LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Appointment

Giselle Williams sat nervously in the waiting room of a local dental practice she had found on Google just the day before. She hadn't been to the dentist since she had left home to go to college, and she wasn't crazy about the idea even now. She had always hated dentists as a child, and now the pervasive smell of fluoride in the air was bringing back unpleasant memories. Unfortunately, she had a job interview the following day, and she needed to have her best foot forward. She knew that she was lucky to find a local dentist able to see her on such short notice. She sighed and checked her messages for the sixth time in an hour.

“Hi!” said an overly cheery voice.

A door opened, and a tall, blonde woman in a white coat, only a year or two older than Giselle, stepped into the room and extended a well-manicured hand. “Dr. Julia Hoffman, at your service. You must be Giselle. How are your teeth, and by extension you, feeling today?”

Giselle shook the woman's hand. She smiled, but did not show her teeth. “Doing...great. No real problems...just...y'know, need to keep on top of it.”

Giselle fumed at herself as Dr. Hoffman led her into the examination room. She felt foolish for being so nervous. This was, after all, a completely routine part of most people's lives.

Giselle decided that most of Dr. Hoffman's patients must be children. Apart from the usual padded white dentist's chair, overhead lights, sink, and sickening array of hideous torture implements, the room looked almost like a child's bedroom. Cuddly stuffed animals sat on the shelves that lined the room, and the walls were coated with posters expressing the importance of proper dental care, usually in the form of smiling cartoon teeth, brushes, and boxes of floss. The only thing that really seemed out of place was a futuristic looking machine that Dr. Hoffman wheeled out of the corner as Giselle cautiously seated herself on the plastic-clad chair. The device was an odd-looking mass of brushed steel, LED displays, dials, and switches. It had several small gas canisters attached to it by a set of hoses, and a large mask to fit over the patient's mouth and nose.

“Just lie back and I'll get you nice and anesthetized for the procedure.” said Dr. Hoffman, her chipper voice still grating on Giselle's nerves.

“Uh, isn't that kind of extreme? I'm just here for a routine cleaning.”

Dr. Hoffman nodded. “I know. But our insurance found that anesthetized patients have a much lower risk of injuries during dental operations, so now they want us to put our patients under light anesthesia, even for non-surgical procedures.”

Giselle eyed the strange-looking machine suspiciously. “Isn't there any risk associated with the anesthesia itself? I thought you usually needed an actual anesthesiologist for this kind of thing.”

Dr. Hoffman shook her head. “That was true a few years ago, but now these machines have become the norm. They handle the whole job automatically, so there's no need for dedicated personnel. Is this your first dental visit in a while, by any chance?”

Giselle flinched. In truth, this was her first cleaning in over seven years. She was sure she had at least one cavity by now. She wasn't sure where dentists acquire the power to make you feel guilty about how you look after your own mouth, but she definitely felt about two feet shorter as she confessed: “Uh...yeah, it's been a while.”

Dr. Hoffman smiled, warmly if a little condescendingly. “That explains it. Don't worry, your insurance covers the full cost of the anesthesia. Your co-pay for the visit remains the same.”

Giselle pursed her lips. The idea was beginning to take on a certain appeal. “How does it...y'know...feel?”

“Pretty much like the way you feel right after thanksgiving dinner. Kinda groggy, out of it, but still conscious. You just don't feel any pain, or have any anxiety. It really makes the whole procedure go very smoothly.”

Giselle sighed. It did seem a little excessive, but she really liked the idea of having something to calm her nerves. “Alright. You talked me into it. Bring on the gas.”

Dr. Hoffman smiled and gingerly picked the mask off of its hook. “Perfect. Just lean back in the chair. This will be over before you know it.”

Giselle flinched a little as the mask was pressed against her face, the padded gasket sealing around her mouth and nose. The machine made a gentle hissing noise, and she smelled a sweet, floral scent as her lungs expanded. The gas was warm, and immediately made her feel calmer. As more and more of the gas hissed gently into her lungs, the dentist spoke to her in a slow, gentle whisper, very different from her speaking voice:

“Relax. Feel every part of yourself relax. Feel the tension slowly seep out of your muscles. All the strain from your back. All the pressure in your legs. All the soreness from your feet. All the worry from your stomach. Draining away, replaced by blissful relaxation.”

Giselle felt the room begin to gently spin around her. Her body felt simultaneously very heavy and entirely weightless. Dr. Hoffman's face appeared to be slightly blurred, as though seen through a soft-focus lens.

“Take a deep breath. Yes, very good. Now another. Big breath in. And out. In...and out. Very good. Are you feeling sleepy now?” the doctor asked. The mask was lifted away from her face.

Giselle felt her head nod up and down. She could barely make out the dentist's face. Her vision and her thoughts were both cloudy and out of focus. The machine produced a faint musical sound, like that of far away windchimes.

“That's good. Let your eyes close. You don't need to see right now. You don't need to think or feel anything. You don't even need to listen. Let my voice fade into the background of your mind. Let it melt into the silence of your thoughts. Every word I speak will enter your mind, whether you focus on it or not. There is no need to concentrate. No need to expend any effort at all. You are safe. You are at peace. You are exactly where you need to be, doing exactly what you should be doing. You are content. You are calm. You are...happy.”

Giselle felt the edges of her mouth lift up slightly. She felt good. Everything was so peaceful. She felt perfectly at ease with herself and her surroundings. Completely and blissfully content.

“You feel good. You are perfectly safe, perfectly at ease. You feel very open, very willing to let my voice echo through you. You are very open to my voice. You can feel my words becoming your reality, even as I speak them. It makes you feel so good. It makes you feel so happy. Every suggestion I give you makes you feel happier and happier. You are so eager to absorb more and more suggestions, becoming more open and more peaceful with each one.”

Dr. Hoffman's voice seemed to be coming from a long way away. Giselle's breathing was shallow, and her mind was lost in a soft, warm fog. Giselle felt a faint trickle of curiosity, a whispering suggestion of suspicion, a small voice asking why the dentist was just speaking to her instead of opening her mouth. But as she attempted to follow the thought, it peeled away from her, disappearing into a void, where only Dr. Hoffman's soothing voice could be heard.

“Feel the chair underneath you grow softer, and warmer. So soft. So warm. It makes you want to collapse into it. You feel your body melting like warm butter, as the chair continues to become more comfy, more pleasant, more relaxing. Every moment, you feel more and more like your body and the chair are becoming one. One soft, warm, blissful whole. You know there is no need to get up. There is no need to feel any tension. There is no need to expend any effort. Everything is going so well. You are perfectly happy and content, exactly where you are.”

Giselle was gone, sinking deeper and deeper into the dreamless sleep, into the warm, soft comfort of the chair. Her body was utterly relaxed. The room around barely seemed to exist anymore. She felt no need to move, or open her eyes, or even think at all. Yet, an intrusive feeling seemed to buzz around her, just at the fringes of her fading consciousness. Her legs shifted uncertainly.

“You may be experiencing the urge to pee. That is okay. There is no need to worry about that, or anything else, at all. You are perfectly safe here. Nothing can harm you. Nothing can disturb you. Feel your bladder let go. Feel the hot piss flow through your pants and all over the chair.”

Giselle smiled as she felt the hot liquid soak her crotch. She wasn't the least bit bothered. Everything was going very well. She was certain of that.

“Very good. It feels so good to wet your pants, doesn't it?”

Giselle nodded, the smile on her face growing.

“Yes, it feels very, very good to wet your pants. To just relax, and let your bladder go. To feel the warmth of your warm, wet pants. Wetting your pants makes you feel very, very good. So relaxed, and so happy. You are a happy, relaxed Pantswetter.”

Giselle felt the words settle over her like a soft blanket straight from the dryer. She was a Pantswetter. Part of her knew that that idea ought to disturb her, but it simply didn't. It was simply the truth: She was a happy, relaxed Pantswetter.

“You just love wetting. Wetting without the slightest hint of control. Wetting without any resistance at all. You have no control over your bladder. You do not need to control your bladder. You will pee whenever your bladder is ready. No sooner, no later. Always in your pants. It does not matter at all where you are, or what you are doing. You will wet when you are lying fast asleep in your bed. You will wet when you are out driving in your car. It does not matter if anyone is around or not. It does not matter whether you are alone or in a crowd. The moment you feel the urge to go, you will go, just like that. You will feel your bladder release without any effort, and you will just smile and giggle, knowing that you are a Pantswetter, now and forever.”

Giselle felt her bladder continue to become more and more relaxed. She giggled as another spirt emptied into her slacks.

“Very good. It feels great to let go, to feel that tension you've been carrying all this time suddenly vanish. It is strange to think that even in moments when you thought you were perfectly relaxed, that hidden tension was still inside of you, so carefully concealed that your mind could not be aware of it. There are other tensions, other places in you where struggle and insecurity are hidden beyond your awareness. Even deeper relaxation awaits you. As your mind sinks deeper and deeper into my voice, that tension will start to become apparent to you.”

Giselle felt that she could not possibly become any more relaxed, but thanks to the voice, she knew that this was untrue. She breathed deeply, searching her awareness for other signs of tension.

“There is a little knot of tension hidden in your right elbow. A tiny piece of effort, ingrained for so long that you have long since ceased to be aware of it. The tension is there to keep your thumb out of your mouth. You were taught to keep your thumb out of your mouth, even though it wants to be there. Suppressing that basic need has stopped you from being able to relax fully, to truly experience complete and total rest. Feel that tension melt away, and immediately your thumb returns, like a coiled spring, to its natural resting place.”

Giselle's thumb was in her mouth. She didn't know or care how it had gotten there. The simple act of relaxing put it there, and it felt so natural and so pleasant just to have her thumb in her mouth.

“Perfect. You are doing so well. Now that your thumb is back in your mouth where it belongs, you will suck on it. The need, the instinct, the urge to suck is returning to you after all these years. You will suck your thumb. You will enjoy sucking your thumb. You will love sucking your thumb. If you concentrate, you can take your thumb out again, but the moment your attention wanders, that thumb is going right back where it should be, and you'll suck on it without any thought or effort. It makes you feel so calm, so peaceful, to finally give in to that urge. You are a Thumbsucker. You will always be a Thumbsucker. You can't help it. You have no need or desire to ever stop. It will never occur to you to ever stop sucking your thumb. It is the most natural thing in the world.”

Giselle felt complete and utter peace wash through her as she sucked her thumb with a gentle, rhythmic motion.

“Now that you are a Pantswetter, as well as a Thumbsucker, there is something else that we must talk about. You must be wondering how others will see you now. Are you worried that if people see you sucking your thumb and wetting your pants, they are sure to think that you must be just a big, helpless baby?”

That idea had not even begun to trickle into Giselle's highly-compromised consciousness. Now that the voice had mentioned it, though, it was all she thought of. She imagined everyone around her talking about what a big baby she was. Anxiety gripped her, doubly upsetting after reaching that state of blissful, perfect relaxation. She pulled her thumb from her mouth with a soft pop. Her eyes began to open, revealing only a haze of white and gold. She began to rise from her comfy chair.

She felt the mask being pressed against her face again. Her lungs were filled with a warm, sweet haze of lilacs and lavender. She collapsed backward into the unbelievable comfort of the chair, the feeling of blissful contentment returning. Soon, her eyes were closed. The mask withdrew, and her thumb once again came home to roost between her lips.

“Shhhh. No need to get upset. People will see you as a big baby. And why not? You ARE a Big Baby! A happy, carefree, relaxed Big Baby. You've spent so much time and effort trying to act like an adult. Trying to be so tough and competent. So much stress and worry, just to try to get others to see you as mature, responsible, and capable. But that is all over now. Your secret is out. You are a Big Baby, and that's all you can ever be. It is all you wish to be. No more complex thoughts. No more burdensome responsibilities. No more pretending to be grown up. No more silly grown-up thoughts. Its time to be the Big Baby you were always meant to be. A Big Baby who sucks her thumb and wets herself all day, every day.”

Giselle felt much better. She sucked her thumb and lay back in her chair, letting everything the voice said absorb into her mind.

“Being a Big Baby is so much better than being a grown-up. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. Not your time. Not your money. Not how other people see you or think about you. You don't need to worry about eating, or sleeping, or following rules, or remembering things. You can relax. You can relax all the time. No more putting effort into anything. No more resisting anything. The world around you will move. Things will happen. You will simply let them happen. You will be protected, cared for, and comforted at all times. Whenever you feel the least bit troubled, or worried, or upset, just shut your eyes and think to yourself: 'I'm a Big Baby. It's not my fault. It's not my problem. Someone else can deal with it. I'm just a Big Baby.' And then someone else will deal with it. You like being a Big Baby, don't you?”

Giselle felt her head nod up and down. She liked being a Big Baby.

“Very good. Big Babies are always happy and relaxed. You will not feel any need to question anything that grown-ups do. Grown ups are very smart and very nice, and they always know what is best. Grown-ups will put clothes on you, and you will like wearing them. Grown-ups will feed you, and you will love being fed. Grown-ups will clean you, and you will enjoy being cleaned. Grown-ups will take you from one place to another, and you will love going wherever you are brought. You love being a Big Baby. You love being cared for. You love being told what a Big Baby you are. You love being adored, fawned over, and coddled.”

Giselle would have squealed with delight if she were not so phenomenally relaxed. The pace of her thumbsucking had become progressively more rapid as the voice explained her beautiful future to her. She lay grinning as the blurry room gently spun around her and the soothing voice continued to trickle over her like warm honey.

When Giselle finally awoke, she realized that she must have been asleep for hours. She felt around her mouth with her tongue. She was surprised that nothing hurt. She was also surprised to find that the comfortable slacks she had been wearing when she entered were gone. Instead, she was wearing nothing below her waist except for a thick, white, disposable diaper.

“Ah, there she is!” said Dr. Hoffman as she stepped back into the room. “Did you have a nice nap?”

“Yeah...I really did!” said Giselle. She was happy to see Dr. Hoffman. “How did it go?”

The dentist smiled at her. “Well, it took some work, but the damage can be reversed. As long as you come in for cleanings regularly and keep up a good regimen of brushing and flossing, your teeth should be just fine.”

Giselle was pleased to hear this, but not surprised. She knew she was in good hands. “Oh good! Um...why am I wearing a diaper now?” she asked.

“Oh, that!” said Dr. Hoffman, as though she had merely forgotten to mention such a trivial detail. “You had a little accident in your pants during the procedure. No big deal! Just a reaction to the anesthesia. So I cleaned you up and put you in a diaper.”

“Oh, thank you so much!” said Giselle. She stared at Dr. Hoffman for a moment, then glanced down at her diaper. She frowned slightly. She wondered for a moment why she didn't feel anything odd about this arrangement. The doctor had removed her pants and underwear, wiped her down, and put an adult diaper on her. It felt like there was something noteworthy there, but as she considered the idea, she couldn't find anything wrong.

“Something the matter?” asked Dr. Hoffman sweetly.

“Uh, I...I dunno.” said Giselle uncertainly.

“Is your diaper comfortable?”

“Yeah! Really comfy, actually.”

“Oh good! I was hoping you would like it. Would you like some more? Can never have too many diapers.”

Giselle giggled. “That would be great! Thanks! Uh...wait, why would I need more?”

Dr. Hoffman patted Giselle on the shoulder. “Wow, you really must be out of it. It's because you're a Pantswetter.”

Giselle furrowed her brow. She wasn't sure why, but that definitely seemed...right.

“...Yeah. You're right! I mean...it feels weird to say it out loud, but I'm...I'm definitely a Pantswetter.”

Dr. Hoffman giggled and gave Giselle's padded butt an affectionate pat. “You sure are! Better to just stick to the diapers, so you're not leaving puddles everywhere.”

Giselle blushed and nodded. It was a little embarrassing, but Dr. Hoffman was clearly right. Better to just stick to diapers.

“Oh, you must be thirsty after all that peeing.” said Dr. Hoffman. She reached behind her and grabbed a large, cylindrical object from the shelf.

“Is that...a baby bottle?” asked Giselle. She took a step backward, and nearly tripped over the dentist's chair.

Dr. Hoffman advance on her, lifting the yellow rubber nipple toward Giselle's lips. “Yep! C'mon, everybody likes apple juice!”

“But I'm... I'm not...” Giselle felt confused. She knew something was wrong about this situation, but her mind kept sliding off of it.

“You're not...what?” asked the dentist as she inserted the nipple into Giselle's mouth. Giselle felt her mouth wrap around the soft intruder. She began drawing the sweet juice into her mouth with a suckling motion, her brow still knitted into a look of puzzlement. Dr. Hoffman stroked her back as she drank her ba-ba.

“Good girl. No need to worry, sweety. Everything is going just fine! Now that you have your big diapers and your big ba-ba, everyone will be able to finally see you for what you really are. You're just a Big Baby, aren't you honey?”

Giselle's eyes shot wide open. The words struck a chord across her whole mind. It was so simple, and so clear, and so obvious, and yet she had never realized it before. She rolled the idea of being a Big Baby around in her mind...and she loved it. Everything about it made her feel lovely. She opened her eyes, and suddenly the world was new again. Dr. Hoffman's warm smile was the center of her new universe, a universe where everything was going well, and there was no need for her to worry about anything. The nipple of the bottle popped back out of her mouth, and Giselle didn't mind at all. If Dr. Hoffman had taken it out, then it was supposed to be out. That was all there was to it.

“Can you tell me what you are, sweetheart?” asked the Doctor.

Giselle giggled at herself, but she knew exactly how to answer. The truth of it was written across her very soul, in letters too deep to ignore or deny.

“I'm a Big Baby!”

Dr. Hoffman pulled her into a big hug. Giselle rested her head on her dentist's shoulder as she was rocked back and forth. “Very good! Now, there will be a lot more appointments before we can be sure you're on the right track. After all, you still have a lot of silly grown-up habits and abilities that we'll need to get rid of. But pretty soon, you'll be ready to go home with a new Mommy or Daddy, and then you won't have to worry about anything ever again! Lots of...cleaning still to do. Still, we've made a great start today. Your smile is looking brighter already!”

Giselle didn't understand everything Dr. Hoffman was telling her, but that was fine. She knew that a grown-up would make all the right choices for her, so there was no need for her to really understand anything. She just passively nodded along as Dr. Hoffman booked her for several more appointments. She wasn't sure why she needed so many over the next month, but there was certainly no reason to question a smart grown-up. The diaper grew warm around her, and she was grateful that Dr. Hoffman had gotten her into a diaper, just in time.

She loaded a large box of her new diapers into the back of her car, along with her soaked pants, and headed home. Driving was a little more difficult with her thumb in her mouth most of the time, but she managed with no real difficulty. She was nearly home when she realized that she wasn't wearing anything over her diaper. After considering it a moment, she just shrugged. She was a Big Baby, after all. The neighbors were bound to see her diapers sooner or later. She carried the large case in with her, showing her bare legs and padded rear to anyone who wished to see. She shut the door behind her with her butt, and thought eagerly of her next appointment.

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this story, consider checking out my DA account at https://www.deviantart.com/derivativekabab

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...