LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

using my changing table

waynecook52

Well I finely decided to try using my baby changing table to change my diapers on.Well it worked.My leggs hung over at the knee but I did it.I am going to get me anouther one so I dont have to hang my leggs over the end.

Well I decided to say the heck with it and live like a baby.Dont think there is anyone here where I live that dose not know i wear diapers.I wear light blue leggens everywhere and with the thick diapers I wear it leaves no dought what i have on.And I DO NOT do this as alot of you say to get my rocks off.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I finely decided to try using my baby changing table to change my diapers on.Well it worked.My leggs hung over at the knee but I did it.I am going to get me anouther one so I dont have to hang my leggs over the end.

Well I decided to say the heck with it and live like a baby.Dont think there is anyone here where I live that dose not know i wear diapers.I wear light blue leggens everywhere and with the thick diapers I wear it leaves no dought what i have on.And I DO NOT do this as alot of you say to get my rocks off.

That's good for you buddy!? Did you build your changing table or did you buy it?? And why not try to make the changing table longer so that your feet don't hang off the side??? That can't feel comfortable, at least it wouldn't to me anyway.???? I'm proud of you that you finally decided to lead the baby lifestyle!❤️????☺️?❤️????????❤️??❤️? I LOVE changing tables and Diaper changes!???☺️?❤️???????❤️??❤️?❤️☺️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

@waynecook52 got pictures of your changing table?

20 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@waynecook52 What is hard about uploading pictures here to the forum? Just make sure the file size is small enough so not to over do the server.

I was gonna say the EXACT same thing Eddie.?????❤️ LOL!???

• Like 1