LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being changed by some one else

I didn't sleep well last night story of my life is about insomnia, so when my wife got up this morning after she got ready for her day, she came back and changed my soaked diaper. She is good at it, or I was out because I never woke up, and that was with her giving me a suppository to help me with my normal constipation.   I only know she gave me a suppository because she said it must have done its job with I can out for coffee. 

I haven't had anyone change my diaper since it was my mom when I was 5 years old.  I'm DL and not AB and used to think I would never want anyone to change my diaper.  I wear just for fun and personal enjoyment now and then and I'm not into domination, humiliation or embarrassment.  I'm mostly just a normal guy with a normal life.  Then I got to thinking about what it would be like to have someone change my diaper.  I figured the only way I would ever let that happen would be if I was in the hospital for some reason and had to be in diapers.  Then I would let a female nurse do it but only in a clinical way as part of the job.  Now I'm at the point I would let a girlfriend change my diaper in a non AB way if she was also a DL and wore diapers herself.  Kind of in a diapered sexual play way.  At my age I doubt any of the above will happen, at least not until I get so old I have to be cared for in a nursing home and I hope that's at least another 25 years if I live that long.  I do sometimes think about laying on a changing pad on the bed, having a girl friend untape my diaper, pull it down and out from under me, wipe me all off, raise my legs so she can clean my bottom, then slide a fresh clean diaper under me, pull it up between my legs and tape it in place.

My wife changes me in the morning just to save on me soaking though the underpads and bedding because half the time I have rolled over to her side of the bed  and I had washing pee soaked bedding 

I’ve met a few people in the past but really one that I connected with. I’m really a down to earth guy. Have a great paying job, travel(ed a lot before Covid) for work so I would be in a ton of different cities. One city I’d go to often I was lucky enough to meet a guy that was also down to earth. We’d go out to dinner (diapered) and just chat and talk. Go back to my hotel and just chill with no pants on. One night after we’d hung out a bunch of times we went back and we’re both soaked and changed each other. It was fun but for me heart racing the whole time. Having your pants pulled down and laying on a bed then lifting your butt up to be wiped and powdered by someone else is totally exciting but scary for the first time. Worried like well is my banana bigger is his bigger. Will this mess up our fun nights. It all raced through my head.  I love my trips and would totally do it again but a lot of the guys I met were really just into diapers and that’s all they wanted to do. I like the thrill of being diapered, hanging out just diapered and talking. Diaper changes can come later. And yes I’m pretty straight. There was no like let me have relations with you. It was literally diaper changes. 

• Like 1

I've never had my diaper changed by others, probably because I keep it a secret from them. Not saying I wouldn't want someone to, of course. Although it'd mainly just be for during long gaming sessions, because i'm the type of guy who wears diapers for hours while gaming. Even after a few messings, I wouldn't get changed until the end of the session (unless it was more than 6 hours straight which isn't usual for me). However, things would be much easier if someone could just change me while I was playing, assuming that's even possible.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been changed numerous times. Once was a girlfriend I met, at work, when in high school. Second was a Babysitter I hired for a weekend to treat me like a baby when I was in college. It was an ABDL Nursery. Third, after I was diagnosed with incontinence and started wearing diapers my wife helped me finish diapering myself because I was having trouble. Fourth, a few months ago I was in the hospital for a few days for chest pain. I told the nurses I was urinary incontinent and asked if I could wear diapers. They checked my medical chart and said yes so they changed my diaper whenever I needed it while in.