LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possible incontinence issue

So my wife has been having a lot of small accidents, like when she sneezes or laughs, and she's getting really upset about them. Is there any underwear that looks and feels like normal underwear that she can wear and feel okay. She has no interest in abdl stuff, and is getting concerned. 

While I am full incontinent, my mom has issues that are similar to your wife.  That is stress urinary incontinence which is usually just small amounts of urine leakage when under stress from coughing, sneezing, laughing, etc..  There are some medical treatments that she can try, or she can try a urine pad which is really no more noticeable and more or less the same thing as a feminine pad used monthly  by millions of women for their period.

3 hours ago, babyghosthunter said:

So my wife has been having a lot of small accidents, like when she sneezes or laughs, and she's getting really upset about them. Is there any underwear that looks and feels like normal underwear that she can wear and feel okay. She has no interest in abdl stuff, and is getting concerned. 

Depends underwear from the drug store work OK. That or urinary pads for women, most stores have them. She should try kegel exercises too they are known to work in many people. 

Here’s a helpful video from a Urologist as well as one about Kardashian going through something similar. 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:36 AM, babyghosthunter said:

Your wife seems to be on the path of, what is termed by some as 'stress incontinene' = urine leakage during coughing, laughing, lifting etc. It is advisable for her to see her doctor to discuss this. Diet, age, childbirth etc are some of the issues that can cause this, but this shoudl be discussed with her doctor first, and not on this site.

In response to your query relating to protection garments, most of the advertised products cannot cope with the volume expelled as it can be anything between 100ml - 500ml. Your wife, as you state, finds this embassassing, and will be really upset when the garment, that she doesn't want to wear, cannot cope and she leaks on the chair / bed / carpet etc. What she really needs at this time is full mat diapers, but I suspect that she had issues like this as a child which may have scarred her, so going back to diapers now would be upsetting to her.

Show here this post / response. Get her to see the doctor first and let the doctor address this. What is happening to her could be a normal part of aging, but her doctor will have all the information to make a proper diagnosis.

• Like 2