LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

<MA> <MF> <WD> Josh's Plush World

Anne woke up early Friday morning, looking over at her partner Josh, still asleep with his stuffed teddy bear wrapped in his arms. She smiled. She had always thought it was cute that he had a little side. It allowed him to check out from reality and relax…something she often needed herself.

Today marked the start of the weekend that Anne had promised Josh. They both had a four day weekend off work, and Anne had promised that she would give Josh a whole weekend to indulge in his little side. But more importantly, she had promised him that she would indulge him and allow some of his fantasies to come true. She would be his mommy. It was something she had never done before. She always thought it was a cute qwerk, but it was never something she had actively participated in with him. Today was going to change that, and she was going to start it out right.

Careful not to wake him, she delicately climbed out of bed, lifting the covers as she slid out from under them. She hadn’t really thought too much about this weekend, other than the idea of Josh being in his little space a little more freely. She felt that oftentimes he hid aspects of it from her, whether it was because he was too embarrassed or just not wanting to push her. But she wanted to try to start the weekend off right. They had promised each other that they would be honest and open with each other during this time. No hiding how they felt about something, or hiding behind the infamous, “I don’t know,” statement they liked to use to dodge questions they didn’t want to answer.

She made her way into the kitchen and started a pan on the stove. She was eager to make him happy off the bat with one of his favorite breakfasts, eggs and bacon.

…..

The timer on the oven went off as she pulled the sizzling bacon out, releasing its delicious smell throughout the house and she continued to slow stir the eggs on the stove. Making sure to not burn them. It didn’t take long after the bacon was pulled out of the oven until she heard movement from the bedroom. Someone was obviously excited.

Josh exited their bedroom and made his way into the kitchen, starting off his morning as cute as he could be, as he strolled into the kitchen in his blue undies carrying his teddy bear in one arm.

“Good morning...Mommy,” he said shyly, giggling as he said the last part.

Anne smirked. He usually only called her that during sexy times when he was ready to cum. But it was cute to hear it like this.

“Good morning, Joshy,” she said with a big smile. “Someone’s looking extra cute this morning”.

Josh blushed as he twirled around, showing him and his Teddy off to Mommy.

“Come give mommy a hug!” Anne said as she opened her arms out wide. Josh eagerly ran towards her and jumped into her arms, feeling the warm embrace of her hug close around him and he hugged her back.

“Are you ready to have a fun-filled day, baby?” Anne cooed.

Josh nodded as he looked up at his loving girlfriend.

“Hmmmm, I think somethings missing though…” She said as she moved her hand down to squeeze Josh’s butt.

Josh buried his head in her breasts, embarrassed as he knew what she meant.

“I just can’t seem to place my finger on what it is…” she said as she continued to squeeze.

Josh giggled, knowing what she was referring to, but he didn’t want to say it.

“Do you know what's missing, Joshy?”

He smiled as he looked up at Anne.

“Huh? Do you know?” she said as she moved both of her hands to his side, starting to tickle him. “Huh, Mr? Do you know what's missing?”

Josh laughed uncontrollably as Anne tickled him. He couldn’t stop laughing as he tried to fight her off.

“What's missing? Huh? What are we missing?”

“Di- My Di- My Diaper!” He struggled to get out between laughs.

Anne let up on the tickles and gave him a big hug. “That's right! So let's get that taken care of real quick!”

Josh smiled, excited to be diapered for the weekend. Anne had diapered him once before, and Josh had hoped that it would become a norm in their sex life, but that was several months ago and nothing similar had happened since then.

“Lay down on the bed, sweety,” Anne said, making her way to the drawer that stored his diapers. His stash was overflowing more than usual, as they had stocked up for the weekend, ensuring that no amount of accidents would cause their weekend plans to fall short.

She pulled his undies off and slid the fresh diaper underneath him, struggling to pull it far enough up so that it sat right. One by one, she taped the corners of the diaper shut revealing its cute design.

“How's that feel?” Anne asked, wondering if she did a good enough job.

“It's great, Mommy!” Josh said as he jumped out of bed. 

“Yea? Good. Let's get you some breakfast.”

Josh jumped into his chair at the table as Anne plated up his breakfast. She brought him a plate and set it on the table before returning to plate up her own.

“Alright baby, mo-,” she paused as she walked around the corner seeing that Josh had already begun to dig into his. “Hey!”

Josh dropped his fork and finished chewing the food in his mouth. “Sorry…mommy”.

“Last I checked, babies can’t feed themselves!” Anne cooed, sliding his plate towards her. Josh blushed. He was loving every second of this.

Anne scooped up small portions of eggs at a time and fed Josh as he happily smiled back at her, swinging his legs in the chair with a big smile on his face. Happily opening his mouth wide for each fork full.

…..

Breakfast finished up quick, and the two moved into the living room where Josh laid out his coloring books and got to work as time quickly passed by. Anne layed on the couch as she browsed the web, scrolling through social media posts and chatting with friends as Josh laid out on the floor, feet in the air swaying back and forth as he colored in his coloring book. She smiled to herself. A cute, innocent sight that she never saw much of. Josh usually kept this side to himself while she was out shopping, or at work. Truthfully though, she didn’t mind it and wanted to encourage more of it. Especially if this is what made him happy.

“Are you hungry, joshy poo?” She cooed as she got up off the couch.

“Yea!” He said, looking up at her as he put his crayon down.

Anne reached out her hands and helped Josh get off of the floor, exposing the newly made patch of yellow on the front of his diaper.

“Oh no! Did my little baby have an accident?” She cooed.

Josh blushed and looked at his feet, “Maybe…”

“Awww, it's okay baby. Why don’t we get you changed before lunch?”

Josh nodded and went to give Anne a big hug.

“Can you meet me on the bed, baby? Mommy’s just gonna grab a drink of water real quick”.

Josh nodded and ran down the hallway and into their bedroom while Anne went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Josh laid back on the bed, eager for what would be his first real diaper change. He had only used it once so far which he thought was a little wasteful, but he wasn’t going to worry about that. He held his Teddy in his hands as he laid out on the bed.

Anne followed him into the room seeing him sprawled out and ready. There was something about it...that just got her going.

She pulled the tapes off, one by one and pulled the diaper back, revealing her little man's plump penis nestled in the soft hold of the diaper.

She cooed, “Look at my baby boy! Did you have a little accident?”

Josh blushed as he hid his face behind his stuffed animal.

“Yea...its okay baby. Mommy’s gonna take care of her little baby”.

She pulled out a clean wipe and started making her way around his balls, wiping all the parts she figured could have gotten dirty. It was actually kind of hot. Josh was laid out, helpless and eager for her touch. She cleaned all around before starting on his penis. It only took a touch before it started to enlarge. She washed around the base, watching it double, triple, quadruple in size. She loved Josh’s cock. It made her feel so good, and it was just there, waiting to be taken.

She wrapped it with the wipe as she rubbed his long shaft, slowly moving her hand in long stroking motions as she washed his cock.

“Oh baby, I think someone likes to have his diaper changed, doesn’t he?”

Josh continued to hide behind his stuffed animal. He was beyond embarrassed. Excited, but exposed to his girlfriend in a state that was new to both of them. Anne had never changed his dirty diaper before, much less watched him get hard in it.

“Oh...it's okay baby. Like I said...Mommy’s gonna take care of her little baby”.

She could feel herself getting wet as she towered over her boyfriend. She couldn’t pin down why, but she longed for him and couldn’t shake the thought of having him. Something about him was just eristisable.

She put the wipe down before reaching for her panties, pulling them down from around her waist and letting them fall to the floor. She could feel her clit ache. It was no longer a want, it was a need. She slid her finger down and felt it, rubbing her fingers against it as she felt the pleasure run through her body. She continued further, feeling her wet lips as she gilded her finger through.

She started to climb onto the bed, towering over Josh who laid spread out over his soiled diaper, teddy bear still covering his face as she straddled his legs, inching up towards his cock.

“It's okay baby, Mommy’s just gonna...Mommy’s gonna make her baby boy feel extra good. Does that sound like fun?”

Josh squirmed a little as he peeked through his Teddy with the biggest smile on his face.

Anne reached for his cock, taking it in her hands. She could feel it pulsing as the veins pushed out from the skin giving it an extra firm feel. She drooled at the thought of having it inside her. She gave it a long stroke as she lifted her body into the air. Feeling her soft, wet pussy lips graze his firm tip. She ached at its grace.

She let out a soft moan as she pushed it closer.. She wanted it, but she had to be gentle with her baby who seemed just as eager as she was. She pressed the tip firmly against her lips as she lowered herself down, feeling his throbbing cock split her open as it plunged inside her, gliding as smoothly as ever deep inside her.

“Uhhhhhh” she moaned, “oh my gooodddd….”

Josh kept his teddy bear in place, but peered through, eager to see his Mommy’s face.

“Does it-” He started to ask.

“Shhhhh, baby. Mommy’s gonna take care of all your little needs…”

She started to bounce on his cock, she could feel him stretching her out as she forced it deeper and deeper. She was dripping wet. She couldn’t remember the last time she had felt like this, but it had been some time. She felt alive as she bounced on him, straddling his throbbing cock between her legs.

Josh reached out to grab her boob, giving it a soft squeeze.

Anne smiled down at him, “Yea? Does baby want to play with Mommy’s titties?”

Josh nodded, smiling up at her as he continued to squeeze.

She pulled his hand down her chest, and back under her shirt, placing it firmly on her breast as he gave it a squeeze before rubbing her tit between his fingers. She moaned. She continued to ride him, pumping his cock deep inside her as he squeezed and massaged her tit.

“I- I’m gonna-” Josh let out.

She knew what he meant. She didn’t expect him to last long like this, but she was eager to keep going. She didn’t want it to stop.

“Shhh baby. Why don’t you suck on mommy’s tits? Hmmm?”

Josh nodded, doing everything he could to keep from cumming, but Anne wasn’t slowing down. She pulled her shirt up as she lowered her body, placing her tit into his mouth. He began to suck, lasting mere seconds before blowing his load deep into his Mommy’s pussy.

“Keep sucking baby. Get all of Mommy’s milky,” Anne said, feeling herself approaching a climax as Josh emptied his load in her.

She kept bouncing, feeling his cum slosh around her insides as she rode his cock, eager for a release of her own before it deflated back to its sad shrunken size.

Josh continued to suck her tits, loving every second as she forced it against his face, leaving no place for it to go but into his mouth. 

“Yes baby. Come on, keep sucking” Anne yelled, “Be a good boy”.

He continued to suck, flicking his tongue across her nipple, eager to please as his cock was milked dry as she kept going, no sign of stopping.

She jolted forward as pleasure shot up through her body, straddling his cock between her legs as she buried her tits in his face, letting out moans of ecstasy as she continued to ride him, draining every last drop from his now deflating cock.

They laid in bed, side by side as they relived the best moments in their head, catching their breath and feeling the warmth of one another.

“Well…” Anne said, finally pulling herself back together. “Guess I should, uh...get you cleaned up”.

Josh giggled, looking over at his Mommy with a big smile..

“Did my baby have a good time?”

Josh nodded his head furiously, “The best”.

Anne kissed him on the cheek before she got up and made her way to the foot of the bed. She pulled out a fresh diaper and wiped up the mess she had made all over Josh’s big boy parts. She slid out the old, and plopped in the new diaper and taped him up.

“Alright, looks like you're all set. What do you say we have some lunch now?”

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my stories and want to help support me in creating more, please consider supporting me on my Patreon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1