LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 1 & 2

Some one told me I posted this story but I don't remember so if I did sorry.

Chapter 1

Finally after so many years of not going I’m finally going to the ball drop at Times Square for New Years Eve with a group of my friends. We hang around a lot so we are going as a group.

My name is Jerry I’m 5’ even with my shoes on and weigh about 115 pounds. I have grey hair I always keep it combed back its long so I put it into a pony tail when I go out. I’m thin and pretty much in good shape. I have a secret that no one knows about except my Sister Helen who is 3 years older than me. I wear disposable diapers and sleep with a stuff puppy and suck on a binkie (pacifier). 

I guess you can call me an AB. I’ve loved wearing diapers since I was 13 back then my older teen sister took a liking to me in diapers after catching me putting on a Diaper/Towel one night and treated me like her baby. I’ve enjoyed it ever since. I keep myself hairless because I sometimes use my disposable for what they are intended it’s supposed to be more sanitary and healthier.

I’m excited about going to the ball drop at Times Square. I’ve never been there and have always watched it on TV with Dick Clark but his gone now and I don’t care for Ryan Seacrest who took his place so I stopped watching a year after Clark past. But now I was going in person.

I shaved and took a bath then went back into my bedroom to get dressed. One of the things I heard about the ball drop was that the “port a potties” there are nasty. So I decided to wear one of my disposable diapers so I don’t have to use them which I heard was not uncommon.

After I got dressed in my street clothes and make sure I’m dressed warm I meet my friends at the subway. It’s @12 noon and it is cold already. As we are walking down some of the Avenues and streets in the city from the train we see sanitation trucks parked all over the place blocking some streets and there are some check points too.

At the first check point everyone makes it though except me. I’m stopped because I’m carrying a back pack. In the back pack I have what I need in case I wet my diaper and I need to change it.

The officer must think I’m a terrorist because he starts to give me a hard time. I told him I’m incontinent. My friends didn’t see the officer stop me except for Jodie so they kept on walking without us.

Jodie and I have been friends for a long time she is a large girl she is about 5’9” and weighs about 170 pounds with dark long brown hair and pretty brown eyes. I think she is in her late 40’s I’m about 5 or 6 years older than her. She’s a very nice girl and if she would lose some weight she would be very attractive.

The officer checks my back pack and tells me I can go but before I go he puts a big yellow sticker on the bag that said “checked”. I walk over to Jodie and she asks “what’s in the bag Jerry you know you shouldn’t have brought it with you”.

“Um … it’s nothing really just a few medical supplies” I answer.

I put the back pack on and we start to catch up with our friends. Just as we were about to catch up with them there’s another check point. I figure once they see the big yellow sticker on the bag they wouldn’t bother us… me.

Jodie makes it pasted I take the back pack off and show the police women the yellow sticker but she stills stops me.

“Sorry sir but we can’t be to careful I’ll have to check it one more time you know for your safety and others”.

“What the hell officer I have a yellow checked sticker on the bag” I said.

Jodie gives me a smile and waits patiently but instead of going through the bag like the other officer did the women police officer starts to pull stuff out.

“WAIT” I yell.

When Jodie saw the disposable diaper the officer was holding she looked shocked and so did the officer.

“What is all this” the lady officer asks?

“I’m incontinent” I answer “that’s why the other officer let me through and put the yellow sticker on it” I said with an attitude.

She reaches into the bag again and pulls out the baby wipes and baby powder. I’m so embarrassed that my face is turning so red it’s about to go on fire. I look at Jodie and she has a smirk on her face.

“More items for your condition sir” she asks as she reaches back into my back pack again.

“YES” I said pissed. That’s when I remembered what else I have in the bag that I did not remove the last time I used it. I went to grab her hand before she could take out the two other things.

“SIR” she yelled and put her hand on her gun. I pull my hand away and step back.

“Jerry” Jodie said next to me.

She reaches in again “and what about these” the officer said smiling as she pulls out my blue binkie and a stuffed puppy.

OMG Street, please open up and swallow me already I say to myself.

I was so embarrassed. I look at Jodie standing next to me and she is all smiles and so is the women police officer.

“Well sir” the officer said putting my stuff back in my back pack. “I hope you and your girlfriend have an interesting evening” and she hands me back my back pack.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life I’m sure the police officers will get a kick out of it when she tells her fellow officers what she found in an old guys back pack.

I try to make light of my situation by ignoring what happened but Jodie wasn’t having any of that.

“So what are all the medical supplies for” she asks?

“Nothing … we better hurry and find the rest of the guys” I say.

“We will never find them in this crowd I think we should go get something to eat and you can tell me all about what I just saw”.

I know I have no choice so I agree and we go into a Plant Hollywood restaurant.

I sit down on one side of the table thinking Jodie would sit down on the other but she pushes me in and sits right next to me. We read the menu then order our lunch.

We sit in silence for about 5 minutes and Jodie saids “SOOOOO”? “Care to explain what happened back there”?

“NO” I answer and looked out the window.

“Jerry I’m not going to tell anyone it will be our secret. I know there is more to this because of the pacifier and the stuffed animal that was in your bag”.

“I” … “There is really nothing to tell” I answer.

Jodie puts her arm around me and kisses my cheek “come on you can trust me” she whispers.

Her perfume is intoxicating and her voice is luring as she kisses my ear and neck.

“How close do you think we can get to where the ball drops” I ask trying to change the subject?

“You’re being a bad boy I have an idea what this is about but I want you to tell me”. “Please Jerry you can trust me I promise”. Again she starts to kiss me behind my ear. I laugh a little and she whispers “come on tell me baby”.

“Baby” I think to myself maybe she does know what’s going on.

“Ok” I whisper “but you have to promise not to say a word”.

“When I was 13 my sister older sister caught me putting a bath towel on as a diaper I was curious and ever since then I have been wearing them. They are so warm and comfortable and feel so good wrapper around me” I said blushing.

“Did your sister help you” Jodie asked?

“Yes she helped me by treating me like a baby with her being the Mommy. She really enjoyed it I was 13 she was 16 I was afraid she would tell our parents so I let her do what she wanted to do”.

“What did she do to you” Jodie asked?

“She treated me like her baby when my parents and brother weren’t around”.

“Ya but what exactly did she do” she asked?

I know she was teasing me but I was so embarrassed I didn’t want to tell her.

“We should really get back with the group” I said.

“No we will never find them now” she said. “Did she feed you, change your diaper, give you baths, feed you hold you in her arms and rock you maybe even nursed you” she asked?

I turned bright red and looked down at the table.

“Oh my God that sounds so sweet” Jodie said. “Did she make you use the diapers”?

“Yes” I said “she insisted I was afraid she would tell our parents”.

“Does she still do it to you”?

“Sometimes when she and her family visit or I visit them” I answered.

“When was the last time your big sister changed your dipee”.

“This past December when I visit her” I said.

“Not to long ago then you both enjoy it how sweet”. “Are you really incontinent” she asked?

“A little and not all the time” I answered.

“What does that mean a little not all the time”?

“If I drink to much or if I’m stressed I use pull ups during the day and diapers at night so I can keep my pants dry and my bed dry”.

“What was the best time you ever spent with your sister and you were her baby boy” Jodie asked?

“Isn’t it about time we go watch the ball drop” I asked trying to change the subject again.

“No we have plenty of time” she said. “So what was the best time you ever spent with your big Mommy Sister”? Jodie kissed me on the cheek “tell me please” she asked?

The waitress came with our lunch and we stopped talking.

Chapter 2

From here I’m telling Jodie the biggest secret in my life. I changed the font to tell you when I was telling Jodie the story.

#############################

“When my sister Helen had my nephew he was about 3 months old when I last visited her to see how she was doing and to see my God Son little Tony”.

“When I got there she was so happy to see me but she looked like she had been crying”.

“Oh Jerry it is so nice to see you come in” she said.

“Noticing she was a little upset I asked what was wrong”?

“It’s Tony ….

“What … what’s wrong can I help is he Ok” I asked in a panic.

“His not taking my breast milk as he use to and I’m in pain” she said.

“Aren’t you using the pump” I asked as we sat down on the couch?

“I need to get a new one this one works on and off and if he is not going to nurse from me anymore what’s the point in buying a new one” she said.

“I’ll go get you one right now” I said.

“No Jerry I need relief right NOW I hurt so bad” she said.

“Where is Frank why can’t he help” I asked?

“His out of town on business” she said.

“Ya monkey business” I said to myself.

“What can I do to help you” I asked then I realize what I just said.

“This is getting very interesting please continue” Jodie said and smiles at me and kisses me behind my ear.

“Helen looked up at me with tears in her eyes and a few tears running down her cheeks”.

“Well maybe … she started “maybe you could do what you did to me when we were younger” she asked?

“You mean … but you’re my sister”.

“It’s not like you never done it before but now you will have your mouth filled with real mother’s milk my milk, please Jerry I really need your help”.

“I don’t know sis this is really kind of personnel” I answered.

“You will be helping me and you’re God Son” she said.

“I … I guess it would be Ok” I said.

“Great get your jacket off and come sit by your big sister and help her” she said smiling. I started to walk over to her on the coach”.

“Wait” she said “I have a good idea wait here for a minute I think I may still have a few she whispered to herself and left the room”.

“I sat on the coach with my hands in my lap my feet didn’t even touch the floor. I sat for about 5 minutes then she came back holding something behind her back”.

I told Jodie.

“I found them I knew I still had these from December” she said.

“What” I asked?

“Helen stood in front of me she put what she had in her hand on the floor where I couldn’t see them. She started to undress me first my shoes and socks then my shirt”.

“Sis” I yelled.

“Shhhhh you’ll wake Tony” she said “and opened my belt unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down and pulled my pants off”.

“Oh I forgot you already have your pull up on” she said with a giggle.

“She put two fingers into my pull up and smiled “your wet so I get to take them off and put you into what I found”.

She turned me side wards on the coach with my head by the arm of the couch on my back. She grabbed the waist band of the pull up and pulled them down to my ankles and took it off.

“You’re still the same little brother, small, cute and adorable” Helen said. “Just relax like you did when we were younger and in December you always enjoyed this” she said with a big smile. “Oh wait” she said and went into her pocket and pulled out one of Tony’s binkies.

“It’s small but on you it looks just right” she put it between my lips and I started sucking on it like old times”.

I said as I continued my story to Jodie.

“She reached for the baby wipes that were on the floor. She took both my ankles in one hand and lifted them up she washed my ass and little balls then let my legs down and washed my diaper area with another wipe”.

“Some things never change Jerry you are just as sweet and cute as you were when I was your Mommy and you were my baby" Helen said. “The only thing I’m sad about is that you never found someone to love and take care of you” she said. “You are a great man and the best little brother ever”.

“Si I m ok I oing” I said with Tony’s binkie in my mouth.

“Wait” Helen said and pulled the binkie out of my mouth.

“Sis I am doing Ok now that I’m retired I get to do the things I always wanted to do”.

“But aren’t you lonely” she asked?

“Yes sometimes but look at me what women would want me” I answered “but it’s Ok”.

I took the binkie out of her hand and put it back into my mouth. Binkies always make me relax.

“You’re still as adorable and cute as ever”. “She pulled my legs up by my ankles again and slid the diaper she found under me then lowers them and spreads my legs out as she continued to diaper me”.

“When she finished diapering me she took her blouse off and her bra she was so much bigger when she was a teen and last time I visit her in December”.

“Helen pulled me into her arms I knew where she wanted me to be so I shifted this way and that. When she was comfortable she took the binkie out of my mouth”.

“This will be better than before because now I can feed you my milk enjoy baby brother and thank you for helping Mommy I love you”. “She put her hand on the back of my gray hair and pony tail and pulled me to her nipple I opened my mouth she smiled down at me go ahead baby suckle from Mommy” she whispered as I started to suckle like a new born.

“Mmmm baby that’s a good baby boy” Helen said and she held the back of my head close to her”.

“She held me close and padded my diapered bottom. I remembered so many times doing this for her as her baby brother. I was in la la land as her warm milk filled my mouth I swallowed it down into my belly”.

“She rocked us back and forth while I was laying in her arms the arms of my older sister like she did so many times. I felt her shift I lost her nipple and started to complain until her other nipple touched my lips”.

“Just nipple changes don’t panic Mommy has more for her baby brother suckle and be happy baby” she said.

“My head in her arms her hand behind my head warm milk filled my belly and soon I was asleep in my big sisters arms”.

“This is getting good” Jodie said. “What happened next”?

tbc

Edited by Eagle0769
Chapter 2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eagle0769 changed the title to First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 1 & 2
54 minutes ago, Bel George said:

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed @Eagle0769.  I 'liked' the story when I read first read it, and I follow it to get notified when new chapters are posted.  That means I'm curious to see what's next.  

Please continue.

Thank you Bell George happy you enjoyed it  and you would like more. It’s encouraging to a writer to hear ? that someone likes it and wants them to continue. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Times Square at the Ball Drop

Chapter 3

“When I woke up I didn’t know where I was I looked around it looked familiar but couldn’t place where I was until my sleepy eyes focused and saw I was in a crib it had to be Tony’s crib. I looked around but my God Son wasn’t in the crib with me”.

“Helen” I said out loud “that’s not who I am” she answered giggling though the speaker that was hanging on the crib.

“Come on sis get me out of Tony’s crib” I said.

“Who am I” she asked again giggling.

“She sounded like she was in a better mood so I said “Mommy come get me pleassse I hungry”.

“I heard her coming up the stairs she walked into the nursery she smiled at me there’s my baby my cute baby brother” she cooed.

“She put the gate down reached in and picked me up in her arms. The memory of being 13, 14 and 15 and this past December reminded me of how I loved being picked up by her”.

“Did you have a nice nap” she asked as she kissed my forehead.

“Yes I remember fallen asleep when you nursed me before too” I said.

“Yep even my girlfriends thought you were adorable they always wanted to baby you too”.

“Are you wet” she asked but she didn’t wait for an answer she just put 2 fingers into my diaper and looked surprised when she said “baby Jerry is wet what a good boy” she cooed at me.

“Helen walked over to the changing table she laid me down on my back and put the strap around my belly”. “Yes Mommy is going to change your dipee but first here is your binkie” she said in baby talk. “She slipped it in between my lips and I started to suck on it”.

She pulled the tapes on the diaper "I owe you big time Jerry if it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have been able to take care of Tony after he was born”. “As I was taking care of you I learned what to do with Tony I’m grateful for that” she said.

“Helen bent down and started to blow bubbles in my belly button and we started to giggle like we did when we were younger”.

“When she finished changing me she took a shirt from the closet “handes up” she said and I put my arms through the sleeves and she pulled it down over my small body”.

“I looked at it upside down it was the cookie monster staring up at me”.

“I took the binkie out of my mouth how the hell do you still have this” I asked noticing it was mine?

“Language baby” she said.

“I have all your baby clothes when we were younger in the garage I never got rid of them” she answered. “Frank wanted to through all your stuff away to make more room for a work shop I told him if he did I would cut his balls off when he was sleeping he never said that again”.

“How is the prick” I asked?

“That’s strike two” she said and finished changing me.

“What” I said?

“No cursing in front of Tony I don’t want him to grow up with a potty mouth like his useless father” Helen said.

“Is everything Ok with you and him” I asked?

“Sure if you consider that we are separated and filing for a divorce” she said.

“Oh sis I’m sorry I didn’t know” I said as I gave her a big hug.

“I have Tony and now … I have you” Helen said.

“Me” I asked?

“Sure now that Frank is gone you can come over whenever you want to be my baby” she said “and picked me up put me on her hip put the binkie back in my mouth and walked out of the nursery and into the kitchen”. “When we turned the corner into the kitchen I almost had a heart attack when I saw a women I didn’t know feeding Tony”.

“Sis” I yelled and tried to get out of her arms”.

“Shhhhh baby” Helen whispered “shhh” as she laid me in her arms and started to rock me back and forth and walked around the kitchen. She held me tight to her as I calmed down a little.

“This is my best friend Samantha Woods-Warren” she said “you don’t remember her” she asked?

“OMG Jerry you’re still as adorable as ever” Samantha said and tickled me under my chin.

“Here Sam put him in his highchair for me while I make him something to eat” Helen said.

“This is one amazing story baby keep going” Jodie said.

“Sam took me and put me on her hip and walked over to the extra highchair next to my God Son. Tony didn’t really know who I was yet or didn’t recognize me the way I was dressed he just smiled at me”.

“Sam put me in the chair she strapped me in and snapped the tray in place then took a bib off the counter and tied it around my head. Helen was at the stove making me breakfast Sam went back to feeding Tony”.

“So baby do you remember Samantha Samantha Woods she said as she walked over to me and sat down next to me. You and she were very close” she said with a giggle.

“Helen took the binkie out of my mouth and started to feed me. “Open up here comes the airplane” she said “I opened my mouth and she slipped the spoon in”. “Samantha Woods was my very best friend I think you had a big crush on her when we were younger”.

“I heard Samantha giggle when Helen said that I had a crush on her”.

“She was the only girlfriend I ever let take care of you” Helen said with another spoon full of Farina.

“I stayed a week with my sister and every day Samantha came over her and my sister would baby me and Tony”. “When Tony didn’t empty Helen she feed me her baby milk that was left over”

“Samantha was the only girl who gave me a BJ and I gave her pussy a good eating out and we each lost our cherries together”.

“She was about the same height as you Jodie she had long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes”.

“After the week of being taken care of by my sister and Samantha I had to leave”. “We keep in touch and when I go visit my sister, Samantha is always there and we all played house each of them with a baby in their arms”.

“Jerry that has to be the best story I ever heard” Jodie said.

“I think it’s time to go find a good spot to see the ball drop” she said. I paid the bill and as we started to leave Planet Hollywood Jodie said “hold my hand or you will get lost”.

I took her hand and felt a little tingle. Then we went as close as we could to watch the New Year come in but it was so crowded she picked me up and put me on her hip.

I was on Jodie’s hip as the countdown started 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone yelled. Jodie hugged and kissed me on the lips. She held me and kissed me for the longest time tongue and all and I kissed her back.

Confetti was flying all over us balloons and beach balls were going left and right. Jodie still had me in her arms “Happy New Year baby” she said to me and she started to kiss me on the lips again tongue and all holding me close to her chest my legs wrapped around her waist in front of her. I could feel my peepee getting harder as we kissed.

When she broke the kiss she asked me if I wanted to come up to her place her arms were holding me up around my ass and close to her.

“Ok” I said and we started to leave. The train was packed so she held me in her lap facing her.

“That was a great story” she whispered “maybe you will let me baby you”? I looked up at her and smiled. “Ok” I said and started to kiss her I didn’t care what it looked like to other people a Mommy and Baby kissing like adults.

tbc

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bel George said:

Of course I (and others) want to see what happened.  I enjoyed the story so far and I am curious for the future chapter(s).

Thank you for your input. I don't know how many read the story or how many have posted if they liked or disliked it

it must not be to many. I have a few more chapters done just have to proofread them but if no one likes them why bother.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...