LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mom becomes step mommy nappy Queen

Kaylaindiapers

James laid in his bed not understanding why he was wearing a diaper or why he he one with his underwear over his diaper..

Damn it why did my dad like them young! His new step mom was sexy and she was just a few years older then him it was so unfair.  Now his dad was back to his job working in Japan.. So it was just him and Myra..

He laid there rubbing his diaper thinking back to the couple times in the bathroom She left her bra in there another time she left her thong in there.. He wondered was she doing it on purpose to tease him or if she’ was just being careless..

Then what got him to wear he is now..

The other day she was watching her nephew and she was wearing short shorts and a tank top and when she was on the floor cooing at the baby he got a crazy thought and wished it was him.. 

Now he’s laying there just as he got back from getting the diaper off the counter that was left behind from her babysitting..

The next day he woke up put the diaper under his mattress he got dressed ate Breakfast and was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend Tiffany..

“Ok bye Myra.” He grabbed his back pack and was out the door.. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myra had been nervous when she met Steven he was 15 years older than her and had a son only 4 years younger than her.  When they had married it had been strange to think she was now a mom.  Steven had told her again and again she was the adult and if their son wasn't following rules she set she had every right to discipline him.  Yet she hadn't been so sure and he surely didn't seem to think of her as a parent figure.

Her husband was often working overseas and that meant she was in charge of the house. She had babysat her beige last weekend and it was so fun.  It was much easier to feel like the authority when the person in her care was a baby. She had tried to set simple rules such as curfew and having dinner together but James mostly just blew her off and she didn't really know how to discipline him or get him to take her seriously. As he was leaving the house she called out.  "Be sure to be home by 5!" She sighed as the door slammed. 

One benefit of her husband job was she was a stay at home wife.  She decided to do the laundry and went into his room to gather laundry.  She knew guys his age often kept a Siriano tag under the mattress and she wanted to be sure to clean it.  She reached under his mattress and was surprised by what she pulled out. A diaper? She was confused by this but continued having his laundry.  While clothes washed she went on line to see if this was common amongst teenage boys.

What she found sent her for quite the shock.  Waiting for him to get home she set the diaper on the coffee table so they could talk when he got home. 

James decided to go out with his friends he ignored his phone when he saw it was his step mom he even ignored the texts.. I’m old enough to do what I want. He thought to himself. Finally about 8 he opened the door and walked in putting his backpack up.

He went into the kitchen to get a drink he wondered where Myra was he wondered if maybe she was asleep he hadn’t received a txt or call from her for about a hour. 

“Myra did you make some dinner?” Hollered up the stairs.. 

Myra was upset she had been calling and texting James and he ignored her coming in past the curfew she set. She had spent the day trying to understand what he needed and wanted to be compassionate and understanding to his needs. His blatant disregard for her and her rules made her furious.  She sat in the living room waiting. "James come in here please we need to talk. I cleaned your room today and found something we need to discuss."

James finally heard her she was in the living room.. 

“I’m not in the mood I’m playing a madden game in a tournament in ten minutes I have just enough time to go to the bathroom so I can play..

He did wonder what she wanted to talk about he thought about the diaper but no way would she find it he figured it was hidden in a safe place.. 

“We can talk later if you still wanna talk.” 

Myra was at her wits end. "James you will come in this living room and talk with me now or I will call for father about you staying out last curfew!" She hated using his dad as a threat but she knew James didn't want his dad to know about his behavior. She stood at the doorway to the living room pointing to the couch. "Take a seat on the couch this instant. Your video games can wait. Besides it's a school night you have other things to do."

He stopped dead in his tracks he knew if he got in trouble from his dad he would take his car away and be grounded for awhile..

”Fine.” He sat down on the couch 

He couldn’t help but check her out as she sat down.. He remember seeing her bra and thong in the bathroom and wondered if she was wearing it now..

”Ok fine what do you wanna talk about?” 

Myra was young and sexy and she liked to dress as such. She has on a purple crop top with long sleeves and a skirt with a wide split.

In front of him on the coffee table was the diaper from under his bed. "I came across this while cleaning your room. I didn't know what to think so I went online and found a lot of information. I didn't know you were lacking for affection... I promise things will change around here. I don't want you to feel you have to hide things you need from me. I'm your mom now and I'm here to take care of you...but you have to meet me halfway by flowing the rules in place."

Screenshot_20211227-223303_Chrome.jpg

James could hardly stay focused his step mom was hot and she wasn’t afraid to show it or flaunt it.. Then as she moved the paper there it was the diaper.. He began to sweat thinking to himself oh shit 

“Wh- why was you in my room?” 

He was mad he felt like she was snooping and now she found something that was very embarrassing ..

”I’m not looking for attention or affection!” He was so embarrassed the only thing he knew to do was fight! 

She sighed. "How do you think your bedroom get cleaned? I clean your room and do your laundry twice a week. James you don't have to be embarrassed. There's a lot of tbdl's your not alone.  I don't mind it honestly but hiding this won't get you what you need. I know your upset but this will be for the better.  Now that I know I can tend to those needs you've been feeling. I will be a good mommy for you if you just let me sweetie."

James didn’t know what to do or say. 

He was finding out and surprised how nice and understanding she was. 

He wondered if he could really be her baby..

”Um what would you do?” He asked nervously and began crying it was so embarrassing.. 

He could barley look at her now.. 

He wondered what his girlfriend would think about all this.. 

She smiled. "Well first I think it's important we discuss rules and what I expect of you.  From now on I will take you and pick you up from school.  You can still hang out with your friends but I need to know with who and where.  I will take you and pick you up from hanging out. Little ones need a lot of sleep so your new bed time is going to be 8 pm. I know you like your video games so you can still play but only on weekends and only games appropriate for my little one. From now on at home I'll take care of all your needs.  Changing, bathing, feeding, ending to make sure your getting the attention and affection you need." She wasn't sure how he would react but she had already decided these rules would go in effect whether he wanted them or not. 

James couldn’t believe what she said..

”B- but I- like my car I’m not giving it up and I’m still a teenager I can go wherever I want and I’m damn sure not having a bed time..

He figured he was still on the same level as his step mom he didn’t understand things have changed dramatically as he was still thinking like a seventeen year old and not like a two year old toddler.. 

“I’m going to bed now I’m tired.”’he got up to leave not sure if she would sag anything or not. 

Myra stood up and took his hand. "I know your scared honey but those are the rules now.  If you don't follow mommies rules there are going to be consequences. Now it is past your bed time but you need dinner." She held his hand guiding him to to the kitchen where she sat him down at the table. 

"You wait here while mommy fixes your plate." She kissed the top of his head and went to the kitchen.  She turned on the microwave to heat the dinner she made for him. Two minutes later she came back with a plate of macaroni and cheese and a cut up hot dog.  Myra tucked a napkin into the collar of his shirt before placing the food in front of him. "Eat your dinner while mommy gets you something to drink."

Myra went to the kitchen and poured half a cup of milk placing it beside his plate. She knew James probably couldn't believe it was happening but it would be more real tomorrow morning. 

James didn’t know what to think or say she was in control but she was treating him like a toddler..

Once he sat down he tried to get how thoughts right..

”I’m not calling you mom!” He said trying to be a man..

“Wh- what is this I don’t want Mac and cheese and cut up hot dog I’m not a baby!” 

James went to get up to make a ham sandwich.. 

He didn’t think he wanted a mommy but he knew he was confused.. 

Myra sighed she hadn't wanted to have to be rough with him but sometimes a little discipline was necessary. She grabbed James and spanked his bottom twice.  "James mommy isn't going to tolerate this behavior. Now sit down and eat your dinner if you need mommy to feed you I can. If you keep up this naughty behavior mommy will give your bare bottom a spanking."

She sat him back at the table and brought a spoonful of macaroni to his mouth. "Open up for the train Choo choo" She cooed to him hoping James would settle down and let her care for him. 

“Owe!” He yelped he was shocked she spanked him.. He really didn’t know what to think.. 

“Wh- what no you can’t spank me!l He whined at the threat of a bare bottom spanking..

Before he could say anything or argue anymore he was pulled down into his chair and she grabbed the spoon and began playing games with him and making silly faces as she fed him. 

“Um I -I can feed myself.” He said reaching for the spoon but she wasn’t letting him have it so he opened..

Hating to admit that he liked it.. 

Myra fed James the entire meal then wiped his face clean. "There wasn't that yummy". She cooed and gave him the plastic cup of milk. "Okay be a big boy and drink all your milk for mommy." She looked at the clock and it was already 8:30. "It's really late so let's finish up din din and get ready for beddy bye". She helped him hold his cup and drink the milk. 

Myra took his hand and led him to the bathroom across from her room.  She turned the water on in the tub and began filling it with water.  "Mommy is going to give you a quick bath then off to bed." Myra hummed as she began undressing the confused James.

James nodded..

”Yeah b -but I’m not!” Before he could get much more out she was having him drink the milk a little dribbled out it was either drink or wear it.. 

“8:30’s not late.” She was Acting like a real mommy moving around quickly.. 

“A bath I take showers h- hey what are you doing!” He whined as she undressed him..

He covered himself up..

”What are you doing this is crazy!” He whined but she has to notice he wasn’t running away or trying to really stop her. 

She smiled as James fussed but really didn't put up much of a fight.  She got him into the tub and gave him some rubber duckies. " Here pumpkin you can play for 5 minutes while mommy get you washed up then off to bed." Myra poured baby wash in a wash cloth and began gently washing his back and arms as she hummed a nursery rhyme. She began washing his chest singing a wash up song. Without hesitation she gently began cleaning his legs and his little boys parts.b

“I’m not playing with these.” He whined but when she picked it up and squeaked it at him he did laugh.. 

The baby bath did make his skin soft and it felt real good.. 

He blushed as she washed him from head to toe.. 

“I’m not a baby!” He said with no conviction what so ever it was more like trying to convince himself then it was for her..

James was very confused he should be hating this he was a senior in high school with his hot sexy step mom treating him like a baby! 

Myra smiled as she rinsed him off. Pulling the plug she she helped him put of the tub wrapping a towel around his room. Rather than take him to his room down the hall she opened the room that was connected to her and his dad's room, meant to be a nursery.

When they walk in he would see the walls were a pale blue with teddy bear decals. There was an upsized teddy bear toddler bed. She laid him on the bed drying him off. "Now let's lotion mommies boys." Myra got out nighttime baby lotion and begin rubbing his body down with the lotion humming as she did. His body rubbed down she went to the dresser and took out a mickey mouse diaper. "Okay baby let's get you dressed for bed."

James felt funny as he was dried off and lead to the room next to hers. 

“Hey my room is down the hall!” He whined 

Once they opened the door to his room. 

His jaw dropped. 

It was a real baby nursery! 

On the wall in pastel letters it read baby the wall had bears on it they were all babies of course he saw a diaper stacker 

He saw a changing table and rocking chair.

James didn’t know why but he was disappointed he didn’t have a crib. He could never explain it he wanted to fight it but something burned inside he wanted to be her baby! 

It felt so good as she rubbed him down with the pink lotion he smelt so good and babyish just like a real baby. 

His eyes got big when he saw the diaper and his baby pee pee got a little big as he was small for someone his age. 

“Myra this has gone too far!” He cried 

Myra could tell her baby was getting fussy.  She took a yellow pacifier from a drawer and gently put it in his mouth.  " Oh mommies baby is getting cranky.  I know it's so late for such a little baby." She cooed softly as she raised his legs sliding the unfolded diaper under his bottom.  She sprinkled powder on his bum and his crotch before pulling the diaper up between his legs tapeing him in it.

Myra slid his feet into a pair of footed yellow pajamas.  Having him stand up she put his arms in them and zipped his pajamas closed. "There we go now mommies baby is ready for bed.  The yellow pajamas had the word baby printed in blue all over them. 

Myra pulled back the blanket and got her little one tucked in. Kissing his forehead she smiled. "Mommy will take care of everything from now on." She turned on a baby monitor as she left the room turning off the light.  In the corner was a teddy bear night light. "Goodnight baby" She called softly as she closed the nursery door. 

James was fighting with himself but his new mommy just pushing him further and further into babyhood.. 

He didn’t spit the pacifier out he didn’t run he was torn did she wake up his inner child she did something it was almost like he was super man but the diaper the baby stuff the cooing her being mommy was his kryptonite or his weakness.. 

James laid there as she took care of everything lifting his legs by the ankles abs sliding a fresh diaper under him she put powder on him all the smells were intoxicating.. She cooed at him and played with him like a mommy would do at the diaper time.. 

He watched as she brought the diaper up tightly between his legs taping both sides.. 

James couldn’t believe he was back in diapers!  

He did as she asked sitting up giving him her foot and his arm she dressed him for the night.. 

“Seriously this has gone to far!” He said removing the pacifier he read his sleeper it said baby it looked just like something a real baby would wear.. 

The teenage high school boy turned baby could hear kids outside playing talking and laughing it was still early he didn’t know what to do as he watched his new mommy leave the nursery.. 

He was a guy so he imagined his new mommy in lingerie playing with him then rubbing his diaper getting him all excited as he rubbed his diaper back and forth.. 

James was new with all the baby stuff so he didn’t know how the baby monitor worked or he just forgot about it but his new mommy could hear everything!!