LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Symbiotic Submission - Issue 10: Private Invasion (Updated Nov 16th/Story Arc Concluded)

On 11/17/2023 at 5:14 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

I know this whole story is kinda ripping off Venom, but like, this exact scene literally happened in the Venom movie, didn't it? Minus the nudity, of course. 😅

If the climax of the next arc involves Haven and Charlie fighting an even-more-powerful alien from the same species as Haven, I'm calling you out for plagiarism. 😛

So imma be honest - I never actually watched Venom! 😅

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

So imma be honest - I never actually watched Venom! 😅

Lol this whole time I thought the entire thing was inspired by venom, and I've only seen the trailer lol

• Like 1
On 12/13/2023 at 9:24 PM, Guilend said:

Lol this whole time I thought the entire thing was inspired by venom, and I've only seen the trailer lol

I mean, it is inspired by Venom, the Marvel character. Just not Venom, The recent movies staring Tom Hardy. :P I'm thinking about cartoons and comic depictions, just because I never got around to seeing the films. ;)

1 hour ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

I mean, it is inspired by Venom, the Marvel character. Just not Venom, The recent movies staring Tom Hardy. :P I'm thinking about cartoons and comic depictions, just because I never got around to seeing the films. ;)

I know that I'm an odd older millennial, but I never read any comics and I stopped watching marvel the moment they started with the multiverse because, now this is my opinion, it ruins everything. I just don't like multiverse or time travel. At least most time travel, I've seen one tv series that I absolutely couldn't get enough of and of course I like terminator lol.

So other then trailers and clips I've seen on media platforms I don't know much about Venom 

• Like 1