LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mom becomes step mommy nappy Queen

Kaylaindiapers

Amanda giggled as applesauce got on James face and clothes. " Look like you should have but the bib on him after all. Such a messy wittle baby."

Brittney nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah I won't make that mistake next time. I'll probably be late to my next class since I still need to change him after he's done.  Can you get a pass for me and the baby since you are in the office next class?" Amanda immediately agreed knowing her friend had so much to deal with. 

"Sure I can't imagine being so calm as you are.  You went from having a boyfriend to being single with a big baby to take care of. Though you did say his mom got you a car and is paying you pretty good. Still I guess since your single now we'll have to find you a real man this time.  Oh maybe the pool party on Saturday."

The applesauce done Brittney opened the goldfish and poured them into his sandwich container in front of him. "It this baby while the grown ups eat their lunch." Brittney started eating her pizza and Amanda her salad as they talked about a party coming up this weekend. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-but you kept getting it on me!” He whined trying to save some of his pride and dignity which has been drug in the mud! 

James listened jealously as the girls talked he wanted to yell he could be a man but he knew with pants and applesauce all I dd that would be hard to convince anyone of that and he hardly felt like one. 

He knew he didn’t add much to this conversation so he ate his lunch.  

The girls laughed and chatted about who would be at the party. Brittney smiled.  "We should go buy new outfits. I'll be babysitting part of the day so I'll have to bring the little one with me."

Amanda giggled looking at James. "Well he's been pretty good for lunch I'm sure he'll be a good boy when we go to the mall." The bell rang and students started walking inside. "I'll get to the office just text me after you change the baby and I'll meet you in the hall with those passes." Amanda looked at James. "It's okay wittle James your gonna get all cleaned up now." She cooed to him before walking away giggling. 

Brittney threw the trash from her and James lunch before zipping up his lunch bag handing it to him. "Come on little one let's get you cleaned up." She took James hand pulling him inside in his soaked pants. Lots of students were looking and whispering as she took him to his locker to get his bag. " It's a good thing your mommy packed extra clothes." Holding James backpack she led him to the private bathrooms for the intellectually disabled students. Locking the door behind them she put their bags on the counter and began undressing James.

James didn’t wanna go with them to the mall she could just imagine them trying on some lingerie and putting on a little show in front of him.. 

James blushed bright red normally he would check out Amanda’s ass but he was too embarrassed and now his girlfriend/babysitter was cleaning him up.. 

“Um can you call me James and not little one I’m still a big boy.” He whined it was very embarrassing to know he was wearing wet pants..

With his babysitter holding his hand he was happy to being taken to the bathroom to get changed.. 

He was worried that his step mommy might send him to school in a diaper..

”Do you think we Can let this be our secret and we don’t tell My step mom about this?” 

Brittney took words from his back pack. After wiping his face and neck she wiped his little pee pee and bottom before sitting him on the toilet to wipe the pee from his legs. "Big boys don't wet themselves sweetie. Your just my little cutie pie." She cooed to him.  

Brittney took out a pair of clean mickey mouse training pants and some navy blue sweats. She slid his training pants up his leg to his knee. "Try to make a poopie. We don't want anymore accidents in our undies right?" Brittney ignored his question about keeping a secret after all he was just a baby and his mommy needed to know everything that went on in his day. She put a clean blue shirt with Toy Story on him and waited for him to be done on the potty. 

James was so embarrassed as she continued talking to him like he was a toddler and how she touched him cleaning him up he felt like a baby.. 

“B - but it was a accident I’m a big boy right?!” He asked desperately trying to convince her.. He wasn’t even saying he was a man as he hardly felt like one.. 

He noticed she didn’t answer him about their little secret but just like a real babysitter she distracted him as she began dressing him..

”I -I can’t go out there like this!” He cried as he looked at his clothes.

Brittney looked at James. He had on dark blue sweats, a blue toy story shirt and white tennis shoes.  "There nothing wrong with your clothes now your just being fussy. School is almost over them in sure your mommy will settle you down for a nap okay."

She took James to the sink and helped him wash his hands putting his dirty clothes in a bag in his backpack. "I know your trying so hard to be a big boy but your just to little for so much big boy stuff baby. Just be a good boy and you'll be home soon okay." She cooed to him as she helped him put on his neck pack then texted Amanda.  Holding his hand she led him to the hall outside the office where she got their passes.  

Brittney led James to his 2nd to last class of the day.  "Now give this pass to your teacher and I'll pick you up after class" She gave him the slip then after seeing him go into the classroom she went to get own. 

“She’s my step mom!” He said trying to protect his male pride but truly he had none left.

”Nap but I’m not tired!” He whined sounding just like a baby fighting his nap time.

He stood there as his former girlfriend washed his hands and dried them off. James was quickly finding out Britney wasn’t letting him do much of anything on his own! 

“Ok.” He said as he let her take his hand and he went on to class.. 

“Ok.” He took the pass she handed him and walked in feeling like a big baby with his new clothes.. 

The room filled with snickers as he walked in.  The teacher had him sit up front at an open desk then began distributing quarterly exams. "Please be silent remember this exam in 25%of your grade.  There will be no bathroom breaks, no talking. When your done with your test your may be excused to leave class early. Now when I say you may begin.......Begin!" Everyone began taking their test as the teacher walked through the classroom watching for cheaters. 

James blushed as he was real embarrassed he wasn’t used to being laughed at.. If he was seeing someone else dressed like he was then he would be laughing too..

James was busy taking his test.. Once he was done he decided he would go hang out with his friends he figured Britney found just wait and she wouldn’t say anything..

”You know guys these clothes were a joke I spelt some pop on my cloths that’s why you saw my pants that were wet.” He smiled as it seemed his friends bought it.. 

When class ended and James wasn't in his classroom Brittney was furious. It didn't take her long to find him as he and his friends always hung out by the cafeteria. She came in just after he told his lie.

"James what are you doing? You weren't in class I was worried. What if you had another accident. You can't very well change yourself now can you? Your not even big enough to wipe your own bottom." She said this loud and clear for his friends to hear.

Brittney took his hand "Now say bye bye to your friends you have one more class then it's time to get you home for your nap."

James friends started laughing. "Nap? .....accident... dude you sound like my kid brother he's only 2!" 

James froze in fear like he knew he was in trouble he knew he shouldn’t feel this way but the way Britney treated him he felt like a little boy.. 

He felt like he was going to melt he was so mad as Britney said the truth about him not holding back. 

He knew his Friends would never see him as anything more then a little boy.. 

James couldn’t say much more as Britney grabbed his hand roughly and they went to their last class! 

They had the last class of the day together.  She held James hand firmly sitting him beside her. "It seems I can't let you out of my sight little one. Now just tell Ms.Brittney if you need to go potty during class okay." 

Brittney took her seat still pissed before taking him home she would have to tech this naughty baby a lesson. She texted Amanda about it waiting for class to begin. 

“Ok.” He Noticed she wasn’t going to listen to him as she continued to call him little one. 

“ok.” He figured he wouldn’t have another accident he couldn’t wait to get home maybe he could talk him new step mom out of all this..

James sat there which seemed like two hours! 

I can’t be doing this! He thought to himself.: 

When class ended and the bell rang Brittney put her things and his away.  She took out the pacifier his mommy packed. "I have things I need to do before we leave and I want no fussing from you so suck on your binky." She popped the pacifier in his mouth. "If you spit it out you'll be in trouble little one so be a good baby and suck your binky." She took his hand leading him to her locker so she could put things away. 

While at her locker Amanda walked up and popped him on the bottom.  "I heard sometime was s naughty little baby. "

Brittney nodded. "He ran off to go play with his friends who are all much to big for a baby to be with.  Then he told lies about his accident. I have a mind to give him a spanking for being so naughty."

Amanda laughed. "I wonder what his mommy will think about his naughty behavior. And after you were so nice helping him try to be a big boy today."

“Wh- what no you can’t be serious!” The pacifier was used as a mute button and with a threat he didn’t argue or Spit the pacifier out.. 

“Owe!” James squealed as he feel Forward from the impact. 

He listened as she told Amanda what He did she made him Sound just like a baby..

”N- no pl- please no Spanking!” He whined

James Worried about what she might say and he was shocked that she put his pacifier in his bag. 

He stood there sucking his pacifier he wondered and worried that if his mom found out about the accident she might send him to school in a diaper! 

Brittney looked at him. "Hmm I'll let you decide. We can go to an empty room and you can get your well deserved spanking. Or we can go to your friends and you can apologize  for lieing about your accident and explain to them your just a little baby and aren't big enough to go potty on your own and can't have big boy friend like them anymore. "

Amanda laughed. "Which one is it wittle James? Is the baby gonna take his spanking or go say sorry".

James wanted desperately to spit the pacifier out as both choices sucked! 

“Um can we have option 3 I say I’m sorry and I’ll be good!” 

He figured she would compromise with him and treat him somewhat like a boy and not a baby..

He looked at Amanda and she had a big grin like she knew something that he didn’t. 

Brittney shook her head. "I should have known you were much to little to decide on your own like a big boy." She took his hand leading him to an empty class while Amanda took off in the other direction giggling. Brittney sat at the chair in the front and pulled down John's pants and underwear pulling him over her lap.

As she began explaining what was about to occur the door opened and Amanda walked in with James big boy friends in tow.  Brittney smiled. "I'm glad you could make it sorry guys this shouldn't take long. Baby James had been very naughty today so he is going to get a spanking. After little James bottom has warmed up he had something to say to you guys."

The guys started laughing looking at James over his girlfriends lap bottom bare. Without warning Brittney started spanking James alternating between cheeks. 

James knew exactly what was coming when she grabbed his hand and lead him to a empty class room..

He spit out the pacifier 

“W- wait pl- please I-I was still thinking you gave me no time!” He began begging.

”Please I’m sorry I’ll be good!” He cried 

He felt the cool air hit his bottom as his pants and underwear were pulled down..

”Please please!” He began kicking his feet 

“Wait what- you you said that w- was m- my choice you lied!” He cried as he saw his friends and Amanda with big smiles as he was bent over.. 

“n- no pl- please please!” He cried throughout the spanking as each check was burning like he sat on a hot iron! 

• 2 weeks later...

Brittney sighed as James fussed. "I tried to give you a choice but being too little to understand your choices I made the choice for you. " Brittney spanked James bottom until both cheeks were a bit red not stopping for a good 5 minutes.  

When she finally stopped spanking James, Brittney stood the crying baby up facing his friends not bothering to hide his little baby wee wee. "Now James don't you have something to say to your friends?"

James friends were both shocked and entertained as they watched him get a spanking like a toddler. They were snickering quietly but when Brittney stood him facing him the stated to laugh.  " Oh man no wonder she's treating you like a baby.....awe does the little babies butt hurt?.....You don't even have a dick yet." They laughed teasing the crying boy in front of them.

James was glad the spanking was over but he was still mad..

”You lied you lied you said it was a choice not both!” He cried stomping his feet..

He covered himself up not wanting another spanking he did what he was told..

”Shut up It’s not funny!” He said to the big boys as he lost all rank with the guys he truly was a baby and now everyone would know it..

”I’m sorry for lieing about my accident I’m a little baby and I- I can- can’t go potty by myself he stuttered in between sobs he looked over at Britney. 

“I can’t go potty on my own so I- I can’t have big boy friends like you.” He said with his head lowered he knew his life at school was over..

”Are you happy now!” He said spitting venom as he said he was super pissed at Britney..

Brittney was not impressed with his attitude and gave his bottom a little swat. "You got both because you lied and wouldn't make s choice when it was offered to you. Your such a cranky baby I better get you home for your nap." She pulled up his training pants and his sweatpants. She helped James put his backpack on his friends were doubled over laughing. What James didn't know is Amanda had recorded the whole thing from beginning to end and was posting it up on the school website. 

Brittney took James hand. "Thanks for coming guys sorry to have to take up your time with all this baby behavior but he had to learn lies are not okay."

The guys nodded in agreement and one of them asked if she'd be at the party tomorrow.  "I have to babysit in the morning but I'll be there.  Save a dance for me." She flirted nonchalantly with James friend before leading the fussy baby to her car and getting him into his booster seat in the back.  Brittney gave him his pacifier before starting the drive to his house. 

James was mad not only was he spanked but now scolded too.. 

“I don’t need a nap.” He whined as she helped dress him back up putting his back pack on..

”Hey you’re my girlfriend!” He cried as he couldn’t believe she was flirting with his friend right in front of him! 

James walk to the car was long as he tried to hide in front of everyone as his girlfriend held his hand tightly dragging him behind..

Once they got to the car he sat there as she buckled him in.. 

He enjoyed the view seeing her black bra..

He accepted the pacifier sucking it imagining that was Britney’s breast..

Brittney ignored Jes comment. Honestly how could she date a baby. He just didn't seem to understand the change in their relationship. She made it back to his house in 20 minutes as traffic was light. Before getting out she turned back to him. "I'll hear no more of the girlfriend nonsense from you. Your behavior today showed me your definitely a baby and not ready for something as adult as a relationship. Now let's get you inside to your mommy."

Brittney got James out the car taking him inside. "Myra we're back!"

Myra came in and smiled hugging James to her.  "There's my sweet baby how was he for you today?" Myra took James hand leading the way to his nursery as Brittney told her all about his behavior at school today. She sighed as she began undressing James down to his underwear before she laid him on the changing table fastening the safety belt.  "I was worried something like that might happen. My sweet baby he wants to be s big boy so bad but he's just my sweet little baby."

Myra took off his training pants wiping his little wee wee and bottom before she slid a diaper under his bottom. She cooed to James as she powdered his bottom before closing a fresh diaper on him.  Myra dressed James in a blue onsie snapping it closed at the crotch. "Thank you so much for taking care of him today. His father and I will have to discuss somethings about our little one.  You'll still be able to come in the morning right? His daddies flight comes in at 9 so I want to leave by about 7:30 to get to the airport. We have to run a few errands so I can pick him up from you about noon.  Don't feel you have to stay inside all morning I can just meet you if you take him out."