LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello all. I suffer from depression and anxiety. It has gotten extremely worse since that extremely stressful year of 2020. There are some questions that I just cannot find the answers to, no matter how hard I look. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I hate who I am but if I attempt to do something that is outside my comfort zone, I have a huge panic attack that basically shuts me down. How can I heal this?

My question is, how can someone with depression and/or anxiety even begin to date? All of my research always talks about it as “loving someone with depression”, “dating someone with depression”, or “married to someone with depression”, but it never discusses it from the side of the person with depression. Can anyone help me find any resources that would help me with meeting someone as a person with depression? Because right now, I feel as though there is no hope for me.

I' m not much help with the finding resources front but do you have any idea how many people suffer with depression and anxiety or just one of them? They are both very common mental illnesses and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding others. Try looking for depression and anxiety support groups or forums and you should meet others. Don't give up hope- you are far from alone?

https://www.nolongerlonely.com/

I found this a dating site for people with mental health problems. Have never used it and know nothing about it but as you can see there are sites out there. Just google search.

• Like 1

Here is the link to North Carolina's mental health services from the state's website.

https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/mental-health-developmental-disabilities-and-substance-abuse/adult-mental-health-services

You may be able to find some help there.  

Do seek professional help.  Don't simply rely on suggestions from members here at DD (and that includes my suggestions, too!)  

• Like 1