LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique question

Hello everyone I have a very unique question for you guys, I found a DL bi male friend i ask him what I like to do with him like he can change my diapers all he wants and he can dress up as a female with some super sexy clothes with some special props also i would love ? to hump him as much as i want until i explode my load in my diapers so far my male super like my diaper fantasy I have mention that I don’t like sex but i super love ? masturbate in diapers in front of him and he can help me masturbate as much as he wants, Now the question is I want to have this kind fun with him every time he visit me but I am worried that I am being selfish what I want to no has any of you have a relationship like this with someone ????

16 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Ask him. If he's ok with the status quo and you're ok with it then that's what matters. People here can't answer for him.

Well he is super okay with this I have ask this in the beginning, i will ask him again to make sure.

I have a other unique question but I hope this does not offend anyone, the prop I going to make him wear has a special thing that will keep his penis down (I hope that I don’t offend any of you) so he can pee like a female now my question is I want him to hump me until I explode my load in my diaper I was wondering if he hump me will that make him go hard?????

Again, ask him and see if he has any experience with chastity cages. I think perhaps a more important question is whether he is ok with you objectifying him as a female for your pleasure. If he is, all good but I would note that you've said he's a bi male and just because someone is bisexual (sexual orientation) doesn't mean they are automatically gender diverse or want to be treated as such for sexual play.

44 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Again, ask him and see if he has any experience with chastity cages. I think perhaps a more important question is whether he is ok with you objectifying him as a female for your pleasure. If he is, all good but I would note that you've said he's a bi male and just because someone is bisexual (sexual orientation) doesn't mean they are automatically gender diverse or want to be treated as such for sexual play.

As a matter a fact he like the idea that I turn him into a female his own word was he find this “very hot ??“ besides the prop is a “Crossdressing suit” that I found online I show it to him he really like it also he would love ? to fulfill my diaper fantasy as much as long as I want but I will ask him again just to make sure.

As for the chastity cages thing well the thing is I would not call that thing a chastity cage it a “urination pouch” that is inside the crossdressing suit that make you pee like a female I will ask about the next time I speak to him.