pants and maybe even big girl panties.”

Charlie watched Susie and he looked sad: “Amy, we’ll lose a diaper mate. I don’t know why she wants to become a big girl.”
Peggy had to think about her reply. Of course she understood Susie’s effort to become big but little Amy hardly would react like this. Moreover, Peggy enjoyed the diaper time and wanted a break from the adult period.
“I think so, we lost her,” her reply was simple and sincere. “The diapers are comfortable though.”
“Yeah,” Charlie looked at his mom inconspicuously and whispered, “if you have to pee, you go in your diaper. My mom asked me if I didn’t want to become a big boy.”
“And?”
“I told her NO. It would be uncomfortable to go to the potty every time.”

Meanwhile Susie came back and joined them in the sandbox. Peggy was playing just like the two toddlers but she kept thinking of Charlie’s words. Peggy suddenly realized that Charlie knew when he had to pee and he used his diaper willingly. At that moment her bladder sent a signal to her mind; it was full. She didn’t think of holding her pee or anything else and relaxed the muscles.

“You are peeing, aren't you?” Charlie grinned and whispered in her ear. Peggy nodded.
“If you want, I can pee as well and we’ll ask our mommies to change both of us.” Charlie added.

“Hey, what are you whispering to each other? Do you have secrets?” Charlie’s mom smiled at the two toddlers. Charlie shook his head innocently and so did Peggy. However Peggy winked at Charlie.

Charlie didn’t hesitate. His bladder was full already and was quite able to hold his pee; however he had a pleasant feeling when his bladder was full and another pleasant feeling when he was peeing. Now he relaxed his muscles and let the pee flow in his diaper. He also pressed a little to make the pleasant feeling more intensive. This time his action had an unexpected effect; his bowels also were full and the mushy poop filled the back of his diaper.

Although he was surprised, he waited until he finished and stood up: “Mom, I need a clean diaper.”
Peggy grinned, stood up as well and walked over to Ann: “Mommy, I’m all wet.” At the last moment she realized she should address Ann as mom.
“Hey, you two, you leave me alone,” Susie protested.
“If you were diapered, we could get a change all together,” Charlie shrugged.

Ann and Charlie’s mom led the couple to the family restroom.

• Like 2

Part 8:

Amy, Melody and Emma were walking towards the shopping centre. Melody and Emma were thrilled a bit; they missed Peggy. Even if she was in a toddler body, she still could give them advice.

Amy, on the other hand, was enthusiastic again. The shopping the day before was a great experience and now she had another big girl afternoon ahead. Her makeup and nylons made her feel like an adult and the thick package between her legs didn’t disturb that feeling.

Her bladder wasn’t full yet but a signal of urge was sent to her mind anyway. She hesitated for a short moment and relaxed the bladder muscles; her diaper got warm and heavy. Melody and Emma didn’t notice anything; Amy continued walking.

As they got to the shopping centre, Melody headed to a café first.
“We have some time left until the movie begins,” she explained to Amy.

They sat down and ordered juice for everyone and coffee for Emma and Melody. Amy drank her juice quickly; she was thirsty after her afternoon nap. After that she got curious and asked Melody for a sip of coffee. She often saw her mommy or Peggy drink coffee and wanted to try it out.

“Could I have a sip of coffee, please?:
“Yeah but be careful; it’s hot.”
“Aww, it’s bitter,” Amy took a small sip and shook her head.
“Why do you drink it?” she turned to Emma.
“I like the taste and it helps you if you are tired.”

Amy shook her head again; she didn’t understand why somebody needed help if they were tired. They could sleep though. She also didn’t understand how adults liked the bitter taste rather than the sweet juice. 

When they finished, Emma stood up and pointed to the bathrooms: “We should visit the bathrooms before the movie.”
Amy almost protested but she realized she still was the big girl. She followed Melody and Emma to the family bathroom.

“Amy, is your diaper dry?” Melody asked Amy.
“No but I don’t need a change,” Amy shook her head.
“We should change you now; otherwise you would need a change before the movie end. We will pee, too. It isn’t a good idea to go to the bathroom during the movie.”

Amy sighed and lay down on the changing table. Her toddler mind wasn’t able to understand what Melody said. In her life she always got a change when necessary. Why was adult life that complicated?

Emma sat down and peed. As she flushed the toilet, the sound made Amy pee in her diaper before Melody untaped it.

Melody pulled down Amy’s nylons and untaped the wet diaper. It was warm and the smell spread across the room.

Melody started cleaning Amy and the familiar feeling calmed Amy down; she forgot about her former worries. The baby powder and clean diaper was pleasant and her mood improved again. She jumped off the changing table while Melody sat down on the toilet.

The movie was nice but a bit long for Amy. She was getting bored and almost turned to Melody:

“Can we go home?” she whispered.
“Wait; you are a big girl though.” Melody whispered back.

Amy sighed and waited but she didn’t focus on the movie and her eyes closed in the darkness.

“Hey,” Melody woke her up when the movie was over. “It’s time to go home.”

After the movie they headed home. While they were passing the children’s corner, Amy looked at it and stopped for a short moment. All of sudden she realized she was missing Peggy. The day before she could play there. Now she didn’t have that excuse.

“Melody, is a big girl life that complicated?” she turned to Melody while walking home.
“Amy, it is not complicated but you are a toddler and the most part of adult life is uninteresting for you.”
“I’d like to be the little girl again but could I go shopping and get nice clothes then?”
“Of course you can. If you behave yourself, you can also go to the café.”
“Okay then. However … do you babysit me as the small Amy?”
“Of course,” Melody smiled at Amy and kissed her forehead. She somehow got used to babysitting and liked it.

----------------------------------------

Peggy and Charlie were led towards the family restroom. There were several changing tables inside and Peggy jumped onto the first one. Charlie didn’t hesitate and lay down on the neighboring one. They spread their legs and waited for their respective mommies to be changed.

Ann had to laugh when she noticed the two toddlers. Charlie’s mom wasn’t surprised. She pulled down Charlie’s pants and felt the smell.

“Hey, don’t you want to become a big boy, Charlie?” She started reproaching him; however Charlie didn’t react at all and relaxed on the changing table while his mom untaped the diaper and cleaned his poop.

Ann undressed Peggy and untaped her diaper. This time Peggy didn’t cooperate; she had to play Amy’s role.

“We are diaper friends though,” Charlie looked at Peggy innocently. He couldn’t see her crotch but Peggy almost blushed before she realized she was a toddler. It was hard to control herself but she was getting amused by the role.

“Hey, Amy; don’t you want to become a big girl?” Ann teased Peggy; she liked the game and enjoyed the spectacle.
“We are the diaper friends though,” Peggy turned her head to Charlie. She also liked the game and tried to guess if Amy really wanted to be a diaper friend.

Ann sighed and turned to Charlie’s mom: “We have a long term task ahead. The littles seem to be stubborn.”
“Yeah,” Charlie’s mom nodded and continued cleaning her son. Meanwhile Ann finished changing Peggy and Peggy jumped off the table.
“Mom, I’ll run to Susie,” she exclaimed and ran away. Ann followed her slowly and she had to control herself not to laugh but she had to admire Peggy. The toddler-sized teenager was quite able to play the toddler role. She probably would become a successful social worker or even child psychologist.

“Susie, I’m back,” Peggy sat down and joined the game. She surprisingly liked the childish behavior and Susie apparently didn’t get suspicious. Charlie joined them a bit later and they enjoyed the time until evening when they had to go home.

“Peggy, we have to hurry up,” Ann turned to Peggy when they got out of hearing distance, “Amy will be back soon and I’m quite curious how she enjoyed the big girl time.”
“I’m curious too, mo … Ann.”
Don’t worry, Peggy. It was even pleasant for me if you called me mom. I also had to be careful and call you Amy.”
“Maybe this game will be over soon.”
“To be honest, I like the toddler body. I asked the pendant.”
“I know but is it a good idea? What would happen then?”
“I think that Amy will return to her body and ….”
“You will return to her body but … does the body shrink?”
“No idea. Probably yes.” Peggy suddenly stopped “We need a cover story then. Who am I in the toddler body? Where can I live? What about my school?”
“It depends on the time you spend in the toddler body, Peggy. If you agree, you can stay with us as Amy's cousin, for example.”
“I think I can ask the pendant how long I can stay the toddler.”

They arrived at home and Peggy hurried up to change into Amy’s home wear. As she came to the kitchen, Ann surprised her when she leaned down and checked Peggy’s diaper:
“You are soaked, Peggy. Let’s change you quickly until Amy comes back.”
Peggy ran away and jumped onto the changing table, pulled down her pants and spread her legs. Ann untaped the wet diaper and put a clean one on her.

At that moment the bell rang and Ann hurried up to answer the door. Amy, Melody and Emma came back.

• Like 2

Part 9:

Amy ran over to mommy and hugged her:
“Mommy, it was great but I want to be little again.”
“Why, princess?”
“Big girl life is boring and complicated. And Melody promised to babysit me and I can have some fun with her, too.”

Peggy watched the scene and realized that Amy was right; adult life was a bit boring and complicated. Now she had to decide if she tried out the toddler life for a longer period or if she should change back to adult size.

“Mel, Emma, wouldn’t you laugh at me if I wanted to stay a little girl for longer?” Peggy turned to her roommates.
“Are you serious? What about your school? However … it would be cute.” Melody grinned and Emma nodded.
“To be honest, I liked the little girl size.”
“Okay, we can have a small experiment but we have to solve a few problems. Where would you live? What about clothes? And … who are the toddler-sized you?”

“She can stay here and use Amy’s clothes,” Ann interjected.”As for her identity, she can play the role of Amy’s distant cousin. However we have to change the name; Peggy would be suspicious.”
“No problem for me,” Peggy shrugged, “I was able to play Amy’s role and I can be her cousin. However, is there an actual cousin? It is important if somebody asks me or Ann.”
“My cousin Greg has two children and we rarely meet; they live far away. I doubt I’ve talked about him or his family.”
“Okay but we also need a reason why his small daughter stays with you and without her parents, Ann.”
“Right, Peggy; it definitely would be suspicious. We need another idea.” Ann sighed. A three years old toddler hardly would be comfortable with that situation.

“Hey, I have an idea, Mrs. Carson,” Emma interjected. “What if I play the role of Peggy’s mom and we met shortly ago somewhere, for example in the shopping centre? I can pretend to be older by two or three years.”
“Wow, a great idea,” Peggy nodded, “It would be a definite fun when we play that spectacle.”
“It is a solution and you girls can take her to your apartment as well.” Ann grinned.

“What about my name? Let’s try Patsy instead of Peggy.” Peggy proposed a name.
“Well, Patsy,” Emma laughed, “let’s go and try out the pendant.”

“I’d prefer a dinner now; have a dinner with us,” Ann turned to Melody and Emma. “and take care of our toddlers before.”
As Amy heard it, she ran away and came back with an adult diaper and a regular size one. She passed both to Emma.

“Okay girls, which one would be the first? Should I check your diapers?”
“I’m all wet,” Amy just peed in her diaper and it was really full and dropping between her legs. She walked over to the bathroom and crawled onto the changing table.

Emma followed her, removed her shoes, pulled down the nylons and untaped the soggy garment. She wasn’t very skilled and needed more time to clean Amy and put the new diaper on her. When she finished, she passed the toddler diaper to Melody, led Amy away to the bedroom to change her clothes and Melody started changing Peggy.

Meanwhile Ann prepared dinner and laid the table. Amy again was able to eat on her own; she even didn’t consider asking to be fed. Peggy grinned; maybe it was a small victory.

After dinner they moved to the living room and sat down at the large table; Ann fetched the pendant and put it down in the centre of the table. The gem turned green.
“It almost looks like a spiritistic session,” Melody laughed.
“It almost _is_ one,” Emma added “Are you looking forward to the little Peggy?”

“Dear pendant, I wish I could stay the little girl,” Peggy collected her courage and made the important decision. She even didn’t know if she could change back later.
One green flash.

“Dear pendant, I want to be the little girl again,” Amy exclaimed impatiently and stared at the gem. 

The gem turned red and Amy’s view blurred; a second later she was back in her original body.
“Mommy!” she ran and hugged Ann. Ann lifted her in her arms and cuddled her.
“Welcome back, princess. Let’s look at Peggy now.”

Peggy also switched back to her original body but she got an odd feeling. All of sudden her clothing seemed to grow as well as the surroundings. The pants and diaper dropped down her legs and the T-shirt covered her little body like a blanket.

Melody and Emma had to laugh when they spotted the little Peggy diggin out of the pile of adult clothes. A naked toddler sized Peggy was standing in front of them.

Peggy also had to laugh and she turned to Emma: “Hey, new mom, it’s time to diaper and dress your new daughter … sorry, she is able to dress herself.” She hurried up to the bedroom and returned with a diaper and Amy’s pants; she already was wearing one of Amy’s T-shirts.

“Okay, little Peggy,” Emma laughed again and followed Peggy to the bathroom. She diapered her new ‘daughter’ and put the pants on her.

As they returned back, Amy asked her mom to let go of her and she ran towards Peggy; the little girls hugged each other.
“Now we are little girl friends and diaper friends,” Amy exclaimed in utter joy. Peggy smiled only.

“We should go home now,” Melody turned to Ann. “Anyway we can help you and babysit the two.”
“Thank you but Peggy can’t stay like that for long unless we make some legal measures. I wouldn’t like to attract the attention of social services.”

Peggy suddenly realized Ann was right. A three years old toddler couldn’t appear from nowhere and the adult Peggy also couldn’t disappear. On the other hand, Peggy wanted to spend some time as a toddler. It was probably a difficult task.

“Melody, Emma, I will spend a few days as a toddler if the pendant allows me to.”
“If not?”
“Don’t think about it. I’m ready to grow up again but it would be quite long. I might need an adoptive mother then.”
“I can take the role if you want,” Ann smiled at Peggy. “I’ll manage two daughters though.”
“Okay, let’s wait a little and ask the pendant later,” Peggy turned to Amy, “I’ll try to live with a sister. I’m an only child.”

“Well, let us know when you want to talk or go out with us,” Melody turned to Peggy, “and AMy can go with us, too.” Both girls left and Peggy walked over to the living room to watch TV and Amy joined her.

Amy wanted to watch the children show and Peggy, to her surprise, liked it as well. They sat down on the couch and kept watching while Ann was doing the dishes.

Peggy felt the urge to pee and she was curious about her new bladder muscles. They were quite weak and she peed in her diaper without too much effort to clench the weak sphincters.

Amy also felt the pressure in her bladder and guts and she pushed and filled her diaper. Peggy noticed it but she ignored it now; she was in a similar condition though. However she decided to ask Amy later.

After the show Ann appeared and called both girls to the bathroom. Amy protested but Peggy reminded her of her former effort to be a big girl. 

The bathtub was ready and full of warm water. Peggy undressed herself and untaped the diaper and jumped into the bathtub. Amy jumped onto the changing table and waited until Ann cleaned her poop. After that she jumped into the bathtub and joined Peggy.

“Hey, Peggy, isn’t it fun to take a bath together? We are like sisters.”
“Yeah, Amy; I like it. It would be fun to play when we are two.”

Amy laughed and splashed the water at Peggy. Peggy was amused and splashed back. They really had a lot of fun and Peggy felt a big relief.

Ann scolded them when she found the mess but she wasn’t seriously angry. She washed Amy; Peggy was able to clean herself.

Later in the evening Ann put Amy into her bed and Peggy lay down on the couch. However, Amy walked over to Peggy and they fell asleep, hugging each other.

• Like 2

Part 10:

Peggy could sleep better than before. Amy’s company was pleasant and Peggy felt the heat from her body. They kept hugging through the whole night.

Amy woke up first and she pulled her arm slowly from beneath the sleeping Peggy and walked over to the cabinet to fetch a clean diaper; however she realized she wasn’t alone and grabbed an extra diaper.

When she returned to the bed, she leaned down and kissed Peggy instead of greeting.
“Morning, Amy,” Peggy opened her eyes and yawned. She smiled and kissed Amy back.

“Did you pee a lot,” Amy’s question was a bit unexpected and Peggy wasn’t ready to react. She grabbed her crotch and felt the full and heavy package.
“Yeah, I might need a change,” she nodded and Amy passed her a diaper.

“Look, I’m all wet,” Amy turned to Peggy, took her at hand and pushed Peggy’s hand against her own diaper.

Peggy was taken aback by Amy’s sincerity and childish behavior. The toddler didn’t mind her diaper and she didn't even mind showing its condition to others. Anyway Peggy didn’t know what to say and headed towards the kitchen to find Ann.

“Morning, mom, morning, Ann,” two cheerful voices announced to Ann that her two girls were awake.
“Morning, girls, time to change your diapers, isn’t it?” she grinned. “Who’s first?”
“Go, Amy; I bring the clothes to change meanwhile,” Peggy turned to Amy and headed back to the bedroom.

Amy didn’t hesitate and ran to the bathroom and jumped onto the changing table. Ann unzipped her pajamas and untaped the soaked garment. While she was cleaning and powdering Amy, Peggy came back and carried clothes for Amy and for herself. Ann finished diapering and dressing Amy and Peggy jumped onto the changing table and waited.

Ann unzipped the overall and changed Peggy’s diaper.
“Peggy, don’t you mind overall? You can’t remove it on your own though.” Ann got curious about Peggy’s opinion.
“Not at all,” Peggy smiled, “I don’t have to remove it during the night though and somebody helps me in the morning. It is warm and comfortable.”
“Okay then,” Ann nodded; she realized that Peggy liked the care and would like to stay a toddler for some time. However she wasn’t sure if Peggy would be able to turn back into the teenager body.
“What would you do if you couldn’t turn back into your original body, Peggy,”
“No idea so far. Maybe I could grow up along with Amy if you accepted me.”
“Well, it is an interesting scenario but … we need legal support then. Your existence as a toddler has to be legalized; otherwise the social services would act and place you into an orphanage.”
“Okay, let’s wait for a few days now. We’ll ask the pendant and the next actions will depend on its reply.”

Meanwhile Ann finished diapering Peggy and Peggy jumped down from the changing table and dressed herself into the home wear quickly. They headed towards the kitchen. Peggy looked around and found out Amy wasn’t in the kitchen; she probably was in the living room and watching TV.

“Hey, Amy; come and help us; you want to become a big girl.” Peggy tried to tease Amy.
“Oh, no,” Amy protested but she came to the kitchen and looked at Peggy.
“What should I do?”
“Fetch the plates and spoons and lay the table; you could handle it easily,” Peggy explained to Amy what to do and she headed towards the fridge and pantry to get bread, butter and jam.
“Okay, Peggy, I’ll be the big girl,” Amy took the plates and spoons indeed and put them onto the table even if Peggy had to show her how to do it. She apparently considered it another game.

Ann watched the scene and realized she wouldn’t have any extra workload with Peggy except diaper changes. Peggy even was able to help her and she surprisingly was able to convince Amy to help, too.

Amy was able to eat on her own and she didn't even consider asking to be fed; she was somehow proud of herself. After breakfast Peggy carried her plate and cup to the sink and Amy did the same. Ann again was surprised. The toddler sized Peggy seemed to be a better teacher than the adult mommy.

When Ann started doing dishes, Peggy took Amy at hand and led her to the living room.
“Amy, what would you say if you tried to learn more than the alphabet and numbers? You are a smart girl though. This could be a game if you like to call it that.”
“Why not?” Amy shrugged. She really was smart, curious and eager to do something new.

“Wait here,” Peggy went to the bedroom and fetched a children's book. There were pictures, single words and simple sentences in the book and Amy could learn reading in that way.

“Look, Amy,” Peggy opened the book and showed a picture of a dog; the word DOG was written below the picture. “Tell me the letters; you know the alphabet though.”
“D - O - G,” Amy read the single letters.
“Look at the picture; what is it?”
“A dog.”
“Right; try to read the letters together and not separately.”
“D - O - G, DOG,” Peggy realized that she had to explain to Amy about pronunciation when the letter names didn’t match their sounds in the words.

“Wait, I have to poop,” Amy interrupted the learning, focused and pushed. The back of her diaper expanded and the smell spread in the room.
“Hey, Amy, you know when you have to poop, Why don’t you ask mom to put you on the potty?”
“Why? You pooped in your diaper yesterday on our way to the store though. Why didn’t you ask mom?” Amy replied instantly and Peggy realized she was right. Peggy also realized her diaper was wet and she didn’t remember to have peed. She had to have peed while teaching Amy.
“Okay, Amy; anyway you should ask mom to change you; a poopy diaper is unpleasant though.”
“No; yesterday we also were changed when we came back from the shop. Let’s finish first. Mom will change our diapers then.”

Peggy shrugged and they returned to learning. The break and talking helped Amy to focus again. Peggy was able to teach Amy the first lesson of reading until mom appeared and brought some snacks and juice.

“Hey, girls, you probably need clean diapers; I can feel the familiar smell,” she teased Amy and Peggy.
“Yeah, mommy,” Amy stood up and headed towards the bathroom. Peggy also stood up and felt the pressure in her guts as well. Two steps later her diaper was filled by mushy poop.

“Princess, what were you doing?” Ann asked Amy during the diaper change. Of course she knew it but she was curious about Amy’s opinion.
“Mommy, it’s an exciting game; Peggy showed me pictures and letters.”
“Would you like to play more?”
“Yeah, hurry up, mommy.”

As soon as Ann finished diapering Amy, the little girl jumped off the changing table and ran to the living room. Peggy crawled onto the changing table, pulled down her tights and spread her legs.
“Peggy, you seem to be a good teacher. Amy likes learning.”
“I think so, Ann. She might be able to start homeschooling.”
“I’m afraid it’s too early; they would accept her if she turns 4.”
“We can do it anyway and she will advance quicker when she actually starts.”
“Peggy, do you really want to do it?”
“Yeah, and I can do it even in my toddler body; it would be fun when the teacher is as old as the student and both wear diapers.”

Ann finished cleaning and diapering Peggy and Peggy returned to the living room. Amy was waiting for her already. When they ate the snack and drank the juice, Peggy tried to teach Amy a short children’s poem. Amy managed it but she was tired and wanted to play with dolls instead.

Peggy smiled ony; Amy’s first attempt to learn was successful. Now she was getting curious about her own future and decided to ask the pendant as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Part 11:

After lunch Ann put Amy to her bed for the afternoon nap. Peggy collected the plates and silverware to the sink and walked over to the living room. While waiting for Ann she considered her options even if she didn’t know the answer of the pendant.

She tried to summarize all possibilities. The simplest option was changing back into her original body and continuing her teenager life as if nothing happened. However Peggy didn’t know if the pendant would provide that option and she even wasn’t sure if she wanted it. The toddler life was nice and pleasant and she could repeat her childhood with all her knowledge.

If she stayed in the toddler body, there were more options as well. Playing the role of Emma’s child was the simplest but it could be only a short term solution. Of course Emma couldn’t be her mother. The next option was her own mother if she accepted the age-regressed daughter. However the documents didn’t match her actual age and a legal solution had to be found. No one would believe in the magic age change unless she could provide indisputable evidence. The best choice would be a DNA test using her DNA from her adult age. Hairs on her comb would be the right reference probably.

The next option was Ann; maybe she would be willing to adopt the toddler sized babysitter as Amy’s adoptive sister. After all, they were talking about it earlier in the morning and Ann didn’t mind it.

The last option sounded crazy. What if the pendant was able to change Peggy’s past and make her Amy’s actual sister. That option was quite interesting but it was dangerous; Peggy’s mind could be regressed and all her knowledge could be gone. Even if not, she would become an actual toddler and had to attend all schools again. Moreover, what would happen to Peggy’s family? Would they forget about her existence?

“Hey, Peggy, what are you thinking about?” Ann interrupted her thread of thoughts.
“I was thinking of all my options,” Peggy replied instantly.
“Well, let’s ask the pendant then,” Ann got the pendant and put it onto the table.

“Dear pendant, could I return back to my adult body?”
One green flash.
“Can I become Amy’s sister?”
One green flash.
“Will my family forget about me then?”
One green flash.

Now Peggy was taken aback; the pendant didn’t help her with her decisions; all options were open for her. She liked the toddler life but she didn’t want to lose her actual family.

All of sudden, an idea hit Ann:
“Dear pendant, can Peggy become an actual toddler in a legal way and keep her family?”
One green flash.

“Yeah, that’s the solution, Peggy. You can keep your regressed body, keep your family and your knowledge.”
“Yeah but my parents should know about it in advance. I call mom.”
“Do it and you also should call Emma if we want to go to the playground later. She should play your mother today.”
“I’d prefer not to play that spectacle if we have the important decision ahead. However Emma and Melody can take Amy and me to the shopping centre or to the amusement park.”

Peggy dialed her mom:
“Hi, mom. I have a surprise for you:”
“A surprise? I’m not used to surprises from you.”
“I know; and it is a big surprise.”
“Go ahead, I’m all ears.”
“Mom, you won’t believe that but I exchanged my body with the small Amy I’m babysitting.”
“W … what? You are a toddler?”
“Exactly, and that isn’t all. She changed back and I stayed in the toddler-sized body.”
“Why?”
“Mommy, I … I … like it.”
“Really?” Peggy heard her mother’s laugh “It’s fun. What do you want?”
“Could you come to Ann … Mrs. Carson and talk about what happened?”
“Okay, I’ll come tomorrow along with dad.”

Peggy hung up the phone and called Emma:
“Hi, Emma.”
“Hi, Peggy. Would you like to go out today? Should I be your mom?”
“Nope, Emma. We have other ideas but we should go to the amusement park together with Amy.”
“Okay, I tell Mel and we arrive at about 2PM like yesterday.”
While Peggy was calling, Ann made coffee.

As they finished coffee, Peggy asked Ann:
“Ann, could you change my diaper? I’m all wet.”
“Okay,” Ann took the cups and left for the kitchen. Peggy went to the bedroom to get a clean diaper and waited for Ann in the bathroom. She already pulled down her pants and spread her legs.

“Peggy, you apparently like diapers; how is it possible? You were potty trained long ago and now you want to give up.” Ann smiled at Peggy while undoing the wet diaper.
“Ann, I was a late runner and I was almost 5 when mommy finally managed to potty train me. The diapers were comfortable. I think Amy also likes that comfort.”
“What do you think your mom would say about your diapers?”
“No idea but she is a tolerant person.”
“What about your siblings?”
“I have a younger sister and I think she would be enthusiastic. She smiles at every small child she meets and she also likes to babysit.”

At that moment Amy entered the bathroom and held a clean diaper in her hand. Ann finished changing Peggy and Peggy jumped off the changing table with pants in her hand.
“Hey, Peggy, don’t hurry up. I think you could put on your pants before jumping. Maybe I should dress and undress you.”
“Yeah, mom,” Peggy grinned and teased Ann and pulled up her pants quickly.
“She is my mom,” Amy protested.
“Maybe my mom as well,” Peggy added “do you want me to be your sister?”
“Yeah, a diaper sister?”
“A real sister.”
“Wow,” Amy hugged Peggy, “I’d like to have a sister. Mommy, can she be my sister?”
“We’ll ask the pendant and her mom. Peggy also has a mom though.”
“Couldn’t we have two moms?”
“That’s crazy, Amy. However, we can stay diaper friends and maybe I can live here anyway.”

“Amy, up on the changing table before you leak,” Ann interrupted the discussion.
“Okay mom,” Amy sighed and crawled onto the table. Ann unzipped her overalls, undressed her and changed the soaked diaper. Meanwhile Peggy brought clothes for Amy.

The bell rang and Peggy hurried up to the door:
“Hey, Peggy; toddlers aren’t supposed to answer the door! Are you sure it is Emma and Melody? If somebody else saw you  open the door, I’d have problems.” Ann stopped Peggy and Peggy realized she was right. As a toddler sized girl she had to behave like that.

Ann opened the door and welcomed Emma and Melody:
“Peggy, what idea do you have? Don’t you want me to play your mother role anymore?” Emma was confused.
“Emma, I asked the pendant and I can stay in the toddler’s body. The former idea could be used temporarily for a few days. We need a permanent solution.”
“Oh, I see.”
“My mom will arrive tomorrow and we will discuss the options. The pendant can provide altered records and I could be the three years old toddler. If my mom accepts me like that, I’ll return to her. I also can be adopted by Ann legally.”
“Of course; that’s a better solution. In either way we can meet as often as we want to. As for today, we can spend another nice afternoon. Let’s go.”

• Like 1

Let's wait for the gem :) and Peggy's own decision.

Part 12:

“Okay, I’ll find some clothing for Amy and myself,” Peggy headed to the bedroom and Ann followed her.
“Hey, wait a little. I think you could look like twin sisters.” Ann teased Peggy.
“Really? Does Amy have two identical pieces of clothing? It’s unusual though.”
“It’s different for toddlers; they often need a change of clothes. Let’s find two pairs of tights first.”

Peggy found two identical pairs of dark red tights but she didn’t find two identical dresses; however she found two dresses with the same pattern but different colors.
“I think these tights and dresses will do,” Peggy turned to Ann and Ann nodded.
“I take the blue dress and Amy can wear the lilac one, is it OK?”
“Okay,” Ann took a pair of tights and the lilac dress and called Amy to dress her.
Peggy dressed herself quickly and returned to Melody and Emma.

Ann brought a bag with spare diapers, cleaning necessities, two bottles and some snacks:
“Enjoy the afternoon and I can relax meanwhile. Peggy, don’t forget to stay a nice toddler and obey your babysitters.”
“Okay, Ann,” Peggy laughed and almost stuck out her tongue but it wasn’t inappropriate definitely.
“Peggy, are you dry?” Ann asked Peggy one more question before they left.
“Yeah, Ann,” Peggy nodded. Her diaper was clean; Ann had changed her shortly ago.

The girls left and headed towards the amusement park. They had to take a bus there. Peggy realized she didn’t have to buy a ticket and she was amused by it. Amy and Peggy sat down onto a single seat, Melody took the place next to them and the bus drove off.

All of sudden Peggy felt a growing pressure in her bowels; It was the usual reaction to coffee. She fidgeted in her seat and tried to clench the muscles. While she was sitting, she succeeded.
“Peggy, do you have to pee?” Amy noticed the fidgeting and whispered to Peggy.
Peggy shook her head.
“Poop?”
Peggy realized that Amy didn’t reveal everything to her; Amy definitely knew about the urge.
“Hey, Amy, how do you know it? Are you hiding something?”
Amy grinned only. Her bladder was full but she didn’t care about it and didn’t fidget at all. She peed in her diaper.

Melody noticed Peggy’s fidgeting and listened to the whisper but she didn’t show any sign of interest. She was amused by the two toddlers.

At the amusement park the bus stopped and Peggy and Amy stood up. At that moment the pressure in Peggy’s bowels grew and the mushy poop filled the back of her diaper instantly. She pushed involuntarily and peed as well.

Peggy instinctively hurried up; she didn’t want all passengers to notice the smell. Melody and Emma followed her along with Amy and they stopped at the park entrance. Emmy bought tickets for Melody and herself; Amy and Peggy had the entry free and Peggy again was amused by it.

Melody stopped at the restrooms and turned to the little girls: “Let’s check your diapers.” She reached down and checked Amy first:
“That’s OK for now; I’ll check you later.”
“Not necessary, Mel; I’ll tell you.” Amy smiled at Melody.

“Let’s change you, Peggy,” The reek emanating from Peggy made the check superfluous. The small group entered the family restroom and Peggy jumped onto the changing table. She pulled down her tights and spread her legs.

Melody untaped the diaper and stared at the mess; Peggy’s diaper area was smeared from stem to stern.
“Hey, Peggy; you really are a little girl. What did you eat?”
“Nothing special but I had a coffee.”
“I see. Toddlers usually don’t drink coffee.”
“I know but I like it. It’s worth a poopy diaper though.”
“Of course, if you don’t have to change it.” Melody teased Peggy.
“Why? Poopy diapers belong to little girls even without coffee.”

Melody sighed only and started cleaning Peggy’s crotch; after all Peggy was right. When she finally managed to get Peggy clean and diapered, Peggy pulled her tights back up and jumped down from the changing table: “It’s time to have fun now, isn’t it?”

They left the restrooms and headed towards the facilities. Amy was at an amusement park for the first time and she liked bumper cars and bumper boats. Emma even let her drive the bumper car. They also tried out the labyrinth and Amy was excited by it; she screamed in joy when she finally found the way out.

As they left the labyrinth, Emma led them to a playground. They sat down on a bench and she gave Amy and Peggy bottles of juice. Both girls were thirsty and they drank all the juice in a few seconds.

“Hey, Amy; do you need a change?” Emma turned to Amy. Amy shook her head first but she pressed her legs together and nodded. She had peed and didn’t realize it in the labyrinth. The diaper was soaked and heavy and her bladder was full again.

“Let’s change you quickly,” Emma lay Amy down on the bench, pulled down her tights and untaped the soaked diaper. Amy clenched her muscles and waited patiently until she had a clean diaper on. As soon as Melody dressed her again, she jumped down from the bench and peed in the new clean diaper. Melody didn’t notice it but Peggy did.

Peggy pressed her legs together and found out her diaper was slightly wet. She also had peed earlier during the bump boat ride but she wasn’t aware of it. Now her bladder was almost full, the juice made the urge even stronger. She didn’t hesitate, peed in the diaper and turned to Emma.
“I’m all wet.”
“Okay,” Emma pointed at the bench. Peggy blushed a little but she realized she was a toddler and lay down.
“Three diapers left,” Emma reached into the bag and checked the remaining diapers. Ann packed six diapers and she hoped they would be enough. “I think they will do; we needn’t hurry up home yet.”

When Emma finished changing Peggy, she sat down on the bench while Peggy and Amy headed towards the climbing frames.
“Hey, Peggy; don’t climb too high,” Melody warned Peggy. Amy wasn’t courageous enough to climb higher but Peggy instinctively headed to a high climbing tower.

“Amy, I saw you pee in the diaper after Emma changed you. You are able to control your pee, isn’t you?” Peggy asked Amy when they were out of the hearing distance from Melody and Emma.
“Did you see it indeed?” Amy blushed a little. “Sometimes I know when I have to pee and can wait but I peed earlier and didn’t know about it.
“Why didn’t you tell Emma you had to pee instead of peeing in the diaper?”
Amy shrugged only; she was used to diapers and she even didn’t think of telling Emma.

The last facility was a smaller roller coaster. Amy wanted to try out a roller coaster despite Emma’s warning. However Emma found the smallest one.

Emma was right. Amy spotted the first descent and she screamed in fear and closed her eyes. Peggy took her at hand.
When the carriage climbed back up, Amy opened her eyes and she suddenly liked it, “Weeee …” this time she screamed in joy on the next descent.

As they walked back to the exit, Melody asked Amy: “How was it?”
“Great,” Amy smiled. She wasn’t afraid of the roller coaster but the tracks of the first descent filled her diaper.
“I … I need a clean diaper please. And … don’t tell mom about the roller coaster.”
“We tell your mom you were enthusiastic. Anyway, let’s change you now.”

They returned home with two diapers left. Ann smiled when Melody told her about all the experience.

Part 13:

“Hi, mom,” the toddler sized Peggy ran towards her mom and hugged her.
“It’s you, Peggy?” Peggy’s mother stared in utter surprise at her little girl. Even if she knew what had happened, she wasn’t able to imagine Peggy as a little girl again.
“Of course. I remember you when you were three and now I’m looking at the exact copy … not a copy; it’s you indeed. I’ve brought old photos.”

“Welcome, Mrs. Sanders. Nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Carson.”
“Call me Ann please.”
“Okay, I’m Julia.”

Ann and Julia hugged each other and Ann led them into the living room.
“Let’s have a cup of coffee and talk about our children … mainly about Peggy.”
“Can I have a cup of coffee, too, Ann?” Peggy asked Ann.
“Of course dear,” Ann nodded and left for the kitchen.

“Peggy, you are incredibly cute. However, I don’t have any idea what to do. Nobody would believe what really happened.”
“Maybe the pendant will help us. If it was able to change our bodies, changing records would be an easy task.”

At that moment Amy ran into the room; she was wearing a pink onesie and carrying a clean diaper.

Julia had to laugh when she looked at two toddler girls.
“Hi Amy; you look like Peggy’s twin sister,” she stroked Amy’s hair.
“Diaper sister, miss.”

Julia realized that both girls were diapered and she smiled only; Peggy didn’t want to get potty trained until she was almost five. Now she was wearing diapers again.

Ann entered the room with a tray with three cups of coffee and Amy headed towards her.

“Hey, Amy; let me change you. I can refresh my skills,” Julia turned to Ann when she said the last words.
“Okay, I’ll get the pendant meanwhile.”

Amy led Julia to the bathroom and jumped onto the changing table. Julia smiled at the little girl and commenced the diaper change. As she removed the onesie and changed the soaked diaper, Amy led her to the bedroom and showed her the clothes.

Ten minutes later they returned and Julia sat down to have her coffee. The pendant was sitting on the table already.
“Let’s start the next spiritistic session now,” Peggy grinned.
“Let me show your photos first,” Julia pulled out a photo album and passed it to Ann.
“Wow, the little girl version of Peggy really is the same as in the pictures.” Ann browsed the photos.

“Hey, I’m getting impatient,” Peggy looked at the pendant and sipped her coffee.
“Okay, we can start now but let’s think of the correct questions first. Peggy, you need to know what you want exactly,” Julia interjected.
“Right,” Peggy nodded. “I’d like to stay a little girl but the pendant already has answered that question.”
“What do we want to ask then?”
“We need to change my records because of the police and social services.”
“That’s a good idea. You can turn three again.”
“Yeah but what about my identity? Should I become your three years old daughter, mom?”
“It’s quite possible but I’m a bit old to have that little child. Lisa is 17 already and she would get a toddler sister. Also, what about the old you? You can’t go missing plainly.”
“Let’s say I moved to another country to study.”
“That’s a good start but you need a brand new identity in that case.”
“That sounds great; it would be the best solution if the pendant is able to arrange it.” Peggy nodded and turned to the pendant.

“Dear pendant, can you provide me with a new identity?”
One green flash.
“Well, the first problem has been solved. Mom, you can adopt me then.” Peggy turned to Julia.
“Hey, Peggy; I want a sister,” Amy interjected.
“If my mom agrees to it,” Peggy shrugged.

“After all, it isn’t that a bad idea. Ann has got everything necessary and I can contribute to Peggy’s food, clothes and diapers. I also can take her home on weekends,” Julia nodded.
“I want to go with her,” Amy reacted instantly.
“If your mom allows it, you can go.”
“Of course, you can go,” Ann smiled.
“Well,I’ll become your sister then,” Peggy turned to Amy.
Amy kissed and hugged Peggy and Peggy turned to the pendant.

“Dear pendant, I’d like to be adopted by Ann,” Peggy made the final decision.
The gem turned red and Ann’s phone rang.

“Ann Carson speaking.”
“My name is Paul Harlow and I work for the Johnson Lawyers. Can I meet you tomorrow?”
“Yeah, Mr. Harlow. Can I ask you what is going on?”
“You might need help with the adoption of little Patsy.”

Ann almost dropped the phone. Johnson Lawyers was the most famous and expensive lawyer’s office. The best lawyers worked there and they were able to win every case they got.

“Mr. Harlow, I’m not sure …”
“Don’t worry about money. Our services will be paid by a donor.”
“Okay then. Can we meet tomorrow?”
“Of course, as you wish, madam.”

Ann hanged up the phone and she wasn’t able to believe what she had heard. Was the gem that powerful?

“An attorney just called me and he is ready to arrange Peggy’s adoption,” she explained to Julia and Peggy, “Peggy gets a new identity and a new name Patsy.”
“Patsy? That’s the name we talked about lately,” Peggy was taken aback. “The pendant listened to our talk.”

Ann and Julia laughed. 

“What would you say to a two-family dinner? We can celebrate the beginning of a new period in our life,” Ann turned to Julia. “My husband Adam arrives in about an hour. Call your Lisa and your husband.”
“Well, it’s a great idea,” Julia replied and got her phone.

“Do you need help?” Julie asked Ann after she had called her husband Willy.
“Not necessary; stay with the girls if you want to.”

“Mom, I can help you lay the table,” Peggy turned to Julia, “and Amy also could help us; she wanted to be a big girl though.”
“Okay, show me the plates and silverware.”

Peggy headed towards the cupboard when she felt pressure in her guts. The coffee put her bowels in movement as usual.
“Wait a bit,” she stopped and pushed.Her diaper got filled by the mushy poop.
“Hey, Peggy; you are a real toddler though,” Julia laughed, “I’ll change you.”
“It’s okay, mom. You can do it when we finish.”

Peggy showed everything to Julia and they managed to prepare the table quickly. After that Peggy headed towards the bedroom and she brought a clean diaper:

“Mom, can you change me please?”
“Of course,” Julia smiled at her toddler sized daughter and led her to the bathroom.

“Peggy, would you like to return to childhood indeed?” Julia turned to her while cleaning the mess in her diaper.
“Kind of, mom. If the pendant changed our bodies, I realized I liked the toddler life even ifI still want to keep my knowledge. Amy tried out the big girl life and she wanted to change back a few days later. However, I’d like to stay like this.”
“Okay, we can talk about it later. Anyway, Ann would be responsible for you when you get adopted. Tell her it.”

Meanwhile Julia finished the change, Peggy jumped down from the changing table and they returned to the living room. At that moment the bell rang. Willy and Lily arrived. As soon as Lily spotted her toddler sized sister, she hugged her and took her in her arms.

The dinner was a great conclusion of a challenging day; both families made friends and Peggy was looking forward to her new life. 

• Like 3

Part 14:

“Morning, Amy,” Amy heard Peggy’s/Patsy’s cheerful voice and she opened her eyes.
“Morning sis,” she replied to Peggy/Patsy.

Sun peeked into the bedroom. Its equipment changed to match the needs of two toddlers. There were two beds on the opposite walls and a working table with a computer was added. The cabinet was full of clothes and diapers; Ann and Julia bought all the clothing in pairs and the girls looked like twin sisters.

------------------

The adoption of Peggy took place shortly after the phone call. Paul Harlow appeared the next day and he brought all necessary documents. According to those documents Peggy had a new name Patsy and she allegedly was found in front of a church as a newborn. She spent three years at the local orphanage and her mother never was found.

A social service officer came two days later to check Ann’s apartment. Of course everything was okay and Patsy was careful not to speak like an adult.

Thanks to the attorney Harlow the court hearing was quick and Ann became Peggy’s/Patsy’s adoptive mother. Their first task was getting used to the new name. Surprisingly, Amy was the first one who learned it and she forgot the name Peggy in a few days.

Ann and Julia rebuilt Amy’s former bedroom and bought a home schooling set for the first two years. Peggy started teaching Amy and Amy was advancing quickly even if she needed many breaks to play.

Both families made a close friendship, they visited each other often and Amy with Patsy spent almost every weekend at Sanders’. Emma and Melody didn’t forget their former schoolmate and they babysat both girls as well.

Despite her advance in learning Amy still was in diapers and she even didn’t ask for the potty to poop. She felt the urge and she sometimes was able to clench the muscles but she didn’t reveal it and peed in her diaper.As for pooping, she was able to hold it but she didn’t want to get rid of the comfort. Peggy knew about her condition and she used her diaper in the same way even if she felt the urge, too.

-----------------------------------

“Hey, who peed more in the night?” Amy asked Patsy. It was the regular morning ritual when they checked each other. Both girls wet in the night without realizing it and they used to tease each other almost every morning.

Amy reached to Patsy’s crotch and felt the heavy and soaked diaper through the yellow onesie. Her own diaper was full already and her bladder was full too.
“I have to admit you won this morning,” Patsy grinned when she reached Amy's crotch.
“Okay, let’s find mom now. Who gets changed first?”
“I think you should be the first one,” Patsy replied.
“No,” Amy shook her head; she liked the feeling of the wet diaper. Now she was about to wait and hold her pee until she would get the clean diaper.
“Well, let’s play rock paper scissors then.”
“What is it?”

Patsy explained the game to Amy and they started. However the game was tied for three rounds.
“Hey, is it possible?” Patsy shook her head. “Are we twin sisters indeed?”
Amy shrugged but the pressure in her bladder made her muscles fail and the diaper wasn’t able to absorb her pee anymore. A wet patch appeared on her crotch and spread down her legs.
“Sis, you won,” Patsy almost laughed when she noticed the wet patch.
“Don’t tell mom what we did please,” Amy made puppy eyes at Patsy.
“Of course I don’t tell her anything but hurry up. You shouldn’t wet the carpet.”

The girls weren’t aware of Ann; she was listening behind the doors. Ann didn’t want to listen but she heard the voices while she was walking to the kitchen and stopped. She had to cover her mouth not to laugh aloud. The sisters were incredibly cute and she didn’t want to scold them at all.
‘They are real toddlers and they probably stay like that long. I wouldn’t wonder if they stayed in diapers forever,’ she told herself and sneaked away.

“Mommy, I’m all wet,” Amy announced and she was passing a clean diaper to Ann.
“You definitely are, princess. Let’s change you now.” Ann unzipped Amy’s onesie and removed it before Amy crawled onto the changing table. She resisted the temptation to ask Amy what happened.

Patsy was waiting patiently and her bladder also was full. She could pee in her diaper without a leak but she decided to wait. When Ann finished dressing Amy, Patsy jumped onto the changing table and spread her legs. Ann unzipped the onesie and changed Patsy’s diaper. As soon as she finished, Patsy jumped off the changing table and hurried up to get her clothes. Of course, she picked identical clothes with Amy. Before walking to the kitchen she stopped, grinned and relaxed her muscles to pee. This morning she got her small victory when she controlled her pee and waited for a clean diaper. The controlled wetting her diaper was somehow exciting and Patsy knew it since she watched Amy on the playground.

In the kitchen Amy was already sitting at the table and eating. She was quite able to eat on her own and she even helped with the dishes. Patsy sat down and ate her own portion and drank the warm tea.

While eating Patsy waited until Ann looked away and she pointed to her diaper then to notify Amy about the wet garment. Amy stuck her tongue at her. Ann turned back and noticed it but she again didn’t react immediately.

“Hey girls; did you ever think of potty training?” She asked them when they finished breakfast and helped with the dishes.
“Why?” Amy asked her innocently. Patsy kept silent.
“Would you like to stay in diapers forever? Isn’t it unpleasant?”
“No, mommy; it isn’t,” Amy smiled at Ann happily.
“Okay then, let’s wait,” Ann shrugged. However, the smile on Amy’s face let her know that the waiting would last long.

Patsy recalled her babysitting; she had asked Amy the same question and got the same answer. Even worse; she liked the diapers too. All of sudden a crazy idea hit her; could they stay little girls forever? She decided to ask the pendant.

After breakfast the girls moved to the bedroom to do some home schooling. Patsy got the books and Amy started her lessons. She was able to advance quickly despite the fact that the lessons could last less than half an hour. During the three months she was able to finish the first grade and now she was starting the second one.

“Wait, sis, I will go poopie,” Amy interrupted the math lesson.
“Okay, I will do it too,” Patsy answered. She felt the growing pressure after breakfast and pushed.

When Ann brought them juice and snacks, she noticed the smell of poop.
“Hey girls, which one?”
“It’s me,” both girls answered unisono.
“Well, a diaper break is necessary and don’t talk back.”

As soon as the diaper change was over, Amy and Patsy returned to the lessons. They ate the snack and drank the juice first.
“Amy, what would you say if we stayed that little? We can ask the pendant.” Patsy decided to ask Amy first.
“Wow,” Amy hugged her sister, “that’s great.”
“Okay, I’ll ask the pendant but we also have to ask mom and Julia.”
“I think mom will agree,” Amy shrugged.
“Well, let’s continue our lessons now; be patient.”

Unfortunately, Amy was distracted and they had to end the lessons. Patsy really was curious about the adults’ reaction.

• Like 2

Part 15:

Patsy couldn’t wait until Ann put Amy to the afternoon nap and she could talk with Ann. Ann brought two cups of coffee as usual and Patsy started the conversation:

“Mommy, I have a crazy idea.”
“I’m all ears, princess,” Ann couldn’t resist the temptation to call Patsy a princess; after all she deserved to be called like her sister.
“What if we stayed little girls forever? I like it very much and the pendant will be able to arrange it.”
“Patsy, I’m not sure if this is a good idea. What happens then? You will stay little and I will get old along with your mother. Who takes care of two little girls when their parents die?”

Patsy nodded and sipped her coffee; after all Ann was right. However she still didn’t want to give up. The main point was the diaper comfort.

“Okay but … could we grow up and stay in diapers?”

Ann had to control herself not to laugh. She knew about their small diaper games and she suspected them to be able to potty train already. Up to now they know about diaper comfort. Ann remembered her own childhood when the disposables didn’t exist. Cloth diapers weren’t that comfortable and the children had more motivation to get potty trained. However she didn’t want to tell Patsy about it. Maybe a lesson would be useful for them.

“Are you sure, princess? The big girls don’t wear diapers and you told it to Amy several times. Did you change your opinion?” Ann nabbed Patsy.
“I … I …” all of sudden Patsy didn’t know what to answer.
“Okay, I don’t mind it Patsy,” Ann needed some time to prepare everything. “Would you like to call Melody; she could take both of you to the playground.”
“Of course, mommy. I do it.”

Patsy pooped in her diaper shortly after she drank the coffee and Ann took her to the bathroom. While cleaning Patsy’s messy behind Ann kept thinking of the idea. Patsy again relaxed totally and enjoyed the cleaning.

Melody and Emma arrived and they took both girls to the playground as usual. Ann waited until they left and she dialed Julia:

“Hi, Julia; Patsy had a crazy idea today. She would like to stay a toddler forever.”
“To be honest, I’m not surprised by it. She was a late runner and she liked the toddler life until she had to go to school.”
“I see; it probably is the reason for her decision to study social sciences. She still is a little girl inside. However, the idea isn’t that great.”
“Of course not; we should wake them up from their daydreaming. They definitely need to grow up.”
“I think so. Maybe the pendant helps us; it has fulfilled their wishes and I can ask it for another favor. We need to show them that the toddler's life isn’t as comfortable and easy as they think.”
“Tell me the details please.”

Ann explained her idea to Julia and Julia laughed only, “It would be a good lesson though.”

As soon as Ann hanged up the phone, she took the pendant from the cabinet and asked him:
“Dear pendant can you …” she explained her idea.
One green flash.
“Thank you, dear pendant; I have to hurry up,” she put the pendant back into the cabinet but she locked it into a box. Afterwards she hurried up to purchase everything she needed for the upcoming lessons.

She hardly was able to unpack when Melody and Emma came back with both little girls.
“Mommy, mommy; do you know the latest news?” Amy hurried up to Ann.
“Nope princess. What happened?”
“Susie doesn’t wear diapers anymore,” Amy’s voice sounded disappointed. “She isn’t our diaper mate now.”
“It is obvious, princess. Susie has just made the first step to becoming a real big girl.”
“No, it isn’t fair. I will stay the little girl.”
“Okay then. Susie grows up and she becomes an adult and you will lose her as a playmate; the same for Charlie.”
“We will find new diaper mates then.” Amy was smarter than Ann thought.

Patsy listened to the conversation and she had to agree with Ann; however she still wanted to stay in diapers a bit longer.

“Hey girls; do you need a change just now?” Ann turned to Amy and Patsy.
Amy forgot about her diaper and now she reached down: “I need a clean diaper, wait mom,” she ran away but she didn’t come back:
“Mommy?” Her voice sounded from the bedroom and Ann walked over there slowly. She noticed Amy standing in front of the cabinet:
“Mommy, what is this?” She was holding a cloth diaper in her hand.
“A diaper, princess. It was used long ago when I was a little girl.”
“Oh no; it is too thick, mommy. Where are our old diapers?”
“I put them away. Get used to these ones,” Ann was amused by Amy’s confusion.
“What happened, mommy?”
“Nothing special but you should try out something else. When I was a little girl, I had to wear these diapers.”

Amy sighed and took one of the cloth diapers.
“You might need two diapers and don’t forget the rubber pants,” Ann reminded her of another necessary item..

Amy was taken aback by the sudden change but she didn’t have any other option but to take the diapers and rubber pants. She walked over to the bathroom slowly and she wasn’t able to imagine how those diapers would feel.

Patsy spotted Amy and she was surprised by the change; anyway she recalled the last conversation. What did Ann intend to do?

Amy jumped onto the changing table and Ann pulled down her pants and untaped the wet diaper. However Amy got surprised when Ann put the cloth diapers onto her crotch and buttoned the rubber pants. The cloth diapers were much thicker and Amy couldn’t close her legs properly.

“Mommy, it is too thick.”
“Princess, the cloth diapers really are thicker than the disposable ones. I’ve told you; get used to them,” Ann pulled up Amy’s pants.
Amy crawled from the changing table but she had to waddle; her legs were kept apart.

“Patsy, let me check your diaper,” Ann turned to Patsy. It was unusual but Patsy walked over to Ann. Her diaper was wet even if not soaked yet but Ann pointed to the bathroom:

“Lie down and wait for me,” she walked away and returned with two cloth diapers and rubber pants.
“Patsy; you wanted to be a toddler and you will experience the negative aspects as well,” Ann cleaned Patsy’s crotch and put the diapers between her legs. The rubber pants kept the diapers in place and they were equipped with small buttons. The buttons required force to be opened and children’s fingers weren’t that strong. Ann picked up that brand of rubber pants intentionally.

Patsy left the bathroom and she was waddling as well. Melody and Emma were surprised by the cloth diapers; they also didn’t know about cloth diapers; however they didn’t ask Ann directly and hurried up to leave.

“Hey girls, time for your dinner,” Ann called Amy and Patsy to the kitchen. The girls were hungry and thirsty and ate their portions quickly. When they drank the juice, they carried their plates and glasses to the sink and went over to the living room.

Ann was watching the two puffy behinds waddling away and grinned; her plan started working.

While the girls were distracted by the children show, Ann sneaked behind them, took the pendant and left for her bedroom. Ten minutes later she came back to the kitchen but she didn’t have the pendant with her anymore.

• Like 3

Part 16:

Amy and Patsy were sitting in the living room. The thick padding made them feel like they were sitting on a cushion; however two diapers and rubber pants kept their legs apart and that position wasn’t comfortable.

“Sis, I don’t like these diapers. They are thick and I can’t walk properly,” Amy sighed and wiggled on the couch in an effort to find a comfortable position.
“Amy, mom told me she had to wear these diapers when she was a little girl,” Patsy turned to Amy.
“Really? How could she walk? The package between my legs made me waddle.”
“No idea; I also had to waddle.”

At that moment Patsy’s bladder got full and sent a signal to her brain. However the pendant changed its route and Patsy didn’t feel any urge. Instead the signal was led to the bladder muscles and made them relax. The long stream of urine soaked into the diaper and spread across its front. Unlike the disposable diapers, the surface got wet and warm.

Patsy suddenly felt the diaper getting warm and wet but she didn’t feel any urge and any response from the muscles. She got confused:

“Amy, I’ve just peed and didn’t feel it. What happened?”
“I don’t know,” Amy shook her head; she also was surprised. However she had the same experience minutes later.
“Sis, I also peed myself and the diaper is wet. It isn’t like the diapers we wore before.” seconds later she pushed and the mushy poop filled the back of her diaper. Amy also didn’t feel any urge.
“Amy, you pushed and pooped; didn’t you feel anything?” Patsy was taken aback.
“Nope. I didn’t feel it,” Amy was shocked. She knew about the urge before and she even was able to hold her pee or poop but now she went into her diaper without even realizing it.
“Hey, mom sneaked into the room while we were watching; what did she want?” Patsy noticed Ann before and she recalled it now.
Amy shrugged only and Patsy also didn’t pay attention to Ann while watching the show.

“Hey girls; it’s bath time now,” Ann entered the living room, switched off the TV and pointed to the door. Both girls sighed but they didn’t protest.

The soiled diaper kept rubbing their crotches at every step and Amy was waddling even wider to prevent the rubbing; it was quite unpleasant. She crawled onto the changing table and spread her legs. Ann pulled down Amy’s pants and opened the rubber pants. The soaked and soiled garment fell down between Amy’s legs and Amy felt a big relief.

As soon as Amy was cleaned and she jumped down and Ann helped her into the tub, Patsy crawled onto the changing table and waited. She also spread her legs but the wet cotton fabric stuck  to her skin. As Ann opened the rubber pants and pulled the wet diaper from beneath her behind, Patsy felt relief and hurried up to the bathtub.

The bath really was pleasant but the diapering was not. Amy was the first one and she stared at the three thick diapers in Ann’s hand.
“Mommy, is it necessary?”
“Of course princess. Otherwise you would leak in the night,” Ann pulled the diapers between Amy’s legs and closed the rubber pants. The diapers pressed against Amy’s crotch and made her spread her legs even more. Amy almost fell down when she jumped from the changing table and she had to waddle with her legs wide spread.

“Mommy, what happened?” Patsy was curious and she asked Ann during her own diapering. She also was surprised by the thick package between her legs.
“Patsy, you would like to stay in diapers forever. Now I’m about to fulfill your wish but you have to experience all aspects of wearing diapers. The disposable ones were very comfortable and you almost weren’t aware of having them on. Now you will be aware of being diapered and so will all around you. If you want to be in diapers, you have to be ready for this challenge.”

Patsy was taken aback first and she guessed something was wrong. On the other hand she still was ready.
“Amy, what about you?”
“I’m ready, too, sis,” Amy collected her courage.

“Well, let’s make a deal. One month in these diapers but the time will be doubled by every complaint or every form of protest. You won’t be able to control your pee or poop until the end of the challenge. After that you can decide if you want to stay in diapers or if you want to potty train.” Ann finished the diapering and dressed Patsy into the onesie.

Patsy crawled down from the changing table and she  waddled to the bedroom along with Amy. They lay down on their respective beds and tried to find a comfortable position; the best position was on their bellies. Ann switched off the light and left:

“Good night princesses.”

-------------------------------------------

Amy was tired and her eyes closed despite the unusual position. However she woke up deep in the night when she felt the cold and clammy fabric on her crotch. She had peed about an hour ago and the pee cooled down. When she peed in her sleep while wearing the disposables, she didn’t feel anything.

The room was lit by the moonlight and a small night lamp. Amy could see Patsy sleeping in her bed.

“Hey, Patsy,” she whispered; she didn’t want Ann to hear them and she didn’t know if Ann was asleep.
Patsy was asleep and didn’t answer. Amy slowly crawled down from the bed and sneaked towards Patsy’s bed. The diapers kept rubbing against her crotch and she felt every step.

“Hey, Patsy,” Amy shook Patsy.
“Hey, what’s going on?” Patsy opened her eyes.
“My diaper is cold and clammy and I woke up.”
“Wait, mine is warm.” Patsy peed minutes before she was awakened by Amy. However, the diaper was clammy, too.

“Should we ask mom to be changed?”
“I don’t know but let’s try it.”

Ann was asleep and her reaction was an unpleasant surprise.
“The diapers can hold much more pee,” she announced when she checked both girls’ diapers. “return to the bed and sleep. I will change you in the morning.”
“Mommy, it’s cold and clammy.” Amy protested.
“Amy, remember what I said. One more word and you stay two months in these diapers.”

Patsy kept silent; she was more careful and remembered Ann’s words exactly. However her diaper cooled down as well. The upcoming month didn’t seem that comfortable anymore.

While they were walking back, Amy felt her diaper getting warm; she was peeing again. The fabric on her crotch got warm but the diaper itself swelled when her urine soaked into the deeper layer.

“Amy, do you still want to stay in diapers,” Patsy whispered to her when they came back to the bedroom. She still wanted it but she didn’t want to hurt her sister.
“Yeah, Patsy; we have to win the challenge and convince mom.”

“Okay, let’s sleep now,” Patsy yawned, lay down on her belly again and her eyes closed. Maybe she wouldn’t have awoken if Amy didn’t shake her. The wet diaper didn’t wake her before.

Amy also closed her eyes and fell asleep. Both girls weren’t aware of the urine irritating their skin. The wet diapers stuck to their crotches and a diaper rash was developing already.

• Like 2

Part 17:

Amy opened her eyes and stretched her limbs. Sun was peeking into the bedroom and Patsy still was asleep in the second bed.

The package between her legs was heavy, cold and clammy. It was quite a different feeling and Amy wanted to be changed immediately. She crawled slowly from her bed and stepped forward. The rubber pants kept pressing the wet fabric to her crotch and she felt a slight itching, the first sign of a diaper rash. However the rash wasn’t painful yet and Amy ignored the itching.

“Mommy, can you change me please?” Amy found Ann in the kitchen.
“Of course, princess. Where is Patsy?”
“She is asleep.”
“Okay, I’ll change you and wake her then. Wait for me,” Ann headed towards the bedroom to get clean diapers.”

Amy realized she didn’t bring clean diapers. Why did she forget? She hurried up to the bathroom, crawled onto the changing table and waited.

Ann removed her onesie and opened the rubber pants. The smell was stronger and the package was soaked with urine. Ann pulled the wet diaper from beneath Amy and put them into a pail. It was new for Amy; the diapers were not thrown away anymore.

“Amy, you have got a rash,” Ann cleaned Amy’s diaper area, grabbed the baby powder and powdered Amy’s crotch before putting two clean diapers on her.
“What is it, mommy? I feel some itching.”
“That’s it, princess but it could even hurt. I applied the powder to avoid it.”

Amy shrugged only and crawled down from the changing table. Ann led her to the bedroom to dress her and wake Patsy.

“Hey princess, time to get up,” Ann stroked Patsy’s head gently. She felt the urine smell; Patsy had peed a lot more than Amy.

Patsy opened her eyes slowly and smiled at Ann: “Good morning mommy.”

As Patsy got up, the package between her legs was heavy and clammy and the diapers rubbed against her skin at every step. However the rash wasn’t serious yet and she didn’t feel anything.

Ann changed her quickly and put two clean diapers on her. She didn't even notice the red skin. 

The breakfast passed quickly; both girls were able to eat on their own as well as help with  the dishes. Ann even praised them for their help.

“Hey, girls, it’s time to go to the store. Let’s check your diapers first,” Ann called Amy and Patsy when she finished doing the dishes and got the shopping bag ready.

“I’m wet, mommy,” Amy reacted instantly. She peed during breakfast but she didn’t remember it.
“So am I,” Patsy added. She felt a slight itching on her crotch.

“Well, you are okay now; I’ll change you when we come back,” Ann checked them. Of course she could change the diapers but she decided to wait; it was a part of the lesson though.

Amy and Patsy were walking slowly because of the thick diaper packages. Although the diapers were not very wet, they kept rubbing against the girls' crotches. The powder on Amy’s diaper area got dissolved already.

Before they reached the store, the pressure in Patsy’s bowels started growing. Her guts were full; she didn’t poop last evening. Suddenly she stopped and pushed instinctively. A big load of mushy poop filled the back of her diaper and her bladder added a lot of urine to that load.

She slowed down but every step spread the load in her diaper. She was afraid of the smell but the rubber pants kept it inside better than disposable diapers. Nobody in the shop noticed anything but her waddling.

When they returned home, both diaper packages were full. The poop in Patsy’s package had spread across the whole diaper area and irritated her skin. Amy’s diaper was clammy and there was no powder anymore. Their skin reddened and started itching.

Ann put the groceries into the pantry and fridge and returned to the bedroom to call the girls:
“Up onto the changing table, Patsy,” she felt the smell of poop.
Patsy pulled down her tights and crawled onto the changing table. Ann removed the rubber pants and started cleaning Patsy’s diaper area.
“Patsy, do you have sensitive skin? Your skin is irritated already.”
“I think so; I always had to use body lotion after every shower.”
“Okay, let’s use more baby powder or barrier cream to protect it.” Ann took the barrier cream and put a fair amount of it onto Patsy’s crotch.

As soon as Patsy was diapered, Ann called Amy and changed her diaper. She used the baby powder; Amy’s skin wasn’t that red.

There was some time left until lunch and Amy got another homeschooling lesson. However both girls were distracted by the itching between their legs. The diapers apparently were not very comfortable.

“Amy, these diapers are not pleasant,” Patsy was a bit disappointed; she guessed Ann’s plan.
“Yeah but I still want them. Mom told me already about potty training but this is not comfortable and difficult. Mom won’t win,” Amy answered courageously. She also guessed what Ann wanted.

“Amy, it is not that bad when we are dry. The cloth diapers keep our legs apart but they are soft and pleasant. If we stayed dry longer, it would be better,” an idea hit Patsy, “if we pee, the wet diapers rub against our skin.”
“You’re right,” Amy realized she was able to hold her pee earlier even if she peed in her diaper afterwards. That was an attempt worth and Amy wasn’t aware of the fact that holding her pee was a part of her potty training.

While Patsy was listening to Amy and considering her proposal, she felt her diaper getting warm and wet; she was peeing. The barrier cream worked and the itching didn’t increase; however a part of the cream was washed away by the urine.

“Amy, did you feel when you had to pee?” Patsy realized that something was wrong but she wasn’t sure if she wasn’t distracted only.
“Nope, Patsy, I did not,” Amy shook her head. “What’s going on?”
“I’ve just peed in my diaper and didn’t feel it at all. Amy, it is wrong though. Yesterday I was able to hold my pee. You also held your pee before, didn’t you?”
“I did; maybe I forgot about it now. Let’s focus on the peeing later and we’ll find out what is going on.”

At that moment Ann called the girls to lunch. While eating, Amy forgot about her bladder and she peed herself. All of sudden she felt wetness between her legs and got a bit confused. However, she still wasn’t sure if she got distracted only.

After lunch Ann put both girls to their afternoon nap. Since Patsy’s adoption she became a toddler in all aspects except her knowledge. Ann changed their diapers and used the barrier cream. Amy and Patsy lay down on the beds and their eyes closed almost instantly. They really needed to relax after the challenging morning.

Ann did the dishes, made a cup of coffee for herself and sat down. Her plan was working and she planned another lesson later in the afternoon. She opened a small box. There was a bottle and a sheet of paper with instructions inside; she read the instructions.

• Like 1

Love how you are using the differences in diapers to help move the story along.   Very interesting twist, and plays on the idea that kids will stay in diapers longer since they don't feel t he wet when in disps, whereas with cloth it is more apparent.   Love it.

• Thanks 1

Part 18:

Amy and Patsy were walking towards the playground. Ann was carrying a big bag with spare diapers and bottles of juice.

To her surprise Patsy liked the childish games and she considered it a great relax. On the other hand, Amy liked homeschooling.

“Hey, Amy, Patsy, what are you wearing?” Charlie was surprised when he spotted the thick packages. Unlike Susie, he didn’t advance in potty training and he still liked the diapers.

“Haven’t you seen cloth diapers?” Patsy answered promptly.
“No, I haven’t. Are they better?”

Patsy shrugged only. She was wet already and the clammy diaper rubbed against her crotch and the barrier cream was washed away by her urine already. Of course, she didn’t want to admit the discomfort. 

“Babies, babies,” Susie laughed when she noticed the diapers.
“Susie, stop immediately,” Susie’s mom warned her, “it isn’t appropriate to tease them for their abilities.”
“Why not mom … Babies, babies!”

“Stop; I'll put you in diapers again if you don’t stop. Big girls don’t mock babies for diapers.”
Susie’s mom involuntarily called Amy and Patsy babies.

Amy didn’t react at all; she accepted calling her a baby. Patsy, on the other hand, felt a slight embarrassment and blushed. However, she joined Amy, Susie and Charlie and started playing.

Susie stopped mocking when she didn’t see any response; she didn’t notice Patsy’s blush.

While Amy was playing, her bladder voided itself into her diaper and she didn’t notice anything until Ann leaned down and checked her:
“Amy, you are soaked; let’s change you.”

Amy was taken aback; she peed much earlier than she had expected and she was thirsty.

Ann changed her on the bench and gave her the bottle of juice. Amy drank thirstily.

Patsy also was soaked and didn’t notice it. Just like Amy, she was thirsty. When Ann checked her, she was surprised by the amount of pee; something was wrong but Patsy didn’t want to show the surprise.

The diaper package was clammy and heavy and Ann changed Patsy on the bench and put the wet diapers into a plastic bag.

Amy and Patsy returned to Charlie and Susie but Patsy was getting nervous. Instead of playing she tried to focus on her bladder. She wanted to know if she still could control it.

“Hey, Patsy, what are you doing?” Charlie was curious when he noticed her behavior.
“Wait please, I’m waiting for something.” Patsy smiled at Charlie. Her waiting was over seconds later when she felt her clean diaper getting wet again. However there was no sign of an urge. Patsy sighed and returned to the game. Now she was sure that she didn’t feel any urge. How was it possible? All of sudden the truth hit her hard; the pendant! She had to tell Amy later when they would be alone.

Their game was interrupted by Ann’s hand on her diaper: “Hey, Patsy, you are soaked again and we don’t have any more spare diapers. Let’s go home.”
Amy also was soaked and disappointed; they had to leave for home early.
“Mommy, why didn’t you take more spare diapers with you?”
“How so; I had four diapers and I had to use two for each of you. You peed too much.”

Amy got a bad feeling but she didn’t understand what had happened. She stepped forward and Patsy did the same. The packages between their legs were heavy and cold and still rubbing against their skin. The barrier cream had been washed away long ago.

Patsy focused on her bladder in a desperate effort to avoid another wetting before getting home. Suddenly she felt the diaper getting warm again; however it got overfilled and the urine leaked onto her tights. A large wet patch appeared on her crotch and spread down to her shoes.

Ann noticed what happened and she sped up a little to get home as soon as possible. Both girls followed her even if they had to waddle.

As soon as Ann closed the doors behind them, Amy faced the same fate as Patsy. Some urine dropped onto the floor. Both girls were standing and looking at each other. The surprise was too big.

“Patsy, princess, take off your shoes and tights while I help Amy,” Ann turned to Patsy and started undressing Amy.

Patsy removed her shoes and pulled down the wet tights; she was wearing the rubber pants and soaked diaper. Meanwhile Ann undressed Amy and sent her to the bathroom. Patsy followed them.

In the bathroom Ann unbuttoned the rubber pants of both Amy and Patsy and helped them into the bathtub. 

Amy felt a strong itching and she was glad to be without diapers. Patsy was in the same condition. Ann cleaned the girls and dried them.

“You might need to air your crotches but you need more diapers then,” Ann used the barrier cream and put three diapers and secured them by safety pins instead of using the rubber pants. Amy and Patsy had to waddle even more than before.

“I’ll check you regularly and change you when you pee in the diaper to avoid developing a worse diaper rash,” Ann explained, “you can play until dinner.”

Patsy nodded and took Amy at hand, “let’s go to the bedroom.” Amy nodded and followed her quickly. Ann watched them and grinned. Her plan worked well and she hoped that the girls wouldn’t find out about it. Unfortunately, she was wrong.

“Amy, I’m getting a bad feeling,” Patsy turned to Amy when she closed the door behind them, ”I think that mom used the pendant to make us pee ourselves without control and she forced us to the cloth diapers. She wants us to potty train.”

“She never succeeds, sis. I want to wear diapers,” Amy showed her stubbornness. “These diapers are uncomfortable but we don’t give up, do we?”
“If you want it indeed, I won’t leave you alone. I’m really curious who is more stubborn. However we peed much more this afternoon … oh, I’m peeing again.”

Patsy sighed and sat down to play a little; she didn’t want to think of the diapers for awhile. Amy joined her and they played with dolls until Ann called them.

“Hey girls, let me check your diapers and change you; you really need it.”

Amy realized she was wet too and she had peed earlier without realizing it. Ann undid the diapers and checked her skin:
“Amy, you have got a rash and you’d need to be without the rubber pants,” she cleaned Amy’s crotch, used the barrier cream and diapered her with three diapers again.

Patsy’s skin was red and she also got the same treatment. She almost asked Ann why they had peed that much but she bit her lip.

The dinner was delicious and the girls forgot about the discomfort; however they pooped themselves shortly after they finished eating. Ann put them into the bathtub and diapered for the night. The package between their legs grew up to four diapers without rubber pants. Amy and Patsy hardly were able to walk and Ann had to help them to beds.

“Hey, Amy; mom seems to be stubborn. It would be hard to endure the entire month like this,” Patsy sighed when Ann closed the door.
“Sis, what is going on? Are you about to give up and potty train? Mom is stubborn but I am stubborn too.”
“Amy; I have to admire you. You’re right and we will win!”

Amy didn’t answer; she was asleep already. Patsy also was tired and her eyes closed ten minutes later.

Ann peeked into the bedroom and smiled. The girls were cute in the onesies and thick diaper packages; just like sweet babies. She was curious if they would be more stubborn than herself. The cloth diapers were quite a big challenge and she would change them soon.

• Like 3

Part 19:

Amy experienced an unpleasant surprise when Ann changed her in the middle of the night:
“Mommy, what are you doing?”
“You have to be changed more often; your rash has to be cured.”
Amy’s diaper was wet but not soaked yet.
Ann used a fair amount of powder; hopefully it would be better than the cream. However she put four diapers without rubber pants on Amy’s crotch.

Patsy was asleep and she didn't even wake up while Ann was changing her. Amy’s eyes closed shortly after Ann finished changing diapers and left the bedroom.

Patsy opened her eyes in the morning and wondered why her diaper wasn’t soaked. She sat up and felt the thick package keeping her legs apart. Walking would be almost impossible so she stayed on her bed and turned to Amy:

“Amy, are you awake?”
“Yeah. Patsy, you slept well and didn’t wake up when mom changed you.”
“What?”
“She changed us in the night and I woke up.”
“Why? Did you ask her?”
“She said we needed more diaper changes because of the rash.”
“I think that she wants us to experience discomfort and give up.”
“Really? I won't give up.”

Patsy grinned only; she was curious about the outcome of the small war; it was a war indeed. However Ann had a big advantage; she had the pendant and she could decide upon diapers and clothes. However Patsy didn’t know how Melody and Emma would react.

---------------------------------------------

Several days passed. The rash disappeared when Ann used a fair amount of baby powder and changed the girls after every wetting. However the cloth diapers were quite uncomfortable and the changes also were disturbing. Melody and Emma were busy at school and they couldn’t babysit until the next week. Anyway Julia planned a weekend for Amy and Patsy. Patsy secretly hoped for relief from the uncomfortable cloth diapers.

“Hi, mommy, nice to see you,” Patsy hugged Julia. She laughed when she realized she had two mommies and called them like that.
“Hi princess; I’m here to take the little girls home to spend a great weekend with them. Are you looking forward to it?”
“Of course we are,” Patsy smiled and looked at Amy.
“Yeah, auntie Julia,” Amy added.

“Okay girls. Let’s check your diapers first,” Julia leaned forward and reached towards Amy’s crotch first. “Wet, princess; up to the changing table!”
Amy sighed and headed towards the bathroom and crawled onto the changing table. She had been changed shortly ago, before breakfast. Julia pulled down her tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants; the diapers really were wet. After a thorough cleaning Julia used the baby powder and put two clean diapers on Amy.

Patsy followed them slowly; she felt the wetness in her diaper and she was sure Julia would change her. However she was taken aback by Julia’s reaction or, better said, lack of it to the cloth diapers.

All of sudden she felt the pressure in her guts and pushed involuntarily. Julia noticed her moan and looked at the red face:
“I’ll wait until you finish pooping, princess, and I’ll change you then.”
Patsy nodded only; she was too shocked by Julia’s behavior. She changed Amy and didn’t ask her about the cloth diapers. Did she know something?

Meanwhile she finished and the back of her diaper got filled by the mushy poop. As soon as Amy crawled down from the changing table, Patsy pulled down her tights and jumped quickly onto the table.

“Mommy, aren’t you surprised by the cloth diapers?” she couldn’t resist the temptation to ask Julia.
“Why, princess? They are soft and comfortable and nature friendly, aren’t they?”
Patsy suddenly didn’t know what to answer. Julia definitely was right even if the diapers were not as comfortable as the disposables.

“Julia, do you need spare diapers?” Ann asked Julia when Julia finished changing Patsy.
“Nope, Ann; I’ve purchased everything necessary,” Julia smiled. Of course, she had the diapers and rubber pants ready. When she talked with Ann, she agreed to the idea.

“Let’s go girls and take your favorite toys with you,” Ann turned to Amy and Patsy. Amy grabbed her teddy bear; Patsy didn’t need anything; she had her books at home but her computer was in the apartment where she lived before body change and adoption. She made a mental note to ask Melody or Emma to bring it to her new home.

Amy and Patsy were placed into car seats and strapped down. Patsy still didn’t get used to this embarrassing thing but she had to admit it was necessary. Julia drove off.

“Hey girls, I want you to tell me whenever you pee or poop yourself. You need quick diaper changes because of the rash. I’m sure you don’t want it.”
“Okay auntie Julia,” Amy replied instantly.  She was used to diapers and didn’t mind that announcement.
“Is it necessary, mom?” Patsy wasn’t enthusiastic about it. She experienced a rash and didn’t want another one indeed but she didn’t believe that a change would be that urgent.
“Yeah, princess, it is and don’t argue about it.”

“Mommy, could we stop at a patisserie and have a cake and juice please?” Patsy asked Julia five minutes later.
“No, Patsy. We don’t have any spare diapers and you might need them.”
“Why mom? You can change us when we arrive at home.”
“I’ve told you already; you need a quick change.”

Pasty sighed only. She was sure about Julia’s plans. Of course the diapers would hold until they would arrive at home but Julia wanted to show them all the discomfort of wearing diapers. She had to have talked about it with Ann.

“Auntie Julia, I peed myself,” Amy announced suddenly.
“Okay, we have to hurry home,” Julia replied “I’m sorry Patsy but we can’t stop now.”

All of sudden Patsy wished they could control their pee. If they could, they would wait and pee in their diapers after the stop. Unfortunately that was not the case and they peed and pooped without any control and without even feeling an urge just like small babies.

While Patsy was thinking of control, Amy focused and pushed and the smell spread in the car.
“Auntie Julia, I pooped myself.”
Patsy sighed again and realized that her diaper was still dry and clean.

Ten minutes later they arrived at Julia’s home and Julia helped the girls out of the car. Amy was waddling already and Patsy felt her diaper getting warm when Julia unstrapped her; she desperately tried to clench the muscles but her effort was vain. She decided not to say anything.

“Amy, come with me; you need an imminent change,” Julia took Amy at hand and led her to the bathroom. Patsy headed towards her old bedroom to find some books; she ignored the wet diaper.

“Hey, Patsy, come here; do you need a change?” Julia’s voice sounded from the bathroom. Patsy ran there quickly and didn’t answer. Julia put her finger into the diapers like an experienced mother.
“Patsy, why didn’t you tell me you were wet? Do you want a rash? I need to add a diaper now to be safe.” Julia helped Patsy onto the changing table and changed her but she put three diapers on her indeed.

When Julia put the dirty diapers into the pail, she returned to the girls. 
“Well, we have the entire weekend ahead. I’ve prepared an interesting program. What would you say to the amusement park today?”

Both Amy and Patsy nodded: “That’s a great idea, mom; that’s nice, auntie Julia.”
“Okay but don’t forget what I told you before,” Julia grabbed a large bag “These are your spare diapers. Patsy, you get two diapers again when you announce your wetting like I said.”
Patsy stared at her wide eyed. The amusement park idea needn’t be that great.

• Like 2