LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Wipes

dlsafrica

Thoughts? Ideas? I'm not into kink so I'm not looking for those types of suggestions eg chilling bedore use. 

I'm looking to feel even more babyish that diapers and a pacifier and baby food for a 6 month old, would máke me feel.

Suggestions?

• Like 2

Oh dear, of course this would be the thread that brought me out of lurk mode...

I have adored baby wipes ever since I was potty trained. Depending on which ones you've purchased, there's a few things you can do that are more in touch with feeling babyish than being kinky. I see you're dealing with baby food so the obvious answer with that is to make sure you use them to wipe your face and hands with baby wipes once you're done eating. Most brands of baby wipes also come out like tissues, so if you're feeling like a 6-month-old and you have some wipes to spare, have fun pulling them out of the package and making a mess ^_^ 

Baby wipes also used to smell absolutely amazing in a few brands, but there are few left that smell really good. Depending on how you like it, I would urge you to take some time enjoying the scent and really thinking about how this is how you should smell as a baby. I find it very effective.

Hope this helps. Have fun incorporating baby wipes into your ABDL routine :D 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVE baby wipes! I could totally see myself as a cute little guy automatically raising my bottom up at the very SIGHT of an new diaper, grabbing my little toesies with my cute little baby hands while daddy has BIG baby wipes that are big enough to cover my entire baby butt! Feeling like the equivalent of taking a bath. Nice thick wipes, nice and warm too, baby likes that very much. Daddy taking his time with each one, gently cleaning the poo-poo off my bottom. Wiping my wee-wee and bottom, making sure my diaper area is very clean. And daddy would say, "Baby likes it when he gets his diaper changed doesn't he?!"??☺️? As I cooed and giggled!????♥️?Then daddy would produce the fresh diapie and then my eyes would widen and then he'd give me a nice little diaper spank and I'd laugh and giggle in my cute little toddler voice, before sliding the new diaper under my bottom and putting baby powder all over my diaper area and then taping it up nice and tight on each tab. Then giving me a nice diapie pat and rub on my diaper area and bottom. Then daddy would say, "Does baby feel better now that we changed his diaper?!" And I'd say, "Yes, baby likes an freshie on his bottom!"????☺️?♥️??????♥️????♥️

• Like 1