LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roxanne's Adjustment - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

Roxanne is every child's nightmare mother. A mom who always demands more from her daughter. A woman who is super strict and never satisfied. Carly isn't a child anymore but she might as well be considering how her mom treats her.

When Carly comes home one day and finds her bedroom has been renovated and there is a stranger there she fears the worst. When Carly is able to explain her side of the story however the tables turn and Roxanne might just find out exactly what it means to be treated like a child.

---

This is a preview for my new EXCLUSIVE Patreon story which can be read, along with 38 stories, for a $10 pledge!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

My patrons are all wonderful people who help me pay my bills, buy some food and keep me writing as much as I do. Every patron is greatly appreciated and everything I write is for them and all my other readers :)

If you enjoy this preview please consider heading to my Patreon page and pledging. More details can be found on my Patreon page. Thank you :)

---

Roxanne was stood in the middle of a much transformed room when Emily stepped back to allow Carly to walk in. The changes were obvious and Carly’s eyes immediately betrayed just how shocked she was. Roxanne smiled as she watched her daughter slowly turn to look at everything.

The bedroom had indeed changed dramatically. Roxanne had been hard at work with the nanny for most of the day removing nearly everything from the room and replacing it all with stuff that Emily had brought with her in her truck. That meant carrying all the pieces up the stairs and putting it all together.

The bedroom now looked very similar to how Roxanne remembered Carly’s bedroom looking many years ago when she had been a sweet and obedient little girl. The bed had been the first thing they had removed and now there was a large crib in its place. Roxanne had been shocked when she had seen it, she had no idea they made them that big which had made Emily laugh. Apparently it wasn’t nearly as difficult to source oversized baby furniture as Roxanne had assumed.

The crib took a while to setup but the piece that took the most time was the changing table. Taking up nearly one whole wall by itself the table had padding on the top and multiple shelves underneath. Emily had filled the shelves with baby wipes, powder and everything else needed to change a diaper. Speaking of the diapers, Roxanne had been most interested in them. She was surprised by how big and think the white disposables were. They even had childish pictures on the front of cartoon animals doing jobs like firefighting and police work. They were called Cutiebutts and they looked just like the diapers Roxanne used to put Carly in.

The rest of the changes were smaller. Carly’s computer had been moved out along with all her make-up and books. The empty spaces had been filled with baby toys, books of nursery rhymes and all sorts of activities made specifically for babies.

“W-What’s going on!?” Carly gasped as she continued to look spin as if turning enough would make the whole room go back to normal.

“Your Mommy has told me you’ve been a naughty little girl.” Emily stated as she closed the bedroom door and locked it, “She wants me to help her fix your attitude.”

“This is insane!” Carly shook her head.

“It’s OK, baby.” Emily said as she walked up to Carly and put her hand on the young woman’s shoulder, “It’s nothing a little regression therapy won’t fix.”

“I don’t know what she’s told you.” Carly pulled her shoulder away from the stranger, “But she’s lying!”

Roxanne gasped as she heard her docile daughter suddenly standing up for herself. She had never been accused of lying by her daughter before. She shook her head and looked at Emily as if to say “you see what I have to put up with?” She really didn’t know where she went wrong in raising her daughter that made her so disrespectful. Emily met Roxanne’s eyes for a second and pursed her lips.

“Your Mommy tells me you failed your classes…” Emily looked at Carly suspiciously.

“Failed my classes!?” Carly shook her head in disbelief.

Roxanne watched as her daughter reached into her pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. She passed it to the Nanny who read it with a growing look of confusion. Roxanne felt like she needed to explain.

“Her grades are slipping.” Roxanne said, “She was a straight A student and now she has a C grade. I want to arrest that slide…”

“Your mother also said you’ve been missing curfew and maybe taking drugs.” Emily said.

“Drugs!?” Carly almost laughed from how ridiculous that accusation was, “I’ve never even smoked weed and I’ve only ever missed curfew once when my Uber driver got stuck in traffic. I already received a spanking for that one.”

“Do you see what I mean?” Roxanne chimed in suddenly, “That disrespectful tone of voice, breaking rules, slipping grades… Things are starting to go badly wrong!”

“Yes, I think I am starting to understand…” Emily replied slowly.

“Thank goodness because I don’t-… Hey! What are you doing!?” Roxanne had watched Emily turn on her and grab her wrist.

It was Roxanne’s turn to go wide-eyed as she was yanked towards the changing table. She stumbled slightly and had to grab on to the padded surface to keep herself upright. She was facing the table when her skirt was suddenly pulled down around her ankles, she froze in shock.

“Someone here does need some discipline but it isn’t Carly.” Emily said with a casualness that belied the effort she was making.

Roxanne was turned around and her blouse started to get unbuttoned. She stood frozen in place as Emily opened her top and revealed her bra underneath. As the blouse was pulled down her arms and off her body Roxanne covered up her chest with her arms.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Roxanne demanded as her brain caught up with events.

“Be a good girl and let Nanny put you in your diaper unless you want a spanking to go with it.” Emily said simply.

Roxanne didn’t understand how this had suddenly turned on her. Diaper? Spanks? She was the mother who needed help bringing her daughter back from the path of delinquency!

“I can’t believe you would try to do this to me, Mom!” Carly looked hurt and upset. Apparently upset enough to ignore the fact a near-perfect stranger was stripping her mom.

“I was trying to help you!” Roxanne exclaimed.

Nanny Emily pulled Roxanne’s hands away from her chest and then reached around her to undo the snaps on the back. The bra fell away leaving Roxanne’s large bosom open to the room. She felt herself flushing red as she looked away from her daughter.

“You need to be taught some respect for your daughter.” Emily said crossly, “But don’t worry. Nanny Emily will help you be a big girl again… Eventually.”

“Stop this!” Roxanne choked out through her shame-filled throat, “You’re fired. I’m not paying you to do this!”

“I think whether I stay or leave is up to your Mommy.” Emily said as she turned to Carly, “I would like to offer you my services for disciplining this unruly woman. I’ll even do it free of charge.”

Roxanne’s mouth was hanging open. She couldn’t believe how quickly the tables turned or how she could’ve been betrayed like this. She didn’t need fixing, it was Carly that was causing problems. As her mind slowly caught up with Emily’s words she suddenly realised the Nanny had referred to Carly as her “Mommy!”

“I would like you to leave!” Roxanne said with as much dignity as she could manage when she was trying to hide her breasts as she was.

“Carly?” Emily turned to Roxanne’s daughter.

“Carly! I’m your mother!” Roxanne implored, “Stop this madness this instant!”

Roxanne watched her daughter as she looked around at everything that had happened. In the course of a few minutes she had found out her room had been overhauled, she was going to be treated as a baby, her mother was stripped nearly nude and now Emily was asking her what to do. The eighteen-year-old was overwhelmed and Roxanne was secretly delighted. The situation was bad but she knew the trouble Carly had with disappointing her or standing up for herself.

“I… I…” Carly stuttered.

“That’s what I thought.” Roxanne was recovering her confidence, “Carly loves me. She knows there are no problems here and you ca-”

“Do it.” Carly’s voice had become suddenly steely as she looked at Roxanne.

Roxanne shook her head. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing and as Emily grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back on to the edge of the changing table she stared at Carly and tried to show all the betrayal she felt. Carly stood still in the middle of the room staring at proceedings with a strange detachment.

“This will go a lot easier if you cooperate.” Emily said as she pushed Roxanne back so she was laying down.

Emily wasn’t a small woman. Despite being closer to Carly’s age than Roxanne’s she had seemingly no problem manipulating the mother. Roxanne tried to keep struggling, she was blocking any and all movement as Emily tried to finish stripping her on the table. When Roxanne’s panties came down and she was left completely naked her hands flew down to cover her intimate parts.

“Carly, would you mind giving me a hand?” Emily said as if this was an everyday occurrence, “Just stand by your mom’s head and hold her hands down please.”

Roxanne watched her daughter walk over to the changing table as if in a trance. She hoped Carly would come to her senses and stop this but she started doing as she was told instead. Roxanne saw her wrists get grabbed by her daughter and slowly despite her resistance the hands were pulled up and pinned either side of her head.

“Stop this!” Roxanne demanded, “Carly! I’m you mother!”

To Roxanne’s utter humiliation she was left completely exposed on the changing table in front of her daughter and this almost complete stranger. She could feel her face reddening and tears filled her eyes as she was embarrassed and manhandled like this.

“It’s fortunate you and Carly are roughly the same size.” Emily stated as if nothing unusual was happening, “Makes this somewhat easier.”

Roxanne squirmed but was powerless. Her eyes bulged in horror as Emily pulled out a folded diaper. The plastic padding was perfectly white apart from the tape area which had little pink unicorns. Emily held the diaper up and let it open as it fell. Roxanne renewed her squirming.

“This is for your own good.” Emily stated as she placed the diaper flat on the padded table and slipped it under Roxanne’s butt, “And the good of your daughter.”

“Get your hands off me!” Roxanne demanded, “Bitch!”

“Mom!” Carly suddenly spoke up causing Roxanne to look at her in the hope that she had come to her senses, “Watch your language!”

Roxanne started to sob as she felt the fluffy cotton padding underneath her rear. She still couldn’t believe this was truly happening. It felt like some nightmare that she would suddenly wake up from at any moment. She closed her eyes as the front of the diaper was pulled up between her legs, it crinkled loudly as it was flattened out on her lower belly. The bulkiness was impossible to miss, the padding forcing her legs apart just that little bit more.

Roxanne let out a wail of combined despair and frustration as the tapes were closed and she was left in the tight padding. As Emily and Carly removed their hands from her she immediately reached down with the idea of ripping the disposable off and throwing it away.

“Let’s not do that.” Emily said as she caught Roxanne’s hands, “You don’t want a spanking.”

Roxanne cringed. These two young women had turned the tables completely and now she was helpless and prostrate in front of them. She slowly sat up feeling herself just overflow with humiliation. Emily and Carly were looking at her from the centre of the room.

“You have been too harsh and overbearing on your daughter.” Emily stated confidently, “Thanks to your oppressive regime the poor girl has barely any self-confidence and it’s clear you like her like that.”

“I-” Roxanne tried to interrupt.

“This isn’t an argument.” Emily raised a finger and held it up to tell Roxanne to shut up.

Roxanne felt a small child as she was dressed down by Emily. She could feel her anger rising. How dare this young woman, someone barely older than Carly, come in to her house and make all these judgements. Roxanne belatedly realised her chest was still bare and she tried to cover herself as best as she could.

“The way I see it, I have two jobs here.” Emily said, “Firstly, you need an attitude adjustment. Some lessons in humility and respect. Secondly, Carly here needs to gain some self-confidence and independence. The very things you have denied her.”

Roxanne was aghast. The temper she had been barely clinging on overcame her. She defiantly dropped down from the changing table and stared at her daughter and the Nanny. She reached down and with a rip tore the diaper off of her crotch. She lifted it up not caring that she was naked and threw it straight at the two young women.

Emily’s reaction was swift, decisive and immediate. Batting the dry discarded diaper aside she strode forwards and grabbed Roxanne by the wrist. Roxanne was nearly pulled over as she was tugged towards the corner of the room where the very rocking chair she had carried up the stairs that morning awaited her. Emily sat down and yanked on Roxanne’s arm. The older woman stumbled and then fell over the Nanny’s knees with her ass high in the air.

“Bad baby!” Emily exclaimed.

Roxanne’s overwhelmed brain barely had time to process everything that was happening. When she felt a sudden impact against her butt she realised she was being spanked like an unruly toddler!

“We do not pull our diapers off!” Emily continued.

The sound of Roxanne’s skin getting tanned by Emily’s open palm reverberated around the room. She wasn’t counting but it seemed like as the spanks reached double figures Roxanne burst into tears. Her reddened butt now matched her face as she was punished and left helpless. She braved a quick glance at her daughter only to see her staring in shock. She certainly wasn’t lifting a finger to help her.

“I’m going to put another diaper on you.” Emily said after the final spank but before letting Roxanne up, “You are not going to touch it. Agreed?”

Roxanne refused to say anything. Her quiet sobs were the only sounds filling the room.

“Maybe you need some more spanks before you learn your lesson…” Emily mused.

“Fine!” Roxanne suddenly blurted out tearfully, “I won’t touch it…”

Roxanne felt humiliated as she was finally allowed to stand up again. She was completely naked as she walked back over to the changing table. She couldn’t look at her daughter as she went past. Soon she was freshly diapered again. The urge to rip it off was still there but the stinging feeling in her rear end told her not to.

“Right, Carly, would you like to pick out an outfit for your mother?” Emily asked as she pointed at the closet.

Roxanne watched Carly walk over to the closet and open the door. She remembered all the outfits she had helped fill the closet with and knew there were no options that she would like. She sniffed sadly and looked away from Emily who was watching her like a hawk.

Eventually Carly unhooked something and turned around. Roxanne could see her smiling slightly as she nervously showed a pink onesie with a frilly almost tutu-like ruffled around the crotch to Emily. Roxanne was shocked to see her daughter looking at this other woman for approval.

“A great choice.” Emily said as she took the clothing, “Come on, Roxanne.”

Roxanne slid off the side of the changing table and landed on the floor. She could hear herself crinkle as her arms were lifted above her head. She looked on sadly as the onesie was pulled over her head, the stretchy material was pulled down and it ended up nearly skin tight as Roxanne reached down and snapped the front and back flaps together.

Roxanne looked across at the mirror and felt her heart drop. She looked just like the giant baby Emily was forcing her to be. She felt herself sobbing and felt even more embarrassed to be crying in front of other people, it wasn’t something she ever did. She had always tried to control every aspect of her life and home but now she was completely in the hands of others.

“Come on.” Emily said as she took Roxanne’s hand.

Roxanne bashfully looked away as she was taken downstairs. She was very aware of the noise she was making with each step. She tried to stop her hips from swaying and exaggerating the noise but it was an impossible task. The thick padding between her legs forced Roxanne’s legs apart, it was nothing like wearing regular panties.

The three women went into the living room and Roxanne went straight to the couch. She sat down and pulled a cushion over her crotch as if it did anything to hide her embarrassment. Carly sat down in the armchair to the side and simply stared at her mother. Emily walked in and looked around. She pursed her lips and shook her head.

“No, no… This won’t do.” Emily said, “Let me make a call.”

Roxanne watched as Emily left the room whilst pulling out her cell phone and dialling a number. When the door closed behind her there was an awkward silence. Roxanne looked at her daughter and thought a chance had arrived to fix things. She tapped her fingers on the cushion she was holding as she worked out what to say. She knew how to get Carly to do what she wanted.

“Tell her to stop!” Roxanne hissed, “This has gone far enough.”

“Well, I-” Carly started quietly.

“You know I’ve not been harsh to you.” Roxanne continued the attack, “I’ve been making sure you grow up properly.”

Carly opened her mouth to speak but Roxanne was only just starting. The diapered woman stood up and threw the cushion to the side. She pointed a finger at her daughter and leaned over forwards. She attempted to look as menacing as she could in such a ridiculous outfit.

“Enough is enough!” Roxanne took a step forwards. She felt like she was nearing victory as Carly pressed herself further back in her seat, “I’m your mother!”

Just as Roxanne was about to advance on her daughter the door to the living room opened and Emily walked back in. She had her eyebrows raised as she was pocketing her phone. Roxanne immediately backed off a step and looked sheepishly at the ground.

“What’s going on here?” Emily asked. The question was ostensibly for both the other women but her eyes bored into Roxanne.

“Nothing.” Roxanne said quietly as she sat back down.

“It didn’t look like nothing.” Emily replied pleasantly enough, “Carly?”

“Mom’s just… having some trouble adjusting.” Carly said with a shrug.

“And she’ll have more trouble if you keep calling her mom.” Emily chuckled, “Going forwards I think you should refer to her as Roxanne or baby.”

“I don’t thi-” Roxanne started but when Emily turned to look at her she fell silent again. She grabbed the cushion and hid herself behind it again.

“I’m glad that’s sorted.” Emily said, “I have a friend bringing over some things soon. In the meantime, Carly, how about you go select some toys from the nursery for the baby to play with until dinner.”

Roxanne let out a little whine as she watched her daughter eagerly head back upstairs. How demeaning this felt for a woman of her age to be so utterly humiliated like this. When Carly came back downstairs with a selection of soft toys and a bucket of building blocks. Roxanne watched the toys get placed on the floor before all eyes turned her way.

“I’m not doing that.” Roxanne said as she folded her arms in front of her.

Roxanne had only a second before Emily was right in front of her. The Nanny reached forwards and without any hesitation her index finger and thumb pinched the older woman’s ear. She started pulling and Roxanne had no choice but follow the hand to remove the pressure.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Roxanne repeated over and over until her ear was let go. She was now on her knees in front of the building blocks.

“I’m going to get us all drinks.” Emily stated as she straightened back up, “I expect you to be playing happily when I get back.”

Roxanne sulkily watched Emily leave the room. She looked at Carly again but the only response from her daughter was a shrug. Traitor, Roxanne thought bitterly. The fact that this had all come about because she had planned to do it to Carly barely even factored into her thoughts. With bitterness Roxanne turned to the blocks and started stacking them without commitment.

Emily returned shortly afterwards with two cups of coffee, one of which she handed to Carly, and a baby’s bottle. Roxanne looked up in horror as the bottle was placed in front of her. It was glistening with condensation and filled to the brim with cold milk.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Roxanne hissed quietly through clenched teeth.

“What was that?” Emily asked loudly as she sat on the couch.

Roxanne didn’t say anything. She could still feel the pinching pain in her ear and didn’t want to invite further punishment on to herself. One thing was for certain though, she would never drink from a baby’s bottle under any circumstances.

Roxanne listlessly moved the blocks around though she was barely paying any attention to what she was doing. On the couch Emily had turned to Carly and started talking to her about what life at home was like. Roxanne could only listen as a twisted version of their life at home was presented. Sure, everything Carly said was true and did happen but Roxanne didn’t like the way it was presented. Several times she huffed and thought about speaking up to defend herself but one look at the Nanny convinced her not to.

As time passed Roxanne started to feel two separate but equally problematic situations. She was getting increasingly thirsty and the bottle which still sat invitingly in front of her was getting harder to ignore whilst there was a very different problem caused by liquid already inside her body. She needed the bathroom.

Emily and Carly were soon getting on really well and Roxanne struggled to remember if she had ever seen her daughter being so relaxed with someone. The diapered woman wasn’t able to spend too much time thinking about her daughter though, she was very much concentrating on herself. She shifted uncomfortably on the floor and tried to look up at the other two women surreptitiously. They didn’t seem to be paying her any attention.

Roxanne wondered if it was at all possible for her to sneak out of the room. She tried to quietly shimmy backwards. Her babyish clothing bunched up a bit and pushed her diaper against her body but she ignored it. Inch by inch she slowly pushed herself towards the door. She was just reaching the doorframe and had turned to face the stairs when she heard someone clearing their throat.

“Where do you think you’re going?” It was Emily’s voice and it froze Roxanne to the spot.

Roxanne shuddered. Her control was already so tenuous that she was having to clench real hard to stop from embarrassing herself. She didn’t respond to the question but her eyes were filling with unwanted tears. She couldn’t look back to where she knew two pairs of eyes were staring at her.

“I asked you a question young lady.” Emily’s sternness was scary.

“I was just going to the bathroom.” Roxanne still didn’t turn around. Her face was going red and she was doing her best to keep her voice level and calm.

“I don’t think so.” Emily replied, “Get back to your toys.”

“You can’t ma-” Roxanne started.

“Get back here.” Emily demanded.

Roxanne had a choice to make. She could either do as she was told and turn to face the music or run to the bathroom and stop from embarrassing herself. She teetered on the edge of the room wondering whether to go back or run from the room. She took a step towards the stairs fully planning to go to the toilet when she felt a hand grab her arm.

“Emily’s just trying to help.” Carly’s voice came from right behind Roxanne, “You should listen to her.”

Roxanne turned slowly with her mouth halfway open. Carly had leaned over the edge of the couch and grabbed her arm. Roxanne didn’t quite know how to react but she was outraged that her daughter would grab her like this.

“Get your hand off me.” Roxanne hissed. She didn’t care how mean she sounded when her daughter had betrayed her so badly.

Roxanne knew she had made a mistake straight away. Her daughter let go immediately and pushed herself back in her chair as if trying to disappear into the cushions. That wasn’t where Roxanne was looking though, she had turned to Emily who had stood up and was now advancing on her with fire in her eyes.

“No! Wait!” Roxanne backed up a couple of crinkling steps but Emily was on her in a flash.

Roxanne’s arm was grabbed again but this time it was Emily pulling her back into the room. As Roxanne stumbled she felt her bladder control slip for a second and a small spurt of urine escaped her body. Her free hand went down to her crotch as she squeezed her bladder sphincter closed again.

“Let me go!” Roxanne wasn’t exclaiming in anger as much as desperation, “Please! I’m going to-”

“You’re going to be punished.” Emily said simply.

Emily sat back down on the couch and Roxanne stumbled towards her being pulled by her arm. She tried to resist but Emily was hopelessly stronger than her. She fell forwards and over the Nanny’s lap, as her tummy landed on the woman’s legs she felt another spurt of urine warm her diaper. She was barely holding on and knew it wouldn’t last much longer no matter what happened.

“I want you to count along with each spank.” Emily instructed.

Roxanne’s eyes were wide open. In front of her was Carly who looked just as shocked but wasn’t doing anything to stop what was happening. There was a pause that was just torture for Roxanne who had tensed every muscle in preparation for what was to come.

Just when Roxanne was starting to think it wouldn’t happen at all Emily’s hand swung forward and slapped against her diaper. She gasped as the sound of flesh on crinkly plastic echoed around the room. Almost immediately what little remained of her bladder control disappeared and she started wetting herself with abandon.

“I said to count along.” Emily said, “I guess we’ll start again…”

Roxanne was too distracted to speak. She could feel her warm urine flowing freely into her diaper and she didn’t try to restrain it. Thanks to her position she could feel the warmth soaking into the front of her padding and spreading backwards. As she shivered from combined humiliation and relief she felt another spank hit the back of her diaper.

“One!” Roxanne blurted out loudly.

Roxanne blushed dramatically. It was all so overwhelming. She was over the knee of another woman being spanked as she wet her diaper, it was too much to think about and her eyes were soon tearing up. Another impact on her butt caused her to jerk forwards and the stream of pee briefly spurted out much faster.

“Two!” Roxanne tried not to cry but as she saw Carly’s face looking at her she couldn’t stop a sob from escaping her mouth.

“Wetting yourself whilst being spanked…” Emily’s voice was dripping with disdain, “I knew you were the one who needed this treatment.”

“I couldn’t he-” Roxanne started hysterically but another spank cut her off and after a couple of shuddering breaths she counted, “Three!”

The fact that Roxanne was using her diaper was bad enough but to have it announced made it even worse. She hadn’t realised it was so obvious. The spanking and counting continued and Roxanne was soon sobbing in between her counting. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she felt terrible shame over everything that was happening. Calling out the numbers had become an automatic response.

“Nine!” Roxanne cried after the ninth assault on her rear end.

Roxanne didn’t know when she had finished wetting herself. The flow had slowed and then stopped but she could still feel the heat creeping around the padding as her accident was soaked up by the disposable underwear. She was a limp mess as the final and hardest spank pushed her diaper up against her.

“T-Ten…” Roxanne barely got out between choked breaths.

Archived