LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's New Home - Chapter 6 (7/26/2022)

Sam had come to accept his life as normal. He lived with two men that took care of him. Jackson, only a few years older than Sam, worked from home as an independent software contractor and took on the role as Sam’s older brother in the household dynamic, looking out for Sam, while also being sure to make good use of him when Dad wasn’t looking. Jeff on the other hand, who played the role of Sam and Jackson’s Dad was a large muscular dude, who often worked 60+ hour work weeks in the field leaving the two home alone and unsupervised. But when he was home, he made sure Sam and Jackson had fulfilled their daily chores, and relieved him of any stress before tucking them both in for the night.

Between Jackson and Jeff’s income, Sam was able to indulge in the lifestyle he had always dreamed about. He was the household baby. Waddling around in his often exposed diapers, filling them as he needed and happily going about his day playing with a variety of toys, or stuffies. Sometimes Jackson even let him play some of his video games, but nothing more than an E rating of course.

Jackson on the other hand, had first been dating Jeff as his one and only submissive slave, indulging in both of their BDSM fantasies when Jeff started to express interest in having him live the ABDL lifestyle. Jackson wasn’t too fond of the idea, admitting that he might be willing to make small changes here and there to make Jeff happy, but didn’t see himself behaving in that manner at all times around Jeff. Eventually, the two had reached an arrangement that worked for the two, as Jackson had started to develop a liking for being in charge sometimes, but knew Jeff would never let that happen. So they came to an agreement to bring a third into their relationship, that would serve as a sex toy / maid for the both of them, and ultimately create a unique home life.

At first, Jackson’s part in the agreement wasn’t totally of great interest to him, as his now Daddy would require him to be in pull ups at all times when he was around, only allowed to use the toilet for bigger messes. Jackson had started to enjoy the idea of letting go and being treated like a kid during after care. Sure it was fun to get tied down and fucked by Jeff, but the ABDL dynamic created a unique after care that helped Jackson unwind, especially with the addition of Sam.

The three of them had talked a lot over video calls and instant messages, leading them to eventually meet up for a weekend in Sam’s hometown, and take Sam back with them. The time in town had been relatively normal, eating out, getting to know each other, getting comfortable and exchanging sexual comforts, history, etc. The late night hookups in Jeff and Jackon’s hotel, and eventually packing up Sam’s small apartment which he could barely afford and loading it into the back of Jeff’s truck.

While they hadn’t actually got around to any ABDL specific stuff, other than open conversations about it, Jeff was dying to get started, to get immersed in a new world he had been preparing for ever since Jackson had agreed to bring in someone else to their relationship. Jeff was sure to dig through any open boxes, trying to get a sneak peak at Sam’s stuff both to assess what he had, but more importantly looking for any signs of the supplies that Sam said he had, and Jeff was desperate to make use of them after having waited all weekend. While his efforts proved to be fruitless, he was determined and reminded himself that he was in charge, so why not just demand what he wanted now that the three of them had started to settle in.

“Hey Sammy, where do you keep your, uh, little supplies?” Jeff asked with a nervous but firm voice as he wasn’t quite sure what to call it. While he had been scrolling through Etsy shops and making many purchases throughout Amazon and other online vendors, he still wasn’t sure what to call it all as a whole. With Jackson, he could just demand certain items or actions, but he wasn’t sure that he was quite at that point with Sam.

“Oh, I have those in my bag that I put in the car...did you want me to get them?” Sam called back from the living room where he was finishing packing up the last of his things.

“Yea, and meet me in your room before we load up your mattress,” Jeff responded.

Rather than stand around and wait, Jeff finished loading up the boxes still scattered around the bedroom and made his way back to find Sam nervously sitting on the bed, swinging his feet.

He looked up at Jeff with a nervous smile, “Oh! Before I forget, the mattress is just gonna stay here, the landlord said it was ok.” he said trying to prevent any awkward silence.

“Oh...yea that should work out well then because I think it would have to be strapped down to the roof otherwise. Bed Frame staying too?” Jeff responded.

“Yea, I was thinking I wouldn’t be needing them anyways?” Sam said, hinting at the idea that a better option might be awaiting him at his new home.

Jeff smiled, “No you will not.” He paused, a little nervous to push Sam too fast, but was dying to see him in a diaper, especially with a long car ride ahead of them.

He took a deep breath, reassured himself that he was in charge and said “Alright, well we're almost done loading up the truck, so let's get you changed and ready for the trip home.”

Sam blushed, obviously knowing what he meant. He reached for his backpack and started to unzip the bag.

“Did...did you want to pick it out? I don’t have many options.” Sam said nervously, having never worn in front of anyone else.

“I’ll let you pick this time, since you're being such a big boy right now and helping move all of this heavy stuff”.

Sam smiled and pulled out a diaper, one that Jeff quickly recognized as he had been doing a bit of online shopping in preparation of bringing Sam home. It was white, with a fairly big strip around the middle containing images of childish cars and trucks.

“Can you take your pants off like a big boy for daddy?” Jeff said as he felt himself getting overly excited and more into the role.

Sam happily obliged and pulled his pants down, revealing his hairless groin that Jeff was seeing for a second time, after a fun night in their hotel room a few nights before.

“Alright, lean back onto the bed for me and I’ll get you wrapped up nicely.”

Sam laid back on the bed, having never been changed by someone other than himself before, he felt himself getting excited as the new experience unraveled itself around him. It had always been a fantasy to be treated just like a baby. Diaper changes and bottles, bedtime stories and lots of stuffies, but never did he think it would actually come true. He mainly chatted with people online in the hopes that he might find someone to fulfill the fantasy for a night or something and yet here he was, about to become fully immersed. Lost in thought, It didn’t take long before his cock was at full mast.

Jeff saw this as he lifted Sam’s butt up in the air to slide the diaper under him but ignored it as he smiled and shook his head as he adjusted the tapes in the back for easy access. He pulled the diaper up over Sam’s erect cock and began to tape up each side, laying his erect cock tight against his stomach.

Sam, still lost in the thought of his fantasy land while this was happening, was half expecting him to play with it, relieve him or at least say something, but instead he felt it tucked under the diaper without a word. They had a long day ahead of them so he didn’t say anything.

Jeff lifted Sam back off of the bed. “Not bad for a first timer” Jeff said with a smile.

“Hehe, yea it feels pretty good” Sam said as Jeff helped him pull his pants over his fresh diaper, pausing to take a second to acknowledge it up close.

“I guess this outfit will due for today, but that will change when we get home, along with that other little problem we encountered.” Jeff said with a smirk as he pulled Sam into a hug from behind, reaching through the front of his diaper to point his slightly deflated cock downwards.

“Yea...that's not going to fly in my house, little guy” Jeff whispered into Sam’s ear before kissing the side of his head. Jeff released Sam who was blushing and trying to use his hands to cover the obvious bulge where he had just been touched, now thickening back to its full extent.

“Come on, let's finish up here and get out on the road.”

The car ride was long. Jeff and Jackson had traveled close to 11 hours across states to come pickup Sam, but the three of them were having a good time. Jeff, as excited as he was to get this new dynamic kicked off, knew that he should at least wait until they got home and settled in before fully putting his plans into place. But that wouldn’t stop him from having a little fun along the way. Conversation continued as they exchanged stories, talking about life. They played some car ride games and stopped for gas and snacks, to which Jeff made sure that both of the boys got large Slurpees, sounding innocent enough to sneak his intentions past Jackson’s eye, but Sam had exchanged a big grin with Jeff as he knew exactly what Jeff was trying to cause, but Jeff had already made sure the newest addition to his family was wrapped up tightly and ready for this kind of adventure.

Not even an hour later on the road, Jeff could spot the nervous movements of Jackson in the seat next to him and he squirmed around, obviously trying to hold his bladder. Having chugged down the Slurpee within minutes of resuming the car ride, Jeff had been waiting for this moment with a smile.

“Hey, any chance we could stop at the next gas station?” Jackson asked.

“We just filled up, should be good until we get home.” Jeff responded with a smile, trying to keep his eyes on the road rather than his squirming partner.

“Yea, it's just that I’ve got pee,” Jackson responded.

“You didn’t put a pull up on this morning?” Jeff responded with a smirk, knowing very much that he hadn’t since the two of them never officially said when their new agreement would start.

“Oh...I hadn’t realized we started that,” Jackson said as he started to blush, embarrassed that he had just said that out loud with Sam in the back seat, unaware of the bonding time the two of them had earlier that morning.

“We'll, why don’t I pull over and you can put one on,” Jeff said.

“Yea, at the next gas station would be great,” Jackson said, unaware of Jeff’s plan.

Almost instantly, Jackson’s stomach sank a little when Jeff began to pull over on the side of the road.

“Oh...you mean like now?” Jackson said nervously.

“Well you said you had to pee, didn’t you?” Jeff responded, now fully looking over at Jackson with a huge smile. Jeff reached inside the glove box and pulled out a pull up he had conveniently placed there before. Nothing childish or deeming, just some drug store quality ones he had picked up as a last minute idea the other day.

“Oh you wanted this to happen…” Jackson said as he put the pieces together.

Sam let out a laugh from the back seat as he watched Jackson take the pull up from Jeff.

“Sorry, I just think this is pretty funny,” Sam said.

“I bet your little brother already soaked his, didn’t you, little guy?” Jeff said in a silly voice while looking back at Sam.

Sam blushed, as he buried his face behind his hands. “Just a few times…”.

“Oh, Sam, are you already wearing a pull up?”. Jackson asked.

“No…” He said in a silly voice. “Daddy put me in a fresh diaper this morning”.

Jackson looked back at Jeff with a face of resent and excitement. Sure he loved incorporating embarrassment into the bedroom, but the side of the road felt a little public. There were almost no cars on the road though, and Jackson knew there was no fighting with Jeff. If Jeff wanted something from Jackson, he knew it would go better if he just followed orders. Hesitantly, Jackson opened the door and jumped out of the truck, pulling down his pants and unfolding the pull up.

“Fuck, do you have to pull these on like underwear?” Jackson said as he realized they weren't like a diaper.

“That's why they’re called pull ups, kiddo”. Jackson blushed at the new name Jeff had used for the first time, he looked back lovingly at his boyfriend and smiled. Usually, his nicknames were much more demeaning like, bitch, or cum slave, so this was a welcoming change for Jackson. Jeff was relishing in the moment, taking in the sight of his exposed boyfriend with his pants around his ankles on the side of the road as he struggled to figure out how a pull up worked. Jackson acted quick as a car flew by. He pulled his pants over his shoes and quickly slid on the pull up, rushing to then pull his jeans back over his shoes before jumping back in the truck.

Without much of a hesitation, Jeff started to pull off the side of the road and get back to driving.

“So now I just...like pee?” Jackson said, reminded of his full bladder as he got comfortable in his seat again.

“Yea, I’d be careful though. Pull Ups don’t usually hold that much” Sam said from the back seat, snickering as he awaited what would happen next.

“Wait what?” Jackson said as a sense of panic overcame him.

Jeff smiled. It wasn’t a part of his plan for Jackson to soak himself beyond just his pull up, but he liked the idea that it was a possibility. Afterall, he could just have Sam clean it up when they got home.

Jackson was so uncomfortable. His bladder was beyond full, but he couldn’t trick himself into peeing. He was scared to push too hard to keep it from flooding, but beyond that he just couldn’t. He kept pushing and pushing, trying to relax his mind, until finally, a little stream began to flow and he felt the wetness spread throughout the front of his pull up.

Jeff looked over to see Jackson in a deep concentration, as he knew that Jackson was attempting to pee himself on purpose for the first time. It was hot and Jeff felt himself getting aroused. As Jackson felt himself reaching an end, his heart sank as he felt the wetness begin to leak onto his legs, polling into the bottom of his jeans, wetting the surface of his pants while he was at it.

Soaked and mortified, Jackson finished peeing and sat there. He let out a deep sigh, prompting Jeff to look over.

“Looks like someone had a little accident” Jeff said with a laugh as he looked over. Jackson looked back as Sam laughed in the back.

“Can we stop at a gas station now?” Jackson said with little tone, accepting what had just happened but eager to get out of it.

“Yea, we can get you cleaned up...if you do daddy a little favor.”

Jackson looked over as Jeff motioned towards his now noticeably huge bulge. He knew exactly what he wanted as they had done this on a lot of their road trips. Hell, oftentimes Jackson offered just so that he wouldn’t have to drive.

“This is really doing it for ya, huh?” Jackson said with a smirk. Already making his way towards his Daddy’s pants to undo them.

Sam sat in the back seat, watching with excitement, trying to catch a glimpse at how big his new Daddy was downstairs. 

Jeff noticed him in the rearview as he helped pull his pants down for Jackson.

“Don’t you worry buddy, you’ll get a chance later tonight. Why don’t you take a nap so that you're ready to help the big boys unload all of your stuff? Don’t want you getting tuckered out too early.”

Sam blushed and nodded. Exciting for what lay before him later tonight and eager to not disappoint. Sure he wasn’t that tired, but the idea of taking a diapered nap in the back seat of Daddy’s truck was all he needed.

Meanwhile, Jackson was now laid across the center console, with his mouth wrapped around his Daddy’s massive cock. Jackson, deep in the motion felt his daddy's hand reach around back and grab a hold of his piss soaked ass, firmly squeezing it as he moaned with pleasure.

“We’re gonna have to make sure you don’t make accidents like this on a regular basis, kiddo”.

Jackson slowly bobbed his head and whipped his tongue back and forth on the underside, occasionally using it to hug the massive cock. Slowly, he took in more and more of the cock until it was fully in his mouth, causing him to gag time and time again as Jeff purposefully hit pot holes here and there.

Jackson felt one last firm grip of his soaked ass before Jeff’s cock began to twitch, shooting its load straight to the back of his throat. He gagged slightly, but was sure to suck up every last drop as he knew that his master, well his now Daddy, wouldn’t tolerate anything less and he was expected to clean up any mess made during play time.

Jackson continued to suck as he felt the penis shrink back down in size. Taking his time to lick the different parts, ensuring that there wouldn’t be any trace of cum left. Jeff slowly ran his hand through Jackson’s hair and for a moment, Jackson was at peace.

It wasn’t long until the next gas station came about, and the three of them pulled into the parking lot. As he parked, Jeff looked into the rearview to find his newest addition passed out in the back seat, fully unaware they even stopped. He smiled as he gestured for Jackson to get out.

“Do you have anything to cover this?” Jackson asked, looking down at his obviously soaked pants.

“No. Just get out of the car, people will probably just think you spilled your drink if anything.”

Jackson did as he was told, as he had learned by now that there was no point in arguing. Daddy always won.

Nervously, Jackson got out of the car and made his way into the store, quickly dodging into an aisle and out of sight of the cashier, scanning for the bathroom door that he saw in the back of the store. Quickly, he opened the door and ducked inside, desperate to get out of his drenched pull up.

Jeff made no effort to quicken his pace as Jackson ran into the store. Instead, he checked the back of the truck for extra clothes for Jackson and made sure to grab a fresh pull up before making his way into the store.

Jackson had just finished stripping his clothes and soggy pull up off when he heard the knock on the door, followed by Jeff’s voice. “Kiddo? You in there?”

Beyond embarrassed, Jackson quickly unlocked the door allowing Jeff to enter. Jeff laughed as he entered, seeing Jackson in nothing but a shirt with his piss soaked pants on the ground.

“What a little baby you are. Keep this up and we might have to send you back a few steps, mister”

Jackson was embarrassed, but he was also aroused because this was just his thing. He loved to be embarrassed and used for his Daddy’s pleasure, and he could tell he was having a good time.

“I brought some wipes and a spare pull up, so why don’t we get you cleaned up and changed?”

Jackson stood still and Jeff took a baby wipe out and began to wipe around his privates. The wipe was cold to the touch, but Jackson felt himself getting hard nonetheless.

“Oh, so I do have two helpless little piss boys that like to be taken care of, don’t I?”

Jackson smiled and looked up at Jeff with the loving look he had always exchanged after a rough scene and Jeff sought to comfort him.

“Awww, does that mean yes, kiddo?” Jeff asked with a teasing voice.

“Yea…” Jackson responded as he dipped his head with embarrassment.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Daddy. I enjoy being your helpless piss boy.” It was something he never thought he would say out loud, especially when Jeff had first brought up the idea of ABDL, and yet here he was, hard as a rock and half naked in a grimy gas station bathroom with his piss soaked clothes and a wet pull up at his feet.

Jeff smiled, and wrapped the wipe around Jacksons throbbing cock and began to move his hand in quick fashion.

“If you can make this quick, Daddy will let it happen, ok?”

Jackson nodded desperately. Luckily for Jackson, he was beyond hard and it didn’t take much before he blew his load into the wet baby wipe that Jeff had wrapped around him.

Jeff pulled his head in and kissed his forehead as he slowed his motion. “Good boy. Let's get this pull up on and get back on the road.

Jackson took a second to cool down, before taking the pull up from Jeff and began to slide his legs through it. Jeff tossed the wipe in the trash can and proceeded to wash his hands, obviously signifying that Jackson had got some on him, which would usually be Jacksons job to remedy, but he wouldn’t think about it to much.

“Did...did you not grab any pants?” Jackson said as he looked around.

“Sorry kiddo, they’re packed away somewhere in the back of the truck. But you can just ride the rest of the way home like that.” Jeff said as he picked up the pants off the ground.

Without another word, Jeff made his way out into the store, leaving Jackson to scurry his own way back to the truck with no one to hide behind as he went through the store to grab a few things.

Jackson, realizing he had no other choice, pulled his shirt down as much as he could and made his way quickly through the store, exposing himself for only a moment to the cashier as he dipped out the front door and jumped back into the truck.

A few minutes later, Jeff returned and handed him a bottle of bug juice, something Jackson would have never expected.

“Fitting,” Jackson said with a laugh.

Jeff smiled back at him and started the truck, making his way back to the road to finish the trip home.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my stories and want to help support me in creating more, please consider supporting me on my Patreon.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2: A New Life

Just as the sun began to set, the three of them had finally arrived home as they pulled into the driveway. It had been a long drive, but it would all be worth it as their new life pieced itself together.

Sam, having awoken shortly after exiting the highway was beaming with excitement, curious to see his new home and start a new life. And what better way to do that than being keen on making it known how much of a baby he was. It wasn’t long after the truck stopped that Jackson and Jeff began to smell it. The distinguishable smell that could only mean one thing. Sam had taken to filling his diaper in more ways than one, and Jeff wasn’t pleased.

Jeff, not being the happiest about this occurrence, made his way around the front of the truck to the back seat where Sam was sitting and opened the door, giving Sam a quick look of disappointment before reaching in and picking him up and out of the car. Sam giggled as he could feel his mess spread further through his soiled diaper as Jeff picked him up.

Sam was giggling all while daddy carried him into his new home, not trying to hide his disappointment at all.

“Haha, you sure this is what you wanted?” Jackson said teasingly as he saw the look on Jeff’s face.

Jeff gave him a death stare back. It wasn’t what he was planning on doing at this moment, but he figured he better get used to this as it would be a regular occurrence for both him and Jackson...Jackson just didn’t know yet.

Sam was amazed at the house as Jeff carried him inside. It was a single story home, but appeared big enough to have several bedrooms and bathrooms. The hallway and living room were full of clean, modern furniture that gave it a vibe that was almost like the house was being staged for a sale.

Jeff hadn’t said a word to Sam since he realized the big mess that he had made, but Sam wasn’t worried about it as he was at awe with his new home, and was excited for the night before him. Sure it was a little premature maybe, but Sam wanted them to know how committed to this role that he was, and what better way to do it then just out of the blue.

Finally, Jeff turned towards a closed door and opened it, carrying Sam inside. Sam was instantly in awe. He was gleaming with joy as he saw all of his surroundings. A full nursery built for an adult, covered in baby blue walls, with painted clouds where the walls met the ceiling. A full size crib, a mound of stuffies in the corner, a large toy chest and a city play matt on the ground. Sam let out a sigh of enjoyment as Jeff laid him down on what he quickly realized was a changing table.

He looked up at Jeff, who looked like he had a range of emotions on his face.

“Well aren't you a little stinker…” Jeff said as he looked down at Sam, forcing a smile even though he knew what lay before him.

Sam blushed and laughed. “Sorry daddy, I couldn’t hold it any longer”. 

“Mhmmm, and I’m sure a little diaper boy like yourself tried realllllllly hard, didn’t you?”

Sam giggled some more, knowing very much that he could have made it home but wouldn’t admit to that.

“Well, this isn’t how I thought I would be introducing you to our home...but I guess sometimes little boys have accidents”.

“Can I have one of the stuffies?” Sam asked, cutting Jeff off.

“Um, sorry? Like right now?” Jeff said, caught off guard by the request.

“Yea...I um...sorry it can wait” Sam said sheepishly.

“No, no. Tell me why you want a stuffie”

“It’s kind of just a fantasy of mine...” Sam said, seeming to lose grip on his role.

Jeff walked over to the pile of stuffies in the corner and picked up a small teddy bear. One of the first ones he had bought, hoping to see Sam take interest in it as his favorite. He walked back over to the changing table and handed it to Sam.

“It's ok little one, daddy’s gonna take care of you. Why don’t you hold onto this little guy why we clean up this mess, huh?”

Sam let off a big smile as he hugged the stuffed bear.

“I’m gonna name him Buttons,” Sam said with a cheerful attitude.

“Alright, we’ll you hold on to Mr. Buttons real tight for me” 

Jeff untapped the tapes of the diaper and pulled back the cover to what would be his first dirty diaper. Piss was something that never phased him, heck him and Jackson had even tried it a few times in the past, but Jeff wasn’t quite sure what to expect when it came to number two. Fighting off the urge to gag, Jeff pulled out a tub of baby wipes and began to clean Sam up. Having only watched a few videos about how to do this, Jeff was pretty unskilled but with enough wipes, he made some progress.

Eventually, Jeff pulled Sam’s legs up and pulled the dirty diaper out, being sure to use the back to scrape off any extra that he missed before giving it one final wipe. He stuffed all the dirty wipes in the used diaper, and tossed it in the genie nearby.

“Fuck...I mean oops, forgot to grab a new diaper. Try to keep your butt up for daddy, little one” Jeff said as he made his way to the other side of the room to grab one off the shelf. It was the same one Sam had already had on, and Jeff walked back to the changing station, smiling down at Sam.

Sam, having been fighting off the urge, decided to stop fighting and watched as Jeff’s gaze headed towards his now rising shaft.

Ignoring it for a second, Jeff razed Sam’s butt back into the air and slid the new diaper underneath and lowered him down.

“I don’t think little boys are supposed to do that…” Jeff said in a condescending voice. “But I’ll let it slide just this once”.

Without much of a warning, Jeff pulled out a bottle of lube from the drawer below, and poured a generous helping onto Sam’s privates, making sure to get a decent amount of the underside.

As the lube dripped over his hard cock, Sam could feel that he was already about to bust, as his fantasy was coming true. Slowly, he felt the lube trickle down towards his little hole, where it began to pole as Jeff put the bottle away.

“Of course, I hope you know that if you're having a good time... then so am I”.

Sam’s expression perked a little as he realized what was about to happen. In his fantasy, he was just given pleasure, but he quickly realized that he would be used for pleasure too. Of course, he expected this in the grand scheme of things seeing as he was essentially going to be a stay at home pet, he was just hoping for a moment to himself.

“Ye...yes daddy, I’ll be a good boy”.

Jeff unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor, exposing his large cock as it sprang up ready for action. He had ordered the changing table to be just the right height for these kinds of things, and he was ready to make use of his expensive investment.

He pressed the head of his dick to the boy's asshole, whipping it back and forth, ensuring to cover it in copious amounts of lube.

“Now, do you think you can be quiet for daddy, or does my baby boy need something to help with that?” Jeff said as his cock throbbed. He was overly excited as Sam laid spread out before him, clutching his new friend Mr. Buttons. He debated just shoving one of the many pacifiers he had acquired in Sam’s mouth whether he wanted it or not, simply because that's what he wanted.

“I think I’ll need some help, daddy”. Jeff could feel himself already on edge. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a blue pacifier and forced it into Sam’s open and awaiting mouth, to which he immediately began to suck. 

“Now that's a good boy.” Jeff said with a large grin.

Without hesitation, Jeff slid his cock into Sam, inch by inch ensuring that the lube provided little friction. He watched as Sam winced as each inch went deeper and deeper, obviously stretching him wider than he had ever been. Out of desperation, Sam reached for his small cock desperate for release, but Jeff smacked his hand away. “Baby boys don’t get to play with themselves”.

Jeff continued to slide his throbbing cock in and out of Sam, each slide bringing him closer and closer to the release he had been longing for.

“You’re gonna have to learn your place, baby. And daddy’s gonna teach it to you.”

With that, Sam busted his tiny load all over Jeff’s chest, causing Jeff to blow his, filling his newly acquired tight little ass with his cum. He kept pumping, ensuring that Sam was filled with every last drop. He could see Sam clutching Mr. Buttons, bitting down hard on his pacifier which kept him going longer, ensuring to stretch his little boy out good.

Sam continued to suck his pacifier as Jeff pulled out his slimy cock, exposing Sam’s ass as his cum slowly leaked out. It was an amazing feeling, and one he hadn’t experienced with Jackson in a long time.

“Hot,” Jackson said from the doorway, obviously having watched at least the latter half. Jeff looked back at him and laughed as he began to tape up Sam’s fresh diaper, leaving the dripping cum to pole into the padding below.

“Yea, well why don’t you get over here and clean up your brother's load” Jeff snickered back.

“Um, if you're talking about that diaper, not happening”.

Jeff turned around, revealing the cum on his shirt. ”I meant this, but I’ll save your idea for another time.”

Jackson walked over and proceeded to give one long lick of the cum on Jeff’s shirt, before taking it off of him. “We can just wash this, besides we’ve got a truck to unload.”

Jeff smirked, “Yea, let me just finish up with this little one. I’ll be right there”

Jackson left the room as Jeff turned back to Sam. “I’ve got one more little surprise for you” he said in a babyish voice as he opened the drawer a final time.

Sam looked up as Jeff pulled out what was clearly a chastity cage. Fitting with the theme, it was a small plastic cage in light blue that Sam knew he would be spending a lot of time in.

Jeff began to lube it up and slide it into place on Sam, turning the key to lock it.

“Jackson and I will keep this key in a nice little spot for you. You’re ours now.”

Jeff picked up Sam and placed him inside his crib, ensuring that it was locked with Sam inside.

“You just stay here while the big kids unload. We’ll be done in no time” Jeff said as he left the room, looking back at Sam with a big grin on his face, arms wrapped around his new teddy bear, sucking away on his pacifier.

----------------

“Well that didn’t take long,” Jackson said as they opened the back of the truck.

“Yea, well maybe if you had just jumped into that position when I started ordering all of this I could have waited a little longer”. Jeff chimed back.

Jackson laughed as he helped slide the boxes forward, helping to stack them in Jeff’s arms. “You’re even letting the dude out of unloading his own stuff, aren't you?”

“Figured I could pay him back for my desperations...besides we're just putting this all in the garage. I doubt we’ll actually need any of it in the house.

“While that's true, why did we even bring it in the first place?” Jackson said.

“To give the kid false hope, pretend something like this wasn’t going to happen immediately”.

The two continued to chat as they made quick work of moving the boxes. It didn’t take too long with the truck backed into the driveway in front of the garage.

“Should we atleast bring his suitcase and backpack in?” Jackson said, closing up the truck, seeing as they were the only things not in a box.

“Yea, I guess I can go through them and decide what, if anything he can keep”

Jackson laughed, “damn, you’re really getting into this, aren't you?”

“More than I think you know, kiddo”.

Jackson smirked, he still liked being called that name. Demeaning yet loving at the same time.

They walked back into their home, locking the door behind them and headed into the kitchen, leaving Sam to stew in the other room for a bit.

“So what do you want to do for dinner?” Jackson said. “Long day on the road, I doubt you want to cook”.

“And you’ve got that right,” Jeff said as he reached into the fridge and cracked open a beer. “Lets keep it simple and order some pizza, we’ve got some ground rules to set as a new family”.

“Oh, ground rules. You sound so dad like...Dad” Jackson said in a sarcastic voice.

Jeff chuckled, “Just order some pizza you knuckle head”. He said as he disappeared into their bedroom leaving Jackson alone in the kitchen.

----------------

*DING DONG*

Jackson rushed to the door to grab the pizza, bringing it back to the table.

“Get it while it's hot!” Jackson called out, opening up the boxes before making his way to grab some plates and a coke from the fridge.

“Now who sounds like a dad?” Jeff said, exiting the bedroom and making his way towards the nursery. “Can you pour Sam some milk? You know where the new cups are''.

Jackson did know, because like most of the house, new adult sized baby products had been purchased in preparation for Sam to come home. When Jeff did something, he made sure to go all out. He grabbed a bottle from the upper cabinet, noticing a series of sippy cups as well, but he figured he’d let Jeff decide when to use those, at least for now.

Jackson filled the bottle and finished setting the table as Jeff led Sam out of the room, wearing nothing but the diaper he had been changed into earlier and a cute blue bib, matching the pacifier he still had in his mouth. Jeff led Sam to the table and had him take a seat where Jackson had placed the bottle.

“Not gonna use the high chair?” Jackson said with a laugh, trying to get Sam in a more constrained position. 

To Jackson’s surprise, Sam’s face lit up with excitement at the idea as he looked over at Jeff.

“Not tonight, Daddy’s too tired to get it out. But in the morning I’ll get it setup.”

Sam was basically bouncing in his seat. Jeff reached over and took the pacifier out of his mouth, sliding him a plate of pizza.

The three began to eat dinner, taking a second to enjoy the delicious pizza.

“Alright, so while we're all here it's time to lay down some house rules. Really get this thing going”.

Jackson was interested to hear what these were, thinking that they would primarily be about Sam.

“So we’ll start with you Jackson, since it's short and sweet”.

Jackson raised his drink in a cheering fashion as he took a drink.

“So, aside from your usual expectations...if I’m in this house, you better have a pull up on. I’m not expecting you to use it constantly, but it better be on.”

Jackson nodded, already having expected this.

“Second, you’re in charge of taking care of your baby brother while I’m gone. I’ll handle breakfasts before I leave on work days, but you’re in charge of lunch, diaper checks and changes...”

Jackson cut him off, “wait, what?!” He said, taken aback. “You’re expecting me to change the dirty diapers?”

Jeff smiled, “Yes, if you want to act like a big boy, you can help me take care of your brother...unless you want to spend your days like Sam with a pacifier and stuffie. Daddy would love to have two little stinkers.”

Jackson stared at Jeff. This hadn’t been a part of the agreement, but like usual he knew there was no arguing with Jeff. “At least I’ll get to use Sam for myself while he’s not home” Jackson thought to himself, trying to make the best of it.

Jeff nodded, seeing that Jackson was in agreement having said nothing as he watched Sam make a mess of his face while he ate his pizza.

“Alright, next, and this applies to both of you, I expect this house to be clean every day when I get home. You make a mess, it's cleaned up before I get home. Trash is kept up with, laundry, all of it. I’m not going to work hard all day and come home to anything less...so be warned”

“Last, Jackson, let's talk about your punishments. We both know you already enjoy the hardcore stuff, so I’ll be sure to find something more demeaning if you don’t follow through”

Jackson smiled, knowing how much he loved to be taken advantage of.

“Whether it's more chores, or something public, I’ll find something...maybe we’ll even borrow some of Sam’s stuff if it gets to that. That includes if the house isn’t clean, or I come home to find Sam in a dirty diaper, or whenever I see fit. Understood?”

“Yea” Jackson said as he finished off his slice of pizza.

“Right, another rule is you will both call me Daddy at all times. Public, private, I don’t care. You will speak to me with proper manners”

Jackson blushed, “Yes, Daddy”.

“Good, now for the messy boy”. Jeff said, shifting his gaze to Sam.

Sam laughed, having purposefully made a mess of his meal and was now chugging down his bottle of milk.

“Diapers, 24/7. I don’t care where we are or what we're doing. The bathroom is off limits, if I catch your ass on the toilet you best believe I’m going to give it a beating. To follow that, if you're going potty in your diaper like a good boy, you will have your pacifier, or your thumb in your mouth. I know Jackson is often working long hours at home too, so this will give him a visual to help keep up with you. Additionally, you need to ask permission to go number two. I know little boys can’t always hold it, but I know I want to be able to control that decision. So, if we find a messy diaper without permission, expect to be punished”.

Sam nodded, knowing very well that he wouldn’t be asking for permission as much as Jeff probably hoped.

“This goes without saying, but you will do anything I say without hesitation. Talking back will be met with punishments. Jackson is in charge too, but I don’t expect the younger brother to always do what the older one says” Jeff said with a smirk, side eyeing Jackson who glared back.

“You will eat and drink what is given to you, in whatever container it comes in. I don’t care if you don’t like it, Daddy decides what you eat. Your diaper and your dick are off limits, they belong to us. So no touchy touchy, or we’ll find a way to ensure it doesn’t happen again. I also don’t want to hear you asking for a change, Jackson and Daddy are more than capable of keeping up with you so you shouldn’t even be thinking about that. Also, Jackson and Daddy are in charge of your outfits, and you can count on them being babyish and embarrassing, especially on public outings. Oh, and bedtime is 10pm sharp. You will be ready and waiting to be put to bed by 10pm sharp, I don’t like grumpy boys. Understood”

Sam giggled, “Yes, Daddy”

“Good. Then let's wrap up here. Jackson, you are in charge of bathing him tonight, we can switch off as needed but I’m going to finish unpacking our stuff.”

“Like a bath?” Jackson asked.

“It can just be a quick shower this time, but I think he’ll need some help washing up”.

The idea wasn’t appalling to Jackson. He always loved showering with Jeff as Jeff often washed him and ran his hands through his hair, so he figured he could play the bigger role for Sam.

Jackson got up from the table and began to grab his plate.

“I’ll get those. It's past the little one's bedtime so let's get him clean and in bed.”

Jackson put his plate back down, and grabbed Sam’s hand, leading him to the bathroom.

“Right, so do I just pull these tapes off?” Jackson nervously asked Sam, realizing he had no idea how to change a diaper, let alone take one off.

Sam giggled and nodded. 

Jackson began to pull the tabs off, as he felt the weight of the diaper drop with each release, eventually causing the diaper to crash to the ground below with a quick squelch as Jackson looked down to see the noticeably wet and yellow diaper.

“Jeez, didn’t Jeff just change you?” Jackson said with a nervous laugh.

“Hehe, you mean dada?...I guess I’m just a messy boy”.

Jackson laughed, nodding in agreement as he looked at Sam’s messy face covered in pizza sauce. He reached around and turned the shower on, gesturing for Sam to step in.

Jackson tried his best to make quick work, washing both himself and Sam as he enjoyed the view of his new naked partner in front of him. Sam oftentimes noticing Jackson gazing at him would stop to shake his butt in an effort to tease Jackson.

“See something you like?” giggled Sam.

“Of for sure, but I can wait till Daddy’s gone in the morning” Jackson said with a smirk.

Sam smiled back and finished rinsing off.

Jackson and Sam stepped out of the shower, and Jackson dried the two of them off before stepping out into the hall with their towels wrapped around them.

“Hey Jef….I mean Daddy” Jackson called out as he walked with Sam back to the nursery.

Jeff was already inside, fresh diaper and baby powder already out on the changing station and ready to go.

“Did you need something?” Jeff said with a smile.

“Oh yea, I was just gonna say he's ready to get a diaper on”

“I’m gonna show you how, since you’ll probably have to change one while I’m gone tomorrow.”

“Oh...right,” said Jackson. While he wasn’t excited for this part, he was excited to have a submissive boy under him and the opportunities and new experiences that Jackson would be able to explore with that opportunity, so he figured this was the price to pay.

Jeff went through the steps, explaining the purpose of the powder and had Jackson tape Sam up, resulting in what was probably the worst tape job possible, but Jeff just laughed and figured it would be enough to get Sam through the night. Jeff carried Sam over to his crib and showed Jackson how to work the latch and placed Sam inside.

“Alright little guy. It's been a big first day, but Daddy’s looking forward to this first week with you, and he's got some big plans for next weekend.”

Sam smiled and reached up for a hug which Jeff happily obliged. He then reached out to Jackson, who after a second of hesitation reached in and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek as well.

“We’ll see you in the morning baby boy” Jeff said as he handed him Mr. Buttons and latched up the large crib side.

Jeff and Jackson made their way into their bed where Jeff was sure to pull Jackson in close, squeezing his padded butt and whispering, “And don’t think Daddy forgot about you, kiddo.”

Jackson smiled and welcomed the warm embrace as he snuggled into Jeff.

“Goodnight, Daddy,” Jackson said.

“Goodnight, Kiddo”.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my stories and want to help support me in creating more, please consider supporting me on my Patreon.

• Like 3
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Sam's New Home - Chapter 2 (2/7/2022)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3: A Day Of Firsts

The morning went quickly. Jeff, having been exhausted from the drive home and all of the over-excitement he had been experiencing from the recent changes had woken up late, giving him little time to get ready and get breakfast going as he usually would. He startled Jackson awake as he shot up out of bed.

“Shit, what time is it?” Jeff said as he jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom.

Jackson rubbed his eyes as he looked over at the clock. 6:03 AM. Jeff was usually up each morning by 5 to get ready and out the door by 6:30AM. It had been a nice weekend trip but reality was settling back in, and Jeff was extremely behind schedule to do anything he had planned on for this morning.

“You ahh...”, Jackson paused as he rubbed his eyes some more, sitting up in the bed. “You want any help with anything?”

A brief moment of silence followed as Jackson could hear Jeff scrambling to do his hair.

“Yea actually, can you just pour some cereal for you boys. I think I’ll just go without breakfast at this point.” Jeff responded, hurrying out of the bathroom and towards the closest.

Jackson climbed out of bed and made his way into the kitchen in only his pull up, catching Jeff’s eye as he walked by. He figured he’d save time and not stress Jeff out anymore. He grabbed two bowls from the cupboard and filled them with cereal. “Hope Sam likes Honey nuts…” Jackson thought as he poured some into both bowls. He filled them with milk and set them on the table as Jeff made his way into the nursery to awake Sam.

Unsurprisingly, Sam was up and waiting for his Daddy with Mr. Buttons and his paci, letting off a big smile as Jeff entered the room.

“Sorry I'm late baby boy, but daddy’s gotta make this quick.” Jeff dropped the fence and helped Sam out of the crib. Sam looked up at him with a big smile and hugged him.

“Daddy’s running late for work, but Jackson’s got some cereal out at the table, can you be a big boy and get over there yourself?”

Sam nodded and waddled his way to the kitchen, showing obvious signs of a saturated diaper. Jeff watched and smiled, regretting that he didn’t take extra time off work for this first week, but he needed the money with all of these recent purchases.

Jackson watched as Sam exited the room in his obvious waddle carrying Mr. Buttons. It was pretty cute, he wasn’t going to lie. Jackson watched as he climbed into a chair and Jackson slid him a bowl of cereal. Sam let his pacifier fall out of his mouth and onto the table and let out a giggle.

Jeff exited the nursery and made his way to the front door to put his work boots on. “Hey bud, I don’t have time to change Sammy, can you help me out?”

“Yea, I’ll take care of him,” Jackson said with a slight pause, quickly adding “Daddy” to the end.

“Alright, be good boys. Daddy will see you later tonight”.

Jackson and Sam waved goodbye with a mouth full of cereal as Jeff left for the day, locking the door behind him and officially leaving Sam and Jackson alone together for the first time.

The two finished their cereal in silence, just exchanging some awkward looks. 

“Sooooo....“ Jackson started, feeling unsure of what he was to do in this position. “I guess we should get you set up with something to do? Anything in particular?”

“CARTOONS! CARTOONS!” Sam shouted.

“Alright, I guess that's fine for a bit. I guess we gotta start by getting you changed though, and probably something more substantial to wear as well?”

Sam jumped up without a word and started running towards his room, excited for Jackson to change him.

“Hey! Dishes Mr,” Jackson called out, “I may have to look after you but I’m not doing everything”.

Sam made a quick u turn and placed his dirty dish in the sink before turning to make his way to his room again.

“All the way my guy,” Jackson said with a laugh.

“Like wash it?” Sam asked.

“Yea Mr. You might be daddy's baby, but you're just as responsible for chores around here as I am, so let's just keep up with the mess as we go”.

It felt weird to Jackson, usually he would try to pull stuff like this and Jeff would hound him about it, but now the roles were reversed. Sam pouted, but did as he was told. He was hoping to be babied by Jackson as well, but maybe it would just take more time since the top thing was new to him.

Finally, Sam put his bowl in the dishwasher and ran to his room, where Jackson found him patiently waiting on his changing table, Mr. Buttons in hand.

“K, let's try this again,” Jackson said, as he grabbed a diaper off the shelf.

He had never changed a diaper before, but figured it couldn’t be so bad. He listened to the tapes and pulled the front back and gagged slightly at the sight of the yellowed diaper. He looked up at Sam who was smiling all while watching.

Jackson finished changing Sam up and helped him hop off the table as he opened the closest doors, unaware of what Jeff had actually bought clothes wise, having only seen the larger furnishings in the room. To his surprise, it was packed full of all sorts of colorful clothing, from pants, to shirts, onesies, footed pajamas, and more. Like most things, Jeff had out done himself again.

“Right... Well, do you have a preference?” asked Jackson.

“Umm...just a onesie?” Sam asked nervously, inundated with choices.

“Sounds easy enough,” Jackson said as he picked out a white one with a picture of some cartoon dogs on it.

“Arms up,” Jackson said as he pulled the onesie over Sam’s head. Sam obliged and lifted his arms, allowing it to slide on easily. It fit perfectly. Jackson reached under and snapped the buttons together and looked at Sam.

“Alright, all set,” Jackson said as he started to leave the room.

“Hey...um...Jackson?” Sam said quietly.

“Yea? Whats up?” Jackson responded.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course, go for it”.

“I guess...I...can you come up with, like, a name for me?”

“Like, Sam?” Jackson said, unsure of what he meant.

“Like...a baby name or something. Like daddy calls me his little boy, or stinker...it makes me feel...safe I guess”

“Ah, you want a pet name?” Jackson said with a laugh. He knew why he wanted one, as he had always loved when Jeff called him a pet name, but he would have to get used to it the other way around as well.

“Yee...” Sam said nervously.

“Alright, what if I just mix ‘em up like Dad. Like Champ, or Sport?”

Sam nodded his head. “And what should I call you?” he asked.

“Hmm, Jackson doesn’t do it for you?”

Sam shook his head.

“Tell you what, why don’t you call me...” Jackson looked around, no names coming to mind. He looked at Mr. Buttons and just said “Teddy, or Sir, something along those lines?”

Sam nodded with a big smile. “Ok Teddy,” he said as he ran to give Jackson a huge hug.

“Alright kiddo, let's get you setup with some cartoons so I can get to work.”

“Can I bring some stuffies?”

“Like, more than just Mr. Button? Yea, I guess so”.

Sam quickly grabbed as many as he could carry from the pile in the corner, and followed Jackson back into the living room where he quickly dumped them all on the couch and jumped up. Jackson turned the TV on and flipped it to Netflix.

“Any cartoons in particular?”

“Paw Patrol!”

Jackson looked back at his onesie, “guess that makes more sense now, haha”.

He put on the show and left for his office to get started with his work day. It wasn’t long after sitting down in his office that he realized he should probably be more present with Sam. Sure, he didn’t need to actually be watched over but Jackson still had to form a relationship with him, and that would be easier if he was just there. He unplugged his laptop from the docking station and grabbed ahold of his noise canceling headphones and made his way back out to set up at the dining table.

There Sam was, curled up on the couch happily watching his show. 

Jackson saw his pacifier, still on the kitchen table. He picked it up and walked over to the couch, catching Sam off guard as he gestured it towards his mouth, to which Sam graciously accepted. Jackson clipped the other end to his onesie, remembering Jeff’s rule he figured he would be grateful for about physical bathroom noticies. Though, he did realize that only worked if Sam ever took it out to begin with.

“D’ank you, `eddy `ear” Sam said through his pacifier, smiling up at Jackson.

Jackson smiled back and made his way back to his laptop, finally starting his day of work. While he set his own hours, he liked to stay in a routine to get projects done on time.

----------

Time escaped Jackson as he was deep in his work during a focused sprint before realizing it was well after noon, and he should probably stop for lunch. Not to mention he should check on Sam. He also wanted to challenge himself to put his foot down a little more. Certainly Jeff wouldn’t be happy with Sam just watching cartoons all day, so Jackson had to get him to do something else, but he wasn’t sure what.

Getting out of his chair, he could still see Sam happily immersed in his show, sucking away on his pacifier. But to Jacksons horror, as he approached Sam to ask what he wanted for lunch, he quickly picked up on that quite familiar scent that let him know that Sam had messed again…

“Ummmm...excuse me?” Jackson said with a firm tone, feeling outraged.

Sam looked up at him, knowing exactly what he was getting at. He couldn’t fight back his big grin.

“‘m sorry `ir” Sam struggled to get out.

“Wasn’t there something about you having to ask permission to mess yourself?! Get your stinky ass to the changing table, now!”.

Sam got up off the couch, but not before ensuring that he smushed his mess around a little. He knew it would be Jackson’s first poopy change, and he was excited to see how he handled it.

“What the hell Sam!” Jackson shouted, clearly seeing what he had just done.

Sam laughed and ran off, bolting down the hallway to the part of the house he hadn’t seen yet.

“SAM!” Jackson yelled, running after him.

Sam laughed to himself as he ran down the hallway, entering the first room that wasn’t his own. Sam found himself in Jackson’ office and looked around at what was a rather empty room apart from the desk, then Jackson came to the door.

“If you don’t get your ass to the changing station, I swear to god” Jackson shouted.

“Hehe...you gotta catch me” Sam giggled as stood at the opposite end of the room.

Jackson ran into the room and grabbed Sam's wrist as he tried to slide around him.

“Let me gooo!” Sam protested, still trying to break free.

Jackson wasn’t playing games though and dragged him back to the nursery.

“Up!” Jackson said, pointing at the changing table, still firmly holding his wrist.

“NO!” Sam said as he dropped to the floor, only further spreading the mess in his diaper.

“Up! Last chance or Daddy’s  gonna hear all about this!”

Sam’s giggling stopped.

“Ahhh...don’t tell daddy...pleeaseeee” Sam said.

“Up,” Jackson said, looking rather angry.

This time, Sam did as he was told. Jackson helped him off the floor and up onto the changing station. He was not looking forward to this in the slightest, he was just hoping the process would go quick and didn’t smell the whole time.

It took some time, but Jackson finished cleaning up Sam and disposed of the mess in the genie.

“Roll over,” Jackson said as Sam waited patiently, expecting a new diaper to be slid under him.

Sam paused, unsure of what he meant.

“I said roll over, butt in the air,” Jackson said with a stronger tone, motioning for Sam to do as instructed.

Sam hesitantly rolled over, exposing his little behind to the air. He watched as Jackson reached for one of the decorations hanging off the side of the bookshelf just next to the changing station, and quickly realized it wasn’t just a decoration. Jackson had grabbed a long wood paddle labeled “Brat” in the wood engraving and was prepping Sam for a spanking, a first for him.

“Now you have been a bad little boy...and I am not going to tolerate that” Jackson said, showcasing the paddle that would be making contact with Sam’s exposed butt.

“I’m sorry, Sir” Sam said in a nervous voice, unsure of how much something like this would hurt.

“You better be. What are you sorry for?” Jackson said in a firm tone.

“For being bad…”

“And?”

“Making a big mess...”

Jackson shook his head in disappointment. “You're gonna get 10 spankings for being a brat, and that numbers going to increase if you keep up this kind of behaviour. Understood?”

Sam nodded his head, trying to mentally prepare for what was coming.

“Good. Count them out for Teddy while you're at it,” Jackson said, giving almost no further warning before bringing the wood paddle down against his ass.

*SMACK*

Sam winced, it hadn’t been as hard as he thought, but it still stung.

“O...One…” Sam let out.

*SMACK*

“Tw...twooo…” He struggled to get out as the sting began to worsen.

Jackson continued to deal out the spanking, one good smack at a time. While he was mad at Sam for what he had done, he was also aroused as he watched Sam cower before him, one smack at a time. It wasn’t until around the 7th smack that he realized Sam had begun to cry, tears pouring down his face.

“Se...se...seven” Sam struggled to say between sobs.

Jackson had mixed emotions. He had been spanked many times by Jeff, and he knew the pain. “Do you think you’ve learned your lesson?” Jackson asked, reluctant to hurt him further.

“Ye...yes, Sir” He said, sobbing and looking back at Jackson.

“Good, then we can stop your punishment early just this once. But believe me. Next time I won’t feel so sorry for you” Jackson said, hanging the paddle back to its original spot.

Sam rolled back over on the changing table, tears still pooling in his eyes.

“Now that's for acting like a brat...the mess is gonna take a little something...more,” Jackson said with a grin. “But let's get you in a nice comfy diaper, yea?”

Sam nodded. He wasn’t sure what ‘more’ consisted of, but he couldn’t get over the stinging feeling on his butt.

Jackson grabbed a diaper off the shelf, this time consisting of a blue camouflage pattern which seemed to peak Sam’s attention since it was something different. Sam, having already fallen into a habit, lifted with ease to allow Sam to slide the new diaper underneath. Jackson paused before  taping him up. He smirked to himself as he opened the drawer below the changing station. He pulled out what Sam could only make out to be a small object and the lube, and Sam felt as Jackson quickly slid a plug into his ass, causing Sam to wince a little as his still red bottom ached.

Jackson looked at Sam, who remained quiet and obedient, and quickly finished the motions  of powdering and taping him up. Jackson reached into the drawer to put the lube away, and pulled out another pacifier, different from the blue one he had been using, and plopped it into Sam’s mouth.

“That's to keep any of those kinds of accidents from happening again. But if lil Sammy doesn’t want daddy to find out about the accident he already had...well then maybe it's time for...a nap?” Jackson said mysteriously.

Sam nodded, still puzzled at Jackson’s tone as he knew there was something more to this. The plug felt uncomfortable at first, but quickly faded to the back of his mind as he felt the sting of his cheeks as he positioned himself on the edge of the table.

Jackson helped Sam off the changing station, and began to motion towards Sam’s crib, unbuttoning his pants as he walked over, letting them fall to the floor before proceeding to strip away the rest of his clothes. He then crawled into Sam’s crib, motioning for him to come join him.

Sam blushed, and made his way over to his crib and climbed in after Jackson. Sure he had just been punished and his ass was still sore, but he was excited to get to see Jackson like this, and more so, he was excited to finally get an intimate moment with Jackson.

Jackson made himself comfortable, and laid back in the crib as his cock remained at full mass as he watched Sam crawl into the crib, pacifier still in mouth.

“Nuh uh, where's Mr. Buttons?” 

Sam paused, turning around and pointing to the changing table.

“Go get him,” Jackson said.

Sam did as he was instructed, and Jackson watched his diapered tushy run to grab his friend.

Jackson reached out his hand, signifying for Sam to give him to Jackson.

Sam was hesitant, but extended it to Sam before crawling back in.

“There we go, don’t you think your little friend wants to watch?” Jackson said.

Sam shook his head, “No, sir” he forced about from behind his pacifier.

Jackson smirked, and reached forward to remove Sam’s pacifier. “Alright, well I’ll keep him safe up here then”.

Sam laid on his stomach, just short of the large mass in front of him and stared at it. He reached out his hand to push it around, watching it bob and swing with each push.

Jackson laughed, “Yea? You like your new toy?”

Sam smiled and nodded his head quickly, “Can I play with it?”

“Oh, I’m expecting you too…kiddo” Jackson said as he laid back.

Sam continued to push it around, watching Jackson’s cock swing around, smiling as it would return to its original position. He pulled himself up a little and took the head into his mouth, ensuring to let his saliva pour out of his mouth and flow down Jackson’s shaft.

“Fuckkkkk....” Jackson let out.

Sam looked up at Jackson, cock still in mouth, as he watched Jackson stare up at the ceiling. He began to bob his head, taking in more and more of his shaft, ensuring to lick all around to get it wet. His lips ran smoothly over his shaft and he hugged it with his tongue, eager to please. Soon enough, he had Jackson’s cock slippery wet and drenched in his saliva.

He picked up his speed as he slowly repositioned himself. Sam could feel his dick pressing against his cage, only making him hornier. He hoped that Jackson might return the favor if he did a good job, but it was unlikely that he would be getting any kind of pleasure after the scene he pulled just before.

He reached out with his hand and grabbed Jackson’s shaft, beginning to glide his hand up and down as he continued to drool on the head, tasting the precum that was forming at the tip.

Jackson looked down at Sam, who looked back at him as he continued to give Jackson what was probably the best blow job of his life. Jeff certainly never did these kinds of things for him, and Jeff was all he had known. Jackson let his head fall back onto the pillows as Sam continued to twirl his tongue and pump his throbbing shaft. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer but was cherishing every moment.

“I’m...I’m gonna cum…” Jackson let out.

Sam smiled as he pushed the throbbing cock into his throat until he gagged. He quickened his pace and continued to push the cock down his throat, eagerly awaiting what was next.

“uhhhhhh...Imma….” Jackson let out a moan as he burst his load, violently pushing his hips in the air as Sam struggled to get air as his cock filled his mouth.

Jackson continued to moan, clearly overwhelmed by all of the feelings. Sam loosened his grip but continued to bob his head as Jackson lowered his hips back towards the bed.

“Fuck Sammy...that was…”

“Amazing?” Sam cut him off as he swallowed Jackon’s cum.

Jackson laughed. “Yea, kiddo. Amazing”

Sam crawled up next to Jackson and laid down next to him. “Can I have Mr. Buttons?”

Jackson rolled over and smiled at him. “You can have whatever you want,” he said as he handed Sam the stuffed bear.

Jackson threw his arm over Sam and let out a sigh. “I think we're gonna get along just great”.

----------

Jackson opened his eyes, finding himself still in Sam’s crib with Sam asleep on his chest. The nap was unintentional, but felt good. Jackson looked over at the clock, and quickly shook Sam awake as he realized the time.

“Sam, wake up. Jeff will be home any minute,” Jackson said as he shook Sam awake.

Sam woke up and rubbed his eyes. “Daddy’s coming home already?”

“It's late, we must have slept all afternoon. We gotta get you dressed”.

Sam smiled and climbed out of the crib after Jackson, knowing the routine and happily climbed up on the table where Jackson quickly put a fresh diaper on him. He helped Sam off and quickly slid the onesie back over his head.

“Alright, deals a deal. I don’t tell Daddy if you won’t”

Sam nodded, smiling as he remembered what they had done earlier.

As Jackson turned to leave the room, he heard Jeff’s truck pull into the driveway.

“Shit, he's home earlier than usual. Can you make your bed, Sam?”

Sam stood for a second with a pouty face.

“Champ, don’t make me ask you again”.

Sam turned to go make his crib up as Jackson hurried into the dining room to sort out his laptop. He carried it all back to his office and reconnected the laptop to the dock as he heard the front door open and close.

“DADDY!!” Sam screamed as he ran out of the nursery towards Jeff.

“There's my baby boy! You look so cute!” Jeff said as he picked Sam up, spotting Jackson heading out from his office.

“Hey Jef...Daddy, how was work?” Jackson asked, making his way back into the kitchen.

“Long...but I’m glad to be home. I see you kept up with this little guy all day”.

“Yea, we had a pretty good day…” Jackson said, looking at Sam.

“Is that true, baby?” Jeff asked Sam.

Sam nodded with a big smile.

“Well that's good to hear,” Jeff said as he kissed Sam on the cheek before putting him down.

Jeff took his shoes off and headed into the living room to take a seat. “Hey, Jackson? Can you bring me a beer?” He said as he made his way over, before seeing the pile of stuffies left out on the couch.

“Ohhh...Sammy, get your butt over here” Jeff said with a stern voice.

Sam, unaware of the problem, ran over to Jeff to hug him.

“This is a big mess Mr. You’re supposed to keep this house clean so that I don’t have to deal with it…”

“I’m sorry, daddy,” Sam said, lowering his head.

“I hope you are...Daddy’s gonna have to spank you though so that you’ll learn…”

“That...that was actually my fault, Daddy,” Jackson said, cutting Jeff off.

Jeff looked over at Jackson, “Is that so?”

Jackson nodded. “Sorry...taking care of Sam and working is a lot I guess”

Jeff got up off the couch and walked over to Jackson, no further words being exchanged. He grabbed a hold of Jackson's arm and pulled him into the bedroom.

“Strip,” Jeff said sternly.

Jackson did as he was told and took his clothes off, leaving just the pull up.

“That too,” Jeff said as he unbuttons his pants.

Jackson took it off as Jeff shoved him onto the bed, pulling the straps out from underneath the mattress and fascinating them to Jackson.

Jackson knew the routine and didn’t fight it as he knew Jeff was much stronger. Jeff finished attaching the straps, leaving Jackson tied down face first on the bed.

“I’m gonna leave you here, while I enjoy a nice dinner with Sammy...then I’m gonna come relieve some stress for the night” Jeff whispered in Jackon’s ears.

He felt himself getting hard, but was disappointed he was gonna be left like this for a long period of time. He turned his head back to see Sam in the doorway with a look that seemed to say sorry.

“Can I get you to put the stuffies back in your room, baby boy?” Jeff said as he encouraged Sam to exit the room.

Sam quickly picked up the stuffed animals and carried them back into the pile in his room as he watched Daddy head into the garage. He quickly ran back into the room where Jackson was tied down and went up to him.

“Thank you, Teddy Bear” Sam said as he gave Jackson a big kiss on the cheek before climbing off the bed and running back into the living room.

Jackson smiled. He was beginning to like this lifestyle.

• Like 4
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Sam's New Home - Chapter 3 (2/21/2022)
  • 3 months later...

“Daddy!” Sam called out. “Daddddyyyyyy!!!!”.

Jackson rolled over in bed, having fallen asleep again after a fun morning with Jeff before he went out to run some errands for the day.

“Dadddyyyy!” Sam continued to cry.

Jackson sat up and rubbed his eyes. It had been a couple weeks since the new living arrangement, and Jackson had become quite familiar with the routine, he just usually had the weekends off from the big brother responsibilities. He climbed out of bed and started his way down the hall in his usual morning attire of nothing but a pull up which he had taken to wearing every day as it made Jeff happy..

Groggy and ready for a cup of coffee, Jackson pushed open the nursery door and was met with the all too familiar sight of Sam behind his crib bars waiting to be let free.

“Dad- Oh, hi Jacky!” Sam let out with a big smile.

“Hey bud,” Jackson said as he smiled and made his way over to Sam and dropped the crib bars. Jackson reached out his hand and helped Sam climb out. He was in his same cute outfit from the day before, a light grey footed pajama onesie, covered in little clouds that did little to hide the obvious signs of his well used diaper below.

Like Jackson, Sam too had become accustomed to the routine they had developed over the previous weeks and was thoroughly enjoying his place in all of it, though he particularly looked forward to the weekends as Jeff was usually home and gave him the full baby treatment, so he was a little confused as to why Jackson was waking him up this morning.

“Where’s Daddy?” Sam asked as he started towards the changing station, desperate to get out of his soggy diaper that had caused a not so great night of sleep. Of course, it was his fault as he had decided to test Daddy’s patience with a bit of a food fight the night before, giving himself an early bedtime and no diaper change...plus whatever else he was sure was in store for him. But he loved acting like a brat as it kept things interesting and Jeff, unlike Jackson, didn't seem to mind it.

“Oh no, little guy. Not this morning.”

“Wait, what? Where's Daddy?” Sam said as he stopped and looked back at Jackson.

“Don’t you play innocent, you know exactly why. And he had to run some errands, so it's just us this morning”.

“Did Daddy say so?”

“I think he said somethin like, until it was maxed out...come on, let's get your little butt some breakfast, brat”.

Sam blushed, and followed Jackson into the kitchen. He was a little disappointed that he wasn’t getting the change he had been waiting all morning for, but liked the sound of having to max it out, almost as if it was a challenge. He jogged a little to catch up to Jackson as he left the room.

“So what are you in the mood for today, squishy butt” Jackson said as he opened the fridge, finding it rather empty compared to its usual. He wasn’t big on breakfast, but usually ate something to help his morning coffee settle, but he knew Sam was always ready to eat.

“Umm...can you make me some…”

“Yogurt?” Jackson cut him off as he pulled it out of the fridge, knowing he was definitely not in the mood to cook.

Sam happily grabbed the tube of yogurt from Jackson and slurped some out of the tube. He certainly preferred when Daddy was around, but his time with Jackson was always a nice boundary between the two worlds that often kept things fresh, and kept Sam from needing a break from all of it when Jeff was around. Sure he loved being daddy's special boy, but sometimes it was nice to be a little less restricted in his actions.

“So what's the soggy boy want to do today?” Jackson asked, sounding a little defeated as it had been a long week and he wasn’t necessarily looking forward to playing the role of the responsible one during his time off.

“I don't know, I was hoping we would spend the day with Daddy”.

“Yea,” Jackson chuckled, that makes two of us, but he’ll be back later, just had to get some errands done,” Jackson said.

“What kind of errands?” Sam asked as he continued to slurp on his yogurt.

“Ugh” Jackson thought, “always with the questions”.

“Not too sure, just some things he said he had to get done,” Jackson said.

“Well, do you think maybe I can go with him next time? Or maybe all three of us?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask him yourself when he gets home. I’m sure you’d love to get out of the house, wouldn’t you”.

Sam nodded. He loved his new life here at home and everything that Jeff did to make it possible, but he was getting a little bit of cabin fever, although he knew that Jeff would uphold all of the house rules even in the real world which made Sam a little uneasy, but figured he would embrace it nonetheless.

“Anyways, maybe the two of us can do something,” Jackson said, trying to think of something that would allow Jackson to relax a little.

“Yea!” Sam said as he slurped down the last of his yogurt. “We could play a game!”

“How about something a little more relaxing, like...” Jackson stopped to think.

“LEGOS!” Sam shouted, “Please please please! I want to show you all the stuff I have made”.

“Haha, sure bud. I used to love playing with legos,” Jackson said with relief. He could actually get behind this idea.

Sam ran back to his room and pulled the big bins of legos out as he dumped some onto the floor, eager to get started and show Jackson some of his creations.

Jackson poured himself a cup of coffee before following Sam into the room and grabbed a seat on the floor next to the newly made mess in the middle of the room. But Jackson wasn’t going to worry about that today, he figured he’d let Jeff handle things today.

Sam showed off all the different things he had made recently, eager to impress Jackson who didn’t usually take much interest in things like this. Jackson would nod and smile, and ask questions about the different creations as he slowly dug through the pile of pieces, looking for inspiration on what to make himself, while refamiliarizing himself with the pieces. It didn’t take long before the two were in their own world, creating a fleet of starships to take on the galaxy.

“Man, it's been a while, but I miss this,” Jackson said as he built his spaceship.

“The legos?” Sam asked as he eagerly worked on his creation.

“Yea...and like...the careless feeling...” Jackson said.

“Isn’t it nice?” Sam asked, taking a second to lock eyes with Jackson. “I think it's the best part of all of this,'' he said as he motioned around the room, clearly taking a moment to appreciate what was offered to him with a genuine smile.

Jackson paused, recognizing the sincerity in Sam’s voice, and saw it as a moment of gratitude, almost like a thank you which was appreciated. Jackson wasn’t sure of what to make of their relationship. Sure they were intimate at times, but it wasn’t like him and Jeff. He loved Jeff, Sam too, but he would do anything to stay with Jeff, even if that meant changing Sam's dirty diapers. It was an odd thing to think about. He loved having Sam around. He wished he had less responsibility towards him and that he could at least self manage a little when Jeff wasn’t around, but all things considered he would miss Sam if he left. Maybe he was just so used to the idea of having someone else take the initiative in the relationship and make things happen, and the idea that he would have to make the push for the two of them to get closer was a little more difficult then he might have thought.

“I’m sure it is,” Jackson said as he found the perfect piece for his ship.

The two continued to build their ships, sharing ideas for back stories of the crew, or missions their starships would partake in and for what was probably the first time, Jackson felt himself slip into a head space where he didn’t have to worry about work, or what the client would say about pushing back deadlines, or reworking parts of the project. For the moment, he was happy and indulging in an old hobby with Sam. It was peaceful.

Hours went by as they continued to work on their ships, nearing completion before Sam stood up suddenly.

“Whatcha doing bud?” Jackson said, too focused on his ship to look up.

Sam stood up and smiled as he devilishly crouched in position and pushed, feeling his warm load spread out against the back of his diaper as it filled in what little void there was left.

“Sam?...” Jackson said as he looked up, quickly stopping as he saw Sam in a familiar position with a grin, “Oh, what the he…” Jackson paused. He was having fun, enjoying his time with Sam and genuinely felt stress free. He hated messy diapers and often made Sam wait till the end of the day to mess so that Jeff had to deal with it, but today he wasn’t going to care. Besides, Jeff had instructed him not to change Sam so why should he worry. Jackson let out a forced laugh in place of what would otherwise be a sigh, “You know, you're such a brat”.

Sam smiled in confusion, “Hehe...you're not mad?”

“Hey, your daddy’s problem today. I’m enjoying myself.”

Sam finished his business and sat back down on the floor, feeling the warmth squish beneath him and push to the front of his diaper, covering his plastic cage.

“Does that...is that comfortable?” Jackson asked.

“My diapy?” Sam responded.

“Yea...and like...the mess?”

Sam shrugged. “Not really, I like the feeling”.

Jackson smirked, “Yea, I’m aware of that, little stinker”.

Sam blushed.

“Speaking of, I’ve got to pee real quick, and probably should crack a window, I’ll be right back”. Jackson said as he went to get up.

“How come you never use your pullup? You already wear them all day for Daddy,” Sam asked in an attempt to poke fun at Jackson after his early attempt had obviously failed.

“Mostly just worried about it making a mess like on the way back from picking you up”.

“That's why you use a diaper, silly,” Sam chuckled as he pointed at his own. “It works great for me!”

Jackson looked over at the shelf that displayed the large stash. He paused for a minute as he thought about the idea. Had he just agreed to wear one of them a few months ago, Sam wouldn’t even be here, but Jackson was glad that he was. “You know...maybe I’ll try it…” Jackson said as he got up and made his way over to pick one out.

“Wait, really!?” Sam said in shock, “Like you actually want to wear a diaper?”

“I mean, what's the worst that's going to happen?” Jackson responded. “I mean hey, yours is so full I thought you would leak everywhere before daddy got home, and yet here you are.”

Sam giggled, he was told that he had to max it out to get a change. “Oh! I could help you put it on!” Sam said with a big smile, eager to see Jackson wear a diaper.

Jackson picked one out and walked back over to Sam. “I’ll take you up on that offer,” he said as he handed it to Sam. “After all, I’ve changed enough of yours that I think it's only fair”.

Sam smiled and quickly grabbed the diaper from Jackson and began to unfold it. Jackson let his pullup drop to the floor and proceeded to lay down on the carpet next to Sam. Sam was excited, and was loving the sight of Jackon’s cock hanging out. It had been a while since he had seen Jackson like this, as he had become really busy with a work project recently and often never had time for much else than meals and an occasional movie with him and Daddy. He had missed getting chances like this, but also remembered what it was like to work long hours.

Eager to please, Sam worked quickly to slide it under Jackson and pull the front up over Jackson's cock, pausing to see if it might indicate that he wanted a little something more, but alas, it remained in its shrunken form so he proceeded to tape it in place.

“Alright, diapers all secured”. Sam said with a big smile.

Jackson sat up, feeling the soft padding touching all parts of his skin. It felt a lot nicer than the pullup, and the padding wasn’t as rough. It had more of a cotton like feeling vs the plain paper feel of a pullup and crinkled with every little movement.

“Well? How do I look?” Jackson asked jokingly, a little self conscious even though he knew exactly what was below Sam’s onesie.

“You look cute” Sam said with a smile.

“Right, and now I should be good to just...pee?” Jackson asked awkwardly, remembering how the last time he had asked that question things didn’t go in his favor.

“Yup! Now you get to just play and not worry about the potty!” Sam teased, still watching Jackson.

Jackson took a deep breath and let his mind wonder, focusing on trying to pee. It took a minute, but soon enough he felt a small trickle begin, before turning into a  full stream of pee as he sat on the ground next to Sam. It was an odd feeling, knowing that he was essentially pissing his pants, and yet he could feel the warm liquid being sucked away leaving behind a warm, padded touch. The feeling quickly spread, covering his whole crotch and making its way out to the side of his legs.

Sam watched as the Cartoon animals on Jackson’s diaper were quickly filled with a yellow background. “Hehehe, Jakey is peeing himself,” Sam laughed.

Jackson smiled back, feeling rather comfortable. It had been a day of firsts, and he liked each of these new additions. “Right, well I don’t know about you but I could use a drink” Jackson said, having finished wetting his fresh diaper.

“Haha, you liked it, didn’t you?” Sam asked in a teasing voice.

Jackson blushed as he got up, revealing a small bulge in the front of his diaper where his pee had soaked in. “Come on, kiddo. Don’t you want some juice or something”. He said as he tried to hide his face from Sam. He didn’t want to admit it out loud, but he was enjoying himself.

Sam followed Jackson into the kitchen as Jackson grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and hesitated before reaching for a glass. Sam saw the slight hesitation and smirked. He had gotten close with Jackson over the last couple weeks but he never really saw Jackson as someone to try new things, even though Jeff had insisted that Jackson was up for most anything.

“Maybe you could try one of my sippy cups?” Sam let out, “I- If you want to…”

Jackson paused, he had been thinking about it but it felt weird to him. Though he figured it would be nice to not worry about knocking his glass over, especially being on the floor and all. “Uh...yea...I guess I could try it”.

Sam smiled, “Yay! Teddy’s gonna be a baby with me!”

Jackson blushed harder, “No no no, I...I’m just…” he sighed, he figured that maybe a part of him was trying to destress, and Sam was the king of not having problems to worry about. He turned to open the fridge and poured some apple juice into the bottle and sippy cup, finishing off the container and putting the lids back on.

“Don’t worry, I won't say anything to Daddy,” Sam said happily as he grabbed his bottle and ran back to the room.

Jackson took a sip and struggled with the tip for a second before figuring out how it worked. The flow was a little lacking, but he figured that's just what keeps it from spilling everywhere. He walked back into Sam’s room with his cup and saw Sam look up and smile at him. He smiled back and took his seat on the floor, ready to get back to building his ship.

--------------------------

Another hour went by before the two of them heard Jeff pull into the driveway and open the front door.

Jackson froze for a second, unsure of what to do. He obviously wasn’t going to hide his current state in time but he didn’t know what to expect from Jeff, or what he even hoped Jeff’s reaction would be.

“Well, hello you two…” Jeff said as he peaked around the doorway before freezing as he caught a glimpse of Jackson. “Oh, and what do we have here?”

Jackson blushed and tried not to look up at Jeff, unsure of how to respond.

“Daddy!” Sam screamed as he jumped up from the floor.

“Hi Champ,” Jeff said as he scruffed up his head. “Pee Yew, you smell, but I guess that's what happens when you behave like a little stinker, isn't it”. Sam blushed as he hugged Jeff. “Well, I guess I should get you out of...this,” Jeff said as he grabbed the front of Sam’s soggy diaper and gave it a massage.

Sam blushed as buried his head into Jeff, “Yes...please”.

“Come on then,” Jeff said as he started unbuttoning Sam’s pajamas and motioned towards the changing table.

Jackson started to get up off the floor, leaving the legos behind as they made their way over to the table but Jeff stopped him as he lifted Sam onto the changing station. “It's alright, kiddo. You keep playing with your toys”.

Jackson felt embarrassed, he didn’t really think about how Jeff would react to the diaper, but it seemed like he was loving it. He felt helpless and unsure of what to do.

“You sure you don’t want help? That one can be a handful," Jackson asked, trying to give an excuse to get up.

“I’m sure kiddo, you just let Daddy take care of his little boys”.

Sam laughed as Jackson’s face turned red. He hadn’t referred to Sam and him like that before, and he obviously was going to make something out of this, but Jackson tried not to think about it too much. Some days he envied that Sam had everything taken care of for him, and he could use a day like that for once.

Jackson watched from the floor as Jeff made quick work of cleaning up Sam’s messy diaper. Opening it up stunk up the room for a bit, but Jackson was just glad he wasn’t the one dealing with it. He tried to concentrate on the legos.

As both Jackson and Sam had expected though, Sam’s punishment was far from over even with the diaper now cleaned up. After Jeff had grabbed a clean diaper from the shelf, he set it down on the table before reaching over and grabbing the paddle that had been used on Sam a handful of times now. Sam let out a whimper. “I- I’m sorry daddy…”

“Oh, I know baby boy, I’m just gonna make sure that future you is sorry too…”

Sam rolled over on the table and lifted his butt in the air as expected, ready for the punishment he half expected, hoping that by cooperating he might be given a lighter spanking.

Jeff looked back at Jackson on the floor. “You look away baby boy, I don’t want you to have to see this,” he said with a smile that only caused Jackson to blush more. It gave Jackson the confirmation that he was certainly going to be treated on Sam’s level for the night...at least he hoped it would only be for the night.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

The all too familiar sound of the paddle landing on Sam’s bare ass echoed through the room, each followed by a small wince that Sam let out.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Jackson tried not to think about it. He often could never finish out the punishment when he was the one giving it as Sam usually would be in tears, whether they were real or fake just to trick Jackson into stopping. But Jeff never let anything slide. He loved being in charge, and loved to see him and Sam in a helpless state under his control.

25 loud smacks later, Jeff finally hung the paddle back up and turned Sam over who was sobbing, tears rolling down his face.

“I-I-...I’m sorry daddy,” He cried.

Jeff said nothing as he lifted Sam’s legs into the air and proceeded to powder and diaper him. Jeff lifted Sam off the table and gave him a kiss on the head.

“Lets get the two of you in a cozy outfit” Jeff said, smiling as he looked down at Jackson.

Sam slowly made his way to the closet, tears still forming in his eyes as each step reminded him of his sour, red ass that strung with each movement.

“Ca-Can I have another footed PJ?” Sam asked between sobs.

“Of course baby,” Jeff said as he grabbed a blue one from its hanger and helped Sam climb into it.

Jackson sheepishly made his way over to the closet and stood behind Jeff, before hugging him from behind as he helped button Sam back up.

Jeff smiled and looked back at Jackson who looked lost. Jeff wasn’t sure what was going on with Jackson, and he wasn’t usually one for emotions but he could tell something was bothering Jackson. He smiled at Jackson before turning back to Sam.

“Alright, the last bit of your punishment is to go get the groceries from the car and clean up the kitchen,” Jackson told Sam.

“Bu- But it's Saturday Daddy…” Sam said as he wiped the tears from his eyes. He never had to do chores on the weekend before and wasn’t liking this part of the punishment, even though the soft padding did little to soothe his sore bottom.

“And?” Jeff said with a firm tone looking eyes with Sam.

“Yes Daddy…” Sam said as he walked out of the room.

Jeff turned back around to hug Jackson who was still holding on.

“How are you doing bud? Everything alright?” Jeff asked in a calm, reassuring tone.

“I’m- I’m having fun…” Jackson replied quietly.

Jeff let out a little laugh. “I can see that...how uh, how far you want to go with all of this?” He said as he saw both the bottle and the sippy cup out among the pile of legos, giving him enough to put together that one must have been Jackson’s. Jackson didn’t respond, he just squeezed a little tighter in his hug.

“Right, well Daddy’s always here for you...and you know the safe word” Jeff said as he gave one last tight squeeze before letting go. “So what does little Jacky want to wear?”

Jackson looked up at Jeff and smiled, “You pick Daddy”.

Jeff smiled as he pulled out a onesie and pulled it over Jackson's head before helping him fasten the buttons at the bottom before pulling out a pair of sweatpants.

“There's my cutie,” Jeff said as he looked down at Jackson.

Jackson smiled back.

Jeff made his way over to the changing station and opened the drawer underneath.

“I think you're just missing...this” Jeff said as he pulled out a pacifier and its clip from the drawer.

Jackson blushed, unsure of how to feel about it. Jeff made his way back over to Jackson and clipped it to his collar before giving Jackson a big kiss.

“I love you, kiddo”

• Like 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Sam's New Home - Chapter 4 (6/14/2022)

This is great, is there going to be more? Its so cute. I'm imagining Sam being the little brother about 3-4 years and Jackson being the older brother 5-6 who pretends he is older than he actually is, and is afraid of being a baby as he thinks of himself as a 'big-boy' as he has a baby brother, but is still jealous of his little brother. Its such a fun dynamic. Its like Jackson is age-playing while age-playing

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 5: A Night In

Jeff followed Jackson out of the room and into the kitchen as Sam made his way in with the load of groceries.

“You’re looking cute,” Sam said as he passed by, a load of groceries in hand.

Jackson blushed. “Haha...thanks I guess,” He said, feeling the bulk of the diaper beneath his sweatpants.  “Need a hand?” Jackson asked as he went to start unloading a bag.

“Oh no, last I checked, that was Sam’s punishment. He can get it,” Jeff said, cutting Jackson off from getting any further.

Sam looked disappointed, but did as was expected and unloaded the groceries himself.

“Right…” Jackson said, unsure of what to do, staring down at himself, watching the pacifier swing on its clip as he stopped.

“You can grab me a drink though,” Jeff said, looking back at Jackson.

Jackson looked up, feeling as though he could use one himself. He made his way to the fridge to grab a beer for Jeff, grabbing an extra for himself before heading back to Jeff who had sat down at the dining table.

“Oohhh no, little guy. Babies don’t get to drink grown up drinks,” Jeff said teasingly as he took the two beers from Jackson.

Sam snickered in the background as Jackson looked defeated, unsure of whether to protest or not. He could really go for a beer right now to get through all of this, but decided not to fight it. He liked how things were playing out and figured that was worth more than any drink would do for him.

“Why don’t you go grab your sippy cup for daddy?” Jeff asked.

Jackson stared back at Jeff who had a big smile as his own face turned a bright shade of red. Jackson returned the smile and made his way back to the nursery to grab his cup, and figured he would grab Sam’s bottle while he was at it.

“Good job! You make daddy so proud!” Jeff cooed, forcing Jackson’s face to turn an even brighter shade of red as he entered the room again. Jeff was obviously enjoying this too much, which weirdly helped make Jackson feel better about it all.

“So uh- what should we do for the rest of the night?” Jackson asked, sitting down at the table with Jeff and taking a drink from his cup.

“You boys seemed to be having a good time this morning, anything in particular you guys want to do?” Jeff asked. “Sam?”

“Oh! We could play some games. We’ve never done a family game night,” Sam said excitedly as he finished putting the groceries away.

“Jackson?” Jeff asked.

“Yea, I mean that sounds good to me”.

“Sam, do you wanna pick out the first game?”

“Sure!” He said as he slammed the fridge shut, running back into his room to find a game.

“We have any dinner plans?” Jackson asked.

“Not sure, maybe we just get some take out or something?”

“I got it!” Sam yelled as he ran back out to the kitchen, carrying a few card games in hand. He threw them up on the table as he climbed into his chair. “I’ll let Daddy pick from one of these”.

Jeff let out a little laugh, “Alright buddy, how about we start with some Uno?”

Sam said nothing as he shoved the other games to the side and furiously opened the Uno pack.

“We were just talking about getting some take out or something for dinner, did you have a preference Sam?” Jackson asked, reaching for his sippy cup to take a drink.

“Could we do McDonalds?” He asked excitedly.

Jackson looked at Jeff with a nod to indicate that the idea worked with him.

“Sounds good, buddy. McDonalds it is,” Jeff said.

Sam started to deal out the cards, and the three quickly jumped into a game of Uno.

~~

A few rounds went by before Jeff noticed the look on Jackson’s face. He watched Jackson concentrating hard, but not on the game. Jackson leaned forward a little to help elevate himself in his seat. It was a look Jeff was all too familiar with, and wasn’t just going to let it slide by unnoticed.

“Hey, do we need to go over the house rules again?” Jeff said in a firm tone.

Jackson paused, looking at Jeff confused.

“Me, Daddy?” Sam said looking up from his cards, unsure of what was happening.

“No, the new little stinker over here”.

Jackson stared in confusion, “Uh, what?”

“Pacifier or thumb in your mouth, now”

Sam giggled, quickly piecing together what must have been happening.

“I thought that rule was for Sam…” Jackson started to protest.

“Oh no, all of those rules were for all the babies in this house. Paci, now.”

“Wait- What are we distinguishing as the difference between…you know,” Jackson said with a slight hesitation.

“Diapers, Mr. If you want to wear diapers, then you're gonna abide by the rules. I won’t ask again, paci in, now”

Hesitantly Jackson grabbed the pacifier and put it in his mouth. It was an odd feeling. The taste wasn’t much different than any other form of rubber gag, but the nipple seemed to invoke a sucking action in order to keep it in. He bit down on it, feeling its squish as he went back to trying to focus on his bladder.

“Good boy! Now make your little pee pee,” Jeff cooed, trying to embarrass Jackson further.

Jackson shook his head in disbelief. He couldn’t believe how much Jeff was loving this, better yet he couldn’t believe how much he was willing to play along. He figured he would indulge him for the moment, but wasn’t sure if he’d return to this state. The idea of having Jeff take care of him was nice, but he wasn’t really enjoying all the rules that came with it.

Sam giggled as he watched Jackson’s facial expression change, clearly signaling that he had started to pee. Jackson avoided eye contact with either of them and just focused on his cards as the warm liquid soaked into the dry padding.

~~

“Right, well who's hungry?” Jeff said, laying down his last card and winning the round.

“Ahhhhh man. I was so close!” Sam said, showing off his two remaining cards.

“Dammit! So close!” Jackson blurted out.

“Excuse me?” Jeff said, staring at Jackson.

Jackson already knew what he meant, and figured it was best not to fight it. “Sorry,” Jackson said.

“Sorry…?” Jeff responded.

“Sorry, Daddy,” Jackson said reluctantly.

“Your on thin ice, bud,” Jeff said before getting up from the table. “Right then, lets go get some food”.

The three made their way out front to the truck as Jeff locked the door behind them. Jackson opened the passenger side door and then Sam’s, helping him climb into his specially ordered adult sized safety seat that Jeff had gotten him a while back. Jackson helped him up and buckled him in before closing the door and climbing into the passenger seat.

“Oh no,” Jeff said, getting in the driver seat himself. “Only big kids ride in the front,” he teased.

Jackson smiled sarcastically before jumping back out and closing the door behind him before making his way around to the other side of the truck and jumping in behind Jeff. Sam had already gotten comfortable and was eagerly sucking away on his pacifier as Jeff started the truck.

“You all buckled in back there?” Jeff asked, turning around to check on his two boys.

Sam vigorously nodded as Jackson stared at Jeff.

“Yes, Daddy,” he said, trying to sound like a smart ass.

The ride to McDonalds and back was rather uneventful. Jeff blasted the country radio as he navigated down the familiar streets to the nearest McDonalds, paying little attention to Jackson and Sam in the back seat, though it was really only Jackson who seemed to mind. Sam was happily sucking his pacifier and staring out the window, bouncing his legs off of his car seat.

Jackson wasn’t sure what to think. Jeff and Sam were obviously having a good time, but he wasn’t so sure he was. If he was being honest, the diaper felt pretty great, and being able to relieve himself whenever, while having someone else deal with the clean up was a huge bonus. But he wasn’t sure if that was worth the rest of the babying or lack of freedom that came with it. Which wasn’t far from his original reason to not get into it this to begin with, way back when Jeff had originally brought up the idea. Since Sam’s arrival, their relationship had definitely improved. The new dynamic was different and exciting, and having someone for Jackson to boss around was a great change of pace.

The truck pulled into the parking lot and made its way through the drive thru, pulling up at the speaker.

“Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get started for you tonight?” A voice came on over the intercom.

Jackson had always gotten the same thing when they came here, so he was used to Jeff not asking what he wanted.

“Can I get a Big Mac meal with a coke? And two kids meals?” Jeff blurted out.

“Hey-” Jackson started to say before being shushed by Jeff.

“Alright, we’ll have your total at the last window,” the voice said.

Jackson said nothing. There wasn’t a point now anyways. Jeff took the food through the window and set it in the passenger seat before driving off.

The ride home was uneventful. Jeff blasted the radio as Sam and Jackson sat in the back seat in silence, each staring out their own windows as the world went by.

Eventually, the truck pulled into the driveway and the three of them headed inside, Jeff leading the way with the food.

“Right, who wants to watch a movie?” Jeff said.

~~

“Hey, can we...uh- can we pause?” Jackson said, breaking the silence of the movie.

“What's wrong, kiddo?” Jeff asked as he grabbed the remote to pause the movie.

“I’ve, uh. I’ve got to use the bathroom,” He said sheepishly as he got up from laying on Jeff.

“No no, I thought you learned this earlier? Little boys use their diapers for daddy,” Jeff said.

“It's uh. I have to...to poop,” Jackson let out, turning bright red.

Sam pulled the blanket over his face to hide his giggle. He was pretty sure that Daddy wasn’t going to let that happen.

“It's alright, kiddo. You can make a mess in your diaper. Daddy will clean it up”

Jackson blushed. For a moment he thought Jeff was kidding, but he knew that Jeff never joked around.

“Je- Daddy, please?” Jackson pleaded.

“Do you need daddy to hold your hand, little one? I know it can be scary,” Jeff cooed, obviously trying to further embarrass Jackson.

“No, I ca- I can do it,” Jackson said with a sigh. He got up off the couch and stood up. Was he really about to shit himself? He thought back to what Sam had said earlier about it feeling nice, and he had already tried everything else, so what was one more thing? He started to push, naturally forcing him into a slight crouch like he had watched Sam do.

“Uh uh, are you forgetting something?” Jeff called out.

Jackson rolled his eyes, as if shitting himself in the living room wasn’t enough for Jeff. He grabbed the pacifier clipped to his shirt and plopped it in his mouth, biting down on it before pushing again.

Sam giggled as he watched Jeff videotape Jackson who was too busy pushing to notice. He felt a warm, mud-like feeling press against his bottom as it spread out in every direction and instantly caught a whiff of himself. He was humiliated and disgusted. The only thing keeping him together was that he knew he wasn’t going to have to clean this up. He continued to push as it spread more and more throughout his diaper, sinking towards the bottom of his diaper between his legs. He looked up as he thought he was finished and saw Jeff's phone out and Sam eagerly watching.

Jackson sighed, “...can I at least have a change now?”

Jeff patted the couch where Jackson was laying earlier. “We can get you cleaned up later, little stinker. Sam wants to finish the movie”.

Jackson wasn’t happy, but he made his way back to the couch, noticing that his diaper was much heavier now and that the mess squished around with each step. He tried to lay down on his side on the couch to avoid spreading it anymore, but he wasn’t very successful as he could still feel it pressing around some more.

Jeff put his arm around Jackson and pulled his head up onto his lap. “Good job Jackson! Daddy is very proud”.

Jackson could feel that Jeff was rock hard beneath his pants, but was in no mood to satisfy that urge. He had done enough in his mind and just wanted out of this mess.

The last bit of the movie seemed to drag on for what felt like forever as Jackson sat uncomfortably in his messy diaper. He definitely wasn’t a fan of this. But sure enough, the movie wrapped up and the three got up off the couch.

“Alright boys, let's get you cleaned up and in bed”.

Jackson climbed off the couch quickly, and stood awkwardly as he felt the mass in his diaper sit stiff as he stood up. He shivered at the thought of it.

Jeff helped Sam up off the couch and led him into the nursery, where Jackson followed closely behind, eager to get out of his soiled diaper.

Jeff made quick work of Sam as Jackson stood close by looking around, unsure of what to do as he waited. He was nervous for what was to come and a part of him wanted to just go take a shower. Clean himself and rid himself of the mess, but Jeff had made him do it, so he was going to make Jeff clean it up. Not that it really seemed to phase Jeff, but nonetheless Jackson wanted to make him pay.

“Alright, your next kiddo. Can you climb up here for Daddy?”

Jackson walked over and went to jump up on the table, Jeff grabbing his sides to assist.

“Alright, lay back for Daddy. We’ll take care of this little accident in no time”.

Jackon rolled his eyes. It wasn’t much of an accident…

Jeff untapped the diaper and pulled it back. “Good grief. My baby boy can make such a big mess!”

Jackson blushed, he didn’t want to like the baby talk but somehow it was getting to him. He felt the cold wipes touch the side of his legs as he started the cleanup.

“Such a big mess for such a little boy! We might just have to keep you in diapers for the night!”

Jackson rolled his eyes at the idea, there was no way.

But Jeff moved to wipe his penis clean, ensuring to take his time to really wipe around the shaft and get it from all sides. Jackson could feel his blood flowing. It had been so long since Jeff had relieved Jackson that it was almost an instant response from his body. He tried to fight the urge, not wanting to send the wrong idea to Jackson, but he had been craving Jeff’s touch for more than a week now.

“Oh, does my baby boy enjoy his messy diaper?” Jeff said, watching Jacksons cock plump up in size.

“Daddy I-” Jackson started to say.

“Shhh, let Daddy take care of his little baby,” Jeff said, pulling out the bottle of baby oil from the drawer and pouring some into his hand.

Jackson felt Jeff’s hand lock around his shaft as he worked the oil in. Something about it felt so different, so much more than when he played with Sam. The submissiveness of it added something…something Jackson had been craving for some time now.

It wasn’t long before he could feel himself getting close. Jeff had really leaned into it, ensuring that Jackson was enjoying ever last stroke. He must have known that Jackson wouldn’t last long like this.

“Daddy, I-”

“Yea? You gonna shoot your load? You like being Daddy’s baby boy?”

“Mhmm, I’m gonna-”

Suddenly Jeff stopped, leaving Jackson on edge.

“Wha- wait, please. Please, Daddy”

“Oh, did you want to finish?”

“Pleaseeee…I’ll- I’ll do anything Daddy. Just please let me cum”

“Hmmm…anything?”

Jackson was sure he knew where this was going to go, but he was desperate. Sure he could get release from Sam at almost any time, but this is what he lived for. He lived to please Jeff, to be used by Jeff. He wanted this.

“Please Daddy!”

Jeff grabbed his cock again, stroking it softly in his hand as Jackson begged.

“Yea? You gonna be Daddy’s diapered little brat for the rest of the night?”

“Yes!”

“Yes?...”

“Yes, Daddy. I’ll be your diapered baby boy!”

Jeff started pumping quickly, stroking the tip of his cock as he felt Jackson twitch.

“And where are you gonna cum, baby? Hmm?”

“In- In my diaper,” Jackson let out, followed by a loud moan as he came, spewing his load into the front of his diaper that Jeff had pulled back over.

Jeff continued to stroke as he watched Jackson squirm on the table.

“Good boy,” Jeff cooed as he released his now draining cock and reached for a fresh wipe to clean the oil off his hands. He started to wipe Jackson down, making quick work of the mess and sliding a fresh diaper underneath.

“Alright, let's get you to bed, little guy,” Jeff said as he scruffed up his hair.

Jackson jumped down and started to make his way towards the door with a big smile when Jeff stopped him.

“Oh no, little guy. Your sleeping with your little brother tonight,” Jeff said.

Jackson stopped and turned around. “Oh…alright,” He said as he walked over to the crib. He hadn’t really thought about it, but he wasn’t opposed at all. Sure he preferred his own bed, but figured it would be fun to sleep with Sam. He climbed up into the crib as Jeff quickly slid the bars up behind them.

“Good night boys, I’ll see you two in the morning”

“Good night, Daddy!” Sam shouted as he pulled the covers over himself.

“Good, uh. Good night, Daddy” Jackson said as he sat awkwardly in the crib.

Jeff turned the lights out and closed the door, leaving just Sam and Jackson in the dark for the first time. Jackson had taken a nap or two with Sam in the past, but this would definitely be a first.

Sam had a big smile across his face as he squeezed Mr. Buttons tight looking over at Jackson.

Jackson crawled over to Sam and got under the covers next to him, pulling Sam in close as the little spoon.

“Do you, uh. Do you think you’ll do this more often?” Sam asked.

“You know, I’m not sure I’m gonna get much of a choice”.

• Like 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to Sam's New Home - Chapter 5 (7/1/2022)
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Halloween Party

It had been a couple of weeks now of Jackson wearing diapers. He could often get away with just the pullups during the work week as Jeff was gone most of the day, but on the weekends he stood little chance of escaping them. Jeff had expressed a desire for him to go full baby mode like Sam, but over the weeks Jackson had come to realize it wasn’t really the mindset he wanted. He liked the diapers, and more importantly the benefit of Jeff handling all of the heavy adulting tasks around the house. But to Jackson, he couldn’t regress to the state that Sam did, so they had decided to stop pushing it as much.

Jackson wasn’t looking forward to tonight. He had been dreading it all week. Halloween. It didn’t used to be his least favorite holiday, but ever since he started dating Jeff it had quickly become just that. Jeff liked to party, and more particularly, like to host big parties himself which often meant too many people, half of which were strangers, Jeff getting drunk beyond reasonable means, and a huge mess to clean up the next day that more often than not fell on Jackson because Jeff would be too hungover to help.

They hadn’t thrown a party last year because of Covid, but this year Jeff was more than excited to start the tradition back up, throwing a party that would “more than make up for the missed year” as he put it. But the day had finally come. They had spent the week shopping and the morning setting up.

“You boys excited?” Jeff asked as he poured out some chips into a bowl.

“Yea!” Sam cried out, happily straightening up the living room.

Jackson didn’t understand how he could do it, but Jeff had talked Sam into wearing his simple every day routine to the party. Nothing but a diaper and tshirt with his pacifier. Jeff had described it as passing it off as a costume and nothing more, but Jackson hadn’t been a fan of the idea. Jeff had wanted him to match Sam, going as a ‘couples costume’ as Jeff put it, but Jackson had to draw the line somewhere, and Jeff reluctantly respected that wish. Still demanding that he follow all the house rules but giving him the option of something that covered up the extra details he didn’t want to display to the world.

“Jackson?” Jeff called out.

“Yea…it’s just…you know how I am around crowds,” Jackson said.

“Awww, it's okay little guy” Jeff responded.

“Jeff…”

“I know. Look, it's just one night, and it's the only time of year I do it,” Jeff said, trying to reason with him.

“Right…Just one night,” Jackson thought to himself as he nodded.

The three finished up what they were doing as the start of the party drew closer. Jackson ensured the doors to the office and nursery were locked to keep people out and kept the key in his pocket.

“I can take the key,” Jeff said as he extended his hand out.

“Jeff, you're gonna be…” Jackson started to say.

“I said, I can take the key”.

Jackson handed over the key reluctantly, knowing he would have to ask for it later when he knew he would want to hide away from all of this, but that's probably exactly what he was going for.

“Alright, the two of you. It's Halloween, so that means we’ll make a few exceptions to the rules. First, I know there's gonna be a lot of people here, but all the house rules still apply unless I make an exception. You both can have a few drinks, but you know the rules on cups. Sam you can have Jackson pour your drinks…”

“Jeff, I’m not drinking from a sippy cup with all of these people here…”

“Excuse me, but last I checked little…”

“Jeff, no,” Jackson responded firmly as he cut him off. It wasn’t like Jackson to be firm with Jeff, and he almost never was until today when he felt he had to draw the line at the publicity of it all.

“Well, fine. What happened to the exhibitionist in you? You used to love this kind of stuff.”

“Yea, used to. Besides, that was like a few close friends. Not a 100 random strangers”.

“Fine. I won’t argue with you on that, but that's your last slide for the night, got it?”

Jackson nodded as he rolled his eyes, something he was sure he’d pay for later.

“Alright, where was I…right, looks like Jackson really is going to play the role of the older brother tonight, so if you need something Sam, you ask him. He's in charge. Ummm, I guess last thing is just that your bedtime can be a little later than usual, but I still want you in bed before midnight.”

“Doesn’t this party go till the crack of dawn?” Jackson said in an unamused voice.

“Yea, and?” Jeff responded.

Jackson shook his head, he knew he wouldn’t enjoy himself tonight and it only seemed like those suspicions were coming true.

“Right, any other questions?” Jeff asked.

“Ummm…what should I do all night?” Sam asked.

“It's a party. Dance, chat, drink, eat, whatever,” Jeff said as he went back to the kitchen to finish setting things up.

“You can hang with me,” Jackson said as he nudged Sam.

Sam smiled, “Okay, that sounds like fun!”

—------

There was a knock at the door. “I got it,” Jeff called out as he made his way to the front door.

Jackson felt his gut sink a little, hoping that people trickled in and that only a few showed up. He really didn’t like crowds of people. Besides, there was more than an hour until the advertised start time of the party, who shows up to a party this early?

Sam quickly grabbed the remote and turned the cartoons off and held Jackson’s hand, squeezing hard. He had left the house a few times and gone in public to go grocery shopping and small errands, but never as exposed as he was now. A part of him regretted the choice, but he knew it would make Jeff happy. Besides, it was just a costume after all.

“Heyyyy!” Jackson heard Jeff call out as he opened the door, quickly recognizing the sound of the voice responding as Chad’s. In the early days of Jeff and his relationship, they were a lot more explorative, oftentimes involving Chad in their activities which typically just lead to him being passed around between him and Jeff. It was fun for a bit, but as their relationship merged into less of a hook up situation, and more of a serious long term relationship, they had both mutually agreed that maybe it was best for something like that to end.

“Oh shit, what's up Jackson!? How have you been?” Chad said as he made his way into the living room.

“Not a whole lot,” Jackson said, not getting up from the couch to properly greet him.

“Right on, and who's this guy?” Chad asked, grabbing a seat on the couch. “Love the costume! Haven't seen one like that in person before”.

“Hi,” Sam said quietly, scooting up next to Jackson in an attempt to hide.

“This is uh, Sam,” Jackson said, reaching his arm around Sam. “He’s…”

“The newest addition to the family,” Jeff called out from the kitchen. “You want a beer, Chad?”

“Hell yea, it’s Halloween after all!”

“So, where's your costume?” Jackson asked, trying to make small talk to break the awkwardness he felt.

“Oh, I don’t dress up. Think I’m too old for that.”

Jeff let out a scoff from the kitchen as he made his way over to where the three of them were sitting. “Too old? Man, look at the three of us. It’s a fucking costume party”

Chad shrugged, taking the beer from Jeff and cracking it open.

“So new to the family, huh? Does that mean like, y’all fuck?”

Jeff let out a laugh as Jackson starred with a blank expression, having forgotten how intolerable Chad was. Probably the real reason he and Jeff stopped hanging with him on a regular basis.

“Subtle,” Jackson muttered.

“Yea, we fuck alright,” Jeff said as he glanced between Jackson and Sam.

Chad let out a laugh as Jackson stared back at Jeff annoyed. “Right, so just out of curiosity, what does that dynamic look like? I know Jeff is the large and in charge type, and we all know what Jackson’s like…” He said as he looked over at Jackson, causing Sam to look at him with a face or curiosity.

“I’ll tell you later,” Jackson said to Sam as a side comment.

“What was that?” Chad let out.

“Talking to Sam, Chad…”

There was a moment of silence as Chad stared at both Jackson and Sam, a face of puzzlement as he looked the two up and down.

“Shiiiiit, don’t tell me,” Chad said as he looked over at Jeff with a big smirk. “One wasn’t enough, was it?”

Jeff shrugged with a smirk himself as he took another drink.

“I’d bet that's not even a costume knowing you Jeff,” He said as he looked over at Sam and laughed.

Sam’s face turned red as he buried it behind Jackon’s arm.

“Fucking hell…” Chad said as he shook his head in disbelief. “You always were the guy, Jeff. Got all the girls in college, but now…”

“Yeaaaa,” Jeff let out. “Now I’m settled down and starting a family”.

Jackson and Sam blushed as Jackson looked at Jeff with a quick loving glance. It was demeaning, sure. But Jackson knew that what he and Jeff had, or rather what the three of them had was unique. Something that Jeff cherished and would do anything to protect. That was the part that made Jackson feel safe. Loved even. Knowing that Jeff was serious about the relationship, no matter how much shit he was given.

—--

It was another hour or so before guests started to pour into the house, causing Jackson and Sam to hide out on the couch in an attempt to escape the masses. Drinking what little beer they had grabbed before the crowds had swarmed, making it too difficult to get up and grab more. Besides, they both had already soaked their diapers and weren’t sure they could handle much more before leaking through.

Sam sat up and sat next to Jackson, peering out into the crowd before them and stared in disbelief. “You guys really do this every year?”

“Unfortunately…” Jackson said, leaning over to give Sam a kiss on the cheek.

Sam blushed and returned the favor, stopping to whisper into Jackson’s ear, “I really need a change”.

Jackson laughed, “I thought I remember there being something about how you can’t ask for that…”

Sam shrugged, appearing slightly buzzed. He wasn’t kidding though, looking down at Sam’s diaper he could tell it was saturated to its max, bulging out in every direction.

“Right uh, I’ll go see if I can get the key from Jeff…you stay here,” Jackson said, slowly getting up from the couch before realizing just how much of a lightweight he had become.

Sam did as he was told and waited patiently on the couch, alone, as he waited for Jackson to return. Jackson got up and pushed his way through the crowd, feeling his own diaper pushing its limits as he walked, crinkling with each step of the way. But it was a crinkle that he was sure only he could hear as the music was far too loud.

“Jeff,” Jackson called out as he shoved his way through the crowd of people, making his way towards the kitchen where he knew Jeff would be. “Jeff?”

“Yooooo, what's up kiddo!” Jeff said as he drunkenly grabbed Jackson and pulled him into a big hug, to which Jackson quickly pushed away, realizing he was now inside a circle of Jeff’s friends, all of which were staring at him.

“You guys have met Jackson, right?” Jeff let out as he held on to Jackson to keep his balance.

Jackson felt embarrassed, but recognized a few faces, including Chad’s.

“Can I, uh. Can I just get the key real quick?”

“The what? Speak up buddy”

“The key,” He said in a firm tone, not in the mood to play games.

“Oh, are you boys going to bed already?” Jeff said with a laugh, obviously trying to enlist a reaction from his friends.

“Oh, that's right! I have got to meet your new partner, Jeff!” One of the guys said.

“Totally! Jackson, where's your…”

“Dammit Jeff, can I just have the key?”

There was some awkward silence as Jeff stared at Jackson in a drunker gaze. “Well someones cranky…” He reached into his pocket and pulled out the key which Jacson quickly snatched and dipped back into the crowd, having just about had it with Jeff.

He made his way to the nursery door and unlocked it, quickly squeezing in through the door to avoid anyone from peaking in. He just needed a moment to himself. It was nice to be in an empty room. The noise was still as loud as if he were in the kitchen, music blaring and people talking, screaming, but for a moment he was alone. Bracing himself, he got ready to exit to go find Sam so the two of them could escape, and of course get Sam changed.

He stopped leaning on the door and got ready to open it as it quickly opened, and a taller woman dipped in.

“Excuse me! This room is off limits,” Jackson said, having just about had it with the night in general.

“Oh it's okay, I’m a friend of Jeff’s,” She said as she looked around the room.

“I don’t care, get the fuck out,” Jackson shouted.

“Harsh, and I mean like a good friend. We used to hook up back in college.”

“Great, and I’m his current hook up, so if you could just get the hell out”.

“Okay hun, let me start over. I’m Amanda, and I just could tell that you were really frustrated with Jeff out there, reasonably so, and…I guess you could say I was curious to see if the rumors were true,” she said as she gestured to the room.

“Lady, for the final time, I don’t care, please leave”

“Look, why don’t I go get… Sam is it? That way you don’t have to go back out there.”

Jackson wasn’t really sure what to say. “Sure. Fine. Just say that Jacky said to follow you”

“Jacky?” Amanda said with a smirk.

“Yea, and?” Jackson said looking back with a stern face that clearly communicated that he didn’t care what she thought.

She shrugged as she exited the room, promptly shutting the door behind her.

“FUCK,” Jackson thought to himself, pacing through the room. The night just kept taking turns for the worst and he was ready to just head to bed, even if it would be a struggle.

A few minutes passed before the door swung open and Sam and Amanda quickly entered the room, closing and locking it behind them.

“Jacky!” Sam said as he ran over to Jackson.

“Hey bud, let’s get you changed,” Jackson said. “You- You can leave now, Amanda,” Jackson said, turning back to face her.

“You boys don’t want help getting changed?”

“What the fuck?” Jackson thought, who did they think they were?

“No. No we would not like…” Jackson started to say.

“I, uh…I wouldn’t mind…” Sam said quietly.

“What?” Jackson asked, somewhat puzzled.

“I wouldn’t mind if she changed me…it’d be kinda nice”

Jackson stared at Sam completely bewildered.

“Are…are you sure? I can change you, Sam,” Jackson said.

Sam nodded, “I want to see what it's like”.

Amanda smiled. “See, at least some little boys know how to have fun,” She said sarcastically.

Jackson stared blankly as Sam climbed up onto the changing table as Amanda made her way over. He shook his head as he walked over to the closet to change out of his costume, grabbing a clean t-shirt to throw on as Amanda wrapped up changing Sam.

“Alright, you're all set, baby,” She said as she helped Sam off the table. “And what about you, mr?”

Jackson looked up to see her staring at him. “Oh no, I think we're done here”

“You’re going to go to bed in a soggy diaper then?”

“If that's what it takes, yea,” He said aggressively, tired of dealing with people.

“Alright, sweetie. I’ll let your daddy know you guys are in bed for the night”

“Thanks, Amanda!” Sam called out from the crib as she made her way to the door.

“Anytime, sweetheart. You boys sleep well now,” She said as she quickly opened the door and left. Jackson could hear the key turn from the other side locking it from the outside.

“Jesus christ,” Jackson let out with a big sigh as he climbed into the crib with Sam.

Sam rolled over and gave him a big squeeze as he laid down in the bed, “Long day, huh?”

“Yea, you could say that.”

“Sure you don’t want a change? She forgot to put the gate up,” Sam said.

“You know…if you wouldn’t mind…”

“It’ll be our little secret,” Sam said with a smile as the two of them crawled out of bed.

“Right, like I’m sure you won’t cash that in at a future date,” Jackson joked as he climbed onto the changing station.

“First time for everything I guess,” Sam said with a laugh.

• DLBoy781 changed the title to Sam's New Home - Chapter 6 (7/26/2022)