LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reverse Binge/Purge

Most of us have experienced shame and entered the binge/purge cycle of disposing of your ab/dl gear after indulging in your desires. My question is if anyone else has had an opposite experience trying to go 24/7?

After a lifetime of strong dl urges I started forays into wearing 24/7 about 5 years ago. 2 years ago I reached a point where I noticed an inverse of the long ago cycle appear. I was throwing away my regular underwear, and pants that don’t fit over diapers, and then buying more when I got worried about a situation where I might not want to be diapered in. Has anyone else gone through this reversed binge/purge cycle or is it just me?

P.S. I am diapered 24/7 now and have been for a while. I discourage people from making this decision though unless you’re sure and have spent the some serious time wearing as if you need to. It’s something that any AB/DL can do without the commitment and that we need to be reminded that we can do anytime we want! If you want to be incontinent then don’t do anything dramatic, just keep trying. Wear diapers till you can’t stand it, in EVERY situation! If you go through all of that and then truly don’t feel like you want to stop then I promise you that your bladder control will truly plummet! Becoming incontinent is a mental change more than it is a physical one. You have to trust your capacity to deal with a life like this before your body will be able to follow suit.

• Like 1