LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do any of y'all like to hide while going poop?

Do any of y'all like to hide like a toddler when going poo in your pants or diaper?????????? Like behind the couch, or in the corner, or hide underneath the table? I'm just curious! If I did that, I would TOTALLY feel little!?☺️????????♥️????♥️??????????☺️???????♥️??

• Like 2

I don't hide, the best poopy diaper for me is to mess as natural as possible without a change in posture or demeanor except for maybe a glassy stare as I go potty in my diaper. I'm considerate and don't mess around my wife. but I have had a few messy diapers in public while out of town for meetings. I practiced social distancing before we knew about the pandemic, and never remained in one place very long. I never offended anyone, or even received a questionable look as I messed my diaper without hiding, bending over, or excessive pushing, just as natural as possible. I continued walking and when I got back to my hotel I took the stairs rather than the elevator to my floor. I put the soiled diaper in a plastic bag and disposed of it outside the hotel. Total and absolute discretion, but I will admit that walking around town in a poopy diaper added some excitement to the usual pleasure of a wet and messy diaper...?...added an emoji, but just one, especially for you.

Edited by Moochie
added emoji
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I don't hide, the best poopy diaper for me is to mess as natural as possible without a change in posture or demeanor except for maybe a glassy stare as I go potty in my diaper. I'm considerate and don't mess around my wife. but I have had a few messy diapers in public while out of town for meetings. I practiced social distancing before we knew about the pandemic, and never remained in one place very long. I never offended anyone, or even received a questionable look as I messed my diaper without hiding, bending over, or excessive pushing, just as natural as possible. I continued walking and when I got back to my hotel I took the stairs rather than the elevator to my floor. I put the soiled diaper in a plastic bag and disposed of it outside the hotel. Total and absolute discretion, but I will admit that walking around town in a poopy diaper added some excitement to the usual pleasure of a wet and messy diaper...?...added an emoji, but just one, especially for you.

Thanks buddy! I really appreciate that. I love those emojis!??????☺️??♥️???♥️?♥️?? Glad to see I'm rubbing off on people!!!!!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Moochie said:

I'm like that as well. I just let it go like the adult baby that I am. I go whenever my boy needs to go and I don't care who's around me.

• Like 1

Nope! To be completely honest, I don't really think a lot while letting it out, so I don't have the thought of hiding. Plus, I like the feeling of trying to keep it a secret from someone else if it's not in a massive public area.

• Like 1

I did when I was a kid and I think some of my 'Memories' are really my own. And that needs a bit of explaining. My aunts, older cosines, and my mothers friends loved to tell stories (at family get-togethers) about me growing up and how hard it was to get me toilet trained (that never really happened but that's another story). So a bunch of 'My' memories are more likely some version of all the stories I've Heard 'about me' from all the people who watched me Grow Up...  and some of those stories have gotten outlandish over the last 65 years or so!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, skizics said:

I did when I was a kid and I think some of my 'Memories' are really my own. And that needs a bit of explaining. My aunts, older cosines, and my mothers friends loved to tell stories (at family get-togethers) about me growing up and how hard it was to get me toilet trained (that never really happened but that's another story).

Really?!??? Tell me the story. And go into detail, I love details. This sounds like it could be very interesting!??☺️??❤️??? I LOVE hearing people's diaper experiences!!!!! Do you still remember what it was like to go and hide when you had to go potty when you were a toddler?!?????☺️♥️??♥️????????♥️????♥️??♥️?????????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Heck yeah! The whole house is my hideout when I fill my diaper.

Wow! I sure hope Mommy or Daddy is able to find you when it's diapie change time!???? Hehehe!????

• Like 1

some times i hide in my closet when i go poo poo in my diaper. it makes me feel like a bratty toddler mommy is kinda not a fan of it but she finds it fun when she finds me.  

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 10:26 PM, superdiaperboy said:

some times i hide in my closet when i go poo poo in my diaper. it makes me feel like a bratty toddler mommy is kinda not a fan of it but she finds it fun when she finds me.  

Why is Mommy not a fan of it buddy?!????