LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fluffing!

this has been such a game changer for me lately, i had no idea! my process of diapering up already involved some molding of the diaper to fit between my legs perfectly, but i would see some photos on tumblr of really puffy diapers, some of which i already owned and it made me wonder. and i remembered when i tried cloth diapers i would have to fluff them up and i realized i can literally do the same thing with disposables. and the difference is huge, the diaper feels amazing right from the start, and i think it helps with the absorbing too. this is definitely something that has made just about every diaper ive worn feel amazing, from when its completely dry all the way up until its loaded to the max. i basically just grab the inside and outside of the diaper in kind of a handful way, and pull apart just enough not to damage or tear it but to get all the stuff inside broke apart and fluffy. im never going to wear a diaper again that isnt fluffed ❤️

• Like 1

I have a question, @CuteFantasy: I do the "hotdog bun" fold whenever I'm about to put a fresh disposable on, which seems to help prevent a "W-fold" from forming between my legs and potentially funneling liquid toward the leg gathers, but I don't pull at the liner or the stuffing, out of concern that I'll detach it from the interior of the diaper, causing it to fall and bunch up as the day goes on and I walk around. I've had a few diapers do that; Play Dayz are probably the most prone to stuffing migration, in my experience - if I wear one for five or six hours and I'm being fairly active, walking around a lot, or climbing stairs or ladders, all the fluff at the front of the diaper settles down between my legs. When you fluff your diapers, do you notice the stuffing migrating after a while, or does it stay where it is?

Most Disposables now... snap them open from their tri folds, like you would a garbage bag from one end or the other.. then STRETCH them long ways. Makes the gathers pop up too

3 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I have a question, @CuteFantasy: I do the "hotdog bun" fold whenever I'm about to put a fresh disposable on, which seems to help prevent a "W-fold" from forming between my legs and potentially funneling liquid toward the leg gathers, but I don't pull at the liner or the stuffing, out of concern that I'll detach it from the interior of the diaper, causing it to fall and bunch up as the day goes on and I walk around. I've had a few diapers do that; Play Dayz are probably the most prone to stuffing migration, in my experience - if I wear one for five or six hours and I'm being fairly active, walking around a lot, or climbing stairs or ladders, all the fluff at the front of the diaper settles down between my legs. When you fluff your diapers, do you notice the stuffing migrating after a while, or does it stay where it is?

The more "channels or folds, the more it will absorb. I never fold mine in half, see the post about yours. 

Most Disposables now... snap them open from their tri folds, like you would a garbage bag from one end or the other.. then STRETCH them long ways. Makes the gathers pop up too.

On 1/24/2022 at 3:13 PM, Little Sherri said:

if you fluff the whole thing enough, there actually isnt any room for that, thats the best part is that it gets really stuffy and poofy all throughout and stays where it is