LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Diapers on Purpose

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Although it's interesting how some women absolutely LOVE it, and some women absolutely HATE it.?☺️♥️☺️?♥️???♥️? Luck of the draw I guess.????

Honestly, if I were to ever get a girlfriend (or boyfriend in this case since I'm not actually attracted to women), I'd definitely hope they'd be fine with changing my diapers. Of course, I would make sure they're fine with diapers in general and I wouldn't force them into it... but it'd be nice!

9 minutes ago, squishii said:

Honestly, if I were to ever get a girlfriend (or boyfriend in this case since I'm not actually attracted to women), I'd definitely hope they'd be fine with changing my diapers. Of course, I would make sure they're fine with diapers in general and I wouldn't force them into it... but it'd be nice!

Yeah, you just gotta know where to look. It's okay to be picky buddy. especially when it comes to finding your soulmate. (If you ever wanted one that is.)☺️?????? You could always bring out your little side, some BFs LOVE that.??♥️ So take advantage of it!??☺️??????☺️♥️

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I wonder what it is about her changing your diapers that she's reluctant about.?????

46 minutes ago, squishii said:

Probably the entire thing. Maybe it's the smell, maybe it's just the thought of changing her own boyfriend, who knows!

there might be a bit more to it, but she's told me she's mostly worried she wouldn't do it properly, but also something she's not too interested to do. perhaps it'll change in the future (no pun intended lol)

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

there might be a bit more to it, but she's told me she's mostly worried she wouldn't do it properly, but also something she's not too interested to do. perhaps it'll change in the future (no pun intended lol)

Well, if she ever plans on having kids she's gotta have to learn how sometime. So it might as well be on you.??☺️??? LOL!?????????☺️♥️???♥️??

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, if she ever plans on having kids she's gotta have to learn how sometime. So it might as well be on you.??☺️??? LOL!?????????☺️♥️???♥️??

haven't thought of that lol 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

haven't thought of that lol 

Yeah, that's a pretty good point, You're the perfect guinea pig.????♥️????♥️?? LOL!???????

On 3/28/2022 at 2:19 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, you just gotta know where to look. It's okay to be picky buddy. especially when it comes to finding your soulmate. (If you ever wanted one that is.)☺️?????? You could always bring out your little side, some BFs LOVE that.??♥️ So take advantage of it!??☺️??????☺️♥️

Always hated being picky, but sometimes you gotta be like that in situations like this. If I had a boyfriend who was aware of my whole diaper situation though, he'd definitely be seeing my little side a lot! 

• Like 1